One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thiago The Angel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Thiago The Angel Empty
PostSubject: Thiago The Angel   Thiago The Angel Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:40 pm

Name: Thiago

Bounty:

Species: Human

Allegiance: Navy/Marine

Home Village/Ocean: South Blue

Appearance:
Thiago The Angel Thiago10

History: Thiago lived on an island where nature was abundant and very little since he learned to respect it and protect it ... One day, your island was attacked by pirates and they showed no respect for nature, after the attack he did everything he could to help nature to grow back, called trees, fertilized the soil so that grass can grow and watered every day ... Later the nature of the island returned to its full splendor and this made Thiago wanted the world to appreciate that this view is to respect nature and that is what caused the Thiago venturing into the sea ....

Personality: Thiago is a very kind and friendly, but also has a major flaw which is the pride that he can not give, it is also one of its qualities as stick to your goals ... He believes that all life is precious and should not be wasted and so is able to protect people that are unknown.

Ship: sky wing

Ship Flag: Navi Flag

Devil Fruit:yousei yousei no mi ( Fairy Fruit )
type: (only if you have a devil fruit)
effect: The fruit of fairy wings to the person to eat ... There are several fruit just like these, but each manages a fruit element (water, fire, earth, light, air, etc.) this fruit contains the power of nature and allows the person to come to control nature .. .

Special Abilities:

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):

Weapons/Items:

Goals: Do people respect and care of nature ....

PS: just look at this entry after my fruit was approved ... ( https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/devil-fruit-sign-ups-f1/yousei-yousei-no-mi-fairy-fruit-t1496.htm )

Last edited by Thiago on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Thiago The Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thiago The Angel   Thiago The Angel Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:53 pm

First ff there is no magic in one piece, second the closest thing to an angel is a skypian (humans with wings and a predictive power)
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

Thiago The Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thiago The Angel   Thiago The Angel Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:59 pm

I know there's magic in one piece but nothing prevents us to invent, and then only mixed a bit of digimon (Angemon) with Winx Club (Believix )....

but when I say magic, I was referring to his attacks (fire power) and the existence of angels ...

as you said you did not have angels, I invent a little .... : P

but if you want me to edit, ok i will edit
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Thiago The Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thiago The Angel   Thiago The Angel Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:44 pm

please do, this is a one piece rp we do not alow things from other series (IE bleach zanpaktou, naruto demons, death notes, or magic powers of any kind) we alow devil fruits and anything else actualy from one piece
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

Thiago The Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thiago The Angel   Thiago The Angel Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:24 pm

I know I've no place to judge, but...OOH, LOOK, ITS ANGEMON WITHOUT HIS MASK!!!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Thiago The Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thiago The Angel   Thiago The Angel Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Thank you, Tucker!
Back to top Go down
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

Thiago The Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thiago The Angel   Thiago The Angel Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:45 pm

Happy to put my two cents in anytime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thiago The Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thiago The Angel   Thiago The Angel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thiago The Angel
Page 1 of 1