One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

100 members!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

100 members! Empty
PostSubject: 100 members!   100 members! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Its official! After only under ten months we have 100 members! The lucky user is NeonCactus who may or may not be receiving something special when we can figure it out, if you have any ideas PM me. I'd just like to take a moment to thank all of you who made this day possible, for those of you that have been here since the beginning you made this site what it is today, for those of you that came in the middle we couldn't have done it with out you, and for those of you that left in the middle or never posted anything.... please come back. This milestone may bring about some healthy change around here, new Icons have already been made and we may be doing a full appearance remodeling! It's really amazing just how far we've all come in these short months, topping the net and all of its other one piece RPs as second on google really says something given that the day we actualy got on google by name at all was a big event and another milestone, 20,000 posts is just around the corner not to mention our 1 year anniversary is coming up on the fourth of July (again PM me ideas) All I can say is... Thank you all for everything you have done for me and this website
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

100 members!
Page 1 of 1