One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Race to the Grand Line turns one year old!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Race to the Grand Line turns one year old! Empty
PostSubject: Race to the Grand Line turns one year old!   Race to the Grand Line turns one year old! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:30 am

Happy Birthday!
Race to the Grand Line turns one year old! Anniversary_1
Im just plain shocked that something I created lasted this long much less did so well in such a period of time. In just 365 short days a website I created with some freinds has amounted to over one hundred and twenty five users, topping the search engines with out paying them and an unbelievable over 23418 messages posted so far! This kind of growth in the first year is beyond phenomenal and we have all of you to thank for it. As part of a big improvement kick around here Ive added quickreply and a chatbox to the website and a new custom favicon has also been made and added to the site. All in all today is a day to celebrate and give to our forum, tell that friend about us and get a new user, post that idea you had, role play until it hurts. New emoticons are just one of a few things in the works for this big day.
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

Race to the Grand Line turns one year old!
Page 1 of 1