One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)

Go down 
+12
LoreleiMaiden
Redmerv
klemenator
Cobdogred
y dau cymraeg
Fargo
Hikaru
Nick D. Pie
Ghostlyghost
Agthala
Rodoku
Karasu(the crow)
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:58 pm

lol You are accepted, Red will be joining this thread as discussed earlier.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:57 pm

Crew theme added. You've all earned this, and I am proud to say that all of the currently active people are in it.. please enjoy.

Click Here
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:02 pm

It's an awesome video!
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:11 pm

lol thanks Rodo, I have also added Tough to the bottom of the list, we might have a new way of separating the crew into squads soon, somewhere near the Anubis thread, or afterwards.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 4 913-33

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:36 pm

Accepted, You have two choices Mr.Blake

1. Skip the 'how he got to the crew' and join it with no explanation of how he got there. (Later on we'll do a flashback thread to explain the loophole)

2. Wait until we have time to do a thread with your character, which will be till after the Anubis thread is finished.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:42 pm

Alright crew, we have all finished the meeting, now comes the Anubis thread. The activity is in question, but Nikz has informed me that it will soon pick-up, I trust him on this and I hope all of you do as well. For now, all you need to do is read the link located on the bottom of his text, make sure to at least understand the kind of thread we are all going to be in. After I get confirms from everyone on this crew page that they have read the link (and understand it) then I will start the thread. Nikz suggested you read the link, I'm just the asshole not making the thread until I know everyone did XD

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t6615-neteros-arc#102163

PS. Blake, if you do join you are on Daiki's ship, since his is at least ON the water.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:10 pm

I did read it what faction(s) are we fighting
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:31 pm

Ok, just read through all the NPCs and you have my (and ergo, Red's) understanding.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:02 pm

We will be fighting Goldvalley, there might also be an army we have to fight.. So crowd control will also be an issue for the crew to do, I'll have to wing it until the situation unfolds itself. I don't want to plan too far ahead just to end up doing less then half of what i explained. I hope you guys understand.

When the rest of the crew reads the link, we can start the thread. I need confirmation here.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:44 pm

I read it long ago and understood it.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:46 pm

I should be done in about one or two days, before that I'm leaving the link here.. Blake, you are not allowed to join the thread until you can confirm here that you have read the link i sent the crew page. Everyone else should join, If Blake does decide to join we can have him meet up with the crew on the link bellow.

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t6672-serious-new-world-arrival-anubis-pirates-take-on-neteros-open-to-all-anubis-pirates

If you want an explanation for my absence read the absence thread, I've been doubling up this month.. now I have time for everything I love doing. I'll have more time in one or two days, MAYBE later on tonight. Remember to appear in the areas that were either chosen for you, or you have chosen (either with Daiki or Karasu), The list of people appearing with whom are bellow.

Karasu's submarine (crew's ship):
Red
Kistune
Stephan
Sakura

Daiki (small ship, read character sheet for details):

Doku
Mail
Tri-Blade

On the island (only if Blake wants to join the crew this thread, but no stealing spotlights.. we can't make nikz thread a recruitment thread for us)
Mike
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:57 pm

I assuming the slump is partly over, so I am officially putting this crew back in business. Everyone can go on their own missions or join a thread with Karasu, up to everyone.. also, if there are any ideas for threads (for the crew) please post them here. I am open to discuss a good thread for the crew, with or without NPC's.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:51 pm

I withdraw my character from this crew as I make my return to this site, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:08 pm

lol arent we continuing our thread then?
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:27 pm

Welcome back Red, I cancelled the thread with Nikz.. since it is completely inactive. If you mean the thread with grace, I am sending Karasu there till I find something to do with Karasu (probably a job).
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:29 pm

hmmmm do you want me to strike a deal with the Moustache Brokers for a thread idea?
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:22 pm

Moustache brokers?lol sure, if you can arrange that I'd like to talk with them about a thread idea. I'd like to talk about their ideas here and see if anyone comments on them (If they do), I'm open to anything (especially tournaments or things of many an action scene!).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:51 pm

Due to the formation of his own crew I am removing Doku Nakamura from the crew.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:27 pm

Announcements to all active members:

1. Kenjiro's crew is allied to Dark Isle Assassins officially, along with the Blizzard Pirates.

2. There is a thread open for all DIA members, and open to anyone to join whether it is to join the crew or just to have fun at the beach/attack a crew there. This is a vacation thread but anything can happen in the island. Just do not attack the birds, or do anything in the thread which will endanger the mountain in the middle of the island. Other then that go nuts. There are no marine bases around but marines CAN show up at any moment, since they do patrol this tourist attraction. Our DIA flag is easily noticeable to other pirates that look at us (since we have it burned to the skin), so who knows.. maybe a few pirates might show up trying to get a bigger bounty.

Here is the link

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:36 am

Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Accepted, welcome to the crew
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro Nakamura

Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:20 am

Still wanting to continue rping with erica and or kitsune karasu?
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Doku is re-hired, and Red, Of course but I can't bring Erica to the battle Karasu is in, I can bring Kitsune. I don't know what to do with Erica atm, if you want to make a thread with Erica and another pirate crew I could use one of the characters in Dark Isle to accompany her, it would make sense for her to learn from the world outside dark isle. If you have another idea, PM me the idea you have in mind (Or you could PM me the time you'll be online in msn). Both of you, welcome to the crew again. We'll attack the Dusk pirates and Black cross while Iken is fighting Maximillion (like the assassins we are).

Click here to help

Pretty much, all of us are there to bring money to Dark Isle... cuz, let's face it, the island is broke. Each Assassin will get a cut of the total bounties, but 50% goes to Dark Isle. Btw, Red, as we discussed a long time ago, you can bring William if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)   Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Isle Assassins (now hiring assassins)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next