One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals

Go down 
+51
Docile
Shikumaree
"Fire Kid" Blake
Violuminescence
Bad Idea Bear
Frozen
Paladin King
Killermist
moorethorn
Unholy
SirFerret32
Sleepy
Steady
Lone
klemenator
Rodoku
Hikaru
sjasogun1
Wrath
Darkoda
pagliacci
Agthala
GoreFish
Shichibukai Hunter
y dau cymraeg
Future Shock
Karasu(the crow)
Ugitzu
Kaiser Yonkou
Kagirinai
nikz200
Newspeak
McTurbo
Hawk
Shadow
Frog Dragon
Black Star
Vagrant Lustoid
Yusuke Rikudou
Wyrmcrush
Irrational
Argent
InTents
TheBlackLuffy
Redmerv
IBlueMoon
Ace_Amy
Iggy
Gael
psyguy256
Layman Iconoclast
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:57 pm

Misunderstanding and being blind are not the same. It's like when someone looks at a picture. They see the same thing as someone else, but focus on different parts. Some things can be seen by both, perhaps it looks like a dog. But sometimes only a few can see it and it looks like say a phoenix to them. Someone in this thing has a broader perception in this discussion, and the other is just missing it right now. I don't know which or really care; I just want to know how I didn't make the corrections.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:59 pm

cant do a link with my phone but can someone look at my weapons
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:42 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:23 pm

i cant make a link with my kindle but can somone check my char zane love
Back to top Go down
Paladin King

Paladin King

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:49 pm

Would someone please take a look at the upgrades I want to add to this character? They are all included in my lastest post in this thread.

Takao
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 11 913-33

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:02 pm

Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 2:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Docile

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:46 am

Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:24 pm

Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:37 pm

Um, I really don't want it to seem like I'm nagging or anything. I was just putting it out there hoping someone could check my character, Nathan Hale. He should be third on character creation. Sorry, since I can't copy and paste now. Razz
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:38 pm

Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:21 pm

There seems to be a lot of unchecked characters that need approval, re-approval, or changes. I was just putting this up there for everyone, because no one can RP if there character isn't approve.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:43 pm

I think everything should all be caught up now. Lemme know if there's anything else missed.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:00 am

Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 7:53 pm

Hey just wondering if my old pirate can get a re-approval at all. Smile https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3651-andrews-tarin-tarinson#67445
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 11:53 am

Scepter and Hiking Bear pet
Giant Chakram
Zweilhander
'Dobbins'
Grieve Edges
Big frying pan and rolling pin
Heel flick knife shoes
Dual bow guns

Weapons updates pretty please my good mods Smile Nothing really all to diffrent, just spacing and adding description is all pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 5:44 pm

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t7718-deucalion-a-dwarf#114926
I have long since made those changes that were requested. And 6factors is a # to power of 6.

so exponentially stronger
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:26 am

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t3650-tokage-tokage-no-mi-model-crocodile#67434 updated it a teeny bit ^_^, so if none of you are too busy could you check it out please?
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:01 pm

Forgot this thing existed lol.

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t7451-susanoo-alexander
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t7793-hari-hari-no-mi (remake of the original hari hari to explain fully what glass can do)
Back to top Go down
Kelgrinn Krusader

Kelgrinn Krusader

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:54 pm

I have finally finished my two characters and removed their WIP labels. The links are below.

Adezlan Kel

Azure

Also, while I have only just posted the crew page and their ship, I have included links to both below. Might as well include it all if I'm going to post anyway.

Demonic Guardians

White Hart
Back to top Go down
Kelgrinn Krusader

Kelgrinn Krusader

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:37 pm

Well, I was keeping quiet, but it's been three days now so...

Would someone please take a look at my two characters and my crew? The links are in my previous post above. The ship has already been approved, so that is not an issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals   Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update requests: Approvals and Re-approvals
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next