One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Isabella Akika

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

Isabella Akika Empty
PostSubject: Isabella Akika   Isabella Akika Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:55 pm

Name: Isabella Akika
Bounty: 68,000,000
Species: Human
Allegiance: none
home village/ ocean: South Blue

ur[l=http://tektek.org/avatar/18063292]Isabella Akika 906e46[/url]

Appearance: Light brown skin, Long black hair with looks to stun. she is curvaceous and flexible. She wares gypsy close, and a red bandanna that covers her left eye and scar. and caries Daggers.

History: As a child in a gypsy family Isabella was always beaten, abused, picked on, spat on, made fun of, by the marines trying to show power. The only thing to keep her from loosing her mind, she would sing so beautify that it would make all the gypsy's joyous, regardless what they have to put up with with the government. And they would sing and celebrate and dance over whelmed with ecstasy like a spell had been cast by Isabella's Song. After that, Isabella started to train with her daggers and got exceedingly talented. than one day while in town the marines tried to beat on them again, when Isabella fought back and killed one of the marines. The Captain of the marines stopped her at once. but did not harm her. In stead he kept her on a leash and collar and ordered th marines to kill to rest of the gypsy. He reported Isabella escaped and put a 1,000,000 bounty on her head so she would always be chased and hunted. The captain was relocated to west blue because there wasn't anyone as strong as a captain at the bank. so everyone set sail even Isabella who was taken prisoner their next destination was WORLD GOVERNMENT BANK. There she met up with a pirate group named THE DEVIL BONE PIRATES. She joined them and sustained an injury over her left eye blinding her and leaving a nasty scar.

Personality: Detests Marines and Government Officials. she is manipulative and will show a little extra skin to get what she wants. she wants to be excepted by someone.

ship: Bones Deep
Flag: Fleshy head with fleshy arms crossed behind it

Weapons: ten daggers

Special ability: Singing, dancing, fighting

learned Techniques:
Inspire Greatness- this increases her and her friends strength reflexes thought process making them stronger, smarter, faster. (I have the technology)hehehe
Sing Sorrow- this would make all of the enemies be overtaken with grief and they would not fight.
Hypnotizing Daggers- when she dances her enemy becomes stunned with her beauty and her dancing then she would dance up to them and slice there throat.
Dagger Dance- this is her fighting style. its a mix of belly dancing and fighting with daggers.
Kami-e- allows her to be like paper and sway around her enemies attacks.
Rankyaku- allows her to make a ranged crescent shape slashing attack with a kick of her leg.

Goal: to have the worlds greatest adventure

Last edited by j3st3r-Smil3 on Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:01 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : added new abilities Kami-e and Rankyaku)
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

Isabella Akika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Akika   Isabella Akika Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:33 pm

is that a yes
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Isabella Akika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Akika   Isabella Akika Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:38 pm

you left some things blank
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

Isabella Akika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Akika   Isabella Akika Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:30 pm

is that good
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Isabella Akika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Akika   Isabella Akika Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:32 pm

some questions... would the hypno dance work on a strait woman or a gay man, seeing as they arnt attracted to her?

also, explain the "inspire greatness" technique
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

Isabella Akika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Akika   Isabella Akika Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:44 pm

The hypno dance doesn't work on woman and i doubt that anyone would make a gay pirate just to escape her charm.

The Inspire greatness is brought on by her singing an up lifting inspiring song that only the crew have know any idea why it's inspiring. and from it the crew including herself are more focused stronger faster. like there fighting at the best of there game. and it last 5 min after she stops.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Isabella Akika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Akika   Isabella Akika Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:50 pm

HOW stronger/faster?

(PS: there are gay pirates on the site lol)
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Isabella Akika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Akika   Isabella Akika Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:53 pm

what about Asexuality ?
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

Isabella Akika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Akika   Isabella Akika Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:58 pm

for now i would say every one doubles in everything and down the line when everyone gets use to one another there strength would make them tens of times stronger.

and i would imagine that the gay pirate would not be effected by the dance.
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

Isabella Akika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Akika   Isabella Akika Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:00 pm

and i believe that asexuality is all based off of will power. i think that should be something written off in the RP to make a better story.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Isabella Akika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Akika   Isabella Akika Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:01 pm

what do you have agenst asexual people? silent
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Isabella Akika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Akika   Isabella Akika Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:03 pm

it is a legit Sexual orientation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

Isabella Akika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Akika   Isabella Akika Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:10 pm

im not saying anything against it. its the persons choice. but to turn down the most beautiful person you ever saw is a strong choice and i don't have that strength. (but is she excepted)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Isabella Akika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Akika   Isabella Akika Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:12 pm

not if you have no biological attraction to them... not at all but sedution is a effective wpn in the world of pirates
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

Isabella Akika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Akika   Isabella Akika Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:59 am

So what do i have to do to get Her approved.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Isabella Akika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Akika   Isabella Akika Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:01 am

nothing

APPROVED!!!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Isabella Akika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Akika   Isabella Akika Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:34 pm

im asexual Sad
Back to top Go down
j3st3r-Smil3

j3st3r-Smil3

Isabella Akika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Akika   Isabella Akika Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:43 pm

I gave her new abilities and Techniques. Does she have to be reapproved?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Isabella Akika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Akika   Isabella Akika Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:59 pm

you do need to be reapproved, but understand if it take realy realy long
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Isabella Akika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Akika   Isabella Akika Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:19 am

let me guss... you just herd about rokushiki recently didnt you?

APPROVED!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Isabella Akika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Akika   Isabella Akika Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isabella Akika
Page 1 of 1