One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp

Go down 
+5
narufinal
Taphie
Argent
Karasu(the crow)
Cobdogred
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 11:49 am

Dante flew across the ocean to arrive to the ship just after he heard a loud explosion that emanated from the enemy ship. The explosion sent a gust of wind that reached Dante, whom was rushing over at 100% speed towards the area where the explosion could be clearly seen. A body fell towards the ocean and the man on his sand threw out his possibly damaged hand and held the teammate's just before he could plummet to the ocean beneath him. Dante exhaled, glad that he could make sure one of these men was kept alive.

That's when Dante looked at the ship; they were already starting to reload. One of the squadmates of the fallen man (Iken) proposed that Dante follow on their ship. He sighed while maintaining his sights on the ship in front of them. Dante created a sand floor under him and gently dropped Iken on his ship. He then flew towards the enemy ship where he levitated over their heads. He spoke loudly towards the marines, noticing the woman that was knocked out on the ground.

"Any sudden moves and I'll be forced to kill you, so please listen." Any resistance towards Dante arriving or talking will be met with a sand storm, which will kill the majority of people inside the ship at the moment in an instant. Of course they wouldn't know that, and anyone hit by it will have to be killed before they tell the government about his powers.

"There is an evil old man in that cave that is responsible for keeping thousands of humans inside bars. If I find out that you guys do not leave him in Impel Down to rot for the rest of his life, I will kill you. If he escapes, I will kill you. If you even show any sign of sympathy towards him-" Just then a marine fired a bullet, barely grazing Dante's hair. The man had bad accuracy, and was scared of Dante, but he had guts. However, just as the man fired and missed Dante created a sand tentacle-like construct and grabbed him before he could react. The sand then shrunk noticeably while the man was enveloped in the thick sand cocoon, that's when blood dripped from the open pores of the sand cocoon on the hard wooden ground. "-I will kill you." Dante then paused after he saw the blood puddle on the ground, he sighed.

"That was unavoidable. My condolences to his family, and whomever will miss him. It's a shame he had to die because of a misunderstanding." Dante continued, creating a sphere on his palm. "My paramecia gives me the ability to kill others with thick sand, you could all easily die right here and now. However, I am not that type of person. I can be if you're the type of scum I despise, which are the corrupted ones." Dante looked at the group, sighing. "I got off topic again, but I will kill you if he is not behind bars. Also, my ship will be leaving the port soon. Do not shoot them, unlike me they will not hesitate to kill every one of you. I will also join them if I hear canon-fire, which means this ship WILL sink, and I WILL make sure everyone dies before they drown. Understood? And are there any questions?" Dante said this with authority, and assertiveness. There was no doubt in his mind that he could sink the ship and kill everyone on board. Dante waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Azleculdum

Azleculdum

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 6:16 pm

FiFi watched the chaos insue onboard of the ship as she noticed what looked like the captain of the ship come on board but he wasnt in good shape as he looked like he straight fell unconscious she couldn't do anything to help the rest of the people on board to keep herself alive but she saw the angel fall from grace almost making her crack a grin as she got to the captains side and rolled him back onto his chest having alittle bit of a struggle to get him over as she started to look over his injuries felling over his chest noticing the broken bones and the cuts. she pulled out her knife and grabbed some of the broken ribbons that were close by and started to wrap up the cuts with them and then cutting a small piece of wood and creating a false splint to trying and keep the bones together each moment she got her hands bloodied from her wounds and as she cut open his chest to form the splint better she found it harder and harder to not take a bite of him.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 7:53 pm

With a sigh the captain looked at the girl at his feet. The crazy bitch was seconds from sinking his ship, or rather she was seconds from sucking it and everyone aboard into the black fog like stuff she could produce. What was worse, one of the pirates from the enemy ship seemed to be flying over. There was no mistaking it; he was logia or powerful paramecia of some kind. Either way it didn't really make much of a difference to the captain. As Dante came closer it was apparent that he was using sand to traverse the open ocean.

The captain of the marine vessel looked upon Dante calmly as he floated in the air. If his goal was to intimidated, it most certainly worked on the crew. The captain wasn't so impressed, even an upstart fruit user from the East had obtained such ability and from what the captain had heard he wasn't all that powerful yet. Standing there he listened to Dante's dribble about how he was going to try and kill them. It was annoying how arrogant the pirate was, so annoying that Barton was to the point of grinding his teeth in anger.

Listening to the pirate was agonizing for the old marine but he grinned and bared it. When Dante mentioned the evil old man that kept people prisoners, the captain literally grinned. The fact that that man was still alive was a large deciding factor in how the captain would act. All of the sudden a shot rang out and a bullet whizzed past the sand man's head. Barton had to fight the urge to step in and prevent the marine from being killed. He waited and watched what the sand did to the young marine. Barton had finally had enough; killing one of his men was the final straw.

The large man with the burlap sack over his head slammed his fist into the mast of the ship causing it to creek before finally snapping. With on hand the marine captain held the large tree sized hunk of wood in position. Barton didn't bother listening to the remained of what the pirate had to say. It didn't really matter to him at this point. Barton had more than enough information to throw out a threat of his own and have the means to back it up. Sinking his meaty fingers into the wood of the mast the captain lifted it, getting it ready for a swing.

"Listen pirate. You can and probably would kill me and my crew and even sink my ship given enough time. Even though we're on the open water like this where we have the advantage. However saying you could do it quickly is nothing but a bluff. The fact that you couldn't kill Maison in an enclosed area like that means you wouldn't have a chance of beating him out on the ocean. Just how long do you think it'll take someone like that to get here? Twenty minutes, thirty, maybe an hour? Are you really so arrogant that you think you could beat me in that time? I had no intention of attacking that little ship again, at least not until you attacked. I know the kind of strength it takes to go toe to toe with Maison and walk away. That's the only reason you're getting a free pass. Don't be so childish as to waste an opportunity like this." the captain warned Dante.

If Dante did not head the marine's warning, Barton would slam the mast down with the combined power of his massive strength and notable skill. As Dante is logia the huge log would likely pass right through him without causing a bit of damage. However it would result in a large wave of water engulfing the floating Dante, any attack he could get off, and likely a large portion of the ship itself. Luckily for Barton the ship was designed to survive such things, unlike the first two. Whether Dante was logia or paramecia didn't matter with the captain's strategy. If he was paramecia he'd be slapped into the ocean, if he was logia and went intangible he'd be engulfed by the wave. Even if he dodged the mast somehow, the size of the resulting wave would still find its mark.

[Iken – Kyōkihime]

The girl was out of it, the captain’s punch had knocked her flat with one hit. It would appear as if she would be out for quite some time, however there was no telling if she would potentially awake if jostled. From the display earlier it was apparent she had some powerful fruit that allowed her to manifest some kind of dark or black material. There was no telling what kind of abilities or powers she had other than the previously mentioned statements.

Much like his cousin, Iken was unconscious. However Iken was to the point that not even when FiFi tended to his wounds did he regain consciousness. Even though the treatment she was administrating would likely cause a great deal of pain, he didn’t stir. Other than the fact his chest slowly raised up and down, most would assume Iken was in fact dead; much like Dante.

Iken:
13/15
17/175 HP
0/6000 Calories

Kyōkihime:
3/15
10/100 HP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 9:56 pm

Cole had just reach Iken as the girl he had met early started to work on him Cole remembered her name was FiFi. When Cole had saw the extent of he had felt a little queasy but it wasn't any worse from some of the things he saw the guards did to some of the non-complainant prisoner over the three years he had spent in the prison but he had better things to worry about like the hungry look in FiFi's eyes. While Cole was ok with her eating eople he was not ok with her eating Iken so he knew he would have to ask her to to not eat his captain so Cole had to ask to her not to. "Umm Fifi," Cole spoke up "Could you not eat my captain and continue to fix him up i know your hunger but once you finish this I can grab some food from the kitchen I made before the marines came and give it to you if your hunger also I am sorry if I offended you with this comment," Cole said timidly. Cole curse himself for being so timed he was always this way around new people when he felt he was not in immediate danger. Getting back onto tract Cole notested that FiFi was using his ribbons to close Iken's wounds with some of his ribbons that shadder of one of his Devil's Hand when it got hit by the cannonball but he wondered how they had softened but he did not have the time to worry about it right now. So He spoke up again "And FiFi if you need any more ribbons i could make any amount you need all you have to do is ask it is no trouble."

-Inside Cole's Mind Realm-
Discord couldn't help but laugh So loud he would have worried someone outside of Cole's mind if it was possible. Everything was going as planned and soon Cole would be in the pants in a females pants if he would have his way. Even with all of the time Cole spent with him Discord kept one thing from Cole he is a HUGE PERVERT and 3 years was tough for for Cole but even tougher for Discord as he was not able to put his plan into work as he was hoping to after they were dropped off on the island but it was interrupted by those assholes that kept them in that dang slave camp/Prison thing but now that they were out Discord could reactivate his plan... Plan "Get Cole Laid"... he was not good with names as he cackled madly thiwwnking of ideas to try and trick cole into well getting laid.

13/15
105/105
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 1:41 am

As he continued to move the ship further away from the reach of the marines ship, Desais began to feel weak. He severed the ties with the spikes, leaving them within the ship so as to keep water from pouring into the newely made holes from his bone fruit. As he did that, he flew up into the air and landed over to where his captain, Iken, was. A weak smile appeared across his face as he saw Iken getting tended to by someone else on the ship. The smile soon disappated as he didn't recognize the member on the ship. A feeling of unease came across Desais as he walked closer to the two of them. He wasn't certain as to why he felt this unease but he assumed it was because he couldn't really trust the girl since he didn't know her even in the slightest. His unease went away a bit as Cole came over and began to talk to her. He heard him mention to hear of hunger and him being able to feed her. This really didn't mean to much to Desais, because she most likely was one of the prisoners on the island. Also, clearly she looked famished and need food. "Yes, food would most likely be a good idea. Anything to get her from being weak for what might be coming." Desais said as he looked over to the marine ship and at Dante who had made his way over to them. This girl wasn't the only thing giving him a sense of unease. He cursed under his breath that Dante had taken such action as to talk to the marines. He wasn't sure if that man knew them, or that he wanted to threaten them into not following Iken's crew.

Whatever the case may be, Desais felt it important to move his captain to his quarters and onto a bed where he may rest. "Thanks for tending to his wounds, now he needs a better place to lay his head." Desais said as he picked up his heavy captain with what little strength he had and walked him to his quarters. I should probably question who she is and what she is doing on this ship. Desais thought but then decided now wasn't the time. He approached the quarters and opened the door to the room he had remembered resting up from the last intense battle they were in. It didn't seem all that long ago, and now he was in charge of making sure Iken was to be safe and able to rest. Desais laid Iken down gently upon the bed and made his way back to the door. "Sorry Iken, I shall return just as soon as I know we are a safe distance away from that marine ship." Desais said as he took a deep breath in so as to perk himself up. That first gear form really tired him out, not to mention the damage he had sustained from all the attacks up to this point. Desais took one last look at his captain as he shut the door and went over to the mast to begin moving the ship. He steered it steady, further and further away from the marines. This time, he hoped, they wouldn't be able to make a shot at them with the cannon. He wasn't sure he'd be able to defend the ship again, if that were the case.

4/15

HP: 35/130

First gear disbanded.
Back to top Go down
Azleculdum

Azleculdum

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 5:30 am

She heard cole's seemingly timid voice behind her as she was working on Iken turning around for a moment to look up him the blood-soaked child gave him a grin as she shook her head "don't worry about that i've got a meal waiting for me elsewhere luckily for you" she flicked her knife away as she picked up a few more bandages from the ground as she then turned back the weird angel fellow taking the captain. Fifi's eye twitched alittle in annoyance as her patient was taken away from her while she was working on him the wounds still not sealed up as she saw him walk away hearing a small crunch of bones as the body was taken away she wasnt sure what she was more annoyed at weather it was that she wasnt able to finish her work though she didnt know this guy she had started so she wanted to at least finish or that she wasnt able to take small chunks of his flesh for testing later since this guy seemed quite strong.

She followed after him stopping only to grab a small thin blade from the kitchen and a couple other tools that she would need to finish up the surgery as she then stood behind Desais still twinged anger "Do you want him to die or something Because I could make that simple and turn him into a great meal" her voice changed for almost laughing to anger throughout what she said. though in the back of her head she may know he wouldnt have know if she was done or not she was still bitter at him. As she watched him leave the room she bolted the door shut with a chair to not let people in while she was their creating a makeshift surgical room as she then started to tie his arms and legs to bed making sure that the knots she created were secure. she then took another ribbon and started to strip singular threads from it to create something to secure the cuts she had created. the repairs she had done to his ribs were out of line again as she pulled of the bandages and realigned them manually thinking to herself -all I can do is hope that they dont get infected at the moment- she then used the thin knife to created a series of holes down the edges of the chest wound and then threaded the needled through by hand to close the wound and then slicing of excess flesh when she was finished the stitching up wasn't perfect but it would have to do with the splint.

6/15
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 6:47 pm

Dante sighed, so he likely isn't an enemy of the old man, more then likely an ally. Does that mean that they are corrupted? He claimed that Dante might have the strength to kill him, but apparently not quickly enough. He mentioned that it would take the old man maybe 20 minutes to arrive, which gave Dante plenty of time to do what he apparently had to do. He basically admitted to the old man being a threat to Dante but not himself, and he threatened his crew. Not only that, but he chose to sacrifice the lives of the remaining marines for his own pride; ironic considering he just lost his temper because one of them was killed. Being threatened apparently brought out the man's true nature. Knowing all Dante had too he flew away towards the ally's ship. Behind Dante a tsunami of 100 feet rose from the sky and slammed down on the ship, ripping through the majority of the wood from its 18 ton pressure. The wooden floors would easily crackle under the weight, and the marines around would surely die from the attack unless something was done to stop it entirely; but considering it was like a blanket to the top of the ship that was unlikely.

"I warned you." He muttered.

Dante then hovered towards the allies, where he continued to create more sand tsunami's one after another to continually slam into the ship, protecting the group from waves that could appear from them and canon fire. Finally Dante created a sand dome to protect the back of the ship from attacks. He continued to create sand tsunami's to destroy the ship and force it to sink to its side.

"Crew members, do not worry. I will make them pay for this. They forced me into a situation where I killed others, they put people in cells, and they tried to kill your crew member. I will make sure that this world has no corruptions like this. I will end all cruelty with the power that I found."

Dante made sure to try and protect the crew while destroying the remaining marines. There was nothing Dante hated more then corruption in the world, and as a revolutionary he will do everything in his powers to kill them.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:06 pm

Barton slammed the mast down as soon as he noticed Dante had started moving. Since is perception was too low to keep up with the fast moving sand, he had swung well after Dante had moved. The resulting wave of water pushed the large cargo ship just enough for the first wave of sand to miss. "Damn it!" Barton yelped gritting his teeth. The farther Dante traveled the more time Barton and the crew had to react to the incoming attacks.

Running over the side of the ship, Barton used the mast as a paddle trying to push the ship out of the way. His efforts to avoid the second wave of sand did little to prevent it from hitting. The second wave caused the port side deck to cave in and almost knocked Barton himself into the water. "Man the cannons!" he ordered. Moving to intercept the third wave Barton used the mast hitting the water as hard as he could at an angle to create a wave of water to counter the one of sand. Barton collapsed to his knees from the exhaustion of having to keep up with a fruit user. His power he was able to exert from his tremendous strength may have been equal to that of the fruit user; however it was not nearly as sustainable. The collision resulted in a large splash or explosion of muddied and sandy water before a weakened wave of sand once again collided with the ship's port side. Damage resulting from the third blow, caused the port side wall to collapse in on itself. Despite the repeated attacks, the large cargo ship was still above water.

The marines desperately tried to pull the massive side cannon to prevent it from falling into the damaged areas. With a mighty heave a large number of the marines pulled the cannon into place for just a moment. "F..F..FIRE!" Barton screamed in stammered way, ordering the monocle wearing man to shoot. A loud band echoed off the hills of the back side of the island as a cannonball burst from the cannon just before the marines lost their strength, allowing the cannon to fall into the hole Dante had created. Normally even the large marine cannons would have been out of range; however the marksmanship of the monocle marine was astounding. If nothing was done to the 120% power/speed cannonball it would likely hit the medium sized ship.

Kyōkihime’s body was slid to the starboard side by the combination of the water sloshing up on the deck and the movement of the ship itself. The warm ocean water engulfed her for a moment. In that moment it was the first time since she had been in the Holy Land that she had been so powerless. She was groggy and her head hurt terribly but she had been through worse. Her vison was blurred and as she opened her eyes, the blood from her forehead got into her right eye causing it to sting. The blur cleared from her left eye and as soon as she wiped away the blood the right eye soon followed suit. The smell of gun powered, sweet, earth filled the air. There was sand all over the deck and the marines were panicking. The pirates had attacked; which meant only one thing to Kyo, she could kill them anyway she pleased.

Getting up with a crazed smile and the look of an animal going after it’s pray she walked towards the damaged portion of the ship. The incoming sand waves didn't intimate the girl; even when they hit the ship causing her to fall to a knee, she kept moving forward. A resounding blast from the cannon which only served to cause the pain in her head to intensify didn't even slow her down. As she made it to the edge of the wreckage she watched as the fourth sand tsunami was incoming. Darkness flowed from her feet and formed a wall in front of her and the marine vessel. "Swallow everything into the depths of darkness!" she said with a psychopathic smile spread across her face. As soon as it touched the water it began pulling it in rapidly. The fourth sand wave was sucked into what seemed like nothingness, almost instantly. "Expel the filth" she ordered thrusting her right arm forward with her hand open palmed. Mushy sand and muddy water erupted from the black wall of nothingness. It was aimed for the generally direction of the Ragnell and had power/speed equal to that of the user devil fruit mastery.

Iken:
14/15
17/175 HP
0/6000 Calories

Kyōkihime:
4/15
10/100 HP
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 7:15 pm

Dante was responded too with a canon. Luckily Dante already created a barrier for the crew behind him, which protected them from the explosion that came shortly afterwards. The power of the technique broke through the barrier, though, and sent Dante's coat flying off of his body. His fully RIPPED and tanned wet body showing, and basking, in the sunlight through the huge ass crater. The water droplets from the canon made it seem like he was sweating, but that was simply impossible (being made of sand and whatnot). The scars on Dante's back then showed to everyone behind him, revealing why he truly hated having people as captives for unjust causes. "As a revolutionary, I will-" Dante then watched his tsunami get absorbed by the black sphere "-What just happened."

After watching the wet tsunami get absorbed by the very small black wall in front of the ship Dante immediately understood that getting trapped inside that darkness would mean certain death. It looked like the tsunami of sand was teleported to another area, or absorbed into it. Then she unleashed the attack she absorbed back to Dante and the others, where he was already waiting for them. By the time she let out her attack Dante already had the dome over him and the others, when he guarded the cannonball that was sent at them initially with the dome, which he had to regrow right after the hit because of the massive explosion. The dome protected them from the majority of the impact, but some of the sand bounced around the dome and filled the sides of the ship (most of them reverted back to the ocean). With an ability to deflect like that Dante couldn't use his sand to fight them. At least, not giant ones. If only he could rely on the ones in the ship to take of themselves in this battle, then this would be much easier. Once the bombardment of sand stopped Dante's lower body immediately turned into sand and he flew into the air at 100% speed. He looked at the ship bellow him, and at the woman, and smirked as he thought of a small idea. He'll have to trust the pirates, while maintaining an eye on them.

From the sand on the ground of the ship, around the marine captain, sand wolves popped out and attempted to swoop right through and kill the man. If each one of them hit, 10 in total, they will each take away 10% endurance from him and he will turn to sand (unless he has more then 100% endurance). If his endurance reaches 20% he'll die in 5 posts unless he drinks water and will be unable to move, at 30% he can crawl to get water but will die . They did this as a group, and as a surprise while he was holding on to that giant weapon. The wolves then, after the captain was dead, maneuvered randomly to kill the other marines, but mainly aimed at the one with the canons. ll of the wolves moved at 60% speed and maneuvered themselves really well. From the skies Dante could be seen creating a sand sphere from his palm, he then sent it in the direction of the woman. The sphere flew towards her at 100% speed and, right before touching her, will explode into a tornado. Dante didn't see anyone around her, since most of the marines were either in the canons or on the other side of the ship.

With this it'll be hard to absorb Dante's technique, because it is a baseball sized sphere that is being sent towards her at a speed she can't even see. However, Dante's calculations where miraculously off and the sphere was sent, despite him being able to control it, to the random area next to her. The wind from the tornado should knock her off the edge of the ship where she'll fall into the ocean.. probably. The effects of the technique won't work this time either, so she won't turn to sand upon being hit.
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 9:03 pm

Desais sighed as Fifi griped about him moving his captain. He knew that Iken was perfectly fine to be moved and Desais still had a bad feeling about Fifi. He wasn't sure what it was but when he heard her slam the door shut he knew he couldn't leave Iken alone with here. Although he knew she was tending to his wounds and doing right by Iken and the crew, but he had to be certain he'd be safe. Desais got off the wheel of the Ragnel and started walking over to Iken's cabin. Then a loud sound erupted through the sky coming from the direction of the marine ship. Desais looked over to it and saw that they had fired upon them with not only a canon but something else. It looked like a giant black hole launching out something like a meteor. Shit! This isn't good! Desais thought as he was still exhausted from the last attack he prevented. Without another moment of thought, Desais rushed over to the port side of the ship, where the attack was heading to.

Desais pulled out two bones from his shoulders making two katana like blades held in both hands. He was readying himself for the attack, when suddenly a barrier of sand appeared. The sand appeared as quickly as it disappeared with a loud explosive sound. When the sand left the canon ball wasn't there nor was the giant meteor like substance that had headed towards them. Desais wiped the sweat from his brow as he looked over to Dante, who was now on the offensive against the enemy ship. "This is not good!" Desais yelled as he rushed over to the wheel of the ship and began steering it further away from the enemy ship and the island. There's not much I can do... If only I could use my gear again, but it's too soon. Desais thought as he kept his eyes on both the direction they were heading and the battle that was ensuing.

5/15

HP: 35/130
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 11:13 pm

The captain watched as Dante flew back over to the immobile ship to try and attack once again. Even though the arrogant pirate's first attempts to sink Barton's ship, he thought that apparently he could do it if he tried again. As soon as the wolves manifested and charged Barton threw his arms back. Once the wolves were all in range the captain of the ship clapped them together creating a shockwave that resonated out. The wolves and any crew members that were near to him met the same fate; they were all hit with his powerful attack.

Barton watched in horror as the girl was knocked overboard by the sudden explosion of the sand sphere. If he let her die, the World Government would have his head. He pushed himself towards the side she fell off of. It wasn't like Barton or the WG really cared if the girl died, that's why they send her on suicide missions so frequently. The fruit was really what was do damn valuable, not the girl. If he allowed her to die without the fruit being reclaimed it could spell disaster. It was by far the most powerful fruit the government had ever had in its possession. If a pirate or someone worse got their hands on it, it could easily shift the balance of power in the world.

A wave of water erupted upwards engulfing the ship and everything on it, including the sandstorm. Walking up to Barton was a familiar face, in his arms he held the girl that had fallen overboard. He was an old man that had no shit on, whose body could make an Olympic athlete jealous. "I think this is yours." he said throwing the girl to Barton. Kyōkihime was once again unconscious, this time from being under water.

"He-he-ha. You always were one for theatrics, weren’t you?" Barton said as a smile slide across his face.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Anyway, I'm retired from the marines, so this is really your mess not mine." Maison said without any hesitation.

"Retired? More like assigned to baby sit the cargo for the Dragons." Barton said paying no attention to the attacking pirate.

"I’m surprised you managed to keep your ship afloat against someone that gave me so much trouble, especially since he's such a powerful logia user. Or did I simply tire you out?" Maison retorted looking towards Dante.

"Logia huh? I know his bounty seemed a little high at 30 million, but not it seems a little low." Barton muttered turning his attention to Dante once more.

Maison "The Master" Stone:

120/290 HP
7400/8500 Calories

Steel Knuckle Sack Face Barton:

Iken:
15/15
29/180 HP
0/6000 Calories

Kyōkihime:
5/15
10/100 HP
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 2:31 pm

Dante watched as the old man suddenly showed up, taking away all of Dante's earlier technique with one splash of water. He sighed, another thing that didn't go their way today. A lot of unfortunate events have happened these days, it almost seemed unnatural. While the two marines talked Dante flew away back to the ship, thinking they wouldn't follow unless they were openly looking for a fight with the revolutionary. He flew into the ship, while looking back, and landed safely on the ground. The others were doing their usual thing while Dante remained on the side of the ship looking at he two marines.

He didn't say goodbye to them, nor did he apologize or attack them once the old man showed up. There was no point, since there wasn't much Dante could do against both of them. He'll have to let them live today to kill them another day, at the very least Dante could find comfort in knowing that the area the slaves were located is now destroyed, which meant less slaves to be put into prisons. Other then that, he assisted a child and never found out about the woman with a gun under her dress. This whole ordeal was a mystery, and he still hasn't even asked the pirates about their reasons for fighting the evil old man. He'll have to ask and find out later, preferably when the wounded man is walking again.. he might even ask the one with swords at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 6:24 pm

Iken's eyes shot open but all he could see was darkness causing a bit of panic to set in. He was in pain and something was holding him down, or binding him. Thoughts of what had possibly happened were racing through his mind. Was he now a slave? What happened to the crew? Did that marine vessel capture them? Was he now imprisoned by the marines? Did his ship get destroyed? No. He was definitely lying in his own bed. That one realization was enough to settle him down for the most part.

If he was on his own ship lying in his own bed, why in the fuck was he tied down like this? The only thing he could think of was the time he killed that woman in the mines, Taphie seemed have been shocked at his brutality. It was a sad truth but in the realm of pirates that kind of action was often necessary; if she didn't have the stomach for it, she had business being on a pirate ship. If his one shoulder hadn't been damaged, he knew he could have broken ropes that bond him. After he laid there thinking for what seemed like hours, a grin spread across his face. Maybe she just into bondage and planned to do a "house call" once he had awoken. He looked out the window to see the setting sun in the horizon. If she was going to wait until it got dark out, she'd be coming in soon.

[Marine Ship]

Kyōkihime awoke gasping for air. The feeling of drowning with no way of fighting back was terrifying to the girl. She couldn't even attempt to swim once she was submerged by water. The feeling of powerlessness as she slowly sunk to the bottom of the ocean reminded her too much of the time she was a slave. There was nothing she could do about that situation but give in, and it was really the same when she was sinking. The young girl sat up in her bed and curled her legs back. She sat there with her arms wrapped around her legs shaking uncontrollably. The on that made her feel this way would pay for this. If it was the last thing she did, she would kill the pirate known as Dante Gato.

Iken:
1/15
29/180 HP
0/6000 Calories

Kyōkihime:
6/15
10/100 HP

Back to top Go down
Azleculdum

Azleculdum

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 1:42 am

FiFi finished wrapping up the flesh and spare meat from the captain in cloth to store and use later as she then noticed him starting to wake up and smirked to herself starting to make her way back to the captains quarters pulling the door open slowly the room kept in darkness standing closely beside him and then spoke softly- so how are you feeling?- she made sure the room was then well lit so he could see who it was as she still hadn't found anything to change into yet as she hadn't made home on this ship nor did she know where she could clean the clothes she did have on. she checked on the bandages on his chest making sure the wounds hadnt opened up and the bad thread-work was still holding up to hold him together and then just sat on a chair to have a conversation with him she wasnt sure why but an injured man who was unable to move made her feel safe enough to talk with him. -I do hope your not too opposed to be tied down but i cant have you wiggling while i work-
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 1:22 am

Iken watched the girl as she walked in and turned on the lights.  She said she had helped him and tied him down so he didn't move while she was working.  Iken's stupid gin faded a bit as she spoke, realizing Taphie had no plans to surprise him.  Once the ropes were off, Iken sat up in his bed looking out onto the deck.  What he had just seen on that island was unforgivable, almost a thousand people were killed that day.  Even Iken's own crew barely made it out all alive, and two recruits had left due to the paroles on the island.  The whole situation was infuriating to the young captain.  Iken pulled out a map of shipping routes that the marines kept.  He has scalped it from the vault before that old man had attacked them.  Iken had planned on using the map to strategically plunder ships allowing him to gain the most booty for the least amount of effort however he had a change of heart.  On the map it showed the location of both marine and civilian shipments, as well as their destinations.  This included the destination of the rock being shipped from the quarry to a marine base.  It wasn't too far away.  It would be a chance for Iken to not only gain revenge but also slow down whoever it was that needed those damned blood rocks.  

"Change course turn starboard, heading North West at full sail!" Iken bellowed as he walked out of the cabin.  "I'm done sitting down.  We're taking the fight to them." he said as he wrapped one of his coats around his shoulders.

Iken:
2/15
29/180 HP
0/6000 Calories

END

Beli break down to come...
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 6:11 pm

Beli Rundown

Dante: 16 Million

Diana: 1 million

Steel Village

Iken: 20 million

Desais: 10 million

Cole: 6 million

Taphie: 4 million

Fifi: 4 million

Leonardo: 2 million

Mick: 2 million

Crew Total: 48 million beli

Crew Breakdown After Taxes:

Iken: 18 million

Desais: 8.5 million

Cole: 4.5 million

Taphie: 3.2 million

Fifi: 3.2 million

Mick: 1.5 million

Leonardo: 1.5 million

Ship/Crew Funds: 7.6 million
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 6:21 pm

Looks about right.

West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 9 Image14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9