One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deleted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:16 pm

Name: Malachi "The monk"

Bounty: Bounty Hunter

Species: Human

Allegiance: N/A

Home Village/Ocean: East Blue

Appearance: He is a giant olive skinned man that is about 7'10". He has bulging muscles and he has bulging muscles that show through his no sleeve deep cut shirt. He weras these with loose fitting white pants. He wears ankle and wrist weights that way over 50 Kg a piece to keep himself fit. He has a rather large claw mark on his face from a tiger that is hardly visible anymore. He has one other scar along his back that is hardly ever showing.

History: Malachi was born to a mother and father who were very important people. His father ran the monastairy that he lived at and his mother was a healer for the townspeople. He grew up with peaceful monks. They did teach you how to fight though. This was mainly an open fist style and some judo. Malachi started learning at a very young age from his father. This ended up in countless broken bones and times when he just wanted to quit be he stuck with it. The place they lived in was peaceful until the marine captain that was protecting it retired. They then sent in a snobby arrogant jerk who would kill people just for running into him. The marines under him did nothing to stop it. Malachis father grew tired of this. He started a rebellion within the town. This gave Malachi his fighing experiance. He destroyed large groups of Marines and they simply called him "The Monk.". After this though the Marines brought in more people to quell the rebellion. This worked substansialy and soon the monks had no more money to fight. This led Malachi to make a rather tough desicion. He told his father that he would become a bounty hunter so they he could make more money. The marines didn't have a clue what he looked like because he killed whoever he encountered. Even if it meant technically helping the marines. He set off and ever since has caught a few small crooks. But the main thing he has been doing is working out. He wouldn't be recognizable to most people he has met. Now he is just looking for a big score to help his people and eventually to take the island back.

Personality: Malachi is a jovial and caring person. He loves being with hisd friend and just kicking back and relaxing. He also has a ridiculous work ethic and will never stop working out. He use to be a tall skinny kid until he wanted to increase his strength and now he is a massive man. He is only ever serious in battle when he dispatches his enemy's without remorse or a care in the world. This is how his father trained him to be and he is very proud of his skills

Ship: name of ship

Ship Flag: describe

Devil Fruit: Limited to only three devil fruit users per person
type: (only if you have a devil fruit)
effect: (only if you have a devil fruit)

Special Abilities: Extreme strength- Able to bench press over 2000 lbs
Well versed at hand to hand combat

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):

Weapons/Items:

Goals: raise money

Last edited by FalseJustice on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:23 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:43 pm

The goal's kinda confusing me... In the history, it says one thing:
Quote :
Now he is just looking for a big score to help his people and eventually to take the island back.
While in the goal section it says something entirely different.
Quote :
Goals: Start a Revoloution against the government
Maybe clarify that in his history a bit? Is he collecting funds to start his own revolution, or continue the one in his town?

Also, the whole "Destruction Art" ability doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. I've always thought the arm bended because one muscle tenses while the other relaxed. I don't see how he could move his limbs at all if both were tensed at the same time; it'd just put a heck of a lot of stress on the tendons/bones I'd think. Someone who knows better can go ahead and correct me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:36 pm

It forces both muscles to work at the same time and I should have put somewhere in there about the strain it causes it can only be used once or twice in a fight and using it more will cause serious permanent damage
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:52 pm

That's great you're noting the strain it would cause, but I still don't see how the limb could move at all. It'd be like having the top and bottom of a conveyor belt move parallel to each other, if you get my drift. Poor simile aside, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to move the limb. At all.

Like when you flex your arm. The bicep contracts so you can pull up your forearm, while the lower muscle relaxes. Extending the arm works vice versa. Doing both at the same time wouldn't really do much of anything, besides put stress on the bone and move nothing I'm pretty sure. You could probably build up more force by swinging your arm and using momentum than just... not moving at all.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:37 am

Your right I wasn't really thinking about all of that i'll change it when I get home from school
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:07 am

I just deleted his destruction art all together
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:23 am

APPROVED