One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested- Empty
PostSubject: Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested-   Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested- Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 1:49 am

"This is the Cleyrian refugee vessel "Horizon" ... we are under assault. I repeat, we are under assault."

"Steering is irriversably damaged ... ship is beginning to tilt ... requesting any vessel in the vicinity parallel to Cleyra and Creta Tropica to assist us."

"Our crew is mostly made up of Cleyrian families ... we have very few soldiers! This is not a warship, I repeat, this is not a warship!"

The Cleyrian ship is dangerously tilting to the right. It is in a terrible state; pieces are falling apart as the fire consumes it. From a distance, at slow intervals, cannonfire batter it's already ravaged state. Not too far from it, a large explosion occurs. It was one of the submarines. Meanwhile, towards the larger of the two ships, a medium-sized one seems to be heading to it. It bears the same flag. That of a Jolly Roger with a golden coin lodged into the skull.

A figure is now walking across bodies. The deck is filled with them. "Bear no ill will towards your lynchers. Bear your hatred and anguish to that "God" that has condemned you to be born in this lower form ... we are your saviors. For we have lifted the burden of your sinful existence. Embrace your liberation, from the hands of our merciful father."

Ahead, a large, partly shadowed figure, is observing from over the the edge of the ship's bow. He is holding someone from the neck, and forcing him to watch what he is watching. "I have been beaten before too, you know. We all lose until we figure out what our purpose truly is. Your acts and persistence are admirable ... but ill-sided. Dread it, run from it ... catharsis WILL arrive in the end. And now, it is finally here ... or, should I say ... I'm here."

The figure turns and walks towards the piles of bodies, his appearance becoming more apparent; a bearded, somewhat pale middle-aged man, with an impressive build and posture. A black beard is obvious, forming a lock as it reaches almost to his bare chest. His eyes seem devoid of any emotion other than narcisism. And the person he is holding, who is not even resisting, is Tiberius; badly beaten and almost unconcious.

Introduction Box:
"Fortune Maker" Suerto Mugen, one of the Yonko
Bounty: 3,100,000,000 Beli

"Father ..." the man from before, not as tall but still well over a normal person, approaches him. He has a lean build, wears a feathered drape and a large metal mask. "The slaves we captured are now on the ship. Me may leave this rotting carcass of a ship whenever you deem is appropriate."

"Good ..." Mugen nods, and tosses Tiberius to the side. "It is sad boy. Why would one of us risk his life to protect the lives of those that are sinfully still alive? This world needs to be cleaned. It'd be a shame to kill you now so, why not join us instead? Am well aware of your prowess, Shichibukai ..."

"You are sick to the head ... and as for the offer ... first of all, I have a captain. Well, sort of. Alright ... not really. Not quite .. secondly .. this ship has a guardian ..!" a massive figure appeared behind Mugen, wielding a large cutlass. The figure was so fast that seemingly no one noticed an attack was coming. "Father!" a figure, not the one from before, shouts, but the first one merely stops him from trying to make a move. "You know how he feels about that ..."

The figure swings. But the cutlass breaks off before even making contact. Both the figure, who is an elephant mink, as well as Tiberius look shocked. Mugen doesn't bat an eye. "Guess the blade was on the verge of snapping ... how ... unlucky!" With a shift move, Mugen grabbed the mink by the throat, and then, with a roar, jammed him onto the ship's hull. The force was enough to shake this entire, massive ship, and sent the mink into the ocean's abyss. "Not quite what one has in mind when mentioning a guard ..." he jokes to himself. He then turns his attention to the first one that called him "father". "Kine ... don't just let him sink, bring that fool up. I'd like to ensure he is dead."

The male walks towerds the hole, and then raises his arm. Soon, the mink is pulled back up, and in front of them. "Good ... Kine, your powers truly are a wonder." Mugen then pulls a sword from the floor, and smirks sadistically. From within the bodies, someone moves. t was the Minister. The same one that helped Jade's group leave. An ability user. "You will not kill him ..." with a rapid move of his hands, the mink vanished. "!!!" "Shit ..." Tiberius lunged himself towards Mugen, but a third person, possibly him along with the others being Commanders, appeared and kicked the Shichibukai back onto the floor. "Be a good kitty now and stay put."

"What you did was a poor idea ..." Mugen says, and uses that sword to stab the Minister right in the heart. "No!" Tiberius roared, but was muffled by the person that kicked him. "Zip it."

"Hmmmm ... forget that. He was half-dead anyway. Now ... Kine. You will head to Fishman Island. Find them, and make sure there is no more bullshit ... we will head to Zou. Time to leave this filthy boat and ..." Mugen was interrupted by a cough. A person, human just like them, emerged. Seeing him, Tiberius tried to battle off the grip, but was too damaged to do so.

A young boy, familiar, appeared. He was the boy Tiberius saved back at Dressrosa. Ever since, the boy served under him. "Say ... you are the boss and all, eh? I am interested in that offer you made to that man earlier ... see, this place was erm, terrible ..." he explains. Tiberius can tell that he is up to something. Something stupid. In his hand he held his last reject dial, a sounenir from the Corrida Colosseum. As he bowed to the Yonko, he took a deep breath, then leaped forward, in an attempt to hit his face with it. But, it didn't fire.

"You say these words yet your body is doing the opposite ... might want to have that checked, boy." Mugen smirks, then slowly takes hold of the boy's arm, before stabbing him on the heart as well. "NOOOO! KID!" a piece of metal wrapped around Tiberius, as if liquid.

"Ah, always a shame when we have to kill one of our own ... regardless. Time to leave, my sons. More instructions while on board. Good call on keeping half of them as slaves. Once we get that blasted prisoner, we can use them to persuade her to spill the beans." Kine had already, by whatever way, lifted a large part of the hull in the air, and with it, they begun to depart. "Sink it." Mugen instructed. From their massive ship, a single shot was fired.

"Kid ... no ... shit ..." Tiberius crawled to his associate. The ship begun to glow from what seemed to be an expanding fireball, before erupting to pieces.

Far away, a bunch of Minks carefully approached what seemed to be a crater. "W-who are you? He is a mink like us .."
"He is coming ... Fortune Maker ... he is coming to Zou!" the elephant mink claims, almost in delirium. "Fortune ... who?"

Fortune Maker Incident, Initiate!
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested-   Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested- Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 2:40 am

[[Open Sea]]
[[Grandline]]

The Elizabeth sailed at proper pace as the crew on the ship worked tirelessly on this clear day. The lady over watching all this stood steady, firmly impressed by the speed in which the crew had adopted their working habits. It had been quite a while since they left North Blue and made this insane journey. Since then the Cutting Edge Pirates have been running around, causing mayhem and hoarding some semblance of treasure.  Which the captain eagerly spends at his leisure on booze, women and gambling. She walks up to the deck where the wheel was, and there was her captain, sprawled lying down on wooden railing. "Captain, maybe now is not the best time for nap, we are in open waters on the grenadine sir...." The young man grunted and turned trying to shy away from his first mate lecturing him "Oi Celest.... leave me be will ya, I'm freaking knackered here" His dreads covering his face as he tried to sleep. The girl sighed "Your lucky this ship is running as efficient as it is, between you and the rum distellery I'm surprised we haven't sunk the ship yet." The young man scratched his back before turning to face his first mate, sitting up " Hey, don't joke about that lassie, this ship is a part of me, might as well cut me arm off, GARHAHAHAHA" He then jumped down stretching himself , putting on his hat and adjusting his dreads.

[[Captain Jack Lacroix]]
[[50,000,000 beli]]
[[Captain of the Cutting Edge Pirates]]

[[Celestia Montague]]
[[First Mate of the Cutting Edge Pirates]]

Below deck, the noise of sharpening was ongoing. It was a well built man over the furnace, chiselling away what seemed to a huge slab of steel with only with one hand. He was sweating profusely as he adjusted his huge spear. He grinned as he moved to his new axes , also now hammering away at his axes, tuning them. He had come across this ship after he was marooned  when he had fallen from Teruldo, his home island in the sky. The story was a long one, but now was looking to find true battle and a noble death. He was now wearing a dark blue shirt and brown pants, is arms potruding from the sides. He placed both his axes on the sides of his hips, while he holstered his engraved giant spear to his back. He then turned, bowing to the ships furnace and smithy. From the moment he boarded this ship he realised that this ship had a soul and dark history based on blood and war, something he could respect. Chamos walked up to the deck. "This early in the morning and you are all still lacking energy . perhaps the girl is more suited to be captain than you" Celestia was about to draw her blade before Jack used his hand to block her "Now now, Chamos is it? Don't be a bugger won't you.... your welcome to board with us for long as you want......" Chamos walked up  "Personally ,i am not a part of your crew....so when we dock at the nearest township, i will be on my way. "

[[Chamos Qwislayer]]

"Wreckage sighted captain!!!!! WRECKAGE IN SIGHT!!!" Jack looked up as his pointed showed him where there was smoke and rubble amongst the water. Jack stood at the edge of his ship "Lets go, see who might have survived!!" Chamos grinnned "Ahh, the smell of gunpowder and death......"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested-   Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested- Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 3:46 am

The entirety of the ship had been reverted into nothing more than a widespread pile of scorched and broken down pieces of wood, floating across a vast section of the sea. Only towards the middle of this mess could you see a somewhat larger, somewhat formed pile, still not fully sunk, but instead being devoured by leftover flames. The ship, "Horizon", was no more, and with it, hundreds if not thousands of lives perished along with it.

But not all of them were lost. In fact, the percentage was very close to 100%, but wasn't quite; a single, ever enduring, never quite able to bite the dust, soul was still alive, albeit barely. Nearly completely unconcious, the only instinct still working being the one of him holding tight onto a piece of wreckage still not on a path to sinking, the Masked "Dark Clown" was drifting into the endless ocean, the sole survivor perhaps, that can tell the tale of what had happened.

The assailants had already disappeared over the distance; in fact, it must have been hours later than he even begun to awake enough to understand that he was actually alive. But he didn't really had much strength left to capitalize on that. The burden was heavy. Mission had seemingly failed completely. But then he remembered that half of them were not really done for; there was still a chance. Now, if only he could find a ship to escape this hell.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested-   Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested- Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 11:48 am

The Elizabeth reached the wreckage as the crew put out ropes and flashed a light over the area trying to see if anything at all could be salvaged. Jack sighed "Blast it , waste of time, looks like whoever did this wanted to completely leave no trace" Chamos was looking along the wreckage , his eyes suddenly spotting a man who was holding on to something. Chamos then jumped into the water, Celestia immediately shouting "MAN OVERBOARD!!"

Jack watched "There is a survivor, quickly blankets and medicine you pestilent pissants!!!!" The crew rushed to gather things while Chamos was enclosing onto the man who was sunken. AS Chamos tried to lift him, he could immediately feel the wounds , the blood and steel, smell he was all too familiar with. Chamos dragged the man swimming to the boat, lifting him up as Jack reached down, dragging the man onto the boat. Celestia spotted a sword as well, and instructed the crew to gather the pieces while the rest of them tended to the injured unknown man.

Jack cursed under his breathe as he found the mask attached to the man, as Chamos came up. "Might have been a curse picking this one up......" Chamos shrugged "He has been through a almighty battle, in which he lost..... his hand isnt his own either..... this is a man muddled in the pit of war" Chamos almost said that with a grin on his face. Jack sighed "Yeah, well, if you thought that was bad news, the next one is going to blow your mind... this is THE Dark Clown. one of the Oka Shichibukai, which means we are royally buggered"

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested-   Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested- Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 4:14 am

He could tell that what he was feeling and experiencing were not reality but instead, visions and illusions cast from his subconcious. Blurry images and motions from the events that took place not too long ago. That large, arrogant, yet certain of its might smile, the brutality, the lost souls. Regret manifested as a pitch-black, feral monstrosity pulling him towards a gaping, hideous mouth full of jagged teeth. Never before did he felt such a burden before. Perhaps because this time the failure would be transferred and carried by someone that didn't deserve it. And it was his fault.

But while being devoured by this disgusting being, he saw some flashes that didn't seem to match the terror. They also felt more vivid and transparent now. Who were these people? These were not face he knew or saw before. Something was still pulling, but it didn't seem to match the beast's acts and moves. Actually, was that the sun?

He opened his eyes widely, and hurled himself away from where he was being stationed. Staggering around for a few moments and a few steps, he slowly turned to see that he was abroad a ship. A pirate ship. "Who ... who the hell are you, people?" he questioned, still disoriented and somewhat shaky.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested-   Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 5:32 am

As the man awoke, the people in the room including the medical physician who was checking on Tiberius were all on edge, and as he asked the question Jack sat foward "We be the people who saved ye mate, a real challenge that was with the sea trying to bloody take you all the way to bottom, ol Chamos here had a real tough time of it too" Jack pointed at Chamos who simply grunted but was watching in curious anticipation "Blue sea dweller, they call you a warlord, and yet you were defeated so completely? What manner of creature was it that defeated you?"

Jack sighed "We have no interest in what manner of monster or whatever, but you will consider that we saved your life and seek to reward us yeah?" Jack wasnt ashamed of his question, depending on the answer he would either keep Tiberius alive, or end him right now in his weakened state. The doctor was checking "He has stabilized but your constant questioning is going to kill this man if not sooner then later!!" Celestia walked in "We tried salvaging what we could, the crew found his sword and some emblems, im sorry, the rest of it is completely unsalvageable....."

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested-   Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 1:46 pm

Tiberius looked at the bunch of people; they seemed to be pirates, just like he was. Of the curious, peculiar kind, much like a lot of his former comrades. The majority appeared to be geared towards a helpful approach, and from what he could understand, someone had begun tending to his wounds. But, how long was he knocked out cold?

"How ... long ago did you find me?" he asked Jack, he was the first one to address to him and, despite the fact that his later remarks were less than friendly, he felt that he'd at least receive a clear answer. "So ... it is all gone, right? I see ... thanks for the lift." he addressed to Celestia, then returned to face Jack. "How long ago? I need to understand what has been happening. Then ... we can talk about "rewards" or whatever one demands from a nearly dead person."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested-   Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 2:17 am

Jack holds up his fingers showing two as he says "We found you floating nearly dead 2 days ago , along with your rubble mate. My first mate found your sword i think" Jack pointed at Celestia, who nodded holding her steady stance. Jack then spoke "So we have been nursing you to health and we need to make port soon to restock for the road."

Chamos then stood up "Perhaps we can talk about who exactly did tis to you first blue sea dweller, i sense you are strong, so whoever did this to you must be a true monster......."

Jack then sighed "Who cares who did this, the whole point is we don't intefere and run in the opposite direction but maybe we get compensated for our painstaking effort here eh mate?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested-   Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 4:53 am

"Two days? Oh no ..." Tiberius spoke to himself, almost as if lamenting, but his tone remained focused and sturdy, as did his posture; it was as if he was slowly recovering simply by being concious. But this was indeed a serious problem. Two days passing meant that by now, the ship probably crossed over to the New World. Maybe even reached the turf of that monster. How on earth was he to reclaim everyone, free everyone? The Government was not keen of giving a damn about anyone that has been cursed with the status of a "slave". There was little hope that he could persuade them to do anything beyond what they were planning on doing anything. Which probably wouldn't include risking their forces just to save "some minks".

"Where exactly are we now? What are the closest ports available?" Perhaps they were near an area where he could regroup, potentially make some calls and organize better. That person, Jack, he was quite a pain in the ass but, him and the others around him now, regardless of reason or cause, saved his life. He didn't want to bite the hand of those that aided him, even for less than noble causes, but, he couldn't just waste time playing either. "I need to find my bearings first. Then we can talk about a reward. Is that alright, pirate?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested-   Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 9:54 am

Jack then thought to himself before looking at Celestia who pulled out her log pose. Jack then spoke "Its hard to tell where the next island is going to be we are pretty in the middle here at the grandline....." Jack then thought about it some more. Jack then said "Well, we can go to one island which is nearby here, but its risky and from what i hear , its Anubis pirates territory. Still anubis allows pirates to barter and free trade at the island, so its turned into a pirate port of such. The marines don't go there either..... but ummm, us going there might be an issue....."

Celeste then spoke "It was a failed robbery attempt against a big fish under this group in the new world, they set up camp at this island and conducts a lot of business, apparently they are also linked ......" Jack eyed Celestia "Anyway, they got everything you need there.... but its a risk on my part to go there...... again..... the island of Eizabern........"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested-   Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested- Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 2:28 am

"You must be talking about Eizabern, right?" Tiberius, having traveled around much of the world, not to mentioned the people he knew, could predict that they must have been talking about this place in specific. It was a territory protected by Anubis, which might have been conflicting with him being able to set foot. But then again, he was not a member of that crew anymore, not to mention that Wally and Anubis shared a somewhat tolerant stance towards one another. So it should be fine for him to go there. And it was a good place to get himself back into action, too; he knew someone there.

"You do not have to go. Just give me a small boat and drop me nearby. You do not have to be involved-no, you shouldn't be involved. These are terrible men than am after. I thank you for your assistance regardless, however."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested-   Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 3:13 am

Jack clicked his fingers together before saying "Actually, first of all we will be making shore just to make sure we get that reward..." Celestia then chimed in "Plus we need to trade and sell off alot of the old fstock, we need to purchase stocks and provisions as we are running low on medicine and liquor.... Captain order" As usual Jack wasn't too sure that divulging even this much was a sure thing, but he felt this was  chance.

[[Deck of the Elizaeth]]

Chamos leaned on the edge of the boat grinding his teeth in excitement. Champs could smell it, the hallow feel of smoke and death and battle. Chamos was sure this was the right path to take, this island of Eizabern.

[[Island of gathering, Eizabern ]]

A dark room proceeded by boxes and boxes of gold, money and raw jewellery laid around. The window looking down at the town. There was a clicking noise on the table, a man wearing a ring sat at the table. "Well, what have you to say... after all i left you to watch it..." Another man, bloodied and beaten on the floor crawls toward the shadowed figure. The shadowed figure leaned over as the man on the floor began to beg. "Pls... pls biscotti sama........" The mans slender hands ran across the beaten mans face "Im sorry .... you see, the problem is,you let some upstart insult..... father........ and for that, now the money we have lost.... who will replace it eh?" He then pulled out something, a huge beast emerged from the shadow, a huge dog black as night with fangs and fixated eyes. "I suppose.... if you can dodge Baskerville, you can live....." The bloodied man tried to get up and run , but as he ran, the hound was already upon him, shredding him to pieces with his fangs. The man sat back watching as a voice emerged from the den den mushi "Biscotti Sama, we have just had a sighting about 3 days ago, It was Jack Lacroix and the cutting edge pirates, and we have a report that someone else just boarded their ship, unconfirmed sir!!!!" He sipped his tea from his cup as he pressed his fingers on the table, the sun from the window now revealing a slender man with glasses and wearing a black long blazer and brown overcoat. "Hmmm, if he is coming back here, i can still look good to father..... the situation can be salvaged after all Baskerville....."

[[Commander Count Biscotti Ergot]]
[[Fortune Maker Commander]]
[[750,000,000 beli]]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested-   Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 4:04 am

As the ship was approaching the island, Tiberius, now well enough to move around freely and without need for any support, was sitting near the ship's bow, examining his arm; specifically, the modified, cybernetically-enhanced one that for many years had served as a superior replacement for the one he lost in combat. There was something wrong with it. Tiberius recollected something from that terrible encounter some days ago.

Outside all that had taken place, his prosthesis was mostly busted after the battle. He could still use it for basic functions, but there was no added power emanating from it. The Seastone was stripped off, too; that bastard literally ripped it apart. Who would have known that a fruit user would be so unfazed from what used to make him knwn as a "bane" to ability users.

However, there was still hope. Well, for his cybernetics, at least. It just so happened that the person he knew there was related with his current mechanical arm. "Perhaps ... an upgrade is needed, after all." he spoke to himself, somewhat as if trying to joke to himself to distract him from the terrible burden of guilt and shame that was masking him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested-   Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 10:27 am

The ship sailed into the straight behind the island, skipping the port area, near the forest part of the island, Jack had steered the ship and anchored along the side. Jack sighed as he then gave instructions, "Ok, listen up ye thunderheads, we obviously can't be seen by any of the guys we stole from, and also avoid the Anubis pirates if you can, the lot of you have shore leave but bring your arses back here by sundown, any of you bleeding fools start a fight in a pub or bring attention to the ship and ill drown yea in the florian triangle!!" The rest of the crew responded with a roar. Jack then sighed, Chamos carrying his tomahawks and his huge pole spear strapped to his back jumped off the ship "It has been nice knowing you blue sea dwellers, may our paths no longer cross..." Chamos walked into the forest, his eye leaving from the ship, to Tiberius who was there. Truth be told he didn't want to linger too long at any one place, though maybe at some point he could see himself as a crew member, maybe... or not. Chamos kept walking and walking.

Jack then sighed "Celestia , you go buy some things with the gold we have currently, and I'm going to go collect our reward from Mr ....... Tiberius  right? " Jack was getting ready, there was no way he ws going to let this guy go without getting the gold he was promised for saving his life.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested-   Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 3:59 am

"That husky friend of yours certainly is a bizarre case." Tiberius nonchalantly remarked, while observing the oddity that was Chamos vanish into the increasingly thicker vegetation. He had insisted that they just drop him here, because chances were they could be in danger if seen nearby him. But greed tents to be a stronger motivator than survival in this world, and Jack was a prime example of this habit in action.

"Right ..." He sighed, then hoped over the ship and onto the land. Turning towards them, he nodded Jack to follow him. Where he wanted to go wasn't exatly a vault, or perhaps a place with any remarkable amount of gold. If any of it. But before any debts of avarice were to be redeemed, he needed to handle some more pressing matters. Surely that glutton could wait a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested-   Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested- Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 3:17 am

Jack sighed "I don't know about Husky , but he is definitely high spirited, really strong guy, but he has some kind of death wish. Talking about no wonderful battle in the middle of the sea, talking about looking for a place to die..... if you ask me a bit of a suicidal maniac, i wonder if most sky people are like that?" Jack kept walking as they  come into a clearing, he began to grin. The sound of ships making port , items being moved around and traders screaming at each other while wenches seek their commissions for the day. The port market district was the beating heart and soul of Eizabern with various shops and exotic wares all around. Anything you could want from the New World, you could trade or buy here. Even rcertain custom cybernetics were sold at this market place. Not to mention the loot , booze and information you could ever dream of being dispensed at the taverns and local areas.

As Jack walked further along "Hey, not being all prying into your business and such, not that i want to get involved, but who was it that shipwrecked you anyway? I mean, you being as strong and feared as you are........."

[[Fort Terradern Anubis pirates Eizabern HQ]]

A huge explosion occurs in the middle as the alarm sounds in the fort near the top of the hill. A fight had been taking place now. It was all very  sudden. The fort itself held the flag of the Anubis Pirates. "RAISE THE ALARM, SOME GUY JUST STARTED ATTACKING THE FRONT GATE ALL OF A SUDDEN!!!!" These were members of the Anubis pirates divisions. Outside the gate there was a clear sign of a battle and in the middle was Chamos, breathing heavy and grasping his pole javelin in his hand, the heavy weapon making him crouch as he grins "Where there is a castle , there is battle....."

From the fort gate a man walks forward sighing wearing a long coat and various gear , he points his blade forward at the man "You know you should be a poet or something, but to think that kids these days have the guts to attack our base like this on an island belonging to our captain.... but don't think you can get away having hurt my men " He draws his cutlass from his hip, the design is edged and forward, a sleek design curling at the tip of the blade.

[[Johan Frideswide]]
[[Anubis pirates division commander and commander of the Revolutionaries]]
[[80,000,000 beli]]

"No need to soil your hands Jo " A figure jumps from the top landing on the floor , wearing a suit,
its a lean fox looking creature.with a beautiful brown fur coat and long snout with orange eyes, he draws his twin rapiers and wearing a big feather cap and a long blue cape. "I am new to the Anubis pirates, but will carry out the duty of avenging our comrades... " Both his twin rapier blades have engravings on them. Chamos grins "You seem capable , i can smell the blood off you....." The mink then smiled as he dashed "Your right, i have the blood of enemies on my hands .... for i have sworn to protect Anubis-sama , till my body can no longer serve!!"His swords clash with Chamos's spear, as he nimbly also delivering a kick to Chamos in the gut "Electro de Picar!!!" An electrical surge is delivered with the kick from the mink into Chamos's gut , Chamos coughs and grunts as he is sent sliding to the side, taking damage. HIs big strong frame the only thing keeping him alive. Chamos breathes heavily as the mink stands up straight "This one is a seasoned warrior.... you have my respect, please Jo bro, let me fight this man one on one......."

[[ Freddy "The honourable" (ethiopian wolf mink)]]
[[Anubis pirates commander]]
[[150,000,000 beli]]

Within the fort there was a heated discussion ongoing between two people. One was a brown haired man carrying a staff looking annoyed at the other person who was a woman with her legs on the table sitting back in her chair . "Now you listen here, i know Anubis sama says you are part of the crew, but when i say i need the medicine due to urgent reasons, what excuse do you have not to deliver this shipment? I have patients to cure you know?"

[[Hibiki C Dokoru ]]
[[Anubis pirates Division Commander and captain of Uproar pirates]]
[[250,000,000 beli]]

The lady took a swig of the bottle in her hand, before replying "I wouldn't worry your head about it, i told you, its delayed, me and the crew ran into a spot of trouble near Water 7, luckily we managed to out manoeuvre those guys, and i even stashed the loot , which is why my navigator took our men and went to get it back, while I'm waiting here...... besides, check your attitude at the door kid, i agreed to join Anubis cause he saved me and my crew from being sent to Impel Down, but don't for a second think ill take orders from some kid....."

[[Avis Ridley "The Desperado"]]
[[Anubis pirates division commander, Captain of the Dire Desperados, World renowned smuggler, ex shichibukai]]
[[750,000,000 beli]]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested-   Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested- Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 4:47 am

"I see. He reminds me of someone I once knew." Tiberius nonchalantly remarks about Chamos and his behavior; his tone almost hinting a fleeting scent of nostalgia. Jack's motives on the other hand, felt more like those of a typical, textbook pirate; get all the goods, and all the booze. Still, Tiberius suspected that he couldn't really be that simple and vulgar. Thought he couldn't really tell much more than this. "This is precisely why am glad we are at this place. I need to fix that arm of mine."

He stopped walking once he was questioned. Indeed he told them they would get into a lot of trouble if they were to stick around for long, but he probably didn't made it clear enough; perhaps a good, final deterrant for them to vanish. "Suerto Mugen. Fortune Maker. One of the Yonko." he bluntly states. "Although I didn't even got to face him. One of his men, no, his son. That person's powers are dangerous. It wouldn't be a stretch to believe that he is on par with that monster. Wonder if the rest of his "sons" are like that. If so, maybe he is the strongest force in the world."

An explosion could be heard in the distance, from the direction where that Chamos had headed to. "Your friend ... am afraid he is in trouble."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested-   Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested- Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 1:00 am

[[Fort Terraderm]]

Chamos again was on his knees breathing heavily, bruises and burn marks all over as the surroundings have relatively destroyed with craters and broken trees all around. Freddy was panting heavy as he was also sweating "This one clings to life desperately.... I've never seen anything so like this...." Johan shook his head, now taking out his pistol and pointing it at Chamos "Why.... your just trying to die , there is no reasoning to your fighting, no cause or goal to fight for, just senseless violence?" Chamos chuckled "Haha, blue sea dweller, is there need for more reason than to just fight and wage unbridled war?" Johan grit his teeth as he almost fires his pistol at Chamos "I just don't get it.... Freddy take him in, we will take him to Hibiki"

[[Eizabern market district]]

Jack soaked in the fact that Tiberius just revealed that the man who had defeated him was part of Fortune Makers crew. Jack didn't know Fortune Maker, but had always heard rumours and whispers mainly. Jack then shook his head as there was an explosion, Jack simply sighed and walked away "Leave it, he said he didn't want to sail , i won't force a man to join my crew if he doesn't want it.... besides, I'm not leaving your side till my reward is claimed........" Jack then said "Also regarding the one you fought, best you steer clear from that mess mate, your plenty strong and quite frankly a useful looking guy, but there are some forces you just don't take on in this world you see"

There was a sudden noise "JACK YOU CODGY DOG YOU!!!!" Jack turned around and grinned "Well if it aint Liddle , you pestilent  scallywag!!!! How have you been , set out on your own yet? Got your own crew?" Liddle was a average pirate, nothing really standout other than he was a sail man on the Elizabeth when Jacks father was the captain, he had since left the crew to seek his own fortune. Liddle then sighed "Nah mate, i had bad luck since then and nearly died a few times, aye now i have me own ship, but i sail it under the colours of Anubis!!" He shows his Anubis pirates tattoo as Jack groaned "Urghhh, not this again, why are people allying under this guy, we have barely seen him over the last few years." Liddle then spoke "Its safest under his banner mate, Lets face it, the rest of them are nut jobs, including this guy I've been hearing about .... Fortune maker?, One of his big name crew members are here, they set up shop, and people keep dying all around him..... its scary stuff mate....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested-   Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fortuner Maker Incident, Part A: Defeat -Open to Nik and me, pm if interested-
Page 1 of 1