One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pulling inactivity and a new arc

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Pulling inactivity and a new arc Empty
PostSubject: Pulling inactivity and a new arc   Pulling inactivity and a new arc Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 10:23 pm

Sense I was inactive for a large period of time and missed most if not all events in crews that my characters were in. It wouldnt be fair to claim any glory or misfortune said crews took part in.

Therefore long story short im pulling all my characters from any crews they were left in if any.

I will put together a good arc for any who are interested. It will be based on a pirate alliance that will be disrupted by my marine characters. If successful I will create a new formidable crew that will add more chaos to our little world.

However if unsuccessful and the marines win . I will admit defeat and allow the survivors to be arrested or assimilated to the victors crew if so desired.

For all those who are bored and crave excitement I invite you. If interested reply with the dates and time youd be available for said adventure giving me the necessary tools I will need to plan an epic adventure for my dear friends to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Pulling inactivity and a new arc   Pulling inactivity and a new arc Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 1:28 am

Not to be morbid, but we're low on power right now. We can make it work, but you're looking at 5 people at best for right now. We will reboot everything and get things moving again, and when we do I think this would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Pulling inactivity and a new arc   Pulling inactivity and a new arc Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 12:38 pm

All things aside, welcome back, it is good to see you comin back.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Pulling inactivity and a new arc   Pulling inactivity and a new arc Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:11 pm

I was thinking of returning to RPing, but not yet due to lack of inspiration for a character aside from fighting styles, which is basically what kills my inspiration while my characters progress. However, if you need people to make the arc more crowded, I could play a less important character so that I can come back to RP slowly.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Pulling inactivity and a new arc   Pulling inactivity and a new arc Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 6:07 pm

Thanks shadow yeah ive been pretty busy unfortunately and now ive gotten some free time so ive come bake to something I enjoy;)

that be cool max Wink id be happy to rp with u again hmm inspiration whats always inspired me was takeing a poweror or a role and coming up with new ways to twist said ability into making it your own or even making a new ablity or power all together. and when im stopped on personality its always a nice refresher to look at the people around u in life they could be a good role model.

Before I Left last time I was working on these schematics maybe itll help spark something for you

weapon name:Shugotenshi Model(SX-1)

description:The SX's are built from human corpses, except for the original Chusei. They have Chuseis voice and look idential to him.They all have no memories of their past lives and are under complete control of the World Government.SX's are straightforward and robotic in the execution of their duties. They can identify pirates with active bounties and will immediately attack. While they ordinarily attack with Speed & precision, SX's will normally avoid attacking allies, such as the Shichibukai, though this directive can be ignored if they are ordered to attack.
SX's have the ability to speak, but rarely do so. Usually, they will speak to announce the presence of a pirate with an active bounty.Will stand down If ordered to step aside.

weapon special abilities:Shugotenshi Model
Antenna's:Can detect Heat signatures around the unit.
Eyes:Can scan's in order to find anyone who matches a bounty poster.
Mouth:Can Fire a powerful solar powered Lazor mean
Wing's: Are coated in silver solar pannels which draw energy from the sun. Also comes with built in Jet's for flight mode.
Chest:Can Open small holes within the chest to realeas Reapir Insect. Which takes 5 posts to repair Sx's that are not competely destroyed.
Arm's:Behind the elbows are built in jets for quick draw & slash movements. The Palm's of each hand can open and fire a Seastone spear connected by a normal chain.The perpose of said Spear is to peirce through a devil fruit use. Once on the other side opens 4 claws from the side of the spear head to dig into the back of said person perventing the spear from being pull out as the Sx pull in the said foe.
Leg's:Have jets placed right abve and below knee cap's to added speed.
Feet: Have Jets Under the foot to blast off the ground.
Body:can spoot out Black smoke screen from it's minature holes

Programmed Sword Technic's
Sx's Have been programed with advanced swordstyles.

Katana'sMech Katana's
Each Sx uses a differant set of Katana's As well as picking up additional Katana's from fallen Sx comrades
Katana's will explode if touches by anyone other then a SX
Brilliant light flashes everytime a SX draws a sword

Acid Katana's
acid proof Polyethylene sheath to contain the acid. And a spechial engeniered Acid proof metal sword thats coated with Acid. This Highly corrosive Acid Melts Fleash & metal of those they cut

Virus Katana's:When slashin another cyborg or robot the Microscopic robot's programmed with a virus enter their system shutting down Cyborg/Robot temporaily

Liquid Nitrogen Katan
cryogenic fluid which can cause rapid freezing on contact with living tissue, which may lead to frostbite.Which can also fire a mini cold Lazor Freezing targets into frozen block of ice.

Hot Katana:
Super heated Katana that can fire that burns when sliced and can also fire a Hot Lazor hat can melt most metals

Electric Katana:
Electrified katana that shocks foes upon slicing them as well as firing a pulse lazor that has the potential to paralize enimes for 1 post

Posion Katana:
Useing Curare which is a paralyzing poison.Coating the Blade. Those cut by said blade will start to have asphyxiation owing to the inability of the victim's respiratory muscles to contractcurare. Effect uses after 5 posts they will be paralized not killed

Cherub Mode.
If the Mode is about to be destroyied. The Wing's eject from the Sx's Back. Reviling a small robtic being attacked to the wings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pulling inactivity and a new arc   Pulling inactivity and a new arc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pulling inactivity and a new arc
Page 1 of 1