One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse! Empty
PostSubject: Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse!   Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:47 pm

I want to fight someone for fun. Anyone up for it?

Last edited by Gael on Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse!   Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:11 pm

Clarisse will!
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse!   Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:23 pm

Hunky-dory, you start? Please? I'm bad at beginnings.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse!   Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:59 pm

Clarisse looked across the windy grass plain at her opponent. Hanako zipped around her head. "Well then, lets start, come at me." she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse!   Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:10 pm

"Okay, if you insist," Gael replied. So much vegetation. That helped a lot. Gael threw off his coat, where it disappeared amongst the weeds. He created a Parasite, a precaution. He drew one of his swords and used a divisionary tactic. Which was attacking her head on. The longer she didn't know about his devil fruit, the better.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse!   Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:34 pm

Clarisse stood there looking him with his sword, easy she thought "Lets go then" she folded her hands connecting her her fingers with fine wire invisible to the eye.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse!   Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:45 pm

Gael brought the sword down in a sweeping motion, not intended to harm, but to see how his opponent would react. She looked similar to Sano, which confused Gael. But whatever. He left himself room to manuever out of the way if she retaliated.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse!   Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:51 pm

she stepped back but wrapped the wire around the hilt, he wouldn't noticed as long as she left it slack, and he wouldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse!   Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:53 pm

Gael tried to continue forward and test her again, she seemed to fight defensively. This time he tried to liberate her top half from her bottom half.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse!   Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:00 pm

Clarisse made the wire push the sword down to the ground and then grabbed the hilt and then push him hard, trying to push him away and re-leave him of his sword
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse!   Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:01 pm

((sorry i got to go ill be back soon))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse!   Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:34 pm

Gael was knocked backwards, the sword leaving his hand. He hit the ground and bounced, but then hopped back to his feet and drew his second sword. He ran up to Clarisse and grabbed the hilt of his second sword and tried to wrench it from her grasp as he tried to cut her leg.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse!   Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:44 pm

Clarisse let the sword go back to its owner, then easly stepped back to avoid the slash at her leg. then quickly she made a Waiya Waiya Whip behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse!   Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:53 pm

Wow, she really doesn't fight back. Gael tried a feint to her left and followed up with trying to cut her legs out from underneath her. I really hope she fights back, fighting women doesn't sit well with me.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse!   Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:10 pm

((Bump? Remember?))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse!   Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:54 pm

((i cant fight in two fights at once, ill come back to this))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse!   Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:06 pm

((okay then, responded to your pm))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse!   Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:30 pm

((Okay, sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse!   Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle: Gael Iura versus Clarisse!
Page 1 of 1