One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Start of a legacy (serious open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hobopew

Hobopew

Start of a legacy (serious open) Empty
PostSubject: Start of a legacy (serious open)   Start of a legacy (serious open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:39 am

[Well seeing as Black luffy backed out of my last one, let’s try this idea]

The bells rang throughout the medium sized island of Cocoasia, a strange small Caribbean like island that sold large amount of cocoa beans, however today was it’s anniversary of its main town, there being five altogether but this being the middle one and the largest of the five, making it the ‘capital’, or so the people saw it. In actual fact it was more like the other four villages each on one coast of the island were large outposts keeping tabs on who came to the island.

However the bells signified the marines on a chase, and a chase was going on through the mains streets of the middle town. A young man, or so it appeared, was running with a large pole in his hand, whilst not twenty feet away the Marines were shouting at him to surrender. At the end of the alley way, and near the entrance to a large Inn another squad of marines stopped pointing their guns. However the fast vagabond moved quick enough to leap onto the wall and over them, kicking the middle one in the head and shouting

“Screw off!” he roared with tremendous power, the volume of which seemed to hide the crack of the marine’s nose as the black haired youth flipped in the air.

As he landed he was in the ‘market’ district of this town, it was open and spacious, leading onto a few brothels inns and bars.

The vagabond ran toward the Market stalls which were all closed at the moment, and to any stranger looking down onto it from a height would seem to be a labyrinth of wood and various selling goods. It wasn’t long until the vagabond was hidden amongst the goods and the Marines had surrounded it. A large marine with white hair and a large broadsword across his back stepped forward with piece of paper in hand shouting out with a deep voice.

”JAY RATESHI! FIGHTER FROM AN UNKNOWN ISLAND! You are under arrest for rigging several competitions, and assaulting several high ranking marine officers. Come out now and I won’t have to kill you!” The captain chuckled knowing the reaction would be for Jay not too, however he didn’t expect a tomato to hit him square in the face from, where he was stood, a random location in the market stalls.

Jay roared back “Go to hell! I didn’t rig anything! You know who it was you cheating Sonsabitches!”
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Start of a legacy (serious open)   Start of a legacy (serious open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:06 pm

OOC: well you were never on. I'm free for this thread so here I come bro. The other thread is to join a crew. Which I don't want to do.

2 days had passed since Xaldin had taken refugee on this Island. He didn't quiet remember HOW he got here. But he didn't want to stay here for long. Xaldin woke up in a pile of Hay that was currently half way gone due to horses eating the stack down. Xaldin frowned at the horse and said.

"..Why such a long face...Savvy?"

He got up and brushed him self off and checked his sides. He felt his handcannon he recently bought from a salesmen who he stole the money from in the first place. He then moved his other hand to the left and felt his Treasured Silver Saber that was given to him by his father. He sucked his teeth and took a step forward. As he did so, he accidentally stepped on a random snakes back. Startling Xaldin, Xaldin jumped backwards, doing so, it caused the Snake to lash back at Xaldin and attempt to bite him. Instead, The Snake bit the horse that stood ever so close to Xaldin. Xaldin then fell over the horse and it began running out of the stable. Xaldin just barely hanging on for sheer life. He couldn't get him self properly on the horse. He'd never ridden one before!

"..WAAAH..MOOVE...MOVE NOW OR BE TRAMPLEEEED.."

Back to top Go down
Hobopew

Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Start of a legacy (serious open)   Start of a legacy (serious open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:34 am

Ooc: Yeah I did something like 60 hours total this week, which is why I was gone >.< Sorry about that.

A few marines had entered the labyrinth in search for Jay, which made it all the more easier to whittle down the forces, as they were loud, clumsy, not trained for stealth, they never had to survive in the wilderness, Jay did and as such had a degree of guerrilla warfare.

The marines weren’t running either, they were patrolling, checking barrels and underneath the wood stalls, and behind hatches, what they didn’t check was their flanks, which was when Jay struck, taking out three at a time with one swing. Several of the now unconscious marines would fly up from the impact in true Anime fashion.

As the bodies fell about the outside of the market, or on top of the stalls the marine sergeant growled and crumpled the paper in his hand and bellowed “OI!!!! Those are my men! That’s assaulting an officer you no good ch-“ It was at that time that a screaming lunatic hanging onto the side of a horse began rampaging through the ranks of marines that surrounded the market place.

They weren’t being trampled but knocked out the way, as the horse made its way for the sergeant, however this burley man didn’t flinch he just turned to the oncoming horse and drew out his long silver sabre, a standard class weapon for the Marine officer class. And side stepped the rampaging animal, aiming a slash down its neck.

Jay noticed the silence and how the Marine Sergeant had stopped, and popped his head up briefly to see the horse about to be attacked by the Marine, and what appeared to be some kid hanging onto the side for dear life.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Start of a legacy (serious open)   Start of a legacy (serious open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:07 am

Xaldin didn't know what was going on around him. He had been right side up for so long the blood was rushing to his head like a loose gumball machine. Xaldin felt as if he were being thrown around like a teddy bear in the hands of a violent child. Back and Forth, Up and Down. It was unbearable. He knew he wouldn't be able to take much more of this. Finally, Xaldin began trying to reach his foot, which was caught in the pedelle that was attached to the saddle on the horse. Xaldin reached for dear life, He felt as if he had to barf. Luckily, He was able to swing his foot out and fall off the speeding horse.

"..Oh booger.."

Xaldin then fell to his so called "Doom" and landed on a soft cooshie pad like substance. When he finally came too. He looked around to see were he was. Vision still quiet hazy at the time. As he stood up and brushed his elf off. He turned around to see he had landed in some form of white pillows. The Pillows were then starting to stand up, almost to level Xaldin. When his vision went back to is normal state. He saw the two pillows were two marine soldiers. He then looked to the right...............then looked to the left............doing so he saw he was out numbered about 9 to 1.

"....This won't fair well.."
Back to top Go down
Hobopew

Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Start of a legacy (serious open)   Start of a legacy (serious open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:52 pm

The strange occurring unfolded before Jay, and as he held his head a little above the Market stall to see he saw that a weird scrawny looking man (from this distance at least) was in the middle of a crowd of marines, the rest seemed as if they weren’t getting up, that horse seemed to do some damage, but therse didn’t seem like average marines.

Still Jay chuckled, they weren’t the best he’d fought either, and as they were distracted he pulled himself onto the market stall and began to run across the top towards the circle that were encroaching on Xaldin, when he was close enough he pulled out his staff from his back and spun it around his body in a fancy fashion.

When he reached the last stall at the edge he leapt with his might towards the crowd shouting “Your fight is with me! Not the innocent!” the Marines turned with a bewildered look to find the vagabond mid air, metal bo staff held over his head and body arced backwards. The attack was a strong one as he hit the middle of the three (closest Marines) the other two were knocked back in fear as the one who had been hit by the bo staff went white faced, his head trickling with blood.

Any fighter knew it wasn’t a deadly hit but would take months to get back into patrol. Jay landed and rolled onto the Circle to stand next to Xaldin who seemed to stay down for now. Jay looked at him and gave him a nod and said “Hope you can hold your own kid. Can’t have your death on my hands, not when you haven’t earned it.” Jay chuckled and spand the Bo staff around his body looking round to the Marines.

In the end he stepped forward Holding the staff at a diagonal angle across his body, his front left leg was raised so that he was on his toe, his back right leg was firmly on the ground. His leading left hand was near the end of the staff and close to his right knee his right hand was at the opposite end of the staff by his head, as he chuckled and said “Still not fair enough, four on two? You need more men.”

The Captain stood back chuckling, those eight people were some of his more finer recruits, they should be able to handle the vagabond, and this ‘witness’ with no problem.

Jay Stats:

• Strength: 30%
• Endurance: 25%
• Speed: 20%
• Agility: 20%
• Skill: 20%
• Tactical intelligence: 10%
• Practical intelligence:5%
• Knowledge: 5%
• Perception: 15%
• Charisma and leadership:10%
• Talent: 0%
• Devil fruit control: 0%

Marine Stats:

• Strength: 25%
• Endurance: 25%
• Speed: 15%
• Agility: 20%
• Skill: 10%
• Tactical intelligence:10%
• Practical intelligence:10 %
• Knowledge: 10%
• Perception:10%
• Charisma and leadership:10%
• Talent:10%
• Devil fruit control:0%

8/9 remain

Last edited by Hobopew on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Start of a legacy (serious open)   Start of a legacy (serious open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:09 am

Xaldin watched as the man took out one of the Marines standing in front of him. As he rushed behind Xaldin. He could tell he wasn't a foe. Or at least not at the moment. Xaldin then slowly dropped his right hand to the left side of his body, down to his waist. Thus taking a firm grip on a steel handle. As he did so, he pulled it out of its case to reveal a shining Silver Saber. It glisttered in the bright sun as Xaldin rose it to the air. Xaldin then took his basic Fencing Swordsmen stance and looked at the surrounding Marines. Although he COULD take this many on by him self. Having some help could lighten the load.

"...Why sure..I'll try my best my best not to "die"...If you try your best not to..deal?"

Xaldin

[*]Strength: 20%
[*]Endurance: 20%
[*]Speed: 10%
[*]Agility: 30%
[*]Skill: 20%
[*]Tactical intelligence:10%
[*]Practical intelligence:10 %
[*]Knowledge: 10%
[*]Perception:10%
[*]Charisma and leadership:10%
[*]Talent:10%
[*]Devil fruit control:0%
Back to top Go down
Hobopew

Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Start of a legacy (serious open)   Start of a legacy (serious open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:10 am

Jay chuckled to the new guy and said “” I deal with these types plenty, but I wouldn’t underestimate these, they’re not as easy as the average grunt, looking at them, they’re probably due for a promotion or two, says a lot about their leader if he keeps grunts like this under him” Jay kept his eyes on the four in front of him moving so that the other four were behind him.

The four Jay was watching didn’t move for a moment just stood there staring at him before suddenly moving altogether, they were co=ordinate, shame, made this slightly harder. The first one swung first, as jay moved to intercept him, his speed allowing him to sidestep the sword, and the second one met him face to face.

Jay stood his ground and put his feet into a fairly firm stance. The marine blade hit Jay’s staff with a metal clang, but as he was weaker than Jay he pushed the marine back with some effort and placed his forehead firmly onto the Marine’s nose, flattening it to some extent, and making a loud crunching noise. As the second Marine fell back Jay had to roll forward with him, as the third and forth one were performing a horizontal and vertical cut where he was stood.

As Jay was rolling he came up at the end of it with a powerful uppercut with the bo staff to the Marines’ already damaged head, sending the poor Marine flying into the air, and causing a lack of consciousness once he hit the ground, however by then Jay had turned to face the three he had ducked and weaved from.

The attack from the other four marines were fairly similar, they aimed to get Xaldin surrounded in their own way, the first one aiming a cut down his torso, the second to attack from his right with another horizontal cut, the third and forth to get to his left side and behind with a horizontal and vertical cut. Their speed is all roughly the same.

Marines Left 7/9
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Start of a legacy (serious open)   Start of a legacy (serious open) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:38 pm

Xaldin. Surrounded by four Marines. Waited for the appropriate moment to make his move. If he timed it right. He would be able to disarm all of the men in a matter of seconds. Xaldin took three steps to the side, then two back to were he originally was standing. The Marines saying in a box formation around him moving with him. He knew he wouldn't be able to slip out of the formation unharmed. So he had to see who was the slowest. The one in front of him seemed the most determined and valoris out of the other three. So he'd focus his attention on the other three.

Xaldin watched the three marines as the forth stood in his basic fighting stance. Xaldin then quickly swung his arm downward, and slightly to the side. Knocking away the Marine on his rights sword with ease. Due to his poor grip. He then turned towards the second marine, who seemed to be rushing towards Xaldin in a thrusting motion. With an attempt to drive his sword right through Xaldin.

Xaldin then rolled to the left in a 20 degree spin and held his sword close to his person. Once he was directly in front of the third marine. He swung his sword to the left, and then quickly span around with it with his right arm extended out. While spinning to the right, he slapped the sword out the Marines hand. Thus, as he continued spinning, he also blocked the second marines thrusting motion with a two bird in one attack. Spinning and knocking him off balance. Causing the marine to stumble.

Xaldin then stepped forward and then to the left. He span around quickly and held his foot up. Kicking the Marine in the butt. Causing him to t fall to the floor. Xaldin then pointed his sword to the forth and final Marine. Knowing he'd have to focus more on him then the previous. As Xaldin turned his attention to the last standing marine, He saw him rushing towards Xaldin. Wildly swinging his sword around in a inhuman manner. Xaldin easily blocked and redirected a large amount of the mans attempts to end him. But he couldn't keep it up for long. He was stronger then the other three. But not as bright as it looked.

Xaldins eye twitched and he then got serious. He watched the mans attack pattern and he saw he was constantly doing downward horizontial slashes. Xaldin then, instead of blocking. He dodged constantly, left, right, left, right, left, right. Weaving and dodging the mans sword of sheer death. Thus. When Xaldin saw the chance, he stuck the blade of his sword into the mans grip handle. Startling the Man, causing him to loosen his grip. Xaldin then pulled the sword to the left. Causing it to spin around in the air. Xaldin then ran up to the sword while it was falling, caught it. And held his own sword next to his face in his right hand. While he had the Marines sword pointed so close to the mans face. If he move any closer, he'd sure be sliced in half. Seeing a man with such skill, the four Marines took off and left.

"...We'll that's that....Aye Sav-..."

Xaldin put the Marines sword in his sash and looked behind him to see two more Marine. He left a blank look apon his dirty mug and stood as if he were slightly intoxicated.

".................Oh booger.."

3/9

Back to top Go down
Hobopew

Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Start of a legacy (serious open)   Start of a legacy (serious open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:54 pm

Jay heard saw the flash of action behind the other three Marines he was holding off and chuckled a bit and said ”And there was me thinking I was going to take it slow, in case his skinny butt needed help. Oh well best take this seriously then, and take you marines out.” Jay smiled and relaxed his stance bringing up his Bo staff and spinning it around in one hand and then around his body, rather jovially and relaxed as the marines advanced cautiously.

It didn’t take them long to figure out that a three way attack would be best, the only problem was they weren’t skilled enough to be co-ordinated, as such when the three horizontal slashes came for the same spot Jay easily sidestepped it and took up a strong stance to the left of the marines.

He placed both of his hands on the bo staff, his knuckles whitening slightly with the focus he was putting in, then as their blades touched the ground Jay had his Bo staff inches from their back with a simple, if not effective “Focused attack” Which when connected caused the Marines to crash into the ground with so much force that it caused a small dust cloud.

As the dust fell Jay could be seen spinning his Bo staff around in the same relaxed manner as before a smile on his face as he looked to Xaldin and said “Now.... I wonder if the Sergeant is as stupid as to come for me still...” Jay then placed one end of the Bo staff in the ground and turned to look at the captain who stood a good 100 yards away with his arms crossed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#

The Marine captain looked on, a sweat drop forming on the side of his head as his ‘best’ marines were taken out in under ten seconds, his facial expression didn’t change form a serious one, but in his mind he was going ”SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT He’s the real deal! Both of them!” After a few moments he then thought “But I can take them, I’m not a sergeant for nothing” The captains face then finally changed and a smirk popped into the corner of his mouth.

[BOSS STAT TIME!]

Marine Sergeant:
• Strength: 40%
• Endurance: 35%
• Speed: 30%
• Agility: 25%
• Skill: 25%
• Tactical intelligence: 30%
• Practical intelligence:25%
• Knowledge: 25%
• Perception: 25%
• Charisma and leadership:60%
• Talent: 0%
• Devil fruit control: 0%
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Start of a legacy (serious open)   Start of a legacy (serious open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:22 pm

Xaldin stopped running backwards to see that Jay had his back. He bowed and nodded at Jay, slowly blinking as he bent over. Xaldin stayed bent over for about 30 more seconds until he hopped back up and held his sword in his usual fencing stance. He watched as what looked to be this batch of Marines leader. He saw the overly tall man and put one hand on his hip. Starring him down. Him and Jay could easily take him down. But he had to be much more cautious when fighting some one at this rank. Xaldin loosely held his long saber in his right hand and stood facing Jay, but had his head turned towards the Captain. He waited for his next move.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew

Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Start of a legacy (serious open)   Start of a legacy (serious open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:34 pm

Jay looked at Xaldin, who was point his blade at him for some reason but looking at the Sergeant still he wasn’t doing anything and he had bowed which showed this random guy had some manners, however there was the bigger problem. The sturdy guy down there, facing them, calm looking. Jay took a big breath in and sighed it out before tightening his grip on his Bo staff.

The fighter didn’t move much as he looked towards Xaldin and said “We need to test him, see how strong he is without giving away how good we are. I take it you’re not stupid enough to just charge in, and I don’t think he’s stupid enough to go at us full strength right away. So... Let’s be sensible about this.” Jay then raised his Bo staff arm and began to walk toward the Captain, slowly and calmly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Captain looked at Jay as he came forward and unfolded his arms and raised an eyebrow, they weren’t rushing? Was he intimidating them? Were they surrendering?! This was brilliant, the Sergeant could had leapt for Joy at that thought but remained how he was, putting a hand on his large sword hilt on his waist before shouting out to Jay ”OI! You giving up?! Good, but I’ll still have you execute both of you after your trial! You hurt a lot of good Soldiers today!” The man chuckled a few times and unsheathed his sword, he wanted to be careful, these people were as bad as pirates to him.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Start of a legacy (serious open)   Start of a legacy (serious open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:23 am

Xaldin stepped forward and eyed the Marine. He could kill him, but out speeding him would be a problem. Xaldin wasn't so fast. But more along swift. so he had to formulate a way to get around this mans defenses without losing his life. Xaldin stood his ground and slowly began walking to the left, while keeping his stance. He had to find an opening, so he could ether. Get away, or dodge and counter his attack.

"We don't all day Savvy...I suggest you make ya move.."
Back to top Go down
Hobopew

Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Start of a legacy (serious open)   Start of a legacy (serious open) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:54 am

Jay stopped ten feet away from the Sergeant and put the end of his Staff on the ground, and a small ‘Tak’ noise was made, he waited for the newly found partner to move over to the side a bit more before he spoke up, his voice was smooth and strong, almost inspiring “We’ll give you one chance to put the sword away and run, I don’t want to have to knock you clean out like I did your friends, and I’m sure the little guy probably wants to carve you a new something somewhere, so walk away now and I won’t have to earn another islands marine base’s hatred. Okay?”

Jay smirked a bit and raised his Bo staff up before bringing it around his body, and taking up his Bo staff form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Sergeant moved so that the three of them formed a triangle and he brought his sword and body forward so it looked like his blade form was more like a rapier fighting style, a smirk on his lips, and his free arm moving around his body to the back of his belt, where he kept his knife, the way the sergeant figured two weapons two opponents.

”How about this, one of you comes in, and I don’t chase down the other.” The sergeant looked between the two of them, he had wily eyes. He was a man brought up on the streets, and although he was lying if he could get one in chains he could probably take the other in a straight up fight.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Start of a legacy (serious open)   Start of a legacy (serious open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:37 am

Xaldin looked over at Jay. Then back at the Marine. Then back at Jay. Then back at the Marine. OOC: Lol Old Spice

Xaldin had half a mind to make like a banana and split. Even though this man did help him fight off some Marines. Favors, is not something Xaldin liked to be intitled too. So he began to slowly step backwards, then forwards. As if he were doing a little jig. Xaldin then dashed towards the Marine Sergeant and held his sword straight out. Looking as if he were going to attack him. He made a stern face and snarled his nostrils and widened his eyes. He then held his sword over head and was about 2 feet away from the sergeant. And then.

"...See ya.."

He made a death taking quick dash to the right. Avoiding the Sergeant completely. With in a few seconds, Xaldin was at full speed. He was running at 14 if not 17 mph. Running towards a ally. He was gone out of Jay and the Marines sight in mere seconds. Leaving the Sergeant for Jay to deal with.

(Not leaving...just keep RPing)
Back to top Go down
Hobopew

Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Start of a legacy (serious open)   Start of a legacy (serious open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:12 pm

[OOC: And you were on a horse, now we need diamonds.... Razz]

Jay watched Xaldin with the corner of his eyes, when he dashed Jay’s eyes widened and then when he seemingly left Jay felt a chill down his back, it seemed like betrayal but then again what did he have to stay for, Jay didn’t know him, there was no brother in arms loyalty, at least until the fight was over, on these seas, not like his island. Jay sighed and began to dash forward after Xaldin had gone, he opened up his assault with a sigh and his normal three hit combo,. He started with a swing to the Sergeants ears, then a quick jab to the side of his knee, which would do some damage to mobility, and lastly spun the Bo staff around his body so that it ended with a blow downward to the head.

The three attacks usually left his opponents dazed and at a disadvantage for a moment, and long enough for Jay to get a few more blows in with more power so that he could deal more damage to them. “Looks like it’s you and me, and I’m not going into prison, I have a goal to reach sir.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The knife came out as Xaldin came for him and the Sergeant was ready to cut him down, as he then disappeared and ran for it, leaving him with just the one. What a spot of luck for him, two weapons on guy and a staff. No way he would be able to stop both blades, still the attack came soon after he was unaware of the first attacks location, hitting him sharply on the side of his head, disrupting his ear canal and knocking him off balance a bit.

However the shot to his knee was blocked with the knife, a small weapon for one of the smaller attacks seemed to stop it in its tracks, and then came the powerful blow to his head which he stopped with his sword overhead.

The sergeant chuckled and said ”There’s a nice bounty on your head for all the fights you made us marines loose, and I’m going to claim it, you and me? Going to end badly for you, give up and I won’t cut you too bad.” The sergeant pushed the Bo staff up and lunged forward with the knife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay was just a bit too slow with come out of the lunge unscathed, and if it wasn’t for his close match in skill the blade would have gone in his cut rather than scratch his hip, Jay smiled and spun his Staff back around and said “A warrior doesn’t get a cut on his back, nor does he back down from a fight.” The warrior then re took up his Staff form and began to circle, the two were now in a deadlock, of sorts.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Start of a legacy (serious open)   Start of a legacy (serious open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:14 pm

Xaldin had a plan from the very start. The Horse he was riding had calmed down a few minutes ahead of time by a few Islanders. And luckily, they were right behind the Sergent. Xaldin sprinted towards the group of Islanders who were petting the Horse, calming it. Xaldin then scurried behind the man who had seemed to be in charge and listened to what he had been saying.

"Gah! This Horse almost broke my window! It would have cost me a fortune to get it fixed..."

Xaldin waited until the middle aged man turned to the side and looked at the horse. He then picked up a heavy moderately large stone and chucked it at the window with all his might. Completely shattering the entire window. He snuck to the right, getting behind the Store owner and hid behind the Horse. The Store owner then came running towards his store. At that, Xaldin leaped onto the Horse and kicked its sides with his heels. Causing the horse to kick up in the air. He try his best to control the horse. As he did so, He raced towards Jay and allowed him self to be seen by Jay from a far by riding to the far left of the Sergent. From a distance that is.

"...See me savvy and g
Back to top Go down
Hobopew

Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Start of a legacy (serious open)   Start of a legacy (serious open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:38 am

By the time Xaldin had found his horse Jay was getting in a bad state, more cuts on his body than he needed, but luckily in the blows that were traded Jay managed to get the sharp objects away from the Sergeant, however he was an accomplished boxer which was one of the things Jay hadn’t counted on.

Despite the fight being more fair now Jay was without his Bo staff, which was on the floor several feet behind the two brawlers , s they furiously traded blows at high speeds, or at least faster than most people would in that situation. However the Sergeant being stronger and slightly more skilled, he only had a few bruises, and some scuff marks on his clothes, where as Jay was being pummelled like... Well he was becoming more and more purple, let’s say that.

However as the two broke off from their furious beatings onto Jay they breathed a bit heavier and even the Sergeant chuckled when he said ”Heh... You got some skill; could ‘a used you in my squad.” The Sergeant then stood up tall and cracked his knuckles before continuing.”Now. Let’s get serious in this fight yeah?” The large bulk of a man then began to chuckle rather evilly.

Jay in this time had caught some of his breath back and wiped away some of the blood that was now trickling from his mouth, only to see an oncoming horse, that was proceeded by a smash of a window.

Even the sergeant looked around, and went to slash at the horse again in reflex, but forgot that his blades were several feet from him too. Making a dive for them, Xaldin was able to ride past and towards Jay.

The now beaten down Vagabond looked up to the person that seemed to want to help, he had come back for Jay, it was one of the first acts of kindness that Jay had seen since setting out onto the sea of ‘adventure’ still ,he couldn’t let two lives be extinguished today, as such he picked up his Bo staff and shouted “Run! I’ll keep him off you! I’m sick of running from this type of Honourless scum!” Jay then took up a rather fierce fighting form and stood before the Sergeant.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Start of a legacy (serious open)   Start of a legacy (serious open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:45 pm

"Over already?"
The girl gestured wildly while saying that one sentence, and if there would have been a barman behind her, he would have had to duck. Possibly, that would have been the purpose of swaying her arms around like that. Or maybe it was just a way to underline a completely unimportant sentecne that no one heard, since it just so happened that there was no one behind her, or anywhere close. She wasn't even in a bar. But it was fun to pretend...
She would have liked to be in a bar. She had spend some time in one... Then stuff happened, as it always did, and now she had a vip seating to this little show. Except it wasn't really a vip seating, but that was a metaphor, which was something she liked to use sometimes because it made her look smart and creative. Also, it was fun to pretend having a vip seating, even when it wasn't real, which was why it was pretend.

Paige had arrived a few hours ago, when there wasn't any sign of this small uproar happening. Instantly, she had liked this island. Warm, sunny, with enough dry, burnable things to get her through the day or a fight. Could have done without the humidness, but there were cocoa beans, and that was always good.

She had spend her time looking for some place to pass the time until she was thrown out or until she found a ship going... somewhere, where she'd repeat the pattern. Paige never stayed at one place longer than a week. Why this was, she couldn't say, and anyway, wouldn't tell you (you being whoever she's talking to at the moment).
She had only gotten chased out of two bars (tiwce for picking a fight, which she found to be absolutely unfair since she had just been trying to socialise, and once for trying to set fire to the alcohol stock, the owner hadn't caught her taking a bar of chocolate with her though, which she was munching on as of now) when she heard the shouting. Paige being Paige, she definitely wanted to get a closer look, but everyone was so tall! Or running away, but always in a way that obstructed her vision. After a minute of trying to get closer to the source, she decided she'd just have to get to a place that would make her taller than the others so she'd be able to see what was going on.

This leads us to where we are now, with Paige sitting on a rooftop (god knows how she got up there, do not ever underestimate a stubborn athlete with a goal in front of them), munching chocolate and watching the scene unfolding. Or rather, having unfolded, since it had stopped in it's unfoldingliness a moment ago, with the two men involved fleeing like little girls. Veruca would have shot them for that.

For a moment, Paige entertained the thought of jumping into the action, a thought she had entertained at certain points in time, but never put into action. Watching the fight had been fun enough this time, why with the two persons being quite good fighters. Also, she had chocolate to chew on, a nice place in the sun, her goggles on to tint the world golden, a match to play with and an unobstructed view.
Now, though she had an unobstructed view granting her to watch nothing! It simply would not do!

For a moment, she thought about booing and perhaps throwing her chocolate at the remaining marines as if she was viewing a bad performance at a theater. She shook her head, though. She still wanted to eat that chocolate, throwing it away would be ridiculous.
Only one second later did she realise she ahd already thrown it, and that the half eaten bar was now on it's safe way to the head of the big marine who had just been fighting....
"Eep."

Paige had to admit it would have been amusing in any other situation, and perhaps she would have even jumped straight after it with her knife already in her hand, but she had seen this man fight, and she really did not want to end up in prison today at all! It had been such a good day!
Before she could even think about the possibility that maybe, the man could possibly maybe not recognise her right away, she was already speeding away over the rooftops, following the two men. Maybe if they chased her, but noticed they were there as well, they'd forget she was here? Even if they didn't, three against a bunch of marines was better than one, and she was out of options here!
Back to top Go down
Hobopew

Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Start of a legacy (serious open)   Start of a legacy (serious open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:08 am

Jay saw the chocolate flying towards the captain, and the flick of his eyes gave the observant sergeant the edge he needed to turn around and slash it from mid air, the chocolate splitting in two and hitting both his eyes, Jay chuckled as this happened and saw a small figure dashing off across the rooftops and then out of view, he thanked the figure mentally and hoped she would get away safely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

”Get whoever did that!” The sergeant yelled after wiping off some the chocolate from out of his eyes at least. Now he was angry, he had been humiliated by some unknown person and these pirate scum had been alive long enough, not wasting a moment knowing his orders would be followed he dashed towards Jinn aiming to put his sword into his gut.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay was watching the sergeant a bit before the attack and it was obvious that his anger betrayed him, the attack was obvious but it didn’t mean he was going to be able to manipulate it to his advantage, all it meant was he could bring up his Bo staff in time to block the very strong attack, as the blade and metal Bo staff collided, some sparks came off and the groan of metal on metal came louder and louder as it began to strain. Jay hoped Xaldin would help out soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Two marines had already began to sprawl the houses in an attempt to get towards the person who had thrown the chocolate, when they reached the top they split up and tried to search out for whoever was up here.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Start of a legacy (serious open)   Start of a legacy (serious open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:00 am

Paige was torn between feeling intensely sorry for having fueled a chase with her as the final victim, laughing out loud because she knew her little projectile had found its way to the big marine, and being a bit insulted that they had only send two marines. And now they had split! How was she supposed to put up a big and flashy fight against two opponents when they were so far apart?!

Oh well, she'd have to live with this...
She rummaged through her coats enormous pockets until her fingers touched something cold, metallic. She closed her hand around it and pulled out her trusty knife. She had always loved this knife. True, she had cut her fingers repeadetly when trying to open it, but it was like putting on a big show whenever you used it. You had to twirl it around to open, and it just looked super cool. In fact, she wanted to do it right now!
She stepped out from behind the chimney she had been crouching behind, and, in case the searching marine headed into her direction still hadn't noticed her, waved at him.
"Hey, hey!Check this out!"
She twirled the knife around with a bright smile on her face. Even before she felt the pain, she could have told it'd go completely wrong... if she had been looking, that was. This way, she was only informed of her own failure when the knife cut, well, rather scratched her fingers.
"Ouch!"
The knife almost fell to the ground when she let go of it, but she reflexively caught it with her other hand, luckily closing it again, though by accident.
Butterfly knifes, man.... They sure could make you... cut your own flesh.
Paige sucked her knuckles, which were bleeding a bit, and noticed she had disappointed her audience of one greatly. In fact, she realised, as soon as he had gotten over how absurd this was, he'd surely try and arrest her.
"No! No, wait, let me try that again!"

She tossed the knife into her other hand again, and this time, watched carefully as she spun it around and finally, with a little snap, held it in her hand (at the handle, even! That wasn't a given!).
"Ha ha!"
Triumphantly, she pointed at it. Now she could go and.... what did she want to do again? Ah, yes, of course.
She dashed towards her now enemy, keeping close to the ground, which wasn't hard, considering she was kind of small...
It took her only a moment to get to him, and, without a moments hesistation, she rammed her weapon into his flesh, slightly below his ribs.
Before the poor man could even get over this one hit, she pulled it out again, and slashed at his throat. Blood gushed out, and the man fell to the ground.
For a moment, Paige looked at him, then kneeled down to poke his shoulder, see if he would move. The fact that she was standing in his blood didn't seem to phaze her all that much.
THe bigger problem right here was that this guy was no dead, which meant uninteresting.
Paige got up, her knife still in her hand. Now where did that other one go?
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Start of a legacy (serious open)   Start of a legacy (serious open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:37 pm

Hearing a loud quaral not far away. Xaldin looked to his right. He got off his horse and calmed it down to make it stay. He had grown a liking to his horse and chose to keep it. Just until he left the Island. Xaldin then turned back towards Jay and sucked his teeth. Wanting to help, but wanted to make sure there were no on coming Marines. Xaldin then began to make his way to were he head to noises. Right next to a bar, he poked his medium size noggin into the ally. Just to see two Marines hassling a young girl. Now Xaldin was a grubby, theifing, greedy man. But he had a heart. Sort of. He didn't like the sights of a girl being hassled by Marines. At that, he took charge. He rushed back to his horse and leaped onto its back.

"..CHARGE BRAVE STALLION!!"

Xaldin then directed the horse towards the ally and took out his sword from its holding case. Xaldin to the rescue. He thought. This was a new look for him. As Xaldin rushed down the ally. He scared the Marines so much they simply jumped out the way. Xaldin then stopped the horse about 1 foot away from Paige and held his hand out to her.

"...Shut up woman get on my horse.."
Back to top Go down
Hobopew

Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Start of a legacy (serious open)   Start of a legacy (serious open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:25 pm

[ooc: Look at his horse his horse is amazing.]
Xaldin had left again, still jay had more pressing worries on hand at this present time, and as the horse rode off to help whoever Jay looked the Sergeant in the eye and said “I have things to do, and you have three criminals to catch. So... Let’s have this over with.” Jay pushed off the Sergeant and stood a few feet away from him, his wounds closed slightly, but he still seemed fairly well wounded.

Jay went into his pocket, feeling the last of his smoke bombs his brother had given him, he promised he’d only use it in an absolute emergency. The warriors eyes didn’t leave the Sergeants, who had now the biggest smile across his smug face, it angered Jay but he only kept his calm as he said “We’ll meet again. That I assure you.” Jay then whipped his hand out and threw down the smoke bomb, it exploded on impact. Without wasting any time Jay limped away as fast as he could into the series of alleys, the city had.

Jay passed Paige and Xaldin, but from one end of the alley, Jay stopped at the end and gave Xaldin a rather angry look but said calmly. “I suggest you leave via a different boat, they can’t catch us all, at least the day brought me clear on what I should do on these seas.” Jay smirked a bit and then dashed off through a different alley, heading for the west coast where his dinghy was hidden.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sergeant was almost blinded by the smoke bomb, no other marine base had given info that he used anything other than a the stupid staff. The sergeant growled but also chuckled, he had a nemesis now.

He coughed a couple of times and pulled out his mini den den mushi, and took off the speaker with a “Ker-check.” Noise and spoke into it, broadcasting to all marine guards on duty before saying ”We have three known assailants attempting to leave the island. Jay Rateshi, a half naked punk with wild hair and a Bo staff, you’ll notice he’s the most wounded one. A Man on a horse with medium length black hair and a big nose. The third I’ve yet to identify....” Just at that moment, the man who Xaldin had scared off came forth to the Sergeant with a salute.

He raised an eyebrow to him as he explained that it was a small girl, he put the speaker in the Marines hand and allowed him to describe Paige before he took it back and shouted ”Kill on site, but leave the wounded one alive. I want to have that honour myself.” The Sergeant chuckled as he hung up, the entire island then seemed to buzz as Marines leapt onto the streets looking for three fairly distinctive people.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Start of a legacy (serious open)   Start of a legacy (serious open) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:39 pm

Damn! Hadn't Michael always told her not to get cocky just because she had managed to kill one enemy pretty easily?
...Actually, had he? Paige didn't actually remember, but it sounded like the thing he would have said. Anyway, not to dwell on the thought, it didn't change anything now, did it?

She had been chased around by the remaining soldier plus one man backup who had joined in later, because hey, let's chase a little girl around, it's so much better than doing our duty!
Paige was just facing a wall in an alleyway (how had she gotten there?!) when an unwanted rescue neared in from of a... oh, nice horse.

She didn't even notice anyone sitting on it at first, neither listened to whatever he had to say, she just jumped on the animals back. She had always wanted a horse!
"You're awesome, horse! Awesome-eeeeeeh?"
The last word was stretched into a sound of mild surprise and a tiny, tiny bit rejection towards the guy who had, from her point of view, just suddenly appeared behind her. To her defense, she had needed to look over her shoulder to see him, since until then she had been mussling the horses mane up.
"Who are you?"
She asked, and her face was showing honest confusion, but also a healthy (or maybe not so healthy, considering it had gotten her here in the first place) interest, mixed with the feeling that those eyes were... silently... judging the individual just hogging up space on this wonderful horse...
Back to top Go down
Hobopew

Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Start of a legacy (serious open)   Start of a legacy (serious open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:30 pm

Jay’s wounds were starting to take a toll as he tried to run through the alleys, his Bo staff firm in hand. The sound of numerous marines could be heard through the now silent streets, all the civilians had gone into their homes and waited for the Marine sound for all clear. Jay had to duck behind some creates as a squad ran past the end of the alley he was in, shouting various orders to serach other places.

The Vagabond took a breather for just a minute resting his eyes and meditating, once he had caught his breath he tried to move. His body refused, so Jay took control and forced his body up. Several broken ribs taught him it would be a long trek to the sea, but Jay knew once he was in the ‘wild lands’ as he called them, outside the city he would be safe.

The beaten fighter limped to the end of his alley and looked to both ends of the streets before moving off towards the suburbs of the city.

----------------------------------------------------

More and more marines were piling into the streets and heading for the centre of the town, the market place where some of their still unconscious, and a few of their killed, comrades lay. They formed themselves into various groups and began to move out through the alleys and main streets, being very thorough about hiding places.

Where both Paige and Xaldin stood conversing a squad of marines (5 marines per squad) stood at the end of their alley way, talking to what one would assume was their squad leader, they had but a moment to act before the Marines would turn to see them.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Start of a legacy (serious open)   Start of a legacy (serious open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:38 am

Xaldin smiled at the lass who had jumped onto his horse. He then took his sword and pointed it forward. Commanding his horse to rush forward. It did just so. Xaldin then began riding the horse the way he came from. Riding at full speed with Paige on his back.

"..Names Xaldin..I'm a Pirate.."

Xaldin then stopped the horse next to Jay. Watching the Marines who were running towards them from the ally they just left. He wouldn't be able to leave this Island with out any further fighting. Xaldin then drew his sword and looked down at the Marines who had began to surround them. This was bad. He'd actually have to get serious if he hoped to escape. Xaldin jumped down from his horse and walked over towards Jay. He then picked up one of the Marines Iron Sabers and took his battle stance. Two Sword Style, or so he called it. He had never fought with two Swords before. But He assumed he'd start now. Xaldin stood straight up, keeping one sword extended out with another one close to his face. Like a fencing style.

"...Sorry for the wait savvy....but I was kind of preoccupied..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of a legacy (serious open)   Start of a legacy (serious open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Start of a legacy (serious open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next