One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )

Go down 
+4
9thKing
nikz200
Gael
Maxulus
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Newspeak

Newspeak

Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:31 am

Anubis' deadly airblade slammed into the oncoming force of Jaeger's slash, giving the man's outstretched arm pause. Sizzling sparks of light and furious winds tore across the ground. A moment later the force dissipated with a boom, the blue wave knocked off course by the concussive force surrounding the usurper's claw. The mongrel had lost the momentum of his charge, a snarl taking his canine features.

"What kinda warm-up game y'playin' with me, boy? Either ya know how ta use a sword or yer just wavin' pointy sticks arrrround!" Crouching down, Jaeger began to transform again, though only at his extremities.

"Claw hound!"

Leaping forward once more with the force of a cannon, Jaeger's hands and feet grew long, savage, exaggerated claws. Both front claws raked towards Anubis at the same time, and a moment after they would pass a reverse-roundhouse would rake another set at him. As ever, the air could be seen visibly splitting in razor sharp lines extending several feet from the claws themselves, the force of his attacks carrying out well beyond his reach.

-------------------------------

"I see..." Lu said, remaining perfectly still as the bubbles of pure force rushed towards him. He made no move at all, up until the moment they slammed into his frail-looking old body.

His body swayed, softly and gracefully as a willow in the breeze, and the attacks passed right around him as if he'd never even been there.

"The willow bends, so it will not break..." Lu stated calmly, his left foot moving forward. His outline seemed to waver for a moment and he was gone, the spot where he'd been standing showing no signs of passage or movement.

"...But do not underestimate the strength of a soft branch." Crouching down below Manus, Lu thrust the two primary fingers of his right hand up at the center of the man's chest. Though it was not a threatening looking maneuver at all, there was a charge of powerful danger that accompanied it; the attack was clearly more than it seemed.

((Sorry if my posts are few and far between, fellas. Dealing with some nasty RLs. If I'm slowing you guys down, feel free to just run the NPCs however you want.))
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:23 pm

((Take all the time necessary.))

Manus kicked off the air, shooting forward and being clipped by Lu's fingers in the lower legs. He front flipped in mid air, landing on his feet. He felt bruised... hadn't Lu just hit him with his fingers? What the... "Man, you hit hard..." Manus said in a surprised tone, before turning 180 degrees and dashing for Lu, aiming a kick for his legs. He was moving at a slower speed than normal, however, in order to allow him to redirect himself to avoid Lu's inevitable retaliation.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:01 am

Anubis then dropped his sword and used both hands using sables to slam into the roundhouse, he sent and matched Jaegers attacks. Sending Jaeger flying back and Anubis sliding backwards along the ground "Well that was close wasnt it, it seems my sword technique isnt perfect yet...."

Jaeger snarled "Stop yammering yonkou!!!! Youll die now like a wretched cur!!!!" Jaeger dashed foward, and Anubis then looked to the side "Oi, thats enough,you damn old man...." Anubis held his arm to the ground and then said "Ground Zero....." The earth began to rot and there was a massive sinkhole dragging Jaeger down, Jaeger then laughed "IS THIS IT BOY?!!! I CAN EASILY....... huh?" There were sand tentacles rising from the earth below latching on to Jaegers legs, draggin him down. Anubis then clenched his hands "Die, SAND KRAKEN!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:07 pm

( Nikz How do you want this thread to end?)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:11 pm

((with us winning, lol, but the thing is, i did not expect Speak to be out this long, so just finish the fights, sensibly if possible))
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:09 pm

Ryan could here that the battles around the island was dieing down, but his main focus was on Anubis and how he was holding up. As Ryan continued to walk towards the area where he knew Anubis was four large figures wearing hoods appeared in front of him. Ryan stopped in his tracks and looked at them
"Ryan-Sama" Ryan looked at the figure and he spoke again " We've taken back the island and have hundreds of traitors locked up at the main camp" Ryan thought for a moment " Good keep them there if anyone tries anything funny execute them, I'm going to go give Anubis backup keep everyone else away from his battle I don't want anyone distracting him" the huge man stood up " Very Well" the figures disappeared and Ryan himself continued to walk to Anubis location...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:15 pm

Kou received Solars full brunt of the attack. He was unable to dodge that fast, and when Kou was being hit that fast Ken got up to try and help his brother. He was caught in the chains. Both of them fell back severely injured. Ken then got up. "Cheh, so the rebellion lost huh? ok then, we surrender!!!" Kou was now unconscious.

Meanwhile It was cler. Anubis walked away victorious. However, Jaegar crawled u, his legs destroyed completely. He was unable to move other than crawling on the ground '"Guuhhh, you bloody fool. You should die like a bloody cur for this!!!!!"

Anubis didnt even look at Jaegar. More like he wasnt interested, he then shouted "Ryan, come here and finish this mess pleasE?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:23 pm

Ryan walked from behind a tree from the woods with a grim look on his face " As you wish Anubis" Ryan's legs turned into springs and he launches himself into the air and came down hard with great force impelling his sword into Jaegar's back leaving a large crater in the ground and crushing almost every bone in Jaegar's body " Consider Yourself lucky to have been defeated by Anubis and his crew" Ryan stands up and walks up beside Anubis " The island is completely back under your control".....
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:26 pm

Anubis then sheated his sword which was lying nearby "Im going to need more proficient use in this blade. It was rather difficult to use, still at least the basics are down..... where is Max? And the otherS? I want a damage report from them....."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:52 am

Ryan sheath his sword also " We all lost contact with each when we entered our own little battles I sent members from Satoshi squad who I can trust to find the other commanders who we could still trust they will meet us at the main camp" Ryan walked up beside Anubis he felt a shiver go down his spin and realized that he lost his shirt in the previous battle " How are your injuries?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:31 am

Anubis sighed "I see.... good, we need to check whether we can rebuild this damage in the allotted time. Cheh, things have been crazy since Daniel died......" Anubis then walked to the side,"My wounds are not life threatening.... its more important you go check on the others Ryan.. i will be back at the main camp. Also, please burn everyone of this trashes crew members to the f*cking stake....."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:37 am

" As you wish Anubis" Ryan then begin searching the island for commanders that survived this attack....
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:04 pm

Maxulus took a deep breath after he saw Dino and Maximus destroyed. Although it was not Maximus' fault for betraying him, Maxulus knew that it was his own mistake that he was destroyed now, not because he was the one to destroy him but because he was the one to create Dino who changed his programming and manipulated him. He swore to himself that he would never make a cyborg again...

Then, he moved towards Anubis to see how he was and was glad to see that he managed to defeat his opponent. He said "Anubis-sama... Is there anything I can do for you?" while hiding his sorrow for the deaths of Dino and Maximus.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:37 pm

Anubis then looked to Max who had just finished with his opponents by the looks of things. Anubis then smiled "Ah, yes, i was victorious as expected.. do not feel worried about me Max... i am more concerned about the others. Find whoever you can and help them, im heading back to the main camp to rest. Im feeling abit tired...." Anubis was walking back now to the main camp, contemplating the future.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:15 pm

Manus standing upright, beaten and bloody. He and Lu had fought for so long, and so hard, that he wasn't even sure who was better off: the unconscious Lu, or him. The two of them really had been an even match... it was only when Lu got distracted by Jaegar's defeat that Manus was able to drive the wrinkled man into the dirt.

He shakily looked up, and saw Ryan walking around, seemingly fine. Manus began making shuffling steps towards Ryan, coughing. "Ry...an..." Manus breathed, before collapsing to the ground with a loud thud. He was far too tired to walk any farther... too tired.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Ryan heard his name get called but didn't see anyone until he turned around, as he turned he saw a beaten and battered Manus falling to the ground " Manus!!" Ryan ran over to pick him up off the ground and throwing him over his shoulders " You did good my friend I'll take care of you now just rest" Ryan then continues walking around the island he knew that Solar was around the area somewhere....
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:35 pm

"Awh." Solar mumbled as he skid to a stop, suddenly becoming visible. He looked for his crewmates, noting a few. "Chain these two and any other rebel survivors up! Then haul them up to the main camp!" Solar's orders were sharper than usual, slightly on edge from the abruptly cut fight. Nevertheless, he'd just do the sensible thing and accept surrender.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:04 pm

" Solar!" Ryan yelled a few yards away he still was caring an unconscious Manus over his shoulder " Seems you finished your fight Anubis is heading back to the main camp I'm looking around for stragglers if your okay head towards the main camp and make sure he okay"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:24 pm

Maxulus looked at Ryan who was talking to Solar. He run towards them quickly and he said " I shall assist you as well. Anubis-sama asked me the same thing so it would be much easier if we worked together...". The Inventor wanted to do what his captain commanded so that he would forget his own problems...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:22 am

((Ok Max, close the thread, we are moving to the next arc))
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:12 am

Ryan looked at Maxlus " Good seems like everyone is in good health except for this one here" Ryan said nudging an unconscious Manus " It seems we can move one we're heading back to the main camp and see what Anubis has planned for our next move" Ryan then begins walking to the main camp to where he knew everyone will be....
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:20 am

Maxulus sighed. He said to Ryan "Go on, Ryan. I will be here and check the number of casualties... It is not only the ones we lost because of the treachery but also the ones who died by this stupid rebellion... Anyway, I will come there later...". Then, he started searching for corpses and injured people as he had to and when he finished, he would go to the meeting at the main camp to see what was happening... A new adventure would probably begin soon enough...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:25 pm

((And that is the end of this arc. We will move on to the next arc tommorow, when i wake up))
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:35 am

(Awesome Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )   Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) ) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Crisis in the biggest crew! The Anubis Pirates split up?! (open to Anubis Pirates and Jaeger (NPC) )
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7