One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Marine Killer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

The Marine Killer  Empty
PostSubject: The Marine Killer    The Marine Killer  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:40 pm

Name: Luke D Namikaze

Bounty: 100,000,000

Species: Human

Allegiance: Steel Village Division 0

Home Village/Ocean: Steel Village East Blue

Appearance:
Spoiler:

History: Luke was born in the Steel Village to a family of that lived on the outskirts of the village. Like most villagers he was trained and hardened almost from birth. However unlike the rest of the Steel Village Luke's family taught him to kill and assassinate instead of disable and leave. His branch of the Namikaze family along with a couple of other branch families founded the Black Steel Assassins. The Black Steel Assassins were calculated and cruel killing machines to anyone that posed a threat to the Steel Village.

Like every other Steel Villager Luke was removed from his family at the age of five for ten years of intense training by a caretaker. However yet again differences surface when talking about the Black Steel group. Their training was similar, but different in a verity of ways, such as personality killing brainwashing to set in stone their loyalty to the Steel. If anyone of the group ever shown the slightest sign of disloyalty they were quickly slaughtered without remorse. The main goal of the Black Steel branch families was to preserve the perfectness that they considered the Steel Village to be.

Luke was a quick study when it came to fighting and the clans legendary fighting techniques. By the age of 15, the age that he would be released to his family, Luke was already as skilled as all most any skilled assassin the group had. With in 24 hours of graduating from his caretakers care Luke and his father had already assassinated two potential threats to the Steel. Luke was soon noted to have the greatest speed of any assassin to ever come from the Steel Village's Black Steel Assassins group. This allowed his to one up even advanced soru users with the Namikaze's own flash technique.

Many years past and Luke progressed like a wildfire as he became stronger and faster as he and the Black Steel Assassins took care of their targets. Eventually Luke made it through the ranks, and by the time he was 21 he was only second to one. That one was his vary own father, despite Luke's speed he was nothing compared to his fathers immense amount a experience. On a stormy night Luke along with his father and a group of six other assassins went after the ultimate threat to the Steel Village. There were four Vice Admirals all nominated for the potion of Admiral of the Anti Steel Village Fighters.

That stormy night the elite group of assassins made their way onto the roof above the four Vice Admirals. Despite the fact their stealth was perfect the Vice Admirals were aware of the presence. The battle that ensued left 10 dead Marines, all four Vice Admiral, Admiral candidates dead, along with six of the eight Black Steel Assassins. Only Luke and his father remained, they fled the grounds only to be surrounded by an entire fleet of Marines. Thanks to Luke's father, Luke was able to survive and get away to kill Marines another day. The assassinations of the four Vice Admirals lead to an uproar that could only be silenced with the downfall of the Steel Village its self. Exactly one year later the Steel Village fell to the man that replaced the Vice Admirals. It was Vice Admiral Derge Namikaze, the only Steel Villager to join the Marines and live to tell the tail.

Soon after the fall of the Steel Village Luke joined a revolutionary group with a fiery young woman as the captain. Her name was Kayla and after a while together Luke took a strong liking to her. However like the Steel Village, all good things have to come to an end sooner or later. In the middle of a mission to a Medieval sky island the crew was disbanded and Luke went on his way. Again as a loner Luke heard of a familiar name, apparently some up and coming hot shot named his crew the Steel Village. He had just recently fought an Admiral and held his own are a relatively unknown rookie pirate. After a few weeks of travel Luke confirmed his suspicions.

Luke found a war raging between the Marines and the Steel Village on a prison island. A group of the Steel were having trouble fighting a sand user after their division commander recently retiring after receiving some major injuries in a previous battle. With the group in trouble Luke leaped into the fray single-handedly killing the captain level sand user. This was a task in which four struggled to do, one of the four was the future division commander of the Spy division. After the mission Luke joined the Steel Village, the next stop was at Water 7 where the crew took a well needed vacation. Soon after the vacation was the Unholy War fought between the Steel Village and the Unholy Kingdom, In the war Luke fought against notable names such as Unholy, Keel, Chuisei, and Louis a formed marine cyborg.

Personality:Luke doesn't have much of a personality what so ever. He only has loyalty to one thing, and that is to kill his target no matter the coats. To get to and kill his target he will do whatever he need, such as manipulation, drugs, force, and stealth. If his crew mates get in his way, he wont hesitate to kill them if they get in his way. The only thing that would anger Luke more that losing a target would be someone talking ill of the Steel Village or any of it's previous inhabitants. Despite Luke's desire to kill the target at all coats he does care for people he respects and loves. He would throw his life down for honor and family any day.

Ship: None

Ship Flag: None

Devil Fruit: Shadow Door Fruit
type: Paramicia
effect: The user can use shadows as teleportation points.

Special Abilities: Super Speed (Soru Levels), Super Agility, Super Stealth

Learned Techniques Namikaze Combat, Namikaze Black Steel Assassination Style, Flash (Allows the user to disappear by using high speed movement), Assassination Flash (Moves with out making a sound), Variety of Sword Moves (Basic to advance sword moves), Black Steel Rain (Throws all throwing knives and controls their path with ninja string), Poison Blade (Coats weapons in a strong poison that kill cells)

Weapons/Items:Hidden Blade and Pistol, blades made from black steel , two 12 inch black steel daggers, 15 throwing knives made of black steel, 10 smoke bombs, Long Barrel Rifle, 36 inch long sword with black steel, invisible ninja string, ammunition, poison

Goals: Kill all high ranking Marines and Derge Namikaze Sr.

Last edited by Cobdogred on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

The Marine Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marine Killer    The Marine Killer  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:40 am

Altair? Seriously?
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

The Marine Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marine Killer    The Marine Killer  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:48 am

I would say he looks more like Ezio, but that's just his outward appearance.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

The Marine Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marine Killer    The Marine Killer  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:08 am

Oh clever, it's an assassin from ... Assassin's Creed. While the photo is an impressively geeky cosplay specimen, I'm with Gore: Seriously? You're really pulling an appearance from a major, mainstream franchise playable on a whopping ELEVEN platforms? Its clearly Altair; Ezio has a more armor-like ensemble with better embellishments, cooler shoes, and a half-cape. Either way, it's a blatant copy of a character from another media source, which is not allowed.

Source(s):

Forum: Regulations and Standards
Topic: Character Limitations
"Character appearances that are "copies" "twins" or "clones" of characters from other media, such as Naruto, Bleach, ect. will not be approved, period. If your not going to make a one piece character why are you in a one piece role play?"
-Adminsama
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

The Marine Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marine Killer    The Marine Killer  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:23 am

I'm well aware of the rules. I'm within them, I have no picture of Altair nor is the character it's self Altair. A character shouldn't be based off appearance of what it look like. I haven't put up the personality nor the history which are the two most important aspects of the characters. And as far as I'm aware of I can use mainstream cloths, just not the characters appearance.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

The Marine Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marine Killer    The Marine Killer  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:08 am

Thank you for that insight, though, I am quite aware of what constitutes a characters key attributes. I interpret the no-copy rule as any form of blatant copying, clothing included, but others may see it differently. I'll stay out of it and let Gore make the call; I'm certainly not approving it. It's a bit too close for comfort. Come on, I know you're more creative than this!
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

The Marine Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marine Killer    The Marine Killer  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:52 am

No, seriously.
I own both games, and the most you see of Altair is that uniform. It is definitely a key attribute of the character, and will not be approved (oh, and you also got hidden blades... my, how subtle).
I mean, it's like using Narutos orange suit for an appearance. Doesn't work. Think it over, please.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

The Marine Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marine Killer    The Marine Killer  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:18 pm

Fine I'll change it, but it doesn't say anywhere that we can't use recognizable clothes.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

The Marine Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marine Killer    The Marine Killer  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:22 pm

the robe is still the same, unacceptable
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

The Marine Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marine Killer    The Marine Killer  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:19 pm

I said I'll change, never said I'd do it right away.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

The Marine Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marine Killer    The Marine Killer  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:17 am

Done!!! I also changed the robes like requested.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

The Marine Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marine Killer    The Marine Killer  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:32 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

The Marine Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marine Killer    The Marine Killer  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:33 am

No you don't. He hasn't even added to appearance. Only clothes as appearance is... well, not acceptable.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

The Marine Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marine Killer    The Marine Killer  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:01 am

he had appearance in the spoiler frame no?
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

The Marine Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marine Killer    The Marine Killer  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:56 pm

GoreFish wrote:
No you don't. He hasn't even added to appearance. Only clothes as appearance is... well, not acceptable.

What? Look again....It has an appearance...So is it approved or not?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

The Marine Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marine Killer    The Marine Killer  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Oh, missed that. Sorry guys. Just act like I didn't say anything and go on your ways.
Back to top Go down

The Marine Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marine Killer    The Marine Killer  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:30 am

reapproved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Marine Killer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marine Killer    The Marine Killer  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Marine Killer
Page 1 of 1