One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leon Lexus

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Leon Lexus Empty
PostSubject: Leon Lexus   Leon Lexus Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:22 pm

[i]Name: Leon Lexus
Nickname:Leo
Race:Human
Height:6'6
Weight:250
Affiliation:Division Commander in Anubis's Crew/Ex-Yonkou
Bounty: 180,000,000$
Theme Song: The Roaring Lion
Profession:Swordsman
Position:Swordsmen/Martial Artist
Vessel:The Roaring Lion
Hometown:Kage Flare Island
Hair: Red
Eyes: Red
Physique:He is quiet fit, at most. He has muscles all over his body.
Clothing:He wears a white pressed dress shirt, covered by a Long, slick black cape that goes only to his He wears black thick wrist bands on both his wrist. And he wears long, and flexible fancy rain boots that have a tip on there edge.He wears a long black tie that is very loose around his neck.
Description:He has a small beard. No thicker then a morning beard. His skin is a caramel colored, but not black, tone that makes him pass off as black, though he his natural skin color is Caucasian.
Accessories:A necklaces that holds a diamond made of the rare "Royal Royal Oak" tree, around his neck.
Extra:He has a scare on his Left eye, from a fierce battle he went through as a younger pirate.

Picture::Leon Lexus 651510HotAnimeBoy_ad

Personality: Leon is not a very, "serious" character. But he is strict when it comes to training or accomplishing something. He's not only famous from being one of the worlds strongest pirates currently. But he is also known for NEVER going back on his word. He always makes promises people view are impossible to keep. Yet some how, he keeps them. He is a very quiet man, due to the mental scars he witnessed as a kid. He's very wise when it comes to giving advice or words of wisdom. He's not one to jump and attack some one who is messing with him. He will only attack instantly if some one attacks his Namaka.

History Leon, as a kid. Grew up alone on an Island in the East Blue, not far from the Island that Shad grew up on. The Island got its name from a great fire that broke on and devoured EVERYTHING. The Houses..The Trees..The Animals..The People. Everything. Luckily, Leon's Mother and Father and there Pirate crew were not on the Island at the time. They had just came back from the Grand Line. Reasons are unknown to Leon. Leon was only two years old at the time. When Leon and his Family got back to the Island. There was nothing left but Black Ash, and small burning Fire. Leon's father needed a place to call "home" So they claimed this Island as his own. And it was named Kage Flare Island. One year later. Marines finally made it to the Island. They heard it was Vacant. So they sent there entire fleet to start building a New Marine base. Leon's Father crew was powerful. But with the power of the Three Vice Admirals, Kage, Bando, and Neol. They didn't stand much of a chance. Leon's Mother was killed in the struggle to protect her Son. Leon. On the other hand. Was able to run deeper into the Islands vast jungle. Since he was small enough at the time. He hid under a brush of bushes. Leon was shocked and scared at the same time. He had just seen hims mother killed before his very eyes. The Marines had finally became dominate over all of the Island. Leon ran towards a hidden cave, when the cost was clear. And lived there for the years of his child hood. As a kid, Leon swore he would take back the Island single Handily if necessary. Seven years later, Leon had gained the strength of Eleven men!! He was quick like a Leopard. And Fearless! Like a Lion! He had dough ts for a second. If His father, the old Pirate King. Couldn't take down the Tree Admirals him self. Then how could He? Leon ignored the matter and prepare for battle. Leon ran out of the forest just to see a unbelievably huge Marine base. He stood there, looking up at the giant stone wall that stood between of him and the base. He balled up his right fist and gave off a very forceful punch. Knocking down the door with a breeze. Leon's eyes widened to see all three of the Admirals. Standing there, getting ready to depart for the Marine HQ. He then took a stance, ready for what ever they had to Dish out. The head Admiral, Neol. Stood there. And looked at the giant stone door broken down. He grinned at Leon with a smirk of impress. He told Leon "You.....broke this door down with your bear fist....and its dislocated...". Leon's eyes widened and he wondered how he knew that his hand was dislocated. Just from that. Shad knew he didn't Stand a chance against not only Neol. But Kage or Bando. He fell to the ground. And began to weep as if he were getting whipped by a wet whip! All that training, all those years. FOR NOTHING! Neol then spoke up again "How about you come with us boy....We'll all train you our self's...We know your the Pirate Kings Son..But you haven't become a pirate yet...so...come with us..to Marine Base..". Leon didn't know what else to do with his life. He wasted all that time training. Leon stood up and nodded with a determined look in his eye. As the Admirals walked pass Leon, Leon turned around slowly, and followed them onto there ship. Five years passed after Leon's assault on the Kage Flare Island. Leon had trained vigorously and hard with the Three Admirals for those long years. Even on the boat. They had him doing dangerous speed and strength training. Such as carrying all the equipment that weighed almost 5000 pounds total, with twenty boxes and under ten minutes! Leon, at the Marine HQ. Had still Bando. Kage, on the other hand. Knew that one day Leon would betray them, and there would be nothing they can do to stop him. On Leons 18th birthday, was the day he fulfilled the proficiency. With his new skills and inhuman strength. He barged threw the Marines HQ and down to the dock with ease. He planned to steal a ship and become a Pirate, just like his father. Leon finally made it to the dock and saw only one ship left, it was the shipping ship that he came to Marine HQ on, "The Battlefield". He saw that it was beginning to take off, Leon then ran fast as he could and jumped for the edge of the ship. Grabbing hold of it, he pulled him self up. Just to see his own Adopted Father standing there Alone. Neol was standing there with a wicked look in his eye. Not of anger that his son had betrayed them. But that he was losing his son, weather He killed him there, or He was killed by his own son. "You know the out come of this battle...Right...." Leon didn't speak for a second. "Even if you do manage to escape...I will not stop until I Bring you back...". Leon looked his Adopted Father right in the eye and and showed that he wasn't giving up. That he was going to follow out with his dream. Neol stomped on the ground and took a stance, ready for battle. "FINE THEN! AS A FATHER I SHALL NOT LET MY SON LEAVE TO BECOME A RUFFIAN!" Neol dashed towards Leon, as Leon dashed towards Neol. The Battle went for three days long. Until finally......Leon defeated Neol. Nearly breathing. He stood there, looking at his Adopted Father standing kneeling there. Badly damaged. Leon ran towards Neol and pushed him off the Ship. Instead of taking his life. Neol flew off the ship and landed on his back side. As a last resort to stop his son. He used his own developed technique "Air Claw". He tried to grab Leon by the head and pull him back. Leon was just lucky enough to dodge the attack and only get scrapped on his eye. Neol stood there, and watched his Son sail away. As he weep's, not from sadness, but from Joy. His son ha surpassed his own father. Leon then slowly walked towards the wheel of the ship. Knowing how to Navigate. He sailed back towards the East Blue. Two years passed, He had healed completely physically. But Mentally, he as permanently scared. He had gotten a crew of nine men together and had gotten stronger over those two years. Leon and his crew then made a stop in on Dorian's Island and began to train him and take him under his wing. After being a pirate for so long, he had chosen to become one of the Yonkou. But shortly after, He disbanded his crew and went into hiding to train Dorian once again.

Joining the Anbuis Pirates

Leon then split with Dorian after he was sure Dorian could make it in the New World once he got there, that is. Leon then met Anbuis, who was currently a Youkou. Leon agreed to Join Anbuis's crew on a complete random stick. Mainly due to boredom. After traveling with the Anbuis pirates for a while. He could see Anbuis's health getting worse. Thus, he chose to stick with him till the end. Instead of getting up and leaving.

The War for Alabrana

Leon followed Anubis to their last stop before the New World. Anubis's had planned to stop and take over his home country. A vast battle then broke out as the entered the Docks. Anubis then created a giant sand whirlwind which sent everyone who was light enough flying. Leon then landed in a remote settlement inside the middle of the desert. He was nursed back to health by a random group of orphans who made the settlement. They fed Leon a weird fruit, that turned out to be the Ope Ope Fruit. He now's heads towards the destination that was set, Alabrana.

Combat: Leon is a very very very Skilled hand to hand fighter. His style mainly bases on Free Style and different Techniques that the Three Admiral taught him. Leon is able to create huge slashes of Kai. Kai is sheer energy from ones body, its basically extremely condensed air, but mixed with Leon's own energy from inside. Its so strong it can part nearly anything, Magma, Molten Steel, ect, only if the user has truly mastered the style.

Weaponry Leon uses a Long, Silver Vice Admiral sword he got from Neol when he was 15. He uses it more as a handicap for his opponent, more then a resource. Leon's sword skills are phenomenal. He some times uses Air moves such as "Air Slice" or "Wicked Twister" while wielding a sword. Just in case he faces some one as strong as Neol or him self. But at the most. Leon will barely fight at all if he doesn't need too.

Techniques

Kai Slash
Type:Offensive
Range:Long Range
Stats: Using a great force. Leon will take his sword/hand, and wave it up,down,diagonally,or vertically. Sending off a Blast of Kai.

Air Claw
Range:Long Range
Stats: Using a great force. Leon will push his hand in the direction that he wants the attack to go in. He will send off a hand of air towards his target. He will then pull his arm back, and will close his hand (as if he were throwing a puppet with strings on it, making it move) Causing the Hand to close, scratching what ever he was aiming for.

Fist
Range: Close
Stats:Leon, with all the strength he can summon up at the time. Will punch his opponent in the nose, jaw, or stomach. Sending them flying backwards.

Kai Magedon:A Stronger version of Kai Slash. This Slash is about 30 feet tall and is able to slice through a Marine Warship like butter. This is probably the only move Leon truly uses.

Last edited by TheBlackLuffy on Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Leon Lexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Lexus   Leon Lexus Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:20 pm

you seem to have refrances to cannon/imposible story elements in your history.... other that this is a pretty solid character
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
keymaster

keymaster

Leon Lexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Lexus   Leon Lexus Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:29 pm

Sorry about troubling but the picture is not displayed either...It' says "Account Inactive" so...oh nevermind. Go ahead and ban me.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Leon Lexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Lexus   Leon Lexus Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:36 pm

Does it matter Key?

and

Edited..
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Leon Lexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Lexus   Leon Lexus Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:43 pm

you do realize that this RP is one year after Gold roger and before Aokigi, Kizaru and Akainu and that this site has yet to establish admirals....

other than that you cannot refrance any cannon one piece in your charactater what so ever
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Leon Lexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Lexus   Leon Lexus Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:51 pm

Aaaaaah! there no marines at all? O_O
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Leon Lexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Lexus   Leon Lexus Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:59 pm

no the navy exists we just dont have any of the admirals as player characeters
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Leon Lexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Lexus   Leon Lexus Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:10 pm

Darn D: Can't make any ether o.o
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Leon Lexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Lexus   Leon Lexus Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:26 pm

well we hadnt really alowed that but its okay for you to have them in your hostory
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Leon Lexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Lexus   Leon Lexus Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:13 pm

Okay, so I can use him in my RP's now?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Leon Lexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Lexus   Leon Lexus Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:17 pm

uuugh fine XP

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Leon Lexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Lexus   Leon Lexus Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:23 pm

time to kick sum noobie bootie >:3

I'mma get my crew together first though..

Have any Pirate characters that wanna join that you've created?
Back to top Go down

Leon Lexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Lexus   Leon Lexus Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:54 pm

1,000,000,000$ !! ? sorry but i personally think thats unfair, ?! especially when i dont see where he would get that bounty, even afterwhat he did, also looking on the fact that a extremely brute-and killer-ish person like eustass kid has a bounty on 315.000 beli, assuming that he have killed more than 1000 people, and that the "PIRATE KING" himself, has an bounty of 1,600,000,000 beli.
and now for some friendly critique O.o . The picture doesnt really seem to fit the description :O.
Back to top Go down

Leon Lexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Lexus   Leon Lexus Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:55 pm

OMG, if this guy is allowed to have that bounty, and stuff. grant me my mythical ! O.o
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Leon Lexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Lexus   Leon Lexus Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:15 pm

daft...Its already been approved...His bounty fits his character...

and his ability is not a god modding ability..he's simply extremely strong..

And if you defeated a Vice Admiral...then your bounty will go up...A lot..
Back to top Go down
Faceofbear

Faceofbear

Leon Lexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Lexus   Leon Lexus Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:57 pm

Not really? The vice admirals get slapped around hardcore in the fights with Whitebeard they are certainly not up to admiral of Shichibukai levels. Luffy defeated CP9 and it's strongest member Rob Lucci, an entire government agency went down at his hands and his bounty is only 300,000,000. A ONE BILLION bounty would be someone like Gol D. Roger, if that even the highest shown bounty in the series is Donquixote Doflamingo at 340,000,000. So, defeating a single Vice Admiral who's powers are paltry when compared to an admiral for example, (save for Garp who could very well be an admiral he just doesn't want to be.) A bounty of ONE BILLION is a nigh gross injustice and was probably overlooked by the admin, maybe thinking it said 1,000,000.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Leon Lexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Lexus   Leon Lexus Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:36 pm

Your bounty also allines on how much a threat you are to the navy...

hence...Ace..

Ace's bounty is quiet high..even for a new bound pirate..
Back to top Go down
Faceofbear

Faceofbear

Leon Lexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Lexus   Leon Lexus Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:40 pm

Ace's bounty is UNKNOWN. However it could be assumed he would have a large bounty due to being the second division commander of Whitebeard's fleet, the strongest in the world. That and he is a logia fruit user, bounty does reflect threat to the navy but since you make no mention of the understanding of ponegriphs it would assume your skill in fighting is what would make you such a threat, directly correlating fighting ability with bounty level.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Leon Lexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Lexus   Leon Lexus Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:53 pm

That too..I do remember seeing a wanted poster for Ace in the Alabast series! it was about $300,000 belli
Back to top Go down
Faceofbear

Faceofbear

Leon Lexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Lexus   Leon Lexus Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:55 pm

Well, you didn't because his bounty was clearly never shown. A bounty of 300,000 belli is paltry as well considering Luffy's is 300,000,000. Lol. But, I do know for a cold hard fact Ace's poster has never been shown. You can look until the cow's come home.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Leon Lexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Lexus   Leon Lexus Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:02 am

No thanks XD busy helping noobs with there character creations!

LOL...

His Devil fruit Nullifies other Devil Fruit powers..
He has the typical Devil Fruit powers but he can't drown! LOL..
Back to top Go down
Faceofbear

Faceofbear

Leon Lexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Lexus   Leon Lexus Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:05 am

Yeah...yeah. You shouldn't talk down to them though, new people aren't always bad. Like I was saying your bounty is going to get changed as soon as the admin gets on sorry.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Leon Lexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Lexus   Leon Lexus Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:07 am

Probably..I was thinking about making it about 7,000,000$ belli..

But I'm just trying to tell them to change the stuff so they can RP faster Razz
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Leon Lexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Lexus   Leon Lexus Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:20 pm

this is a very strong character but the bounty you had set for it was beond unreasnable
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Leon Lexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Lexus   Leon Lexus Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:11 pm

is it okay now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leon Lexus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Lexus   Leon Lexus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down