One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yonkous (Using crew sheet)

Go down 
+10
Shichibukai Hunter
Shadow
Captain Clearwater
Layman Iconoclast
Wander
Redmerv
Gael
Kaiser Yonkou
TheBlackLuffy
nikz200
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Yonkous (Using crew sheet) Empty
PostSubject: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:30 am

Organization Name:Yonkou

Captain: No captain , only four members

Flag: To each Yonkou his own flag

Ship:To each Yonkou their own ships, or ship

Side:Pirates

Current Yonkou:
1. Anubis Nefertiti "The Desert Prince"

3. Maximillion "Mastermind"

4. Roko Cloud "The Greatsword Sorcerer"                      

Organization Goals:Usually Yonkous are all self driven to have each their own ambition, however it is possible to say that each yonkou wishes to be the pirate king and or rule the seas under their baneer

Organization History:The Yonkous are considered self motivated and self driven. Each yonkou may have different goals. Yonkous are enemies usually but there are instances where they might meet as friends or perhaps create alliances. As emperors of the sae, yonkous usually have a very strong following of several different pirate crews or even several different pirates.

Expecting new members:Yes, but only four chracters at a time can be yonkou, these characters will be subjected to intense screening.Based on rp experience, and so on.

Last edited by nikz200 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:03 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:07 am

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:42 am

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:09 am

ummmm, isnt Seta part of the government? or something along those lines?
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:21 am

he is just a part of the WG, many pirates are like that. Or if not possible. how about also make a group of the so called "elders" of the WG.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:00 am

not until specifics have been mentioned about the elders in the manga, i wont add elders. Seta is connected with the WG which makes him ineligible for this post. A yonkou does not abide by the rules of the WG, in fact they are against the WG . They are emperors who rule the ocean and therefore are not part of any other organization.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:38 pm

all right. I'll delete 1 character so that I can open up to df slots. namely the last 1 i made so that i can have one to join here.

Last edited by yonkou4 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:40 pm

I would offer Gael, but there are so many problems, I can't even list them all. But still, its a dream.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:00 am

yonkou i will be glad to offer your character a position here, because you are a good rper and come on fairly regularly.

Gael you have been a rper here for a long time, the only thing i worry about is what qualifies your character to be a yonkou.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:39 pm

"What qualifies him to be a Yonkou" I suppose you mean power? Or perhaps influence? Because he does not have the second, but he's pretty good with the first IF he isn't fighting fire.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:02 am

im talking about influence and story
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:36 am

oh thanks for the compliment nikz Smile
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:43 pm

just let me see your character and approve him , his merit has to be decent, and remember, if you do not regularly rp, i will take the yonkou title away from your character.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:29 am

well my character is still not officially part of the yonkou but you got my word. Seshomaru is his name by the way
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:26 am

Ok, tell me when you are interested in the rank for him, and mind you, you can only have one of the big rans for one of your characters at a time, so if you want him to be yonkou, none of your other characters can be yonkou or admiral
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:22 am

I fully nominate the latest character that I made which is Seshomaru. all I need is a mod or admin to approve him and then it is settled. With his history I think he can be a yonkou
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:45 am

Ill leave it to Major to approve your character, but you need to specify that he is a yonkou and expand on his history as to how he became yonkou.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:51 am

ok i'll work on that
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:54 am

also i changed the things that i needed to change and they were very little so i think you can check it by yourself
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:53 pm

Also does seshomaru have a crew in place? Because he will need them to be yonkou
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:29 pm

Ive put some thought int this and have finally made a decision,

Leon Lexus is approved for yonkou position

Seshomaru is approved for yonkou position

Remeber guys now that they are yonkou, your crew has commander ranks and you must have a crew, it doesnt matter if the crew is all your characters, there must at least be a crew, so from now on, these two characters are yonkou
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:31 am

nik, I thought characters needed to earn it trough rp, not just making a char adding a history and being a yonkou inmediatly, there are only 4 spots so in my opinion they need to earn them
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:41 am

the thing is, i meant through regularly rping, not neccessarily earning that rank, i mean if i did that then no one would apply, besides yonkou and TBL regularly contribute to storylines and such and TBL has used Leon Lexus alot and the character is quite strong, but your an admin so i respect your input, but if we are basing it on that, TBL character qualifies right? i also wanted to ask if Anubis can be included?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:51 am

Yonkou it would seem that your character needs to be storied into the role, but Black Luffy, since you rp with your character and it seems very strong , i dont see a problem with your character being a yonkou, unless Merv has something to say about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yonkous (Using crew sheet)   Yonkous (Using crew sheet) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yonkous (Using crew sheet)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next