One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enkai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelgrinn Krusader

Kelgrinn Krusader

Enkai Empty
PostSubject: Enkai   Enkai Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:15 pm

Name: Enkai

Description: Enkai is a basic trident in shape. However, it does have a hook on the base of the weapon, opposite the blade. The blade of the weapon is infused with seastone.

Special Abilities: As a seastone weapon, it can nullify the abilities of any devil fruit user who touches its blade. Also, because Enkai's blade is infused with about the same concentration of seastone as the bars of a seastone cage, devil fruit users who touch its blade become very weak so long as they remain in contact with it.

History: The weapon was originally owned by Azure's mother. Before Azure's mother's death, she passed the weapon on to her daughter and forced Azure to promise to not use the weapon for any reason other than a just cause. Azure still carries the weapon to this day.

Last edited by Kelgrinn Krusader on Sat May 24, 2014 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Enkai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enkai   Enkai Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:50 am

Okay, so is the entire weapon a seastone weapon? Or is it tipped with seastone? I also was wondering if the hook is also seastone... because I would expect the weapon to be pretty heavy, and also pretty brittle and hard to use as a normal weapon.

Also, this isn't really... entirely necessary to answer, but I was kinda wondering how Azure's mother got her hands on a seastone weapon when seastone is generally pretty hard to get, even in small quantities.
Back to top Go down
Kelgrinn Krusader

Kelgrinn Krusader

Enkai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enkai   Enkai Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:09 am

Sorry I wasn't more clear. I've gone ahead and edited the weapon slightly to improve the wording for anyone else who looks at this.

Only the blade on the front of the weapon has seastone in it and it is not made entirely out of the material. The seastone is mixed into the steel of the blade. The concentration is higher than the seastone in a pair of Marine handcuffs, however. It's more like the bars of a seastone cage. Or the tip of Smoker's weapon from the main series.

I'll go ahead and answer it anyway. I'll take any excuse to talk about my characters. Very Happy Azure is a human-mermaid hybrid. Her mother was a mermaid. Her mother was part of a special anti-devil fruit unit within the forces of Fishman Island. As for seastone being rare, I don't know where the stuff comes from, but I would guess it is usually found in the ocean, due to its properties. So I'm assuming that the fishmen have quite a bit of it. The complete story will be in Azure's history, which I have yet to finish.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Enkai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enkai   Enkai Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:16 pm

Alright, that clarifies quite a bit! Thank you... I think that sounds good enough for this to be:

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enkai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enkai   Enkai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enkai
Page 1 of 1