One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; The return of a Winner (CLOSED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious; The return of a Winner (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Serious; The return of a Winner (CLOSED)   Serious; The return of a Winner (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2024 12:29 pm

"Ahhhhh! It's been years since I was here!" said the drunk man with the afro, as he entered the bar.

"What is he talking about?" a few people mumbled. "He was here drinking a few seconds ago!" they whispered.

"Don't laugh at him." said the bartender as he cleaned a glass. "This guy was a former pirate captain, until he lost everything he had in these dangerous seas. His ship, his crew, everything was destroyed for good. Streets are saying they fell on a Warlord. But those may be lies! He is most likely a loser! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" the bartender finished. Then, the whole crowd in the bar started laughing at the man with the afro, maniacally. 

But what else could be done? After all, the town all these people were in was famous for its mockery.

[Introduction Box]
[The Town of Mockery]
[Mock Town]

"What are you guys laughing at?" asked the man with the afro as he picked up a glass of whiskey from a random table and started drinking. "I am no random guy. I am an infamous pirate, you know! I am Francis Makyte!" he said, as he drank the whole glass in a few seconds.

[Introduction Box]
[Former Captain of the Winner Pirates]
[Francis Makyte]

"Hey! That was mine!" said a man as he drank. 

"Let him drink, my friend!" said somebody, who was sitting in a corner. The man was dressed like royalty, wearing a cape and a crown. He had dark hair and dark colored eyes and a wide smile covered his face, although his laughter would not be heard.

"Lord Xalith?!" the crowd gulped.

"Things change over time. This guy might have been the greatest winner out of all, yet he may have had some bad luck. I really wonder who was the Warlord he fell on. Could it be the birdman? Or was it that bandaged bastard?" the man named Xalith talked to himself, getting up.

"Huh?" Francis' eye twitched, as soon as he heard at Xalith's words. "Are you a Warlord?" he turned sober in an instant, as if he sensed some danger.

"Short of." the man got up and made a gesture, moving his chair so that Francis would sit. "I may not be an official Warlord, but I happen to have the pardonship since I allowed my town to enter the faction of the World Government, in exchange for my loyalty. I am the Lord and Mayor of Mock Town, Xalith. But I am not into pirate activity. I mainly serve my people." the man explained with a smile on his face.

[Introduction Box]
[Xalith "The Elder One]
[Mayor of Mock Town]
[Former Bounty: 200,000,000 Beri]

"Xalith! Xalith!" the crowd cheered.

What does fate hold for Francis Makyte?
Back to top Go down

Serious; The return of a Winner (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1