One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vagrant Lustoid

Vagrant Lustoid

The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]   The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:58 pm

Crew Name: The Stargazer Pirates
Captain: Jhonen Vincenzo [Vagrant Lustoid]
Flag: An inverted stylized anchor that looks like a skull, with two crossed telescopes behind it.
Ship: The Cosmos Vagrant
Side: Pirate
Recruiting: Suspended
Crew Goals: To sail the Grand Line in search of the Fourteen Antiquities of the Ocean Lords

CREW HISTORY:
Current RP Thread: Volume I: Twilight in the South Blue
  • Captain Jhonen defected from the Marines, stealing research and the Cosmos Vagrant at this time.
  • A month later, Bryce McEnroe joins Jhonen on his journey when they confront and escape Lieutenant Shocker X. Dreyton.
  • Met the wandering shipwright Jaw, who patched the ship.
  • Currently caught in an encounter between the Red Menace Pirates and the Plank Pirates.

CREW ROSTER:
Crew Total: 4
Fruit Users: 0
Crew Bounty: B 125,000,000

Captain/Navigator: Jhonen Vincenzo - Anchor Fighter - B 50,000,000
First Mate: N/A
Cannoneer: Bryce McEnroe - Marksman - B 60,000,000
Cook: N/A
Doctor: N/A
Shipwright: Jaw - Fishman Martial Artist - B 0
Helmsman: N/A
Musician: Ozzy Hummingbird - Swordsman - B 15,000,000

LOOKING FOR IN THE FUTURE(Please note: These are things I'm particularly looking for in crew members, but all applicants will be considered regardless, this is just to help those who have something I'm specifically looking for know that I want their characters):

• Roles: Cook, doctor. These are the primary 2 that are lacking at the moment. Other useful roles are hand to hand fighter (not Fishman Karate), weaker but genius fighter of any form, alternative but interesting weaponsuser (whip fighter, archer, hammers, whatever) etc etc.
  • Gender: Some women wouldn't go astray, and the occasional androgyne, indiscriminate or asexual character would be nice too.
  • Species: With 3 humans and 1 Fishmen already, I'm hoping to end up with at least 1 of each of the following: Kuja, Giant/Giant Hybrid, Merfolk, Sky People, Cyborg, Dwarf, Animal, Sentient Non-Living Object. Humans and Fishmen are also welcome, but variety is the spice of life.
  • Devil Fruit: As the crew is currently still in the South Blue, and its known that in the Blues almost everyone thinks that DFs are myths or haven't even heard of them, I'm currently only looking for 1 or possibly 2 DF users until we hit the Grand Line. I don't intend to go above 1/3 of the crew DF users. Additionally, if you want to join at the moment, make sure your DF power is currently at a suitable South Blue level. Most Logias are beyond what we're looking for, and a good number of Paramecia are also. Zoans, low-to-mid Paramecias and possibly relatively obscure Logias are the go for crewmembers at the moment.
  • Player: This crew has a minimum stand of player conduct that is simply the same as the site's conduct: No godmodding, coherent posting, and the like. However, there are a few other things that may give you a slight edge in application. Things like proper spelling or grammar. A tendency to not make one-liner posts. Maybe just the use of a single ? or ! instead of ????? and !!!!!. These things are all minor but can go a long way towards making a player more desirable. Easy-to-read, easy-to-understand posts are essential in RP.

Last edited by Vagrant Lustoid on Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]   The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:26 pm

Last edited by valawxedit on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]   The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:28 pm

Nick Rush

My character is looking for a crew if your still recruiting
Back to top Go down
Vagrant Lustoid

Vagrant Lustoid

PostSubject: Re: The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]   The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:51 pm

Val, your two applications will be submitted to the crew for discussion and voting.

King, I'm going to have to reject yours out of hand, because for one the captain is already a genius scientist and for two the Goro Goro no Mi is a level of strength I don't want in my crew just at this moment, given their still in South Blue. I'd be happy for you to apply with another character, or apply again with Nick at a later date, he's just not suited to the power level of the crew at this point in time.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]   The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:42 am

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/character-creation-f2/ozzy-hummingbird-t2304.htm?highlight=ozzy

since the current crew he is with is going no where, ill join you guys, a musician
Back to top Go down
Vagrant Lustoid

Vagrant Lustoid

PostSubject: Re: The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]   The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:55 am

Application received Nikz, I've message the crew to see how they vote on the character. You and Val will both receive PMs indicating the result of your application process when they're complete.
Back to top Go down
Vagrant Lustoid

Vagrant Lustoid

PostSubject: Re: The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]   The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:51 pm

Ozzy Hummingbird and Monothar Wraithay have both been provisionally accepted as crew members, pending a trial-by-RP. Expect a new thread about the second island to start up soon enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]   The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:04 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Vagrant Lustoid

Vagrant Lustoid

PostSubject: Re: The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]   The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:47 pm

New RP thread can be found RIGHT HERE. This and the previous RP thread will continue concurrently until the first resolves, as it shouldn't be long now. Obviously this thread is set the day after the first RP thread. This thread is the provisional testing ground for Nikz and Valawxedit so we can observe them and make an informed decision on whether they should join us or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]   The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:41 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]   The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:38 pm

crew approved
Back to top Go down
Vagrant Lustoid

Vagrant Lustoid

PostSubject: Re: The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]   The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:23 am

Labelisa wrote:
hey, can i join?
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/character-creation-f2/labelisa-label-nickles-t2656.htm

Your application has been moved to the second stage of voting, we'll let you know if you pass.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]   The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Vagrant Lustoid

Vagrant Lustoid

PostSubject: Re: The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]   The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:06 pm

Labelisa wrote:
hey, can i join?
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/character-creation-f2/labelisa-label-nickles-t2656.htm

9thKing wrote:
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/character-creation-f2/hiroshi-star-t2894.htm?highlight=star

I have a character can he join

Hi guys. Unfortunately, for now your applications have been denied. We've currently got enough members for the moment and would like to run at least a few threads. Applications will reopen once we've hit the later stages of the South Blue, but until then no more applications are being accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]   The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stargazer Pirates [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1