One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Accident thread

Go down 
+9
Zeldaman
keymaster
Blackdole329
vexthewolf
Dustfinger
Irrational
Layman Iconoclast
ssj3gohan007
Iggy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeldaman

Zeldaman

Accident thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:00 pm

no fight me!!!
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomeverythingrp.ace.st/forum.htm
Zeldaman

Zeldaman

PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:00 pm

just joking Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomeverythingrp.ace.st/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:07 pm

JUST..... MOVE...... ON!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:18 pm

I did
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:33 pm

Iggy exagerates thet wasnt a gang, it was a bunch of preppy whit kids in there parents satern....... and they statred it

my first fight was with this little sh1t kid about a year younger than me that wouldent stop bugging me asking to fight, throwing rockes at me, saying I sexualy assulted my dog (which people beilived), and other annoying crap, day after day demanding that I fight him.... so one day I did fight him when he asked me to, BUT I held back, and after we wen at it for a few minutes we stoped before anyone got seriously hurt (I was much nicer back then), then he told all his frends that he won .... and walked with a huge group just to taunt me about his fake victory for weeks, I'm still really mad about it, but this year he's been avoiding me

what the h3ll did I do to him? SERIOUSLY!??!?!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:37 pm

Kick that little sh*ts ass into the pavment! Twisted Evil
I never said I was a good pasivist. Wink
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:42 pm

I wnat to but he hasnt spoken one word to me all year!

thats why I feal like I need to fight! I have unresolved wrath issues
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:53 pm

I always hold back in every fight, I have to. I am really scared that I might kill the other guy, If I go all-out. I don't know my own strength. Basically my going all-out is putting myself in state of mind, I abandon fear, pain, and consequences, and then I charge at them head-on. Get a rush of adrenaline and Proceed to overpower and manhandle them. Before I do any serious damage, I stop myself. It's scary.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:55 pm

I have sadisum in my DNA sort of like Killua in HunterxHunter
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:59 pm

Are you serious? You like causing someone pain?

Still, I am too dangerous in a fight. That's why not many people want to fight me.

Fighting me is like fighting Hercules himself.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:02 pm

I wouldent say I like it, but its in my Genes, I have potential to become sadistic, I am trying hard to keep the bad thoughts away

((I am in threapy untill I graduate hischool because of the bad throughts..... district orders!))
Back to top Go down
kingdomania

kingdomania

PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:11 pm

I have never been in an accident my whole life I feel sorry for the people who have being
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:31 pm

Be very cautious, remember fear, anger, hatred, and suffering leads to the dark side of the force.

Are you sure you want to fight me? After All I said.
Back to top Go down
kingdomania

kingdomania

PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:35 pm

what the BLEEP=hell
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:49 pm

I try to avoid fighting when ever I can...... (I own to many sharp sacry implements, Iggy can tell you more about the toruture tools I have in my room......) As for fist fights my hands are to slow so I use kicks, unless I am holding back...... then I dont use any kicks
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:59 pm

((okay))

When I am holding back, I tend to have the other person make the first move, catch their fist or kick. Then proceed to overpower them, and push them to the ground. Once Their finished eating dirt, we either continue or they run away, forfeiting.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:03 pm

I don't know my own strength either. I have hurt people countless times when just trying to mess around.

I fight my friend with kendo sticks and if I get hit once I go "hulk" on him. I go crazy, he doesn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:15 pm

Yeah, when I shake people's hand they squeeze my hand with both their hands and I don't feel anything. When I shake their hand slightly more firmly. They wince and pain and drop to their knees, crying "mercy! uncle!"
I always win in arm-wrestling contests and mercy and thumb wrestling.
Back to top Go down
kingdomania

kingdomania

PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:58 pm

lets go arm wrestle to the death
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:59 pm

Alright your on

*Puts his right arm on the table*
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:19 am

nah left arm is the way to go, it shows you balance your body and strength, also when people have really strong right arms they end up hurting each others elbow and shoulder joints

lol, contrary to all you guys, i know my strength, which is why i wrestle people to the ground then pin them, that way i win without anyone getting hurt =)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:24 am

in anime thats called fanservice Wink

Oh yes, I just scared someone!
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:24 am

Just try pinning me, I dare you, If you even can...

You may be balanced and know your strength, however can you even possibly hope to match me? A person who can achieve a superhuman level of strength, when I change my state of mind and get an adrenaline boost.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:25 am

"pin me if you can"

oh the fangirls will have a feild day
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:29 am

Well it's true, I never met anyone who can be considered my equal in strength.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accident thread   Accident thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Accident thread
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next