One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shaolin Pirates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hobopew

Hobopew

Shaolin Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Shaolin Pirates   Shaolin Pirates Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:03 pm

Name: Shaolin pirates.
Faction: Pirates
Type: Adventurers? We just sail about looking for fun
Ship: Dinghy for now.

Activities: The crew at the moment practises their skills, fighting, cooking, musical or otherwise, or is busy rowing to the next island to do the aforementioned.
For example, Jay goes about his Bo staff techniques, practising his techniques over and over again, or performs physical exercises or whilst he is rowing he will sing various sea shanties to pass the time or even practise his fighting style underwater to make some sushi with some sharks.
(more will be added as the crew expands)
Goals: The crew wishes to complete their personal goals, be it to become the best fighter, or otherwise, to make sure the marines don’t abuse their power and to find dishonour amongst people in the world and see it put right,
[Again other goals may be added as the crew expands.]
-Named Members-
Jay Rateshi - Captain
History: Jay had travelled from island to island in search of this new world (The new sea he was on was a new world to him, not the big ‘new world’ beyond the grand line) for the best fighters on this sea, to become stronger than them and train his skills to be the best that the world knew, to do his island history proud and spread the word of how it came to an end.

He did this by entering various martial arts competitions and shows of strength, usually winning them all, and in the way of doing it annoying the local marines who had bet against him, which wasn’t his fault. After a run in with a particularly corrupt Marine base he fought down the lot of them with someone else (Xaldin) and after that adventure decided he’d form a crew and take down all the corrupt Marines, and dishonour in the world and amongst the pirates.

(will add more when I get more crew Razz)

Shaolin Pirates Nl9bic
Back to top Go down
Talhar

Talhar

Shaolin Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaolin Pirates   Shaolin Pirates Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:23 pm

Ignore this post, sorry.

Last edited by Talhar on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hobopew

Hobopew

Shaolin Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaolin Pirates   Shaolin Pirates Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:17 am

I believe we do it in the rp, rather than request, i think.... But i'm sure we can sort something out Razz
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Shaolin Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaolin Pirates   Shaolin Pirates Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:38 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shaolin Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaolin Pirates   Shaolin Pirates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaolin Pirates
Page 1 of 1