One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)

Go down 
+3
LoreleiMaiden
Redex 1000
Wrath
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:24 am

Molly didn't reply to Deer's question. Her eyesight had returned in time to see Kyren beat Night Light and now she didn't want to make any small talk. She simply passed by him and went over to Night Light. Her expression was neutral as she stared down at the unconscious Marine. For a moment she didn't move, but then quite suddenly she lifted her hammer and slammed it down directly beside Night Light's head. The ground surrounding the impact of the hammer's head was cracked from the sheer power of the blow, but Night Light was left untouched.

Molly turned, her eyes blazing with fury, towards Kyren. She moved at him, but stopped several feet away. Through gritted teeth she hissed, "Never do that again or I will kill you." She didn't bother to specify exactly what he was not supposed to do, but instead walked over to Deer. "I'll take that," she told him.

With one hand Molly easily lifted Victor out of his hands and slung him over her shoulder. She walked ahead of the group, moving towards the Clockwork ship at a speedwalk so that she would not have to talk to any of them.

Her mind was a whirlwind of anger and frustration. She had wanted to beat that guy. She had wanted to crush him. He had hurt her brother and threatened to rape her. He deserved to die. No, first he deserved to feel as much pain as was humanly possible before being torn to pieces and burned into ashes.

Molly's hand tightened on the handle of her hammer as she put all of her fury into the strength. There was a loud CRUNCH and the handle was crushed. It burst into splinters and the weapon's pieces falling in opposite directions. Molly stared down at her now destroyed hammer before glancing at her hand. Several of the splinters had entered her palm. It hurt, but she didn't much care.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Uta looked through the hole in the prison wall. It was a nice large hole but it lacked finesse. Coming through, Uta blinked a little when the first spot of light hit his eyes. He was not sure if it was the sun or just Night Light.

Sure that everyone was now out of the prison, Uta turned around to take another look at it. He had the sword he had taken from a fallen guard and threw it back through the hole. He then began to walk over to the prison.

"Yes, let's head back."

Uta placed his hand on an unbroken section of the wall. Mustering all the strength he had, Uta activated his Break-Break fruit. A quick vibration was sent throughout the remaining structure and suddenly the part of the prison that was visible above ground shattered as if it were made of glass. Nothing remained intact; the lift and the stairway to the lower floors were buried in the rubble leaving no easy way for anyone left down there to escape.

"I wish it were that easy to fight with people..."

Uta turned toward his crew and followed them to the docks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:21 am

As Kyren approached the Time Goes gripping Ken's shoulder and seeing Molly storming ahead in a furious rage he felt like he had done something wrong when he had seen her hammer snap from her tight grip and gulped. It was easy to see she was angry and Kyren didn't want to further anger her and so passed by her while she carried her brother on her shoulder.

Kyren noticed she was extremely strong and was no longer surprised as he neared the ship he felt his stomach wound sting like it was tearing open wider. he stopped then released his grip from Ken and stood up on his own two feet.
"Thanks for the help Ken, but I can walk on my own, I'll need to be able to do so after an attack like that if I'm going to become stronger."

Kyren began leading the way to the Time Goes, Deer & Ken followed behind as Kyren reached the docks he looked around to see the docks where almost empty. This had to be possibly the best time for a festival to be going on. Due to there being a festival going on the Marines were heavily focused on making sure people were staying in line.

As with allot of festivals there was bound to be drunks and a need for authority to put them down. As Kyren reached the empty docks he saw in the distance Wilfred and smiled. Wilfred saw Kyren and sped up his walking pace towards Kyren. He was happy to see him again and noticed some new people and the blood stained Kyren.

As they got closer and closer Wilfred asked, "Been busy Captain?"
Kyren nodded.
"Mind if I ask what?"
"Prison break, broke Deer, Ken, Wolfgang and Uta from the prison."
Wilfred looked at them then the new people and nodded to each of them politely.
"Its great to see each of you are all safe and nice to meet you new people."
Kyren looked at the winged boy stood beside Wilfred and asked,
"Whose your friend?"
"This is Hexi, he found me in the water apparently. I don't quite remember how I ended up there though."
"Keith took all of us out and tried handing us all in for our bounties."
"Looks like he failed, anyway its nice to see your all safe and well, so shall we climb aboard?"
Kyren nodded and climbed aboard the ship.
"Are Annachie, Delphi and Cassy aboard the ship then, I see there not with you."
"Annachie and Delphi were thrown overboard with you and me and Cassy I'm not sure where she is. Kyren looked down at the deck of the Time Goes, he saw paw prints leading off of the ship.
"Looks like she ran off."
"I'm sorry Captain."
"Its ok Wilfred, we have some new crew mates. Mina, the beautiful girl with the yellow sun dress and Molly and Victor the tanned muscular girl is Molly and that's Victor on her shoulder and the young guy with blood all over him, thats Trake.
Ken and Deer also climbed aboard the Time Goes joining Kyren and made there way to their rooms to check none of their things had been stolen yet.

Kyren looked down at his crew and smiled at them all, it made him happy to see so many people happy to follow under his orders. Kyren wanted to help them aboard but could feel his body aching and stinging.
"Well guys come aboard. Mina I would love to have you aboard and I'm certain that my whole crew would love to have you aboard too and Molly if you and your brother want to join us I would love to have you aboard but, I'm not going to force you to do so. Trake thanks for your help and in return I will happily drop you off where you requested, its near the Grand Line and that's where I'm planning on heading next anyway. I hope everyone's ok with that."

A newsku flew overhead and Kyren looked up at it and called out, "Newsku" As the bird swooped down towards Kyren it removed a paper from its pouch and handed it to Kyren. He searched his pockets for money to find nothing, he looked at his crew hoping one of them had some money.

Wilfred reached into his satchel and offered the newsku the money which he swooped down and snatched out of his hand before disappearing off into the distance.

Kyren looked at the paper to see an article about, Walter Van Wright a guy who'd started up a new Trading Company. The Noelle family have made ties with the Eastern Line Trading Company is one of the things it said. Kyren laid the paper down on the side then reached down over the edge of the ship to help his new crew members up.

Wilfred looked to Hexi and smiled, "This is the Captain I was telling you about and this is most of our crew. I'm not sure where Delphi is though."
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:58 am

Trake gave a Kyren a mock salute and laughed.
"Thanks for freeing me there, I didn't have much choice once I fell into it!"
He paused then quickly added,"No pun intended."
He stood there with a grin, waiting to leave.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:58 pm

After having searched throughout the beaches for a while, apparently Wilfred found something. Well, he was very tall, it is natural that he found something. And again, Hexi wondered: how the hell was he able to drag him alone?!?!? Apparently Hexi's strenght was increasing. Then Wilfred said something about asking the captain of his pirate crew for him to join... Hexi wasn't sure about this.

Being in another pirate crew seemed great at first sight... but also brought having to fight a lot of other pirate crews, fighting the marines and stuff... and Hexi enjoyed being invisible. Also as he liked to read a lot, he didn't know if pirates had the books he needed to learn new stuff.

"I dont know Wilfred... I dont really know if i want to join a pirate crew now." -Hexi confessed to Wilfred. -"But if I can hang out with you guys, I'm sure that would be good for now."

Hexi followed Wilfred, now he was meeting up with his crew. He presented Hexi to the captain, but Hexi didnt know what to do... he just stayed there looking at the captain.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:58 pm

Mina looked around the Time Goes, raising her eyebrows, impressed.
"Nice ship. Very nice ship."
She was very happy and undeniably relieved to get out of that prison and on to what would effectively be her new home for the next while. "Where's the galley at, I wonder?" she mused aloud as she strode across the deck, eyeing every inch of the hardwood deck. She hadn't been on a proper ship in so long! And boy, did it feel great to be back on one again...
Mina's eyes widened at the sight of Wilfred but she smiled at Kyren's introduction of her, waving to the huge mechanical man and curtsying.
Her gaze fell upon Molly and Victor as they walked aboard and her brows furrowed, wondering if they were both alright.
She walked over to the woman, deeming her the more talkative of the two and saying in a friendly, gentle tone: "Good to be back at sea, huh?"

Behind the group, a young woman with long brown hair and softly tanned skin walked aboard, her white shirt hanging at her shoulders, her jeans torned at the knees and a medical bag slung across her shoulders.
Beatrice Delfino, otherwise known as Delphi, had returned to the Clockwork pirates.
She headed over to the Captain, saying timidly. "Hello Kyren..."
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:36 pm

Uta stood with the rest of the crew. It was, in a way, kind of like a family reunion. Walking over to the ship, Uta rubbed the hull gently.

"I'm back, kid."

Uta took a look backward. He needed a bit of rest so he boarded the ship first. Finding his room, Uta noted how it was in shambles; the ship's spinning probably had something to do with it. Location his violin case in the corner, Uta opened it to find his instrument completely undamaged. Closing the case, Uta opened a secret compartment in the violin case and pulled out his wakizashi. Holding it in his right hand, he practiced a few practice swings but soon stopped due to the stress it put on the left side of his body.

Uta sheathed the wakizashi into the case but not before pulling a scroll out of the same compartment. He opened it and looked over what was written on it.

The scroll contained a list of the Ichiho Style's most powerful techniques. The top two were Fang Tornado and Null Gale; both techniques he had already mastered in the past, the former of which he just used on Percy but to little avail. Uta looked down the list and studied the other techniques but there was one which caught his eye; Steel Storm. Uta returned the scroll to the case and headed back out to the deck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:49 pm

Seeing his whole crew return to the Time Goes along with a few newer people Kyren smiled he was happy to be back and would be even happier once they left this place. The island itself was a beautiful place and sadly they had missed out on the festival due to them all being wanted criminals as of now.

Seeing Delphi return he lit up with joy as he was happy to see she was safe but with no sign of Annachie or Cassy he figured this was where they were parting ways and headed down to greet her. Kyren hugged her and said to her "I'm happy to see your safe." Kyren then looked at Hexi the young winged guy and heard him say that he wasn't sure about joining a crew but he would hang out with them and Kyren knew he was talking to Wilfred who nodded. Kyren looked at Hexi and said, "I'll be happy to have you aboard the ship even if its only for a little while."

Climbing back aboard the ship Kyren made a point of mentioning to everyone, "guys I'm happy to have you all aboard my ship and as a part of my crew for those who are joining. I feel that my crew is now complete with all you people here and I would like to thank you all for all of your help."

Wilfred had climbed aboard the ship approached the helm and prepared the ship for take off since it was an air ship. "Everyone please hold on as we will be flying soon."

Kyren looked at Delphi and approached her, he sat down beside her and asked, her, "I know this is probably an awkward question but, can you please see to myself and a few others to help them since after that prison break, a few of us were heavily injured as you can probably see."

Kyren then headed over to Wolfgang and noticed he looked a little uncomfortable about the newspaper headlines. he didn't know why but wasn't sure weather or not he should ask and instead turned away and headed to Mina to show her to the kitchen and perhaps ask her out on a date too.

As the Time Goes propellers began to spin and began to rise up into the air, Wilfred looked down at his new crew mates all of which he was sure he would get to know greatly over the time he would spend with them, he spun the wheel to the right turning the ship.

As the ship spun around many people from the festival saw the ship rise and gathered to watch it take off, they had never seen anything such as this and couldn't believe their eyes.
"Perhaps this is a luna miracle." a few people muttered amongst themselves as the festival of the full moon got underway. Many patrons of the festival began dancing on the beaches drinking themselves into comas and such as they watched in awe as the Time Goes or as they would call it from now on the "Luna Miracle" fly into the distance.

Wilfred liked seeing the surprise in their faces and hoped all of his new crew would be just as nice and accepting of himself as Kyren was.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Molly gave Kyren another dirty look. "I'm not here to join you! I'm here so that you or one of your crew can fix up my brother!"

She wasn't the first one on board the ship, but when she finally did get on, Mina came over to talk to her. Which was odd, because usually a ship's Klabautermann was the first to approach Molly once it knew it could converse with her. Perhaps she had scared it when she hit it over the head with her hammer. Or maybe it could sense that she was not in a good mood. Either way, the Klabautermann was nowhere to be seen.

As for Mina, Molly didn't want to talk to her or anyone else right then. So she merely grunted at the other woman before dumping her unconscious brother against the side of the ship. Then she sat down next to her brother and watched him silently. She didn't even react as they took off. Apparently the loss of her ship and livelihood wasn't her biggest concern right then.
Back to top Go down
Doc Bearcoat

Doc Bearcoat

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:38 pm

Birds began to chirp and the gunslinger who had been knocked unconscious just prior to the events inside the prison had began to come to. He looked around as he picked himself up, and took a gander at his attire, he was wearing the jacket he was accustomed to and his guns seemed to have returned to him. He silently cursed himself for his uselessness before cringing as each memory of right before his unconscious bout came back to him.

The man looked about for a moment, checking to make sure his weapons were on his person before he finally decided he was completely safe. He then took a look at the poor state of his room following the previous battle and began to set everything back to normal.

He pulled his chair back to over to the desk which miraculously survived the battle unscathed. With everything back to its' original way, Wolfgang moved back to his usual past-time and began to reload his guns and clean them, silently and precisely. It was what he knew best, and one of the few things he could count on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11