One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))

Go down 
+20
SplatterFrog
RoseWhiteForever
Pascià
cole
Unholy
9thKing
Amari
Kanhoji Into
Gael
Redex 1000
Master of Chaos
Cobdogred
GoreFish
Frog Dragon
NegaMajora
Captain Clearwater
Maxulus
Shadow
Shichibukai Hunter
nikz200
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

Atlantis - Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Atlantis - Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:23 pm

Simo was awed by the strength being thrown by the pirate captain and the Vice Admiral. He knew it would be impolite to interrupt Nishki's battle, but the attacks didn't leave him any room to go forward. He waited patiently for another opponent to show himself.

[IF anyone is free and in the area, Simo needs an opponent. But, if no one is that's cool cause I have another character that is already in a battle.]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Atlantis - Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Atlantis - Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:48 am

Todd
Todd slams his axe to the ground and rubs his arm "Tsk ... muschle damage and fatigue .. that attack's still too much of a pain in the ass." he then uses soru and jumps above the Black Wolf "Mr. Big shot, you will now be arrested .. !!"

Bushon
*Tsk, he actually managed to penetrate "Platinum Tekkai .. ?* Bushon thinks and coughs up a slight amount of blood. He managed to nullify most of the attack, but still it was enough to shake his head and cause some damage. As the second blow comes, he kicks with his golden leg, with his talons forming a "fist", redirecting the kick right above his head, slightly brushing his eyebrown. Once done, he spins backwards and kicks an array of rankyarus, but them being a bit off his target, the boy's chest, due to the injury making him dizzy, just when he heard some people yelling "Boss".
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Atlantis - Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:44 am

(Unholy)
Opening A Case with two door swords in it Unholy took one.

"Derge I Have some Unfinished business! I cant wait any longer for this target im loosing my patience. Ill be back to help you. Unholy kicked the case with the remaining door sword to Derge. And tossed him a communicator snail. Call me when the target arrives. Or pick up the sword to join me."

Unholy Slashed at the air with the Door Sword. Creating a door. Opening it Unholy stepped inside and started to run through the other dimension. Even though his memory was still a little foggy he remembered Prince Dart D Black Needed to be taken care of.

(OOC Unholy uses the power of the door sword to leave this thread*)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Atlantis - Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:40 am

MAXIMILLION

As Maximillion rushes in the battlefield he takes a good look at the countless bodies that were lying on the ground. Now, he and his nakama had to buy some time for Cole and T.H. to steal the ship. Their task was very difficult but the captain had faith in them... At the meantime, as he looked at the countless devil fruit abilities that were being used, he decided to put up a show that would shake the whole world, indeed... The user of the fruit power he had been searching for could be there and so it was about time for him to reveal his Devil Fruit ability!

ADMIRAL JIPER

At the same time, Jiper watches at most of the battles that were about to take place. He took a deep breath. The situation started getting boring... He would better start with his plan soon.

MAXULUS VS CORDELL

Maxulus sighed as he looked at the opponent who held the claymore coming towards him. He said "Hahaha! This is it! You left yourself way too open thinking that I was getting serious by using that technique!" as he turned into his normal form and dodged the attack due to the size reduce he had, as his body started shrinking from the chest and so when he got in his normal form he wasat the place where his chest previously was. Then, he laughed and said "Now, take this! Umbrella Missile!" as he seperated his hands from his body and launched them towards his two opponent in an attempt to strike them and cause some damage.

Last edited by Maxulus on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Atlantis - Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:22 am

Amari follows her brother then stops and looks around for anyone.
"Eh? Its not like I have anything else to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Atlantis - Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Running up a flight of stairs in a tall building Kenji was just moments away from meeting Admiral Jiper for the first time. He burst into a room guarded by two Marines and saw a man wearing a unique Marine coat. He approached the man knowing it was him. "Admiral Jiper, I am Lieutenant Kenji Yoshitaka put under your direct command for the length of the war or longer depending on what you see is fit." Kenji did not salute the man or get into proper stance for a meeting with a higher ranking member of the Marines. "You would think an Admiral would be easier to find, oh well what do you want me to do?" He asked now going over to a window to look out at the battle.

Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Atlantis - Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:05 pm

The Black Wolf

The Black Wolf laughed, but it came out as a gargling sound and he ended up spitting blood out of his mouth. “Me? Under arrest? I think not.”

Jason

Jason was now moving with the rankyakus, attempting to dodge them rather then block them, but it was obvious he was distracted. He chanced a look over his shoulder, back towards where the Black Wolf had been fighting. He saw the Black Wolf lying there and his heart sank. Because of his attention lapse, Jason was hit on his left shoulder by a rankyaku, leaving a gash behind. However, Jason did not really seem to notice. Instead, he turned himself around and kicked off from the ground at a speed comparable to soru. He grabbed the Black Wolf and pulled him out from under where Todd was going to land.

The Black Wolf looked up at Jason and he smiled weakly. “You know what to do,” he said. He held out his sword, hilt first.

Jason nodded, but didn’t say anything. Instead, he took the sword in his undamaged hand, his right hand, and he dumped the Black Wolf unceremoniously on the floor.

Jason threw back his head and shouted, “GET READY TO PULL OUT!”

The crew of the Broad Horizon turned and began to head below decks. Meanwhile, Jason turned back to face both Bushon and Todd.

“You wanted to see me going all out,” he said to Bushon, his voice low and dangerous. “Well now you get your wish.” Jason raised the Black Wolf’s sword: The End of the World, and fell into a fighting stance that was identical to the one the Black Wolf had been using.

Gavin

Gavin was lost. Not that this was unusual for him. He got lost frequently. It was in the job description. Well, not really, but since he was supposed to scout out foreign areas, he normally ended up losing track of where he was.

Gavin stepped around yet another corner and side-stepped an Atlantean that was rushing past. Caught off guard, the Atlantean stumbled, and Gavin lashed out, hitting him in the jaw and knocking him out. Rubbing his fist, Gavin returned to his exploration. He found himself facing three passageways.

“Who’s it going to be today?” Gavin muttered. “Eenie, Meanie, or Moe?” He pulled out a coin and flipped it. It was heads. Then, through some sort of logic that only he understood, he said, “Moe it is!” Then he headed off down the passageway to his right.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Atlantis - Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:16 pm

Todd
"Getting in the middle, are we ?!" Todd kicks the air and goes towards Jason from behind. He then raises his other hand *I wanted to rest em a bit, but I guess that guy's the real deal, so I will have to be serious too.* he thinks, while at the same time he swings down with his axe, to slash Jason with an energy wave. Right after that, he kicks the air and moves out of the way, as he sees Bushon ...

Bushon
"Very well ... !" Bushon shakes his head a bit and then increases his size to that of at least half as tall as a giant. "Golden Hana !" he yells and flops his wings hard, sending gold feathers sharp as knives running down towards Jason.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Atlantis - Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:02 pm

It took some time for Kanhoji and his sister to get through the security and all the soldiers.
They some times ended up having to walk on the ceiling to just to sneak through, since being on the floor isn't an option (either motion sensors or floor lasers). They would have to hide from others for long times (heat sensing robots, sometimes have to dip in cold water). And there is the occassional "Kanhoji wanted to do prank" sort of way (though he's always beaten by his sister if so). Well, they somehow in the end got to their destination, facing a big security door.
"Well, despite all the hardship we have been through" Kanhoji started out, still making the two of them invisable as long as he can. "we finally make it to this kind of chapter. Now all we have to do is overcome this wall and feast our eyes on the prize beyond."
Really, Kanhoji sounded like some kind of funny adventurous who was having his last adventure or something like that.
"There's a security pad on there, so let's try to crack a few codes, right sis?" Kanhoji said, grinning, in a mischevious way, as he imagine what could be so special about a single ship?
Well, with this, he might get some valuable information on it. And his sister could learn some vaulable skill from the designs also.
Kanhoji made a smirk. There is always a weakness. Even if someone was able to get the ship, Kanhoji would be the one to exploit the weakness. It's his duty as an informant, to know every single detail.

"Let's get cracking..." He whispered, as if someone would be there to here them.
Kanhoji isn't dumb. He knows there are many people here, just to capture this ship. Even far in the game, he's not out of danger yet. If the worse comes, he'll just hang around that James guy for a while. His ship is at the surface so he have no choice whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Atlantis - Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:34 am

Versus Toshiro

Goth leapt into the air, catching Amanda and rocketing over Toshiro's kick, and he threw Amanda at Toshiro's head, her lance aimed right for the ear.

Iken

Ranyx shrugged. "We were going to go back to our frog, so... to get in my good graces... well, at least Gael's, try to pacify the fights going on around here. That'll be what we are doing, so your help would be appreciated."

Versus Anubis

"Insects? Ooooh, yummy, yummy insects! My favorite breakfast, don'tcha know?" Kyzrna's freakish rambling would have continued, but she was too busy cleaving the sand blade in half with the sabre. "Where are we, a beach? I think I'll make the sand rose!" At first it made no sense, but then when she attempted to slash Anubis' stomach open, it got a whole lot clearer.

Versus Ryan

"Sorry, mate. Chai wants us fighting to protect him, and that's exactly what we'll do." Matthew said, unintimidated. "We won't let you interrupt his battle, so... sorry about that." The twins leapt backwards, out of the tornado's range. "Dang, bro, how are we gonna beat him?" "I'm thinking, Isaac, shut up!" "Oh, what a surprise! You're actually thinking!" The twins kept bickering like this, as Matthew retied the sash around his waist. "Dammit, Isaac, if Chai was actually Chai, we'd actually have a chance. But he's become Kyzrna..." Isaac's eyes widened. "KYZRNA'S OUT??? Fuck this, I'm getting out of here! When she gets going, she'll kill this guy a lot easier than we could!" The twins bolted, taking refuge inside a building.

Versus Maxulus

((Uh... I was trying to hack off your foot with a claymore, not riddle you with glass shards.))
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Atlantis - Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:24 pm

Ran Miryan, Admiral
"You're not immortal. I know how to beat you." Ran curtly answered before raising a red shield with one hand to block the stab, positioning her feet to be able to swiftly move forward, before sending a punch at Gyupaa's stomach while moving forth to ram him against the wall and pin him there.

Jon Archon, Captain of the Sons of the King
Archon grabbed on the chips, eating it before muttering. "Oh yes, the way in." Then, as Julian froze them the path, Jon forced the currents into a unnatural state, propelling them diagonally down the path as the ice closed down behind them, leaving a towerlike structure on the side of the dome. The water had frozen in a wavelike structure, and the ship bounced of it before coming to rest on the side of the dome with a *thump*. "Julian, try to make that ice last, or our ship might be swept away when it melts." He said, before driving his sword into the dome to cut a hole in it.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Atlantis - Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Todd and Bushon

Getting in the way? Jason smiled just slightly. These guys just didn’t get it. “You can have that body!” Jason shouted, pointing with the sword at the Black Wolf, who by this point had ceased all movement. A dark, red stain had been spreading out from his body, but now it had stopped. “It won’t do you any good.”

Jason sprang to the side to avoid the energy wave and he began kicking rapidly to stop the on coming feathers. “Spiral Jackhammer!” For the most part he was able to stop most of the feathers, but when he landed there were still plenty of cuts on his body. Jason flipped backwards, ignoring Todd and Bushon and he slashed his ship, the Broad Horizon, in half to reveal what looked like a submarine in its hull. Inside the sub were all of the revolutionaries who had been on the ship. Jason kicked the sub with all his might. “LASER DRILL!” The sub exploded out of the front of the Broad Horizon and struck the side of Atlantis, which had just been patched up a few minutes before by the Marines. The momentum and power of the kick sent the entire thing through the wall and out into the ocean. Once more, water began to pour into Atlantis through the opening.

“At least they are safe,” Jason murmured.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Atlantis - Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:52 pm

"No you don't..."
Talitha was about to follow him when she was kept back by her own thoughts. If she left now, the already defeated guy would have a chance to escape once he woke up.
"Ts... Hey, you!"
She shouted at two marine soldiers, who made their way over to her and saluted.
"Secure him. I don't want any pirates to escape!"
One of the soldiers gave her a surprised look.
"But maam, with the number of pirates around here, won't it be natural for one or two to get away?"
The other soldier suddenly tensed. Obviously, he knew what Talitha was famous for.
"Oh, would it?"
Her voice was dangerously low.
The soldier, who wasn't such a good one when it came to sensing incoming danger, continued.
"Well, it'd take ages to secure every single one, and we can't really transport them all... Isn't it our mission to..."
"Our mission..."
Talitha interrupted him, her voice slightly louder.
"As marine soldiers is to catch this scum and make sure they don't harm anyone any more! If it'll take ages, then so be it. If we don't have space to transport them, we'll just fit them in somehow. If they don't fit in, we come back later. If they drown during that time, so be it."
This was a whole new method for her to handle this. When had she become so... cold? Maybe ranks really did change you...
For one moment, she thought about how she had been when she had been a lieutenant, and how much colder and how much more cruel she had become. And she was only a rear admiral. What would she be like as an admiral? Would she really follow the dream of that little girl who had gotten shot in the shoulder so many years ago?
She shook the thought off, buried it and continued her little speech.
"None of them will escape. So get started by securing this one. And use seastone, as you can see, he is a devilfruit user."
She held her nose up and sniffed. she could still smell the other guy, barely.
One last time, she turned to the soldiers.
"If he escapes, I'll see to it myself that you two will be degraded and start your lifes at new ranks out by cleaning the ships. Until they shine. And those ships are big."
During the last words, she changed into hybrid, then animal form.
After she had taken up the scent, she began her chase.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Atlantis - Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Amari sat on the floor with a tea cup in her hands, she looked up to Kanhoji and set the cup down then followed him again.
"Cracking? Are you trying to make a pun?"
Sukai sat ontop of her head, his head cocked to the side listening for any nearby people or intruders (other than themselves).
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Atlantis - Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:47 pm

"Why are you drinking tea at a time like this sis?" Kanhoji couldn't help but questioned, sweatdropping if so.
But he dismissed the thought soon after and he made them a bit more seeable, but still at the point where at a distance, that people couldn't see them at all.
"Ok, I... 'borrowed' a few stuff from a good friend of mine. This should help us get through this door without bringing out security." Kanhoji said with an obvious devious and mischevious smile. There is nothing good that would be coming out of that smile at all.
"Let's check out this ship and get this over with!!..... Maybe we could relocate it while we're at it... Since I can't do anything to the guard here.... It would be the greatest prank sis!!!" Kanhoji exclaimed with pleading eyes as he looked at his sister.
He means, surely, it's not going to get them into too much trouble if they relocate the ship to a different place, right?
The Atlantians wouldn't find it, the Pirates wouldn't find it, and so wouldn't the Marines. So nobody wins. And it's not like Kanhoji is going to use a weird old boat for anything else... he just wanted to mess with a few people.... or maybe everyone that is here.
"What do you say sis?" Kanhoji questioned, having puppy dog eyes towards his sister right at her face.
Even though they are now semi-invisable, his sister should be able to see his eyes at this distance.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Atlantis - Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:35 am

Todd & Bushon
They both walk and stand some distance before Jason. It was impressive, what he did was obviously a testament of his immense power. So they both line up there. This was no time for mere 1 on 1 matchups, it was a war, they had to take out such a powerful enemy before he causes more rioting.
"I see that you power is out of this world ..." Todd calmly says to him.
Bushon cracks his hands. "Due to you being an enemy thought, we cannot let such an enemy burden us marines more. Surrender now, or be prepaped to .. get arrested with force .. boy !!!" he says.
Behind them, several marines bravely line up, with guns, bazookas, swords and so on. At least 2 captain-leveled marines can be seen.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Atlantis - Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:14 am

Iken looked at Ranyx after he made the suggestion to try and stop the fights. Thinking for a moment Iken didn't really know who to backup, the Marines were out of the question for obvious reasons. However the pirates just want the Oro Jackson and the Atlantean's were just protecting there homes. The only reason Iken himself was there was to get to Derge, but he had let that opportunity slip through his fingers. Iken could think of only one thing that would end the fighting, he needed to find the Oro Jackson himself and take it out of Atlantis.

"Gael, Ranyx, I think I know what to do. Hopefully I'll see you later if I don't die." said Iken as he turned back toward the city. Iken figured there would be someone or something in the city that would know where the Oro Jackson was.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Atlantis - Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:12 pm

Todd & Bushon

“Oh, don’t get yourselves all worked up,” Jason said, turning back to face the whole group. “I’m not stupid. I know this battle is over. There is no way I could take you all down at once.” Then he pointed his sword at Todd. “But you. I will remember your face. You have killed my best friend. We will meet again. Farewell!” Jason kicked off from the floor and shot out the opening in the side of Atlantis, following after his crew. All that was left behind of the revolutionaries was a broken ship and the lifeless body of the Black Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Atlantis - Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:15 pm

Amari shrugs at the question, when is tea time a bad time? A few tick marks appeared over her head as Kanhoji gave her his pleading puppy dog eyes, she twitches and looks away in defeat.
"F-fine..."
Sukai churrs in amusment and looks over Amari's shoulder, his ears twitching slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Atlantis - Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:19 pm

"Yay!" Kanhoji quietly yelped as he lightly glomp his sister, just enough to only stumble her back.
With a happy aura, that is pretty visable with the flowers that kept appearing around the usual hyper-active man, Kanhoji began to set up the device, carefully opening the security panel and switch from wires to wires with skillful hands. It seemed that he does this kind of things many times before.
He took out his began soon after a blinking device that does look a bit sketchy in a way. He pressed upon a specific area and plays with the wires a bit more.
He then closed the security panel and grins.
Everything from the cameras in here, the laser, anything that is protecting the ship from beyond, should be dispelled.
It's all smooth sailing from here. Now all they needed is to open the sealed door. To bad explosions would create some supicions.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Atlantis - Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:39 pm

Kanhoji & Amari

Gavin still couldn’t find that stupid ship. He had been all over Atlantis and had not even caught a glimpse of the Oro Jackson. It seemed that their information had been wrong. Unless…there was a hidden room he had not located yet.

Gavin heard some voices talking nearby about…tea time? It seemed like a rather idiotic topic considering the fact that a war was going on next door. Gavin was about to turn away when he realized the voices had been familiar. But…it couldn’t be them. Could it?

Gavin began walking towards the source of the voices cautiously calling out, “Kanhoji? Amari?”
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Atlantis - Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:17 pm

Desais walks upon the Marine battleship. (hmmmm it appears Derge isnt anywhere on this ship) Desais thought to himself as he looks around at the crew. Wandering around with his hands in his pocket and an annoyed look on his face, Desais decides to get off the ship to go in search of Derge. Noticing that the ship is surrounded by a bubble, Desais goes in search of a way off the ship.

After he searched the ship he found a weird hole from the bubble. Desais stepped up and into the hole that appeared to be a walkway. (Well this must be the way Derge took. Considering there isnt any other way off this ship.) Desais thought to himself as he walked down the pathway. His eyes studied the structure he was walking upon. "This is nice work from Derge. Being able to use his own blood to form a perfectly hardened walkway to Atlantis." Desais said to himself as he exited the structure and saw the city before him. "Now time to find Derge." Desais said as he began walking into the city.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Atlantis - Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:38 pm

Amari brushes off the extra flowers and forns as she sees how experianced Kanhoji was witht he advise but dosen't say anything as she looks around for people.
She nearly jumps out of her skin when she hears someone call out her and her brother's names, she looks to Sukai who flies off her shoulder and waits at the corner to attack the person. Amari looks to Kanohoji then to Sukai who flies out and attacks Gavin in a flurry of wings and claws.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Atlantis - Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Derge looked at the case given to him by Unholy, it was holding a sword with the door door fruit. Picking it up Derge finished the trap, and orb to the east, west, north, and south, with a trail of blood circling the whole thing. Using the door door sword Derge opened a door on the air to a pocket dimension. He then opened another door above Desais, Derge grabbed his arm and pulled him into the dimension. Opening a small door near the enemy location Derge sat with Desais and watched the enemy, waiting to make a move. "Keep quiet." Derge ordered in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Atlantis - Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:03 pm

Startled, Desais hardened his skin but then realized it was Derge and calmed down. Desais looked at the people Derge was staring at. His hand wrapped around one of his katanas as he watched. "Who are these guys?" Desais asked in a low voice, never removing his eyes off of them. (Also I am curious as to how Derge got me here) Desais thought to himself. (Oh well never mind that now, there are far more important things on the line.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))   Atlantis - Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines)) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious, War Thread: The Grand Atlantis War ((Open to all participants, three way struggle between Pirates, Atlantians and Marines))
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next