One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC)

Go down 
+4
Layman Iconoclast
keymaster
Iggy
Irrational
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC)   Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:26 am

The sinnoh region is awful. My favorite is the second(Jhoto). In my opinion, mewtwo is weak. I can faint it in one hit with a heracross. Heracross is my favorite pokemon and the one I leveled up could win an award for the insaness. I really enjoy fighting. Do you by change and wii with pokemon battle revolution?
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC)   Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:38 am

Meh. I got the DS game for the online play. But I went and lost the DS.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC)   Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:00 am

Thanks! You rule too! Smile Isn't it funny how the original is almost always better than the sequal.

Those of you who said you could mewtwo, I strongly disagree. I hope they didn't try water down mewtwo in the newest versions of pokemon. The mewtwo that I owned, (I owned many) was extremely powerful.

Here are the stats:

HP:415
ATK:318
DEF:283
SP ATK: 447
SP DEF: 283
SPD: 394

Moves: Physic, Recover, Icebeam, Thunderbolt.

Whats your stats?

I miss the good old days when sp atk and sp def was the same then Mewtwo was even stronger.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC)   Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:04 am

I never used legendary pokemon. Their default stats were always higher, they could learn crazy varieties of move sets, and generally required no skill to use. Now when you can get a common pokemon to beat a legendary to a pulp, that takes skill.

Starmie > Lugia
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC)   Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:17 am

Yeah okay, your oppinion is your oppinion but you said that your pokemon could beat anyone
and I argued my case fair and square. Since you deflected the topic and instead talked about your bias agaisnt legendary pokemon, I succeed in proving my pokemon would win, through sheer logic.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC)   Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:15 am

I agree with irrational. Legendary pokemon are cheap and beating one is awesome. I love it when I fight someone with a full team of legendaries and kick there butts with what is considered a measly heracross. Not even deoxys can stand up to the awesome might of heracross and tyranitar.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC)   Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:37 am

You lie Sanjikrazy ive fought you before and kick your can to the crurb
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC)   Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:18 pm

Yea, you forgot to mention your winning numbers. 1 out of 100. lol!

No, we are equally matched. Of course, when it comes to ssbb, that is a different story, just becuase you don't have it.
Back to top Go down
vexthewolf

vexthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC)   Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:27 pm

yeah right ive been practicing and i now pwn with link
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC)   Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:31 pm

You don't get it. Link feels different in ssbb than in ssbm. You won't be as good. Just like if I played ssbm you would probably beat me.

Even you know who has a hard time standing to my awesome abilities with toon link.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC)   Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:39 pm

We're talking about Smash Brothers now?
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC)   Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:48 pm

Yea. It was a subject changer.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC)   Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:51 pm

Cubone > lucario
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC)   Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:53 pm

anyway, I hate toonlink, lucario, and im not fond of ikes cheapness, just throwing that out there.

I like bowser, ness, mr G&W, R.O.B., and the iceclimbers
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC)   Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:54 pm

My best is toon link, then marth, then fox, and then luigi/pikachu.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC)   Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:55 pm

everyone likes toon;ink, except me that is. I dont like having more than one damn link
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC)   Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:07 pm

Three different versions of Link...

THHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC)   Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:09 pm

Yeah and they were almost gonna put young link in brawl too, 3 links?! one is all we need
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC)   Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:22 pm

Normal link is lame, get rid of that "junk" and bring in the awesome might and wrath of little maniac children with swords!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC)   Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:24 pm

Are you serious, GET RID OF NORMAL LINK?! thats utter blasphemy!! hes been around since the first smash bros, all these ne links are just clones! there the junk! we dont need them!!!
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC)   Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:25 pm

marth, kirby, G&W, fox/falco, lucas.

These are my best characters, but marth-I epically rock with marth!
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC)   Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:26 pm

Iggy566 wrote:
Are you serious, GET RID OF NORMAL LINK?! thats utter blasphemy!! hes been around since the first smash bros, all these ne links are just clones! there the junk! we dont need them!!!
Damn straight!
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC)   Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:28 pm

Somebody really likes link. It was a joke. Toonlink has every right to be in brawl, just the same as link. Lucas is cool, but marth is one of favorites and top players. He is in second, tailing toon link.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC)   Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:29 pm

marth is a pretty boy..... thats why I love him! Normal link is also a pretty boy! but toon link is an ugly little kid! ((In fighting games I am allways the "beautifull" chars, like marth))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC)   Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:34 pm

I personaly dont like toonlink because hes a clone, and people sent so much crap to nintendo demanding that toonlink be in smash bros its rediculouse! If these rabid fan brats decided everything about smash bros, we would only have new age characters, there would be no game and watch or rob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC)   Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coolest thing EVER! (NOW WITH 100% LESS STAYING ON TOPIC)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next