One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An "IQ" or "SIQ" question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
InTents

InTents

An "IQ" or "SIQ" question Empty
PostSubject: An "IQ" or "SIQ" question   An "IQ" or "SIQ" question Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:59 pm

I haven't seen the movie, ((but I will in 3 days)), but for now I am unclear as to what it does.
"-On Zoan users: to change the attributes of forms or additional forms"
Does this mean they act as Chopper's rumble balls in the sense that you can have multiple forms that focus on different areas of strength? If so, how many forms are we limited to in this RP?

Sorry for asking, but I can't watch the movie until next month, because Rogers cut down my bandwidth.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: An "IQ" or "SIQ" question   An "IQ" or "SIQ" question Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:01 pm

IQ fosters rappid evolution SIQ is stronger than IQ but has the drawback of beserk status
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: An "IQ" or "SIQ" question   An "IQ" or "SIQ" question Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:18 pm

Okay, but the question still remains how many extra forms on Zoans would we be allowed? You did say that it could create additional forms for Zoans.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: An "IQ" or "SIQ" question   An "IQ" or "SIQ" question Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:34 pm

different alterations for each form or ONE additional form yes, also with use of the life return another form is posible
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An "IQ" or "SIQ" question   An "IQ" or "SIQ" question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An "IQ" or "SIQ" question
Page 1 of 1