One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some questions.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm

Storm

Some questions. Empty
PostSubject: Some questions.   Some questions. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 1:26 am

I am curious what the limit to having characters into a crew, if it is 'one and done' or something. I don't expect having say 5 on one ship to dictate things, but say atleast 2 to get the ball rolling and produce differing interactions for people to find since the place seems like a ghost ship.

As well, I am reading the generally basic rules and while I got the gist, I would like to hear other stuff to avoid so I don't end up making something that is in great distaste because perhaps an article of clothing or certain symbols (besides the obvious one that Whitebeard had on his flag before the cross).

I mostly ask since I had an idea to fit my recent character that fits with a fun fruit idea... But it could be taken completely the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Some questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some questions.   Some questions. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 3:22 pm

Actually used to have almost all of my characters in a single pirate crew at some point, so unless someone else from the Admins says otherwise (have gotten rusty with this place you see) it is not an issue.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Some questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some questions.   Some questions. Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 7:59 pm

Go for it. Put one or ten on a crew if you want. Just a warning if your crew gets wiped out that would pretty much take care of all of your characters sooo just be careful.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Some questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some questions.   Some questions. Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 8:30 pm

I can make a million characters. I got a Digimon universe with like 20 at the moment listed and still more to be done up
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Some questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some questions.   Some questions. Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 9:11 pm

The site limit is 10 but essentially yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some questions.   Some questions. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some questions.
Page 1 of 1