One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kami Kami No Mi Version: Horus (not a god mod)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

Kami Kami No Mi Version: Horus (not a god mod) Empty
PostSubject: Kami Kami No Mi Version: Horus (not a god mod)   Kami Kami No Mi Version: Horus (not a god mod) Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:38 pm

Name: Kami Kami No Mi Version: Horus

Abilities: a rare devil fruit that is Mythical Zoan type but is different from most in that it only transforms part of your body. It gives you a brown hawk head and huge wings. The user's sight drastically increases and the user gains immense strength. The user can fly.

Type: Zoan farao

Last edited by vongolaking10 on Sat May 07, 2011 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Kami Kami No Mi Version: Horus (not a god mod)   Kami Kami No Mi Version: Horus (not a god mod) Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:42 pm

as you know, having 3 mythical beings in one fruit is too much. Only one sort of mythical creature of whatever per fruit. If you want these , your going to have to make seperate dfs for them
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Kami Kami No Mi Version: Horus (not a god mod)   Kami Kami No Mi Version: Horus (not a god mod) Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:02 am

ummmm then why not just take the hawk fruit?? and how is this a pharaoh?
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Kami Kami No Mi Version: Horus (not a god mod)   Kami Kami No Mi Version: Horus (not a god mod) Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:07 am

i changed the name and it's kind of different than the other hawk fruits. Btw could my dude have the ability to make sun disks, like on my original fruit in the Ra Mode. I dont really care though either way and if it could create sun disks it would definitely be different than the hawk fruit
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Kami Kami No Mi Version: Horus (not a god mod)   Kami Kami No Mi Version: Horus (not a god mod) Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:10 am

oh and its not a pharaoh fruit anymore but it was because in ancient Egypt pharaohs were supposedly mortal forms of gods and that's why my original fruit was the Version Pharaoh and this fruit is now obviously Version Horus
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Kami Kami No Mi Version: Horus (not a god mod)   Kami Kami No Mi Version: Horus (not a god mod) Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:15 am

sun... no... but horus? So this would be a mythical zoan? I think we have a fruit like this already...
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Kami Kami No Mi Version: Horus (not a god mod)   Kami Kami No Mi Version: Horus (not a god mod) Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:18 am

kay checking
Back to top Go down
vongolaking10

vongolaking10

PostSubject: Re: Kami Kami No Mi Version: Horus (not a god mod)   Kami Kami No Mi Version: Horus (not a god mod) Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:20 am

sorry but i swear to god i couldnt find anyone like mine (except hawk fruit which is similar) adn yes this is mythical zoan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kami Kami No Mi Version: Horus (not a god mod)   Kami Kami No Mi Version: Horus (not a god mod) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kami Kami No Mi Version: Horus (not a god mod)
Page 1 of 1