One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant

Go down 
+3
Future Shock
TheBlackLuffy
InTents
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Future Shock

Future Shock

Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:25 pm

"Man, this could be an adventure, or death. I'll take those odds." He noticed a sign. saying 'Don't even hink about crossing this sign.

"Your not the boss of me." he said at the sign, kicking it down.

"What are these villagers so afraid of? They don't want us going to the woods, they have no food or drinks, and they're lying a lot." he said
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:58 pm

Spoiler:

Something was in front of them. A figure of a 25 year old male was lying at the forests edged. A bored and lazy expression on his face. he was lying on his side facing Genshi and Mailk. he yawned loudly and took a sip of sake before speaking each word spoken as lazily as the last, "I was wondering when someone else would get here."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:12 pm

Malik stopped in his tracks, seeing some guy lying down on the ground in front of them. The guy was wearing purple.

"Hey, buddy, move over, we're looking for the thing that definately isn't a robot gorilla.... And it isnt giant!"
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:22 pm

Jushiro yawned at Malik. he looked him in the eyes and spoke, "Your Malik "Weasalman" Slim captain of the Weasel pirates. Bounty of 12,000,000 correct?" he took another sip of sake.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:38 pm

"Sure" Malik leapt over the guy and continued into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:42 pm

Jushiro yawned as Malik leapt over him, 'you sure you want to go in there?"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:37 pm

"yeap" Malik continued running.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:42 pm

"Hold on, I have a bounty too yah know, 25 000 is not as big, but still. HEY HOLD ON, before i tell you anything, wait I already did. Who are you anyway?" Genshi asked
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:01 pm

Jushiro slowly got to his feet sipping his sake. he dusted himself off, 'Jushiro Hirafune is my name. And isn't it polite to introduce your name first before you ask another theres?"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:13 pm

Malik stopped and turned back. "By the way, wanna join my crew?" He's always really quick at asking that to whoever he meets.
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:23 pm

Jushiro stared at him, 'Why exactly should i join your crew? you have done nothing to prove your crew worthy of me joining it/."
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:25 am

Draze had been feeling lost, so he wandered around the town abit, watching the villagers carefully avoid anything to do with apes or anything over-sized.
He saw Malik and Genshi running into the forest, and decided to follow them by air.
"GENP-" was all he managed to say before he smashed into the side of the building.
"Gotta work on that teqnique." he thought, running normally after his captain and the swordsman.
He arrived just as Malik happened to jump over a man in purple. Draze used soru to appear next to the man, which Genshi was having trouble talking too.
He parted his lips, revealing row upon row of sharp teeth, in a very large grin. His tail swung gently to and fro as he wavd at the new purple man. Draze then tugged on Genshi, and ran after Malik wha was in the forest.
Back to top Go down
McTurbo

McTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:54 am

Goran was watching the ship. On a hammock.

He watched Genshi and Malik leave the village, followed by Draze. Goran decided to follow. Those guys could get themselves killed.

Goran ran across the village, speeded with breath dials. When he reached Malik and Genshi, they were talking to some weird guy. "Umm, captain, who is that?"
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:39 am

Jushiro turned to Goran and Draze as they appeared. He gave a small bow, "Isn't it polite to introduce yourself before asking someones name? Buy i might as well. I am Jushiro Hirafune."
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:48 am

Draze cooly glanced at Jushiro, green eyes glinting. He closed his mouth, leaving only one fang glinting in the sunlight.
"You obviously don't know much about us. One, we aren't usually very polite to anyone, let alone strangers. Two, I didn't feel the need to introduce myselelf, as you did not ask for my name, nor did I ask for yours. I say farewell to you Joshiro, but unless you have a veritable treasure, map leadig to said treasure, or other rare and valuable item in your pockets, then you are of no interest to us." Draze said. Except Malik. He probably finds you interesting, but then he stares at Ketchup bottles to make them blink..." he continued in his thoughts.
"Aside form treasure, do you have any information on the nature of the villagers? My captain, comrades and myself are quite confused."
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:51 am

Jushiro yawned as he sipped on a bottle of sake. A bored expression on his face, 'I will have you know i was refering to him." he was refering to Goran as he glanced at the other male, "And as the nature of the villagers. Things aren't what they seem in the forest." He took another swig of sake.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:17 am

"We aren't here to educate each other on the courses of ettiquette."
Draze looked at his captain.
"At least, I dont think we are..."
Draze gestured to the forest behind them.
"With captains permission, you can tag along, if you really are curious about the villagers."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:13 pm

"Well, he's in the crew, of course he can tag along" Malik said, ignoring Jushiro's rejection. He bolted off further into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:19 pm

Jushiro's eye twitched as Malik ran off, "Last time i checked i did not agree." Besides pirate life to troublesome" He yawned lazily before laying down and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
McTurbo

McTurbo

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:24 pm

Goran looked at the sleeping guy and facepalmed. "I think we should go with our captain to prevent him from killing himself and dooming the hole multiverse at the same time. If someone could do it, it's him."

Goran started hurrying after Malik.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Malik ran with his crewmembers, waiting for one of them to begin the plot.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:26 pm

Genshi had his head in the clouds.

"Wha..WAIT FOR ME." he said, runing after them.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:39 pm

Draze ran to his captain using soru, but not before flicking the tip of his tail in the Jushiro's ear to make a small (but in his case, defeaning) whip crack.
As they ran, waiting for a plot point, Draze tried genpou, and ended up bouncing off of several tree's.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Genshi held in hi laughter.

"You should practise some more, Draze." he said, trying to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened

Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:01 pm

It hurts alot, and it so difficult becau-
Suddenly a huge boom rang around the forest. Followed by a loud roar from an engine of sorts. Suddenly, something appeared!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant   Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weasel Pirates; Chapter 3; A robot gorilla... Oh yeah, and it's giant
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next