One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sai Sai no Mi

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sai Sai no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Sai Sai no Mi   Sai Sai no Mi Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 4:01 am

Sai Sai no Mi or Rhino Rhino Fruit

Abilities: -Grants the user to transform into a half rhino half human hybrid and a full rhino form specifically a white
rhinoceros
-In rhino form the user is granted enhanced strength and endurance than a normal rhino
-In rhino hybrid form the user will remain unaffected by mediocre attacks and stronger attacks will deal smaller damage

At half rhino mode the user will gain an upward curved horn on its forehead about ten inches long with white armor
like plate of a rhino on its back,chest,arms,legs,back of hand,on top of feet and the stomach part he will also gain
long pad like plates on his shoulders and a high collar like plate on his neck

(just tell me if I need to edit something ,I'm planning on using this fruit on my character and add up a weapon for it)

Last edited by leland555 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Sai Sai no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai Sai no Mi   Sai Sai no Mi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:53 pm

Only thing that I'm not so sure about is the fact that you state that the user gains boosts even while in his normal, human, form.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com

Sai Sai no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai Sai no Mi   Sai Sai no Mi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:55 pm

I have edited it it was a mistake
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Sai Sai no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai Sai no Mi   Sai Sai no Mi Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 11:21 am

APPROVED.
(Apologies for late response, as I've been away for a while and still in the returnin process)
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

Sai Sai no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai Sai no Mi   Sai Sai no Mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sai Sai no Mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Retired/Archives-
Jump to: