One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nicholas "Nicky" Calibur III

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nicholas "Nicky" Calibur III Empty
PostSubject: Nicholas "Nicky" Calibur III   Nicholas "Nicky" Calibur III Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:03 pm

Name: Nicholas “Nicky” Calibur the third.

Species: Human

Allegiance: World Government: Impel Down

Home Village/Ocean: Grand Line

Appearance: Has a tattoo on between his shoulder blades on his back saying “DEATH”. Nicholas "Nicky" Calibur III Rp_col12
*I know it's Nazi hat but I did this image a while ago and couldn't remember the Impel Down Mark so I drew what look closest to it Smile*

History: Nicky grew up on an island in the Grand Line where gang-fights and mafia wars were regular bases. His father was a Mob-Lord himself and thus he was raised to not trust anyone but his own kind, and punish anyone who doesn't play by HIS rules.
His childhood was anything but easy as he was beaten and mentally abused on daily basis. That's why he only view his point-of-view on things as the correct one and is not afraid to hurt anyone who goes against him.

At the age of 5, after viewing his older brother Thomas being brutally murdered by an rival family. Since then he was the next one in line to become the head of the family and thus his training begun.

Only 10 years old, his father and final family member (besides followers) were killed in a Mob War and he took over the Family Business, starting by getting revenge for his family's death. By torturing his enemies to death. Withing 3 years, he had taken the entire island under his control.

At the age of 15, he realized that not having any rivals that he could kill or torture... the mob life was really boring, even though he was respected by everyone for ending those horrible wars once and for all. By now, he left the island and found himself in Impel Down, as an intern jailor.

And found his lost desires being fulfilled in this prison. Here he was allowed to torture, press-information, and kill as he wanted and after 3 years of simple service, he was promoted to Chief Guard and kept that position til now.

Personality: Don't let those innocent eyes or the cute baby fat on the cheeks fool you. This guy is INSANE. On first meeting he would look like any other youth his age. He has a sick and twisted desire to see others in pain and him causing it. He's brutal, and hurts even his own nakama if they anger him. He has an insane, crazy laughter that would make the bravest person shiver in fear.
His subordinates looks up to him, since he doesn't even falter to those who are even higher up than him on the 'food-chain', yet gets away with it, since he's doing his job so good.
To the prisoners, he's the Devil himself or his Demon Cousin. Nicky does rounds around Impel Down all the way from Level 1 to 6 and up again whenever he's bored. The moment he notices something that annoys him, he grabs the inmate and drag him or her off to a torture session.
To the World Government, he's cocky and unfazed if threatened, completely uninterested in their actions or interests.
To the Navy/Marine: He has been asked to join multiple times but said if he were to leave the prison, no one would be able to show these 'pathetic losers' their place.

His signature quotes is:
“I Guess there's something wrong with me.” - Follow by a twisted smirk/grin or an insane laughter.
“Well, let the pain begin!” - Before he battles or is about to start a torture session.

Ship: Dolor Eterno (Eternal Pain) A large crusing ship. (This ship is stationed on his home island and only shows up if he has errands outside the prison.

Ship Flag: Impel Down / World Government / Mob Family Flag

Special Abilities: Intimidating Powers, he learned from his training as a mob-leader. He intimidate people with his presence (NOT HAKI), he simply use his blood-red demon colored eyes to stare and people will be in complete fear.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Single Katana usage. Rokushiki: Soru.

Weapons/Items: Katana, Riding Whip (he hits his subordinates and prisoners with it, he likes how it adds to his intimidating posture). A simple gun and dagger in his belt.

Goals: To make sure none of the losers who bragged about being powerful criminals and then got caught gets out of Impel Down, they're not worthy of being free.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Nicholas "Nicky" Calibur III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicholas "Nicky" Calibur III   Nicholas "Nicky" Calibur III Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:24 pm

Seems all good!

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Nicholas "Nicky" Calibur III
Page 1 of 1