One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zero D. Angel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizurie

Mizurie

Zero D. Angel Empty
PostSubject: Zero D. Angel   Zero D. Angel Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:42 am

Name: Zero D. Angel "Fallen Angel"((call him Angel plz))

Length: 2 m 19 cm

Bounty: 30.000.000 Belli

Species: Human

Allegiance:Pirate.

Home Village/Ocean:South Blue... Village Unknown

Appearance: Zero D. Angel Animeg10 without the wings and the bubble and he's wearing black pants and boots, and fingerless gloves to.

History:A man hated by all in South Blue..
His hatred for all began as a child... he was always bullied becouse of his abilitis and that he's parent's was dead...
Beaten, and ignored by all every single day, to one day a girl named Kairi began to talk with him.
He have never met such a nice and pretty girl in the world... They met each other every day since then.
Even that they got bullied they never split up.
Zero decided to train martial arts so he could protect Kairi all the time, he wen't and trained Akido, Karate, Judo, Jujitsu, Taekwondo and his powers..
He trained every single day, and Kairi came every day with food and was watching him train.
He became stronger and stronger through the years... those who tried to fight him ended up beaten, or half dead.

At age of 16 he was going to confess his love for Kairi, but found out she that she had been engage against her will...
"Let's escape together Kairi... just you and i!" He said to her with a confident voice and expression.
She was shy, but noded and answer'd "Okey." and hugged him.
He smile'd and was happy from those words.
He ran to his house to pack his thing, two hours later he came back to get Kairi and heard she was taken away by the navy... Kairi's father laught at Zero.
Zero couldn't belive his ears... she had left...
He couldn't take it... he killed Kairi's father with one punch which made a crack on his skull.
Furious he wen't berserk and killed everyone in the village! the navy and marine tried to stop him but ended up dead... he wen't home and took his father's revolvers and shot everyone that was wounded...
The marine surrounded him and tried to kill him... Zero ended up with using his power and burned the village to the ground...
He stole one of the navy ships and heade out to the world insearch of Kairi...
"I will find you" Was the words he swor to him self

2 weeks after the so called "Incident in South Blue" What navy says, he ended up as a wanted man...
He came to the island Ohara, where he began his studies as a Archaeologist.
he stayed there for 3 years for his studies and training, so he could one day return more dangerous then he already were...
When he found out about the Ponyglyph he became more intressted in them...
He wanted to get Kairi back at any cost, and study the Ponyglyph's that is spreaded all over the world.
So he left Ohara for his search on the ponyglyph, he took a book with him with the Ponyglyph scripts in it, he could read it... couse that was what he was most intressted in was the Ponyglyph's.
He wen't in search for 1 year... and now he finally found one... in arabasta...
He heard where the first one was, was in a bar in Loguetown.
So now his journey begins...
(and he got sick strong punches and kicks thanks of the training, and thanks to his markmanship, and pistol training he got a 70% to hit.)

Personality: He's very silent peson,and Zero disagrees with what people says about "good" and "bad" in the world. Instead, Zero strives to uphold his own ideals (described as Moral Justice) whenever possible.
He always read's a book about Ponyglyph's and he never change reaction, his always cool and quiet.
He doesn't talk mutch, only when he needs to.
He only cares about himself and his best friend(a little bird), He can be really cold sometimes and ignores the people that talks to him...
He doesn't seem to be intressted in anything more then reading.
But he can be really loyal, but he will only be loyal to someone if he meets a worthy person to listen to... else he ignores them.
He can sleep standing and with opens eye's, it can look like his awaken but you can hear him snore.
But he mostly drinks tea(any kind of tea doesn't matter he drinks them all) and reads his book.
Even in battle he is still calm, cool, quiet and confident.
The only time you can see him change face and him if you find Kairi and put her infront of him.
Then you see a big suprise.

Pet: Zero D. Angel 12100010
Pet Name: Sakura

Ship: Small sailing boat named "Killing Nightmare"

Ship flag: none.

Devil Fruit: Mera Mera no Mi(Flame-Flame Fruit, Flare-Flare Fruit )
Type: Logia
Effect: Allows to Manipulate the fire and Create fire.

Special Abilities:
Immense Super Strength, Super Endurance, Immense Speed, Enhanced Senses, Enhanced Agility.
Aikido, Ju-jutsu, Mauy Thai, Karate.
Understand Ponyglyphs

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
Kagerō (陽炎, Kagerō?, literally meaning "Heat Haze"): shoots a stream of fire from the palm of his hand
Hiken (火拳, Hiken = Fire Fist), Higan (火銃, Higan = Fire gun), Enkai (炎戒, Enkai = Fire Commandment), Hibashira (火柱, Hibashira = Fire Pillar), Hotarubi (蛍火, Hotarubi = Firefly Light), Hidaruma (火達磨, Hidaruma = Feiry Doll, Combonation for Hotarubi), Dai Enkai: Entei (大炎戒 炎帝, Dai Enkai: Entei = Great Flame Commandment: Flame Emperor),
Jinsokuna honoo ( 迅速な炎 Jinsokuna honoo = Rapidflame): Loads the fire in the gun and shots rapidly 12 fire bullets towars the opponents.
Doragon no hōkō (ドラゴンの咆哮 Doragon no hōkō = Dragon's Roar): Takes a deep breath an Blows out fire!
Honoo no tatsumaki ( 炎の竜巻 Honoo no tatsumaki = Flame Tornado): Create's a big tornado of fire around the opponents (Last for 3 seconds), Fureagan ( フレアガン Fureagan = Flare Shotgun): Loads his power to one bullet, when he fire his gun it flies 10 small fire balls towards the opponent, Faiau~ōru (ファイアウォール Faiau~ōru = Firewall) creates a big wall of fire that protects the user.
Moeru jigoku no harumagedon (燃える地獄のハルマゲドン Moeru jigoku no harumagedon = Armageddon of Burning Hell): Zero makes a ball of his hand and makes it looks like he is making a snowball, while he is actully focousing his fire into a alittle red burning Ball in his hand, creates more and more fire to come into the ball, after 2 minutes of fire gathering he have finished the ball, the ball isn't bigger than a "Table tennis ball", Zero grabs the ball and throws it towards the opponent, when it hits someone or land on the ground it blows up and makes a big globe of fire and the area is 30 m (Like 90 feet i think) and everyone in the globe's turns to ashes.
Shukufuku no honoo no yoi (祝福の炎の良い Shukufuku no honoo no yoi = Blessing of fire God): Make's zero stronger then before, he get twice as faster then before his strength gets boosted 10 times then before, so does he's endurance and agility, and changes the colour of the flame to black, and he becomes alot hotter then befor and the fire is almost impossible to put out.
Honoo no uzu( 炎の渦 Honoo no uzu = Flame Vortex): Angel creates a large giant ball and he puts he's hands inside it then on the otherside of the ball it opens and creates a Vortex and sucks up the person infront of the vortex, if they get sucked in the get burned to death. (can only suck in atleast 2 persons)

Weapons/item: Normal Revolvers Zero D. Angel 410

Goal: Find all the Ponyglyph and study them, and find and get Kairi back

Last edited by Mizurie on Sun May 08, 2011 10:05 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

Zero D. Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero D. Angel   Zero D. Angel Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:06 am

Finished
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Zero D. Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero D. Angel   Zero D. Angel Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:08 am

Approved, Miz. I think this is your last DF slot.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Zero D. Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero D. Angel   Zero D. Angel Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:42 pm

How so, she only has two characters?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Zero D. Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero D. Angel   Zero D. Angel Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:10 pm

Oh, sorry, I was thinking of the skeleton thingy, but I just remembered that I didn't allow it. hehe... *sweatdrop* Carry on, Miz~
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

Zero D. Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero D. Angel   Zero D. Angel Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:28 pm

I added a new ability and want to know if it gets approved.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Zero D. Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero D. Angel   Zero D. Angel Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:01 pm

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

Zero D. Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero D. Angel   Zero D. Angel Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:54 pm

Added a new Ability.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Zero D. Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero D. Angel   Zero D. Angel Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:00 pm

that is a pciture of hibaris brid from reborn, we have rules against cannon pictures
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Mizurie

Mizurie

Zero D. Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero D. Angel   Zero D. Angel Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:36 am

How about now.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Zero D. Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero D. Angel   Zero D. Angel Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:52 am

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

Zero D. Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero D. Angel   Zero D. Angel Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:37 am

I changed the picture.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

Zero D. Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero D. Angel   Zero D. Angel Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:24 pm

i added some more things on special abilities.
Back to top Go down

Zero D. Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero D. Angel   Zero D. Angel Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:35 am

reluctantly approved...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zero D. Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero D. Angel   Zero D. Angel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zero D. Angel
Page 1 of 1