One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elizabeth Valentine.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IBlueMoon

Elizabeth Valentine. Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth Valentine.   Elizabeth Valentine. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:07 pm

Name: Elizabeth Valentine "Liz".

Bounty: 0 Belli.

Species: Human.

Allegiance: Neutral, for now.

Home Village/Ocean: East.

Appearance: She wears white floaty skirts to keep her cool and allow maximum movement when kicking. Her armour often consists of either leg guards, shoulder guards, and occasionally breast plates. Liz chooses plain tank tops or a tunic for the upper part of her body.

History: Liz was part of a powerful assassin organization known as the "Bird of Passage," she set out on her own after the group's leader went insane. Though she attempted a peaceful life in a quiet city, she soon realized this was not what she wanted, she had been killing far too long and it had become a sort of necessity. Liz tried to make an organization of her own but it ended in flames. She then thought to herself what other organizations she could join and it would be possible to kill; narrowing it down to Pirates & Marines she set out, going from island to island seeing which came up first. Before she left she decided that the organizations would let her in with more ease if she had a special weapon which led her to the construction of a Kali blade, she has yet to give it a name.

Personality: Liz is very tough, fiery, independent and outspoken. She will not hold back on her words nor her faith in herself in order to protect the family name. She also shows much tomboyish-ness. Albeit this, she is also a warm-hearted and motherly girl, also she cares very much for all her family.

Ship: None.

Ship Flag: None.

Devil Fruit: N/A.
type: N/A
effect: N/A

Special Abilities: N/A.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): N/A.

Weapons/Items: Kali Blade: Link

Goals: Survive, kill.

Last edited by IBlueMoon on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Valentine.   Elizabeth Valentine. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:26 pm

oh hey ivy what are you doing in one piece... we have rules against that
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
IBlueMoon

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Valentine.   Elizabeth Valentine. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:29 pm

OOC: I'm sorry, what?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Valentine.   Elizabeth Valentine. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:31 pm

oh wait this just strait up IS Ivy from soul caliber...

unapproved till you start being oridinal
Back to top Go down
IBlueMoon

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Valentine.   Elizabeth Valentine. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:33 pm

Ok so urm, what do I change, could I keep the appearance the same?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Valentine.   Elizabeth Valentine. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:34 pm

we dont alow pics of cannon characters from other sires because everyone did it to much
Back to top Go down
IBlueMoon

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Valentine.   Elizabeth Valentine. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:35 pm

Sad... Is that better?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Valentine.   Elizabeth Valentine. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:39 pm

name is still the same as the character dude... sorry
Back to top Go down
IBlueMoon

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Valentine.   Elizabeth Valentine. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:55 pm

Is this better?
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Valentine.   Elizabeth Valentine. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:58 pm

Admin-sama wrote:
Do not describe your characters as looking like or having features/clothing similar to any canon characters, instead describe the features/clothing in detail

Do not make your character related to/associated with any cannon characters if you wish to reference one in a character you must ask an admin's permission to do so

Character appearances that are "copies" "twins" or "clones" of characters from other media, such as Naruto, Bleach ect will not be approved, period. If your not going to make a one piece character why are you in a one piece role play? Futhure more do not describe characters as being "like Luffy" or looking "similar to Zoro" ect.
Read this in its entirety to fully understand.

Also I'm sure many of us know Ivy, and many more. The internet is a vast place, full of anonymity. But plagiarism is a crime, in America I think it's a federal crime, which can result in fines up to god knows how much they'd want. Please edit to make it more original.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
IBlueMoon

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Valentine.   Elizabeth Valentine. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:01 pm

What is it that I need to change though seeing as I've changed pretty much everything...
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Valentine.   Elizabeth Valentine. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:04 pm

I know most of my Soul Calibur characters and this my friend is Ivy unless you change it drastically.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
IBlueMoon

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Valentine.   Elizabeth Valentine. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:37 pm

EDITED!
Back to top Go down
IBlueMoon

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Valentine.   Elizabeth Valentine. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:33 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Valentine.   Elizabeth Valentine. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:03 am

I see the edits, so I am happy to say:

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Valentine.   Elizabeth Valentine. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Valentine.
Page 1 of 1