One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:01 pm

Chai did not react until Low was actually upon him. He moved his lantern at impossible speeds, intercepting and redirecting the sword slashes. "Come now, I'm sure you can do better than that." The elderly man sidestepped and thrusted the lantern directly into Low's chest. If he connected, he'd knock the wind out of Low. Without pause he stepped back, standing perfectly still once more.
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:19 pm

Chai blocked the attacks perfectly then knocked the wind out of low. Low hit the ground and got up enraged. He he gathered energy around the blade and slashed down left sending a wave of powerful energy at Chai, in the area's it passed by strong winds blistered past. He then fell on one knee leaning on the sword.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:48 pm

Chai spun, almost dancing past the slash as it flew past him. The hot wind passed his face and he breathed deeply. "Be careful, or you'll break your ship." He shrugged, the lantern hanging loosely in his hand. "You're fairly good. What's your experience with a blade?"
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:07 am

Low breathed heavily and got up still leaning on the blade. "I used to make them for an old man and my brothers, until they all left or died. Then I made them myself." He told him. "I train in my spare time on my ship everyday." He finished.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:05 am

Chai smiled and leaned on a walking stick. "Hm... intriguing. You should try to find a tutor. You have potential: believe an old man like me."
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:39 am

Low stilled leaned on the blade. "Easier said then done, its dog eat dog nowadays." he said to chai. "And I'm just a pup in a pack of wolves." He went on getting up more. "I'd like to, but people arent exactly eager to start helping me." He told him
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:08 am

Chai frowned. "Hm... I'm not precisely sure who would be best to teach you... not all the best swordsmen would kill you on sight." He leaned on his walking stick. "If I could find Davis, I'd invite you to meet him, but... something happened. If I can find a teacher for you, I'll be sure to introduce you."
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:59 pm

Low smirked "Thanks, I appreciate the good will." He thanked him. "I think you've won." He said sheathing his sword. "It was a good fight." He said bowing forward slightly.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:39 pm

Chai grinned. "Why, thank you, son. I would bow, but I'm afraid of snapping my back in half. Regardless, if you could just drop me and my friends off at your next stop, that would be lovely."

((Thread end?))
Back to top Go down
Crocodile Low

Crocodile Low

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:39 am

"Alright, there will be an island coming up soon." He said going to the helm and guiding the ship towards a island to drop them off.

THREAD END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)   Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Zombie Pirates Chapter 1: Chai and I (Open to all, especially if you want to join a crew)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2