One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on))

Go down 
+5
Shadow
Gael
TheBlackLuffy
Sleepy
nikz200
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on))   Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:00 pm

"It's called polyamory, something a lot of people have a hard time understanding. Ranyx would HATE to be referred to as a 'famed pirate'... he served his fair share of time as a Marine, and he's been lying low for years. If he's 'famed', then something's horribly wrong with his execution." He shrugged. "Well, I would be. Ti'ar doesn't play with his food, if you catch my drift." Gael waved Namor off, yelling, "I'd be surprised if they'd let us! Enjoy your gift!" The 'gift' was actually a large quantity of vegetables and fruits... needed to keep that darn scurvy away!
Back to top Go down

Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on))   Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:48 pm

Mustang walked out of the shadows, then pulled an id out of his pocket and handed it to the man, then saluted him. Mustang had decided he wouldn't talk until the time came when he needed to, and this wasn't it. Mustang then smiled politely and sat on the ground. He then took off his coat, as it was so hot out.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on))   Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:21 pm

Talitha let out a little purr before she decided that no, she would screw this. Not literally, this time.
"Well, mister admiral, and what is this now? Cuddling on your job?"
There was halfhearted mockery in her voice, Nishki knew how much she loved cuddling, and had most likely caught how little she actually wanted to go out of this room and get to work. And she was feeling very, very happy to be able to just lie here, with him, in her room, and relaxing for a while. She found herself plaing with his hair thoughfully, but did not feel the need to stop.
"You know.... all that stuff that has happened... I mean, not only with you becoming admiral and all that, but... everything. Do you think that... things are going to change?"
It sounded like some sort of interview question. Like she was asking him for his political view on the sudden rise of pirates or something. But try as she might, she could not add the words "between us" to the end of the question.
"Because.... I don't think I want them to change... I really like this. Just being on my job, with you, hunting pirates, not having to worry about how strong they are getting... Or about getting a report telling me you died on some mission..."
Those worries were new to her, she had never worried about the future before. And it felt weird voicing them, like somebody else was talking, using her voice, and her feelings which she didn't even know she had.
"I love you, you know..."
She felt she didn't say that enough. She spend all her time hissing and punching and bitching off to everyone, but never really said those true little things, those things like "Hey, I don't think you're a bad recriuit at all, see I never learned rokushiki, so I think you're really great." or "You're looking nice today, did you change your hairstyle?" or even, and now that he was gone, it seemed more iportant than ever "I love you so much it hurts and I worry about you even though that's dumb and that makes me dumb but I don't care because you're worth it". She just didn't say them, and now suddenly she was worried it might be too late someday. And still she could not bring herself to say moer than three words to the man who was most important to her. So instead of voicing the rest of the sentence, she embraced him tightly and would most likely never have let go if it wasn't for the damn time telling her she had to one way or the other. But until that moment came, she wanted to just stay like this.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on))   Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:42 pm

Tero took the ID, glanced at it, and then handed it right back. “So you’re the new guy,” he commented. “And a doctor. Just great. Not that I have anything against you in particular, but I haven’t always had the best experiences with doctors.” He looked out over the ocean. “Nice night. A bit warm for my tastes, but that’s only because I’ve been training.”

After that comment Tero was silent. His eyes almost seemed to glaze over as he drifted back into his thoughts. After Rankyaku he had only two more rokushiki to learn and then…what? What else was there for him to learn? Tero supposed that he could always venture further into the world of swordsmanship, but it just didn’t seem like his thing. Actually, he wasn’t sure what his ‘thing’ was. Rokushiki was powerful, but it was also very common among the Marines and occasionally the forms had been picked up by pirates. In truth, Tero couldn’t think of any way that he was unique. He did not possess any devil fruit powers, nor did he desire them since he never wanted to lose the ability to swim. He also did not carry any special weapons. His sword was just a fancy nodachi and his gun was pretty much a portable cannon. Both were good, but neither was anything to brag about. So what could he learn? How could he expand? It was a question he would have to answer before long if he truly wanted to help in the war against the pirates. After all, Anubis, Wally, and Iken weren’t getting any weaker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on))   Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:58 pm

"Gael u know that I'm a SHARK fishman right? I only eat meat. I know someone who love this." Namor began calling his pet from under the sea using his ability to talk to underwater creatures. A huge king bull showed up next to the docks beside Namor and Gael. Golitah soon began eating the fresh fruits and vegetables. Namor petted his pet as it consumed the food the that gael created. He climbed upon the back of the beast. "Thanks Gael. Tell Iken I said hi. Golitah tell gael thank y" Golitah then gave gael a quick lick before descending back into the depths of the water taking Namor back to his crew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on))   Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:59 pm

Mustang looked at him and simply nodded. He could have this guy as a 'friend', as he seemed friendly enough. Yet, he wasn't ready to talk yet. He decided to feel the guy out before talking, as he had not had any friends in his entire life and, until recently, didn't even have a name, only a number.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on))   Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:52 am

Nishki grinned as Talitha went on her usual tirade, he knew her well enough to know this was her famed funny way of showing her emotions. But she couldnt hide her subtle body temperature, her face which was blushing slightly. He loved how she did that and actually sat back to admire it for a bit as she asked him if everything would change, Nishkis heart actually sank a bit inside, he thought for a minute that she was still furious and angry at him for the whole Rei fiasco, and the nearly dying in the battle against Wally part. He was about to say something when she said she didnt want anything to change. The timing of that couldnt be better, it was like a wave of cold water in his body and when she said she loved him, so openly like that, it was like a firework had just burst in his body setting him on fire. He grasped her even tighter as she lied beside him. He was completely lost in her, this one person, who he loved more than anyone on this planet at this point. He didnt think he would find love like this, at least not him anyway. Nishki as, he lay there kissing Talitha passionately , completely forgot one of the original goals of him coming here.

[[Marineford , Phoenix squad deck]]
Mary saw Tero and Mustang both nearby. Mustang was just sitting. She was about to go and greet them when the Den den mushi rang "Is this phoenix squad?" Mary then replied "Yes this is Captain Mary Young speaking..."
"Thank god, we are having serious issues, its a mad house out here!!! Bloody pirates crawling up from the ground, the local cemetry has dead men rising up, and freaking lava from the sky!!!! Plus we might have Gerald "Sun" Raymond here!!!!" Mary's eyes grew wider The "Sun" was back? That was not good news for anyone. It usually meant his crew was back too. Mary then yelled "We are on the way, hold in there!!!!" The man was screaming "Indigo island!!! HURRRRYYYYYY" The connection cut and Mary looked to Tero and Mustang "Well.. why are you two sitting around, WE GOTTA GO NOW!!!!" Mary ran as another marine grunt nearby sounded the alarm to move. The men got in place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on))   Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:55 pm

Mustang got up and ran into his quarters quickly and came back with a scythe. Then her ran to catch up with Mary, deciding she would know best and to follow her. After a minute he finally was running at the same pace with her and saluted
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on))   Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Tero sighed and rose to his feet. Well, that officially ended his brief vacation. Not that he was complaining, but he had honestly thought that night would be one of rest and relaxation and training, all of which were the same in his mind.

Tero then took his doubts and frustrations and buried them. There would be time for all of that later. Instantly he turned into the soldier he had been trained to be and he began racing around helping the crew get ready to sail. There was no need to give orders. Everyone already knew what they were to do. Barely two minutes after Mary had first given the order to move, Tero and a couple of other Marines were loosening up the last sail. They were ready to go.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on))   Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:06 am

Talitha was finally relaxing a little, got her ind off all those questions and got to be just herself again, like back when she had been a lieutenant freshly assigned (by herself, but still, assigned) to the Phoenix squad. She remembered looking out to the sea, and feeling just as relieved and relaxed as she was now. Sure, Nishki could not answer her questions, he most likely didn't know the answers himself, but as they were just laying there, the world seeed okay all of a sudden. She could live with all those pirates polluting the seas, just for a while, and relax.
Then, she heard someone from outside shouting something and dragging her back into reality forcefully. She was Rear Admiral Talitha Blythe, the feral one, she possessed the abilities that a Zoan type devil fruit gave her, she was here to hunt pirates and she had no time to relax sinc eher crew needed her right now.
Damn, reality blows sometimes. With one last kiss, she got up and trotted over to the chair her coat was hanging over.
"Looks like we're needed.... Hey, go ahead, I'll follow up later."
She sat down and took her left boot, put it on her right food first, then, realising her mistake, put it on the left one instead. Noticing that Nishki still hadn't moved, she pointed to the door.
"Go! For gods sake. There's got to be someone in command out there."
She barely noticed how she was giving orders to someone uch higher in rank than her, but at the same time, realised she didn't give a single damn.
"Oh, and...."
She looked at him for a moment.
"When I get out there, you'd better have a good explanation for that Rei girl. But first, hurry a bit, will you?"
She didn't need a lot of time to get ready for a job, normally, but the truth was that she really wanted at least one small second for herself. She didn't really know why, but she seemed to know less and less about herself anyway.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on))   Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:40 am

Nishki put his cap on after the kiss from Talitha and his heart sank a little when she mentioned Rei too him. Nothing ever got by that woman , it made him chuckle a bit, it must be why he loved her so much. But she was right. He walked to the deck and then saw Mary organizing the men and everyone in place. "Looks like im coming along to observe, ill leave the fighting to you guys" Nishki pulled out a sunchair and sat on the side of the deck watching the others work.

Mary sighed and then pointed to the steer to one of the marines "REAR ADMIRAL TALITHA MAAM, WE ARE READY TO MOVE OUT!!!!" The marines saluted waited for Talitha to give the order to move out.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on))   Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 6:49 pm

God damn it, Mary was such a perfectionist... such a workaholic. Talitha gave a short look to herself in the mirror and was running her hand through her hair to make it a look a little more orderly until she remembered she barely ever cared about that, which made her stop immeadeatly.
Mary shouted outside, wanted her to go there and actually work.... she send Nishki to take care of that! Man! Bet he was just relaxing on the sidelines..... Somehow, she didn't really feel too angry about that. Mary was almost as bad as Jackson though....
She turned around and was not surprised at all to see Jackson standing in the middle of the room, as if he had been there an eternity. Instead of hissing, which she had done during the first few months at work before she got used to his slight creepiness (which logically came with teleporting out of nowhere, or however he did that...), she just gave him a short nod and, putting her cap on, stepped out of the room and on deck. She knew he was following her, but chose to ignore it and inspected the soldiers... pardon, her soldiers instead. After a moment of professional glaring, and noticing that Nishki was, indeed, just relaxing on the sidelines, sunbathing no less, and granting him a personal glare for that, she finally adressed Mary.
"Well? What are we waiting for? Let's get going already!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on))   Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:04 am

((OK folks thats the end of the cutscene, ill leave it open in case anyone else has anything to add but Phoenix Squad we are going to start a new thread ))
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on))   Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:05 am

Vince strode out onto the deck at all the commotion. Being a product of the Science Division and barely having any real standing in the actual ranked structure of the marines aside from his rank (which had been awarded more as a formality than of merit), he bore no great love for the pomp and splendour of Marine to-dos. However, something big was going on, and it occurred to him that he may be needed to pretend to supervise or something.

"What's the big fuss?" Kalamity inquired of a panicked young CPO, kicking his left leg against the wall to keep him from running by. Lacking an arm on that side of his body, he hadn't much other choice.

"B-big pirate attack, shosho! W-we're on a-a-"

"As you were," Vince instructed, lowering his sinuous, metal-shod leg from the wall. The rating was more than happy to scurry off about his way. Stepping out onto the deck, the wretched half-marine looked around him, his single cybernetic eye identifying and logging each scurrying crew member. Finally, it settled on one.

"Blythe-shosho," Vince began, saluting as he spoke. "Welcome back. Awaiting orders..."

Jaw drooping open, the cyborg's metal heels clicked loudly against the deck.

"...at your pleasure, of course."

((Sorry I didn't post here sooner. I'll be in the next thread, for sure; I just sort of forgot to make some sort of presence. Consider this a token "I'm still here!" post.))
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on))   Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Cutscene, The Gorosei meet, the world keeps changing ((Open to all, but NO fighting, this is a story building thread, to get involved with current affairs and so on))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2