One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yonkous (Using crew sheet)

Go down 
+10
Shichibukai Hunter
Shadow
Captain Clearwater
Layman Iconoclast
Wander
Redmerv
Gael
Kaiser Yonkou
TheBlackLuffy
nikz200
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:15 pm

Well tbl's character could be a Yonkou he participated into a lot of stories and stuff, but im not sure about yonkous new char. I could also live with anubis being a yonkou, maybe we need a few mods/admin aprove them before they become yonkous like 3 or 4 Wink

and maybe im casting willam (if he fought alot more and entered more storys,) for a place as yonkou

but that will be for the future
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:49 pm

But William's a Shichibukai.... *scratches head*
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:07 pm

So was blackbeard lol
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:08 pm

But Blackbeard isn't a Yonkou...
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:11 pm

U know he will be lol
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:16 pm

No, no lol. I will not acknowlegde him as a Yonkou, the total douche. BACK ON TOPIC!
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:57 pm

well just what wander said, he is a shibuckai at the moment, but maybe for really later on;)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:18 pm

the thing is there are just not enough admins or mods participating in this other than me and you Merv, so thats why since admin sama just left it to me, i decided based on merit who should be in.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:03 am

Guys can i please know if Anubis can be a yonkou now or not?
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:40 am

i told my opinion, but I think a few other mods should approve this before you will become one, but I think anubis should be a good yonkou
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:42 am

but the thing is, no other mod or admin is doing anything, they are barely on, only you and me seem to be the only ones doing these actions, admin sama told me to handle it how i saw fit, i think the approval should be between you and me for all the yonkou.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:29 am

OI NIKZ! I'm on! What are talking about? I TOTALLY approve Anubis being a Yonkou. But, honestly, there should be three mods for this. I'll do it if I'm 'on frequently enough'.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:31 am

ok cool so then from now on Gael, me and Merv will need to approve if you wish to be yonkou? how is that? 2/3 is alright for approval

So how about Leon?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:37 am

I'm fine with that.

APPROVED

However, I think that TBL needs to try to be on more frequently... at least to keep Yonkou... Otherwise we'll probably have a repeat of the Major Payne problem from the war.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:38 am

that is the problem i have as well, he needs to post more
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:47 am

I'm sorry if i'm not able to be online. It is not because of laziness but because a typhoon recently happened in my country. damn winds. i have to fix my connection yet. but i'll try to be online daily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:14 pm

I have an idea for how you can get yonkou with RPing.
You take two serious yonkou candidates (or more than two, for that matter) and have a battle royale. Whoever wins/sticks with it the longest (in the case someone just stops posting) gets the spot.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:46 pm

me and Merv already discussed it, we have a system in place, first we fill up the spots, with reason of course. So that is what we are doing first, so we will look at applications and it needs approval from at least 3 mods and or admins
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:01 pm

so you mean i have to nominate Seshomaru again?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:03 pm

well, yes you do yonkou, link him and we will see if 3 mods or admins agree to him on or not, because Merv said he wants your character to be storied into the yonkou position first
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:28 pm

Ok I Understand. But how about you. Do you agree on Seshomaru?

Seshomaru Strife

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/character-creation-f2/seshomaru-powerful-flash-strife-finished-t2242.htm
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:30 pm

For me , i actually want to say that Yonkou is a good rper who comes on regularly, he also has very exciting characters and NPCs, so you have my vote, now its up to two more to say if they want you to be yonkou, if two more say no, then i cant do anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:31 pm

I'm going to wait til someone else has chimed in to cast my vote.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:46 pm

Well, if Nikz says he's fine... I APPROVE.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:51 pm

given that he controls TIME

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yonkous (Using crew sheet)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next