One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Noxan R. Burns

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Noxan

Noxan

Noxan R. Burns Empty
PostSubject: Noxan R. Burns   Noxan R. Burns Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:37 pm

Name: Roxan R. Burns

Bounty: 5,000 Belli

Species: Human

Allegiance: Captain of the Music Marauders

Home Village/Ocean: East Blue

Appearance: Noxan R. Burns Mypiratedude

History: Noxan was born on a ship in the East Blue, he was born as a store away from an island on the grand line, he was kept locked away with all of their treasures, the gold coins and the most expensive thing aboard a Devil fruit. When he was five years old the ship hit turmoil and they were no longer able to feed their prisoners and the prisoners around him began to starve to death so he began to struggle to find food he spotted a curious looking fruit acrossed the room he began to look around for anything he could reach that may be long enough to reach that fruit, on the floor he found a long splinter that had shedded from the decaying ceiling of his prison, he picked it up and pierced the peculiar looking fruit he brought it into the cage and ate it, he chewed, it was bitter and tasted rotten, but he had to eat it in order to live. BLECH! His voice echo'd through the hull and busted through the walls. The crew stormed down the stairs and noticed that noxan had stolen their prised devil fruit they scolded the captain for leaving it in plain sight of everyone, i mean who would do that. The crew voted to send the child a drift the kid drifted for days inches from death, but then he seen a navy ship aproaching starboard he screamed for health, but when he screamed, the ship began to explode as the cannon balls exploded, he boarded the navy ship when it drifted aside his dingy, "Hello" no one answered, then he walked into the mess hall their were bodies thrown around torn apart, but he didn't care he ran straight for the food, as he was eating and thought about his past, he swore revenge on those pirates who had kept him captive all those years so he began training to kill those who had nearly killed him, Ten years passed and he returned to the east blue, but what he seen he could never handle the limp flag of the ship that had been his prison for many years waved mangled, upon a mangle pile of wood that was once a proud vessel, he docked closely to the ship and looked at the flag and broke out in tears looking down at his last chance to him to reclaim those years of his past, the years of training and pillaging gathering a crew making a name for himself seemed to be for nothing, so he promised his freinds who once resided along side him in that oaken prison for them, and for himself he would become king of the pirates. (Sorry about the history, it's like vivid then dull vivid then dull I was fading in and out of the story...sorry.)

Personality: Childish and Playful, always likes to take the non-violent way out of things if at all possible, but when push comes to shove he fights as hard as the rest. He is conventional and he has the occasional temper tantrums, being as of though he missed most of his childhood, and he's taken everything he's ever wanted.

Ship: The Rocker (A large navy war galleon that he commendeared in his youth)

Ship Flag: Noxan R. Burns MaJollyRoger

Devil Fruit: Goei Goei No Mi (Voice Voice Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Effect: Allows user to create beams of sound by using their voice

Special Abilities: Tsuinken

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
<Devil Fruit>
-Goei Goei Echo, Effect: Noxan screams making a loud scream creating an immobalizing echo that rings in their enemies ears
-Goei Goei Roar, Effect: Noxan Screams creating sound waves that knock their opponent off balance giving him the opportunity to strike
-Goei Goei Sonic Boom, Effect: Noxan screams making a concentrated beam capable of cutting his enemies
-Goei Goei Machine Gun, Effect: Noxan screams in rapid fire making several beams making it more difficult to dodge
-Goei Goei Tantrum, Effect: Noxan throws a dangerous temper tantrum firing large rapid fire beams that can knock you back, stun, you or cut you, it's unknown to him which one will happen
<Non DF>
~Teiku Ken Kyou (Take and Offer), Effect: The user parries a strike with the Cleaver and then makes a quick thrust with the other
~Kousa-Katto (Cross Cut) Effect: Noxan makes a cross slash with his two cleavers
~Wana-Kassha (Trap Block) Effect: The user parries a strike trapping their sword then following up with a strong kick to the chest
~Dyuaruken Dageki (Dual Blade Strike) Effect: A sequenced and timed strike where he mithotically strikes in the most vulnerable locations of his opponents defences
~Maeni za Kouhou (Ahead and Behind) Effect: Makes wind blades with a strike of his weapons ahead and behind him to cut down his enemies
~Rokutensuu (Six Points) Effect: The user makes six moderate Strikes around himself
~Yontensuu Odori (Four Points Dance) Effect: He blocks two attacks from either side, then makes two powerful thrusts in front of him
~Nenten Odori (Twisting Dance) Effect: Noxan spins shooting wind blades at random using this to take down many enemies at once
~Mukankaku Hebi (Numb Serpent) Effect: Noxan blocks all incoming attacks then chops furiously upon the shoulders of who is in front of him
~Oniodori (Demon Dance) Effect: Noxan spins and make four quick slashes towards his opponent
~Akakoutetsu Asa (Bloody Steel Morning) Effect: Noxan attack powerfully against three surrounding opponents
~Dance of Soul crush, Effect: Noxan moves so fast he leaves an illusion where he was and slashes his opponent by suprise.

Weapons/Items: Two nothing special Meat cleavers.

Goals: To be king of the Pirates.

Retired

He's been here for 6 months and no one has joined up with him or anything so it seems like it's time to scrap him and rethink my angle on things.

Last edited by Noxan on Sat May 01, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Noxan R. Burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noxan R. Burns   Noxan R. Burns Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:56 pm

great character, I like the picture and Im glad to see you have dont your reaserch (most people dont know about that cannon fruit) however your bounty is to high, your techniques are no explained and your personality is to short if you fix those things you will be accepted in no time!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Noxan

Noxan

Noxan R. Burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noxan R. Burns   Noxan R. Burns Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:19 pm

Updated!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Noxan R. Burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noxan R. Burns   Noxan R. Burns Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:32 pm

many of thease techniques are supernatural but not explained by his devil fruit, how is this possible?
Back to top Go down
Noxan

Noxan

Noxan R. Burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noxan R. Burns   Noxan R. Burns Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:47 pm

He has Haki, I wasn't gonna put it onto this until he figured it out himself...he's to young to know in my opinion and has no idea of this.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Noxan R. Burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noxan R. Burns   Noxan R. Burns Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:52 pm

haki dosent do half of those things, also we dont alow haki
Back to top Go down
Noxan

Noxan

Noxan R. Burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noxan R. Burns   Noxan R. Burns Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:56 pm

How do you even know what the Goei Goei fruit can do he doesn't even do that much, so how do you know it can't do this much -.-
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Noxan R. Burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noxan R. Burns   Noxan R. Burns Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:59 pm

the theme of the fruit is sound, not speed, luffy has gear second because he is using his rubber body to circulate blood faster jump starting his system, hence a refrance to "second gear" on a machine, fruits have only one effect unless specified in the cannon, such as Crocodiles dehydration powers but sand is dry, if you wanted a fruit with more diverce effects then you chould have chosen one but the Goei Goei or roar roar fruit only dose one thing, beams of amplifyed sound
Back to top Go down
Noxan

Noxan

Noxan R. Burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noxan R. Burns   Noxan R. Burns Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:01 pm

Yes it amplifyies sounds, it depends on the person to how they can use the amplified sound...but w/e delete the post I had two char ideas I'll go with the other one
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Noxan R. Burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noxan R. Burns   Noxan R. Burns Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:03 pm

sorry but you cant use amplifyed sound to boost your speed, your not turning in to sound and no I wont be deleteing the post because yiur character was one change away from approval and his crew is already up, it would be foolish
Back to top Go down
Noxan

Noxan

Noxan R. Burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noxan R. Burns   Noxan R. Burns Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:06 pm

The speed isn't caused by the fruit, his speed is from training......
Back to top Go down
Noxan

Noxan

Noxan R. Burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noxan R. Burns   Noxan R. Burns Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:06 pm

And besides I'm making the other guy cause I put alot of thought into him yesterday...
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Noxan R. Burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noxan R. Burns   Noxan R. Burns Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:11 pm

You are allowed up to ten characters, why pick just one?
Back to top Go down
Noxan

Noxan

Noxan R. Burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noxan R. Burns   Noxan R. Burns Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:13 pm

I'm gonna pick just one to start off
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Noxan R. Burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noxan R. Burns   Noxan R. Burns Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:16 pm

Alright, but feel free to come back to this character in the future if you so choose.
Back to top Go down
Noxan

Noxan

Noxan R. Burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noxan R. Burns   Noxan R. Burns Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:19 pm

I will gonna go to school though...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Noxan R. Burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noxan R. Burns   Noxan R. Burns Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:47 pm

where do you live? its like 5:46 Pm here near chicago in the US
Back to top Go down
Noxan

Noxan

Noxan R. Burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noxan R. Burns   Noxan R. Burns Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:36 pm

I'm in detroit so I think we are about an hour behind
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Noxan R. Burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noxan R. Burns   Noxan R. Burns Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:49 pm

Really? I think it's still the same timezone, they're both in the midwest.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Noxan

Noxan

Noxan R. Burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noxan R. Burns   Noxan R. Burns Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:09 pm

I think he's central, i'm eastern...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Noxan R. Burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noxan R. Burns   Noxan R. Burns Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:11 pm

okay so the illusion thing was clared, Im to busy to review this the rest of the way right now....?
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Noxan R. Burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noxan R. Burns   Noxan R. Burns Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:03 pm

Noxan wrote:
I think he's central, i'm eastern...
I've got a map open right now, actually we're the hour behind. Eastern time right now [this post's time] is about 10:00, where I'm at is about 9:00. I'm around the same area as admin-sama and iggy, so WE are behind an hour, not You. Hooray for cheating! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Noxan R. Burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noxan R. Burns   Noxan R. Burns Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:28 pm

overpowered, but top get you off my back Wink

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Noxan R. Burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noxan R. Burns   Noxan R. Burns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:16 am

Ehm admin ? i got a idea for that fruit too, but now its taken or whut?
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Noxan R. Burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noxan R. Burns   Noxan R. Burns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:25 pm

You can use any fruit made by another user.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noxan R. Burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noxan R. Burns   Noxan R. Burns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noxan R. Burns
Page 1 of 1