One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp

Go down 
+5
narufinal
Taphie
Argent
Karasu(the crow)
Cobdogred
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
narufinal

narufinal

West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 3:03 am

Desais listened to what Dante had to say and Desais knew all to well why he couldn't trust them. Trusting people is a hard thing to do, especially with so many betrayals. All Desais did was nod in reply to Dante's words. While on guard Desais saw sand erupt and grab his captain. "What the hell?!" Desais said as he rushed over to him to try and protect him. It was to late, sand suddenly began to wrap itself around Desais as well as the other members of the crew. He squirmed as much as he could trying to tear himself apart from the sand. It was no use, they were all going for a ride and there was nothing else they could do about it. As Dante turned to sand, Desais finally noticed that he was in fact also a devil fruit eater. What happened to the old man suddenly made sense. Although Dante helped him fend off the old man, he still didn't trust him enough, especially after being clutched with his powers.

"Shit, this isn't good...I know he said we need to leave the room and go to an open area, but where the hell is he actually taking us..." Desais said outloud as the old man suddenly appeared and was coming down towards Dante. Oh man! If he lands this hit there's nothing stopping us from crashing into the ground. From this height Iken may die. Not to mention myself and the rest of the crew as well. And there's nothing I can do about it!!! Desais thought as anger and rage erupted in his eyes as he attempted to tear himself from the sand yet again.

13/15

HP: 40/130
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 3:44 pm

Cole could not belive that some one shader his ribbons he was in shock of this for quite a while as he saw the battle going on. Knowing he would have to come up with a plan and not charge in like discord so he had to think. But as He was Liftted into the air by sand he saw this man trying to help them and he knew he could not fully trust the man that he need to let him help since he saw he was at least able to hit the old man and was going up he started to come up with his plan. As he knew the man would just shatter his hard ribbon he would have to be on support and try to help his hopefully new crew with distraction and his magicians fire lomg ranged atack.

As he saw the man that was lifting him up get struck Cole knew he had to act fast as he could if they started to fall or feel the same around himself and the others loosened he would send out ribbons to ever one in his hopefully new crew in order of how wounded they where Iken first, Then Desais, then both of the girls wrapping his ribbons around them making sure he would leaving himself enough to send a ribbon from his back to the nearest place he could find that would most likely not break . Cole could only hope was that he could hold on to them or at least make sure that he could slow down there fall enough as he harden the ribbon to iron level as an add measurement. Just to make sure that they would have they would not rip. He knew this would hurt him if it work but he did not care he needed to make sure his friends lived. He swore he would let them live and he would try his best to join them.

Hp 105/105
Turns till Hangman is done 2
8/15
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 12:43 am

As Dante was moving upwards with the other people that were fighting the old man he heard something.. unexpected. One of them, the one that almost died, said something about 'Cat'. There was only one Cat that Dante knew by nickname, and he was at the flers not too long ago with a good bounty. Did this man.. possibly know Dante's brother? "What did you just say? Ca-" Before Dante could respond completely he was met with a sword to his arm, which was very painful. Luckily the man's tactical intelligence and perception were not enough to fully compensate for his lack of keeping up with Dante's movements, at the speed Dante was going his blade just barely missed his sides and cut his arm. With his immense speed, and the ability to cut with his sea stone blade, he was able to leave a very nasty cut through his shoulder, leading all the way down to the bone that it cracked with its force. Dante's sand stopped levitating in that second and had everyone start falling to the ground, but Dante almost immediately responded to the cut by creating a tsunami of sand around him. This was the first time he'd been cut since he ate his devil fruit, the reasons for this are unknown.

The tsunami had no real target but tried to take the entire room they were in with Dante manipulating it so that the ones falling are not hit by the tsunami. Dante also shielded himself and the others using his sand from the tsunami, so everyone was shielded by the dome right after the tsunami was sent at 100% speed. The domes he created were solidified to be as hard as steel. He then let loose a storm of sand that, at 50 meters, took 25m high and 50m wide of the room in a storm of sand that would decrease the endurance of everyone not guarded by his sand by 10% if they were hit. He then created a sphere on his palm, preparing for something the opponent might do if he breaks through his shield, which was 5 meters around Dante.

The domes are also meant to continue moving with the bodies and gradually slow down, when they hit the ground it shouldn't hurt as much but still do damage.

"I guess I'll have to fight him here, I can't leave with possibly innocent people left behind to die with the old man. I have to protect everyone, especially now that I suspect one of them might know about my brother." Dante thought while the sphere was created on his good arm, the right one. The left shoulder wasn't moving at the moment and was bleeding.

115/165 (left arm unusable for movement atm)

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taphie

Taphie

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:01 am

Taphie had been in a panic'd state, she had nothing that could help heal iken, and wouldn't be any use fighting the old man. She sat there, feeling fear creeping into her and regret of not being anything but a nusence to everyone at when it came to battle. She was used to helping out after everything was over, not being in the middle of it all. She felt like a doll that had been lost in the dark as she couldn't even get herself to move, everything in her world went dark, not even noticing as things clashed and fell, her body moving like a lifeless doll.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 8:06 pm

The massive wave of sand caught the elderly foe completely off guard causing to be swept up in it like some kind of small little rag doll.  Once the wave had slammed him against the wall it quickly spread around the entirety of the floor, filling it with almost a foot of sand.  It wasn't so much the amount of sand but the sheer force and speed it possessed.  Blood mixed with the sand and slowly began to drain towards the center.  Dripping down, gallons upon gallons of blood slowly poured over the edge of the floor coating the bottom most floor.  It didn't take long for the blood to stain the floors and railing below; it almost looked like someone had dropped paint cans from the top floor.  

The sand storm that followed quickly dried the blood that hadn’t dripped down, causing it to harden and stain on the stone floors.  Even if Dante had little to no medical knowledge, common sense would tell him that the blood wasn’t just the old man’s.  He fired without looking, and he killed innocent people; a lot of innocent people.  The sandstorm itself was massive coving over 82 feet of the nearly 105 foot compound.  With the sandstorm being located in almost the exact center, it reached all but the top and bottom most floors.  Most of the weaker prisoners had stayed on the top floor, this accounted for almost all of the elderly, woman, and children.  The prisoners on the first floor who had not been freed from their cells were slowly wasting away; their bodies that had been weakened from years of forced servitude would not survive even a short while in Dante’s storm.  

Under the sand, the Master sat with his back against a wall; he was covered in the corpses and the blood of said copses.  He was angry, more so that the blood of such filth was desecrating his skin than it was because he was hit.  To most people a steel hard tidal wave of sand would likely mean their end, for the Master the wave was more of a nuisance than anything else.   The old man’s clothes were torn and tattered to the point they had almost been ripped off of his body entirely.  With the remnants of his clothes not doing a very good job of covering his body, it was easy to see the man’s physique.  His body’s true form was deceptively hidden by the clothes.  The Master had the body of twenty year old in their prime, he was muscular beyond what most could achieve.  Finally standing up from the blow, the old man could feel the blood on his skin dry out.  It hardened and cracked as Dante’s powers slowly sucked the liquid from it.  The storm made the visibility pour, but that would be true for both of them.  

The Master knew he had to move fast.  He picked up a corpse that had been flung onto him as the sand smashed him against the wall.  The old man stuck his cane through the body’s hand and threw it with the cane at where Dante had been before the storm started.  He threw the body with almost  as much force that he could (105%), meaning even if Dante managed to block the body with his sand it would still force its way through giving the illusion that the old man was attacking head on.   Using soru the old man circled around to the other side of the floor.  He used his speed technique to kick off the stone wall, heading towards the middle.  The body was not only a technique to distract Dante; it would also give the old man Dante’s location.  As he was speeding towards his target, the old man pulled out the seastone nightstick, readying it for a midsection blow against Dante.  

[Iken]

For a split second, Iken began to fall as the sandman’s powers disappeared.  Iken had seen it before, when a fruit user was hit by a seastone tool.  It wasn’t long before Cole used his ribbons and wrapped up Iken to stop him from falling.  Looking around, he could see that Cole had done the same for the rest of the crew as well just before the sand encapsulated them once again.  Iken could hear the storm scratch against the walls of the sand dome as they were slowly lowered to the ground.  There was only one difference between the first time he was trapped by the sand and this time.  Iken’s hands were free!

Unsheathing his swords, Iken cut the ribbons with his cutlass and the top of the dome with his powerful black katana.  Pushing the top of the dome off, Iken could see a storm of sand raging just above and the other sand pods which he assumed were the rest of his crew.  Iken couldn’t really make out what was happening inside of the storm and he didn’t really care.  He made it way out of the pod and over to the others, and one by one; Iken began cutting his crew out of the pods.  Once they were out Iken instructed each member to run towards the tunnel and being making their way towards the hidden port.  “I’ll be right behind you once I’ve finished freeing the other.” Is what he told each of them.  

Iken:
8/15
15/175 HP
0/6000 Calories  

The Master:
270/290 HP
8400/8500 Calories
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 2:14 am

Desais was falling to what seemed like his imminent death. Then ribbons erupted and came and caught him and everyone else. Desais looked up at a struggling Cole as they were sent carefully down to the ground below. Then without warning a sand encasing wrapped around him and enclosed him away from the world. An eruption of worry came across Desais as he began to bang his fists agains the encloser. Is this the end? Desais thought as he continued his barrage against the sand. As everything seemed lost, a glint of light shown through as a blade cut through the sand. Desais was confused for a moment but then saw his captain Iken had come to his rescue. Desais followed Iken to every other sand pod that there was. While doing so, he looked around at the destruction and saw the sand storm above. Well that can't be good. Desais thought as he heard Iken start to give orders.

Desais went over to Iken's side and listened closely to what he was saying. "Ok captain, let's get the hell out of this place and move on from this hell hole." Desais said as he put his hand upon Iken's shoulder. "I won't leave you behind but I will follow your order for the rest of the crew." Desais said as he left Iken and ran to the tunnel towards the hidden port.

14/15

Back to top Go down
Taphie

Taphie

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 9:36 pm

Taphie finally snapped out of it, seeing iken doing well enough to start cutting open the sand pods and telling everyone to get to the ship. She took in a break, life coming back to her as she nodded and got up "be safe" was all she could get out as she looked for anyone eles and started running back the way she came.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 3:23 am

Dante's tsunami slammed into the opponent and forced him down to the ground, slamming him with all of its weight. The old man, however, didn't receive enough damage for it to be called win. Dante guessed as much, since up until this point his sand has had almost no effect on him, which means the opponent is surprisingly tough and even more strong. This was evident by his propulsion up to this point and the moment where he made Dante's arm worthless by grazing it.

Then there was a slam on the shield that he created around himself and a body came hurling through the shield in gushes, since the body was demolished upon impact with the sand barrier. The weapon, however, continued moving forward. Because Dante's shield was so large, however, it was near impossible to know exactly where Dante was located through aiming, however the technique was met with resistance and that changed its course. After it hit the wall it curved slightly out of the original direction and lodged itself inside a portion of the wall through Dante's shield. After seeing this object on his shield Dante levitated towards it, but was interrupted by another enemy. The old man pounded through the shield, aiming at where he thought he remembered Dante was located, but missed completely. After bursting through the first wall of the sphere the enemy missed its mark, and Dante tried to take advantage of that in full.

Dante then, immediately, burst the entire inside of the dome with sand to slow down the opponent and 'burry' everyone inside the dome, but since Dante wasn't effected by his element he was able to move around freely, plus he put pressure on the sand to double the weight of it to try and crush/limit the movement of the old man by twice the amount. While moving around the sphere with his speed, Dante used the sphere in his hand to create multiple blades of sand inside the dome and flung them towards the opponent and the rest through the rest of the dome in case he tried to dodge, he then used his other hand to create sand tornadoes and flung them inside the dome, effectively having them explode with wind to try and remove the endurance of everyone inside (except for Dante) by 10%. His dome's holes closed, effectively sealing the opponent in, and he thickened the dome to be 5 feet thick. He then created another layer of sand, his 'sand ceiling' as an extra coating, all of this while circling the opponent and firing continual shots of 'sand blades' (10 blades per sphere in hand, if hit by any of them his endurance increases by 10%) and sand tornadoes (tornadoes of sand that remove 10% endurance from people hit by it).

"I have to find out about my brother, and you're in my way." The storm outside the dome continued to blow without any sign of it ending.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 6:46 pm

After Cole finished getting everyone and himself lowered to the ground he was panting as he thought okay now that everyone is safe I have to think of what will be my next move. But cole did not have a chance to come up with the quick and not very thought out ideas he called a plan as he was surrounded And wrapped and encased in sand cutting him of from his houpfully new crew mates. Cole tried everything he could think of to get out of the his new sand prison as he tried all that he could as he tried to cuts his way through the sand pod but he was not even able to make a dent in it with his ribbons but that was not going to stop him as he thought Like F*** Hell I will let any one stop me from making my dream come true as he continued to to send harden ribbon after ribbon at the sandpod that entrapped him.

He was only released when his houpfully new captain cut opened his pod and told him to go to the ship. Cole not sure whether this was his way of telling him he was part of the crew or him just helping him but he knew he had to get going saying this "You better get there I want the man I want as my captain to live so I can cook him a great meal," Cole said as Iken went to the next pod and hopefully a member of his new crew. Know he had to get out of there Cole quickly got out of the sand pod that had trapped him and followed behinded Desais as he left.

105/105 Hp
Last turn of Hangman
9/15
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 5:31 am

((OOC: Burst?  As in, split open or rupture?  Also we need to make sure we're doing what we're supposed to in every post.  Whether that means getting at least nine lines or remembering our health and post count.))

[The Master]

The master had gotten himself into quite the predicament and before he knew it the dome around him had been called to attack him.  Before he even knew what was happening the dense sand began wrapping around him trying to slow or crush him.  With an eerie calm the master assessed the situation.  While he was "caught" by the sand, it created an opening in the dome that he could use if the need be.  That, however wasn't something he considered necessary.  The master user his immense strength to break free from the dense sand propelling himself off of it with his speed technique an instant afterward.  He shot himself upward towards the section of the dome that his weapon of choice had been stuck into.  

The old man grabbed his cane from the wall of sand just as the vortex made of sand seemingly appeared out of thin air.  Once again he could feel his strength being drained by Dante's sand attacks.  Surprisingly the sand didn't really do any physical damage other than add a few scratches to his glasses.  He knew that if he didn't find a way to protect himself from the sand, it could easily whittle away at his endurance until he couldn't fight back.  The master's fingernails began to grow and wrap around his fingers.  Climbing like some type of ivy, the fingernail kept wrapping themselves farther and farther up the man's arms.  

Just as the nails hit his shoulders the sand blades began to find their target smashing into the old man creating a sort of sand cloud around him.  Bursting from the cloud the old man shot out fully covered in his own finger and toe nails.  Numerous spots of exposed skin showed through the nails but were quickly covered as the nails regenerated.  Every time a blade hit the old man it caused his "armor" to crumble until it regenerated once again.  While the armor may have protected him against the blade, but it was little help against the fine grains of the tornado.  

Dante's maneuver of fixing the dome, even increasing its strength made the master grin from inside his hardened nail armor.  The stronger dome allowed him to cut loose a little more than he could have before.  Using his superior speed he began leaping from one curved dome wall to another using both the nightstick and cane by crossing them in front of himself.  He was like and X shaped missile shooting off and ricocheting around randomly.   The power in which he kicked off of the wall created large dents in the five foot thick dome walls.  

The Master:
250/290 HP
6400/8500 Calories

1000 calories per turn to sustain "armor".

[Iken]

Once all of the members of his crew were in the tunnel, Iken hit a lever shutting the massive steel door behind them.  He couldn't help but grin a very large grin.  They weren't fooled by him, not even one little bit.  It made him happy that he could form such a crew as the one he had.  The thought of it gave Iken a small second wind, allowing him to make his way to the center of the prisons bottom most floor.  He looked up to see a massive dome of sand, the sounds of battle could be heard coming from within.  Continuing on, Iken walked over to the side of the compound where the vault had been.  

Iken looked at the wall for a moment to think about what he was about to do.  There was a lot of blood that had dripped down from earlier, which probably meant those caught within the battle up above were killed. However there could still be survivors on the higher floors, and then there was the fact that Iken didn't know if the fruit user was friendly or not; he could potentially kill someone who helped them out.  If the man that had attacked Iken was able to catch up to his crew they would all be killed or worse.  That was a chance Iken wasn't willing to take regardless of low it really was.  The old man was able to hit the sand wielder once, there was a good chance he could again.  A second strike from the old man could easily be a deadly one.  

Taking a deep breathe, Iken turned around all the while staring upwards.  Iken spread his feet to about the width of his shoulders to take a fighting stance.  He gripped his sword tightly with both of his hands.  For a moment it appeared as if his grip was so tight, that his hands were turning purple.  It turned out, they didn't turn purple; but black.  The black traveled down from about four inches below his elbow until the skin on both of his hands and arms were completely black.  Like a curse slowly spreading, the blackness continued onto his sword until even it was engulfed by it.  Anyone with observation haki, would likely be running for the hills at this point.  

"Full Power of the Cursed King"

Iken slashed his sword into the air in diagonal direction that would send the attack across and up through the compound.  The force from the attack sliced through the first of the giant pillars towards the bottom and continued through the floors one by one, bursting through them like a blade cutting through paper.  Once past the lower floors the sharp force sliced through a central portion of the sand dome before slicing through another pillar at about the sixth floor.  Cutting though the seventh and eight floors the blade of force finally cut through the final pillar towards the top of the compound.  Slicing through the third pillar the cut traveled further yet, cutting off the one side of the hill used to hide the mines from above.  

Without the support structure, and the floors themselves severely compromised; they began to collapse in towards the middle.  The large stone structures smashed against each other as the fell creating even more destruction.  Sliding off at the points they had been cut, the pillars were pulled down with by the connection they had to the floors.  The pillars slammed into the walls causing them to cave in as they were already weakened from over mining.  Watching the destruction going on above, Iken instinctively pulled Cat's seastone sword to try and double his chances of destroying any debris that fell towards him.  With the two swords in hand, Iken's eyes rolled back in his head.  He collapsed to the ground, face first; completely unconscious and defenseless.  The swords each made a unique clank when they hit the ground along with Iken.  

Iken:
9/15
15/175 HP
0/6000 Calories
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 7:09 am

With his feet ever moving, Desais knew that they were certain to make it to the ship soon. Thoughts of his captain floated into his head as he ran. He knew that Iken would do what it took to save whoever else was still alive at the battlefield. Even if it meant his own life. The thoughts made Desais become slightly depressed, but he quickly erased those thoughts with those of them all escaping together and being out on the old blue again. Then thoughts of how badly the ship was damaged still from that last encounter they had appeared into his head. Shit! I will need to do very quick repairs when I get back to the ship. Hopefully those two meat heads were kind enough to leave that lumber behind so that I may do the quick fixes. If I can't then I'm afraid it will be even more difficult to leave this island. Desais thought as he feet began to race ever faster towards the ship.

Eventually he made it to the ship. Luckily it wasn't to far away from where the battle was taking place. Although this made Desais's stomach form knots as the pressure of the repairs fell onto him. He quickly saw the lumber and formed a hammer like bone around his fist. Desais picked up the logs as quickly as he could and began doing repairs to the mast. The was his first thought since it was damn near completly destroyed. Hammering away with his fist into the nails, Desais could feel his wounds causing him to slow. No! I must keep going as fast as I can! Desais thought as he gritted his teeth and continued hammering nails into the timber and the tin patches. Next he began work on the starboard side since that was where the other ship colided into theirs. It wasn't that very well done of a job but it will allow the ship to not sink as easily as it would have with the damage not being treated. When Iken finally gets back here we should be able to take off and get the hell away from this hell whole. He is teeth bleeding as he gritted his teeth and held onto the nails in between them.

15/15

Back to top Go down
Taphie

Taphie

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 8:53 pm

Taphie was so happy to finally get to the ship, she panted softly from running before watching as as soon as they got out Desais got to the working on the repairs on the ship. She looked at him and gulped, jumping onto the ship and seaching till she found a first aid kit. She headed over to him and put on a soft smile "desais, rest a bit and let me patch you up, please" she said softly, looking at him with almost a pleading look for him to let her do something of help now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 6:37 pm

Once Cole got to the ship he when straight to finding the kitchen he was lucky and found it away it was right before the helm of the ship near the back as he smiled with his wicked smile as he got to work making a meal fit for a king of the seas Looking around they had all of the utencals he could need. Summon ribbons that grab the need ones he need he washed his hands and went to the fridge to grab what he needed as he stared to make meal. He started to by filling a pot up with water with his ribbons once it was full he put in the on a burner and let it wait to boil , while that was happening he as he used his hand to cut up some red and green peppers he had found. He then strartes to dump rice into the now boiling pot with his ribbons as he used his hands to cut the chicken and the role it in bread crumbs then popping them in the oven. Once the rice and chicken was he through the all of it into a big pan start seasoning it with all the seasoning he needed for orange Chicken. As he finished he dished out the food to some plates he found. He stopped as he had rembered what his mother has once said to him "Never let food go to waist make sure you only cook what is needed." He then faced palmed as Iken was still busy fighting he put all of the left over in the fridge. He grabbed all of the plate with his ribbons as he walked up onto the deck saying "I hope you are hungry food is here," as he said that he felt warm for some reasons. He felt like his mother and father was watching over him smiling that their son had finally found some where he would belong.

10/15
105/105 Hp
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 1:00 am

Dante continued to move around the sphere at above the users perception rate, and continued to send tornadoes at the opponent while he moved around trying to attack Dante. Even after the man was buried it did little to nothing to stop his movements and his continued attack on Dante. Then, as if out of nowhere, the man attempted to strike Dante with the staff inside the dome. It was done in vain. The attack missed Dante, scratching him on his arm since he couldn't read Dante's movements, and watched his sand start to crumble yet again. Dante didn't do much to prevent this from happening, though, because just as the sand forced him to lose his footing Dante turned parts of the sand into wolves. The sands that weren't touching the opponent turned into a ground for the wolves to walk on, and they ran and jumped to attack the opponent and slip through the cracks of his armor to kill him. With 10 wolves it would mean death if they all hit.

However, this was all interrupted by a sudden slash that cut clean through the sand that used to be the dome. Almost instantly after losing footing and having the wolves appear the slash hit the opponent and continued moving forward. What happened next Dante didn't see, because he noticed the body now on the floor. "He must have used all of his energy for that attack.. damn it." He briefly looked at the power of the technique before falling towards Iken and created a dome around Iken to protect him from the rubble. After landing Dante used his hand to create a tunnel towards Iken and walked inside. He looked at the corpse, sighing.

".. You should never use up all of your energy without a comrade to protect your body. You should have known this." Dante said, before he grabbed the body and headed towards the exit of the tunnel he created with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 3:48 am

[Aboard the Ragnell]

After the crew had made their way through the tunnel and back to the ship, almost two hours had past.  It was midday and the sun was high in the sky above, its rays beating down upon those who were exposed to its hot furry.  In the time that he had been working Desais had repaired almost all of the issues on the ship, with all of the major fixes out of the way.  Taphie had wrapped Desais' wounds, which stopped most of the bleeding.  He was far from being healed, but it was certainly a start.  While those two were busy with their tasks Cole had cooked and served them the first meal he had cooked as a member of the Steel Village.  Overall there seemed to be a calm settling down upon the crew as they waited for the return of their captain.  

All of the sudden a shadow fell upon the middle class ship as a massive marine ship sailed up over the horizon.  It was a cargo class ship that was used to carry hundreds upon hundreds of tons of supplies over great distances.  As far as marine ships go this was a lightly armed model with only three large cannons.  Unfortunately one direct shot from one of those cannons could probably sink the smaller pirate ship.  Luckily the cargo ship moved at about the speed of a snail which meant that getting into position and or lining up a shot would be nearly impossible on a target so small.  Of the three cannons one was positioned in the front with another one each side.  This left the backside of the ship utterly defenseless.  The large ship seemed to be heading right towards the Steel Village's ship which was docked at the hidden port.  If the Ragnell didn't move, she would likely be squashed by the massive marine ship.  

[Dante and Iken]

Just as a large piece of stone was about to smash Iken, a dome of sand surrounded him; protecting him it and the rest of the debris.  By the time Dante managed to dig his way to Iken, the dust had pretty much settled.  Luckily the ton upon tons of debris that fell didn't smash the relatively weak dome of sand.  The large safe room that Iken had been standing by was still intact, and seemed to have protected him and the dome from a good amount of damage that the rest of the room had sustained.  There were many corpses and stray body parts mixed within and on top of the debris, some seemed to have been drained of liquid before death but many still had blood flowing from them.  The carnage was really unimaginable and cruel with almost 1000 people dead or dying.  With all of the debris and bodies it would take even Dante at least a couple of days to confirm the Master had been taken out.  

Iken:
10/15
17/175 HP
0/6000 Calories

Last edited by Cobdogred on Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 4:18 am

With the repairs finally complete, at least for the time being, Desais wiped the beads of sweat from his brow and sat down. He looked towards the direction of the tunnel hoping to see his captain making his way to the ship. Allas, he didn't see anything and it worried him a bit. Come on Iken, we need to hurry and get out of here. Desais thought as he didn't seem to rest even for a moment. As he started to get back up, Taphie came over and made him sit back down again. Desais forgot what it felt like to rely on someone else to help him. It's been a little bit since he had companions nearby to tend to his wounds, cook, or even help fight the battles that needed to be fought. As Taphie began wrapping the bandages around his wounds, Desais couldn't help but smirk a little bit. He was happy to finally see her and the ship again.

An aroma filled the air as Desais smelled something delicious. He wasn't sure what it was but it made his stomach growl insesently. Then, a few moments later Cole came out of the kitchen with some food cooked and ready to be devoured. This brightened Desais up even more so as he stood up and was handed a thing of food. As Desais began to take his first bite, he noticed something not to far off in the distance and heading their way. There was no mistaking what it was, it was a marine ship. Desais glared at the ship and then back at the tunnel hoping to see Iken maybe making his way towards their ship.

A rush of aniexty erupted within Desais as he couldn't continue eating. He looked back at the ship and knew they had to get a move on or else they were done for. But he also didn't want to leave their captain behind. He felt the need to leave the ship and have Taphie and Cole take it out to sea but they most likely didn't know how to sail the damn thing. This made Desais begin to get even more frustrated as he gave the food back to Cole and quickly rushed over to the ropes connecting the ship to the dock and untied them. Then he began lowering the sails and finally ran over to the helm to begin bringing the ship out to sea and away from the marines. One last look to the tunnel and a river of sweat began pouring down Desais's face. His captain wasn't there still, and he knew there was a chance he wasn't ever going to be. He knocked that thought from his head as he began hoping upon hope that he was just about there. Instead of sailing out into the open blue, Desais then decided it was best to try and sail out a bit then move along side the cost away from the marine ships direction. It was a shot and hopefully it wouldn't get them all killed, but for Iken he was gonna take the chance.

1/15

Back to top Go down
Taphie

Taphie

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 1:00 am

Taphie was happy to be able to help patch up her crew mate. Calming down and starting to feel better at being able to help him atleast a little bit. She did the best she could help patch the ship as well.

She coud could feel her stomach growl and ack at the smell of the food, not being able to old back when it was offered to her. but even though she was so very hungry, she could not make herself eat to much, her worry for their captain getting the best of her. "it's really good" she said, making sure to compliment her new crew mate on the food before she coudl hear something in the distance.

She felt her eyes go wide as she saw the huge ship heading toward them. She saw Desais' already making the disition, knowing it was the best one. She ran over, doing what she could to help get the ship out of the way before they where all crushed.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 7:07 pm

Dante looked at the unconscious body on the ground, 'tsk'ing when he saw the blood and what appeared to be a body in a very bad shape. Dante wasn't a doctor, but he could tell that there were serious injuries just by the amount of blood and bruises. He covered Iken in a sort of sand blanket, leaving nothing uncovered by the cocoon of sand. He briefly looked at the sand surrounding them, blood was tainted on the walls. Dante didn't appear to be affected by it, but deep inside he wanted to wheep. The enemy had all of the advantages and luck in this battle. He saw Dante when he rose up through the only hole he created to get to the battle through sheer luck and not blinking, grabbed a body to drink the blood and refuel his liquids after somehow realizing that his thirst could lead to death in the long run, and forced the group to stay in an area that has walls for him to bounce around and fight Dante, whom was in the air. Not only that, but he had mysterious weapons that could strike Dante, and he continued to only attack with that weapon. Dante has never seen a weapon like that before in the blues. But the most surprising thing of all was that there was such a man in the blues to begin with. Some people are strong, but Dante has never seen a man with such a perfect body. Because of this bad luck Dante accidentally killed a lot of innocent people, as far as he knows. Overall this situation was a nightmare, and an eye opener for the strength that Dante should expect in the Grand Line.

Dante placed his palm on the dome and in an instant the part of the dome turned into sand, and a tunnel was created. Dante grabbed the probable corpse and walked through the tunnel. Every time he reached a point where the tunnel ended he placed his palm on the wall and created more of the tunnel; he continued this until he made it outside.

The wind immediately brought a smile to his face. There wasn't the smell of death in the air, and there wasn't blood stained walls and sand around every corner. His next job was to walk towards the shore. At least in the open Dante had a real chance to fight the old man, there was also no people out here in the forest. It made fighting without casualties an actual possibility. The air was fresh (with the slight scent of burning wood, but at this point the smell of burning was better then the scent of death). He then, quickly, ran towards the direction of the shore. He'll have to temporarily grab a ship, or just float in the air when he arrives at the beach, because his real ship is located elsewhere in the island. He'll have to look for it another time.

((He'll arrive on the shore next post, with Iken.))

95/165
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 8:17 pm

"Captain! They're attempting to make a run for it sir." said a female marine with crimson hair. She was a beautiful woman that wore green pants and pink shirt under the marine jacket. Other than the captain it seemed that she was the only one to have major modifications to her uniform. She watched the captain and the crew carefully as they went about their business.

"Sir the pirate ship has moved out of the danger zone and into range of our port side cannon. It'll only take small adjustments at this range." chimed in another marine with a monocle over his left eye.

"Aye" responded a large man wearing a burlap sack over his head. The sack had eye, nose, and mouth holes cut out for the man to see, breath, and speak appropriately. As the man turned to look at the small ship off in the distance his jacket rustled in the wind. Just barely able to be made out by the people behind him, the word captain was embroidered on it in a dark red font. "Take aim at the front port portion of their ship. With the shore against their starboard and us at the back they won’t be able to avoid the shot. It's simple if they speed up; the shot will just hit them farther back. If they try to go out to sea, they'd turn into the shot. We have those scurvy rats in our sights and they can't do a damned thing about it." the man said with a large grin that somehow shown through the burlap sack. "NOW FIRE!"

The sound of the large cannon going off created an echoed in the secluded cove. Vibrations from he shot caused the docks to shake and the water below it to part as it traveled across the blue waters towards its target. If the ball made a direct hit on the small ship it would sink with in two turns. The cannonball will do 120% in damage if it hits a person.

Iken:
11/15
17/175 HP
0/6000 Calories

???:
1/15
100/100 HP

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 8:05 pm

Cole couldn't believe that the marines where freaking coming today of all day for the love of Kami how just how was there freaking luck this damn bad i mean come on he thought but he quickly straighten out his thought as he quickly went back down to the kitchen to wrapping up the leftovers of there food labeling them so he would know which plate is which and coming back onto the deck. As Cole came back onto the deck from the kitchen he heard a cannonball being fired at what he could guess to be the ship he quickly forming 2 Ribbon Devil Hands on his shoulders them into a catching glove like form and move them to catch the cannonball with them and hardening them to Iron like tuffness. Cole also made sure that he was not behind his ribbons hands as he would not want to get hit by the cannon ball so he created more length for the "arms" of the claw in order to make sure he could slow the down while he was a decent ways out of the way. Cole was not sure he could stop it but he knew he could at least slow it down enough to make sure the ship was protected enough to stay afloat and also make sure there was a ship to come back to for Iken.

While Cole was trying to protect the ship Discord couldn't help but groan in the depth of Cole's mind. He couldn't Believe i mean come on they where just about to get away scot free.... well almost scot free but it was close enough they even got there clothes and guns back even though they never even shoot them really now that they had the the control of the fruit that they did. But they were mementos from a great captain they had met before even if he did not care for them Cole did and he would go to great length to protect them.

11/15
105/105 Hp
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 4:47 am

Aiming for the sea, Desais kept it on course away from the marines and hopefully, soon, out of the reach of their cannon fire. His heart lept as he heard the marines finally fire from their port side cannon. Desais turned to see Cole attempting to stop the cannon ball from destroying their ship. Desais knew that the cannon most likely would hit their ship, especially for how weak the crew was now. He won't be able to stop the cannon ball alone...but we must keep heading further away from them bastard marines. Desais thought to himself. An idea suddenly rushed into his head as he pinned the mast with a piece of wood so the ship kept going straight away from the marine ship further and further from their range.

With a split second ran over to where Cole was at, "Gear First: Fallen Angel!" Desais said as bone wings erupted from his back. The wings went around Desais and combined in front of Cole as to block the oncoming canon ball attack. "Bone Bone no mi: Meteor Shield!" Desais yelled as the wings enclosed and prepared for the canon ball. Desais wasn't certain his wings would stop the attack, but he had to try. He needed to do something to protect the crew and so that they all had a way to leave the island. Even if it meant without their captain, Iken. He knew that as well as anyone else on the ship. Iken would want them to be safe above all else, even if it meant having his own life taken in their place. Desais braced for impact as the canon ball came closer and closer to colliding into the shield he created.

2/15

Moves until gear disbands: 2
Back to top Go down
Azleculdum

Azleculdum

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 6:39 pm

FiFi Was below deck on the ship as she heard the frantic noises above her not really understanding what was going on as she rammed the body she had brought onboard with her into an empty barrel her clothes still a wreck with blood and gore but she had her blade at her side and she wasnt sure they would even notice her if she went up on deck if since there was so much commotion. She thought herself lucky to have escaped the fight that this crew had gotten into with the master but she didn't realise that she had just escaped death once and just walked into another bad situation.she heard the cannon fire and made her way faster up the ship to notice the angel like being start to raise himself in the line of cannon fire and was confused by this mans sacrifice for the ship almost thinking to herself that she couldn't help him stop the shell but she knew if something went wrong for him she may be able to not let him die, This was mostly due to her fascination on his being and if she let a specimen like this die she wouldn't find another person like it but she also had alittle kick from her medical training.

FiFi Spent time trying to work out where these ships were from, what division of the marines was getting help from slave labour looking down to the markings on her arm wishing it wouldnt be the division she used to be apart off. She had no connection with the ship she was on nor the crew she had infiltrated but she knew if these guys died or the ship was destroyed she would certainly die soon aswell unsure of what she could do herself until crewmen would start to board or someone was injured.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 9:56 pm

[Steel Village - Aboard the Ragnell]

Due to the incredible speed at which the cannonball was traveling and the overall lack of ability of the user, the pair of ribbon claws nearly missed. Luckily for the members of the crew onboard the Ragnell, one of the hands managed to make contact. The cannonball drove through the first ribbon construct like it wasn't even there, shattering it into pieces. All that the ribbon hand had managed to do to the fast moving sphere was slow it down. Even with both of the ribbon constructs the cannonball would have had plenty of power, however with only one of the two objects making their mark, the cannonball still retained most of its deadly momentum.

Just as the hope for the crew seemed lot, a new ability emerged. Like a skeletal angel of death Desais grew wings and took flight; heading directly for the fast paced metal sphere. He placed himself in between the ship and the oncoming object only moments before it was to crash into the port side hall. The wings Desais grow shattered upon coming into contact with the cannonball, sending hard bone shrapnel flying; most of it lodging into the hall of the ship. Even with the protection of the wings, Desais still took a considerable hit from the cannonball directly. The remaining momentum caused Desais to smash into the front part of the port side of the ship. Despite the damage (20%) Desais took he managed to protect the ship from all harm, from the first shot at least.

[Dante - Iken]

Kneeling upon a platform made of sand, Iken held Desais' arm preventing him from falling into the water only a foot or so below him. Iken couldn't even muster the strength to pull Desais up, instead collapsing onto the sand. Retaining his grip on Desais, it was obvious Iken was in a great deal of pain. Slowly the sand rose into the air until it was directly over the deck of the ship, sitting both Desais and Iken down gently. Standing on the deck beside them was the man that had been fighting the Master earlier, Dante. Iken just laid on the deck of the ship, motionless and on his stomach. It wasn't clear if he was still conscious but he was definitely still breathing.

[Marine Cargo Ship]

"We missed sir." said the marine with the monocle. He was looking through the monocle with his other eye shut. It appeared as if the monocle was some kind of magnification device, even if it just looked like a regular monocle. Opening his other eye he turned to the men manning the cannon. "RELOAD THIS ISNTANT!" he yelled.

The captain of the ship scratched his chin through the burlap sack over his head. "So it seems we got an interesting group over there." he said looking on at the speck of a ship on the horizon. He could make out at least three fruit users that were now aboard the ship, at least one of them appear to be a logia type. "Hold your fire, reload the cannon but hold fire." he ordered. The captain knew that they were likely the one that were fighting with the old master of the mines. If they had managed to escape from him, he knew his ship had little chance against them in a fight.

"What? Are you letting them go?" asked the female marine. She stomped over to the side of the ship and stared at the small pirate vessel. "This is treason! I won't allow you to just allow pirates to leave whenever they please!" she yelled turning around to face the captain.

"Miss, I know you're from the World Government but you have no say on what goes on my ship. These people have fought a very powerful..." he tried to reason before getting cut off.

"I DON'T CARE! I CAN KILL THEM!" she yelled as darkness began to form around her. The darkness began to pull the floor boards off of the ship as it was enveloped. If she continued to spread her darkness, the entire ship would likely be sucked in, in only a matter of moment. The darkness spread quickly, faster than most of the marines could move. Once the darkness enveloped the floor below them, the marines were slowly being pulled in. Soon the darkness had spread so far it would be visible from the Ragnell. If someone did stop the redheaded female, she'd likely destroy the entire ship and everyone on it.

"Stupid little bitch!" yelled the old captain as he leaped onto the mast. Soon the darkness began to pull on the mast causing it to shift and bend sideways. Climbing the mast at an incredible pace the old marine jumped off of it from about half way up. The captain jumped down upon the woman slamming his fist into her head, instatnly knocking her out.

Iken:
12/15
17/175 HP
0/6000 Calories

???:
2/15
10/100 HP
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 2:40 am

The attack blew Desais back as well shattered his angelic like bone wings. As he flew backwards, the wind seemed to get slightly knocked out of him. This made him get off guard, until he noticed Iken catching him moments before falling into the water. The wings grew back rather quickly after the hit. Desais lifted himself up and looked at Dante with thankful eyes. He knew that he could trust the guy much more since he clearly helped Iken get away from what ever may have happened back there. "Iken, I'm glad your ok! Well at least more ok than you were." Desais said as he lifted him up and onto the ship. He looked back at Dante and jestered for him to come aboard. "Might as well come aboard to get the hell out of here with us." Desais said as he went over to make sure everyone else was ok.

Without a moment to lose Desais looked angrily at the marine ship that was still aimed towards them. He knew they wouldn't be able to deal with another attack like that. Let alone for him to take another attack like that. An idea popped into his head as he rushed to the aft end of the ship. Desais flew off of the ship and created spike like bones out of his hands and into the ships wood. As the spikes went in, they arched out gripping onto the ship nice and tight. With his strength and his soru speeds thanks to the first gear, Desais began to move the ship through the water faster away away from the marine ships reach. Desais hoped this would be enough to keep them out of reach from another one of those attacks, and to get them away fast enough so that they wouldn't be able to catch up.

3/15

HP: 35/130

Moves until gear disbands: 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 11:29 pm

Cole was pissed as he cursed mentally that he was not able to stop it on his own and that Desais had to hurt himself to keep it from damaging the ship and almost Died from falling into the water he tanked Kami that Iken was there to catch him. Still cursing himself for not being able to catch the cannon ball he thought that he should have been skilled enough with his df to catch! Cole promised himself next time he would be able to stop the cannon ball on his own and he made a promise that he would be able to protect his friends next time something like this happens he would be able to stop them from getting hurt! As the ship started to speed up this interrupted his thought he notested he still had his ribbons so he sent the off board as he always like to have all of the ribbon detached from his body when he did not need them. Cole started to look around the ship as he saw Iken not moving and the man that had helped the and used all that sand against the overpowered old man they had faced holding him He rushed over to them. As He start to rush over to them he wonder on what had happened to them and how they defeated the old man. Continuing that train of thought now that he was out the hellish place Cole was also wondering what he would on what he should do for the crew. The Pirates that taught him never did anything on how to sail stopping in his tracts he started to think to himself hon what they did teach him.... now that he thought about they only taught him only taught him how to use a sword and gun and he never even used those since he got his devil fruit but the swordplay did come in handy with some of his move but still they Screwed him over those ass hats. As he was mentally cursing himself out for his stupidity He could hear Discord Laughing at him making him more mad Cole yelled at him to shut up. As he put that behind him he had more important thing to think about like helping his captain as much as he could.

12/15
105/105 Hp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp    West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp  - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West Blue: Chaotic Vacation at Las Camp
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next