One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seastone Bombs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jett

Jett

Seastone Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Seastone Bombs   Seastone Bombs Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:52 pm

Weapon name: Seastone bombs
Description: Black and round , though there is a red “x” mark in red located on the middle of the round ball.
Weapon special abilities: It will explode on impact/ weight of atleast ten pounds of force. When exploded it will release a powdered substance of sea stone, which is usually used against Devil Fruit users. It can also be used on normal people in the extent the powder might go into their eyes and cause slight pain and irritation.Some effects on everyone will be more coughing, sneezing and watery eyes. On DF users, they may or may not drop down to the ground for a short period of time or untill their body recovers. Range 4 m. diameter
History: Recently made by the marine scientists to try and fight off the pirate nuisance.

Last edited by Jett on Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Seastone Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seastone Bombs   Seastone Bombs Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:21 am

Seastone bombs?
Uh, you know seastone is the stuff that's like... deep, deep in the sea, and super rare?
Seriously, making bombs out of it? Then again, this is the marine we're talking about... Still, seems like a waste...
How much seastone powder would be in one of those?
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

Seastone Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seastone Bombs   Seastone Bombs Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:38 pm

150 grains, isn't that big and will only go to a small length. 8 m radius.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Seastone Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seastone Bombs   Seastone Bombs Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:56 pm

Hmmm.... that's still pretty much if you ask me... Why don't you make them, like... more hand grenade like?
Seriously, it's the same problem I have with those exploding vests: if you have too much of it, it becomes overpowered and cheap as hell. I mean, I don't have anything against that idea, just trying to prevent that.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

Seastone Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seastone Bombs   Seastone Bombs Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:35 pm

Know any good limitations I can put on it then?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Seastone Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seastone Bombs   Seastone Bombs Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:11 pm

How about making them smaller, not like bombs, so that they'll have a.. let's say two to three meter radius they affect. Since it's seastone powder, it shouldn't be as effective as an actual seastone, but still a huge nuisance to devilfruit users since it would be damn hard to get rid of....
Yeah, I guess that would be approvable to me.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

Seastone Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seastone Bombs   Seastone Bombs Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:31 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Seastone Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seastone Bombs   Seastone Bombs Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:34 am

Now, if you could make it a little more detailed, I'll approve it. For example, include reach, or how much it affects df users.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

Seastone Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seastone Bombs   Seastone Bombs Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:03 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Seastone Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seastone Bombs   Seastone Bombs Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:36 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seastone Bombs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seastone Bombs   Seastone Bombs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seastone Bombs
Page 1 of 1