One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trading Center

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Trading Center Empty
PostSubject: Trading Center   Trading Center Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:45 pm

So we've noticed that some of you didn't exactly get what you wanted from the events.  We would like to tell you too damn bad and send you on your way, but we can't....er well we're not that mean...kind of.  Anyway, what we are going to let you do is trade your event prize for someone else’s event prize.  Let’s say Mr. Black Bird wants a devil fruit slot and then we have Mr. Ero Sanin that wants ap.  Mr. Black Bird and Mr. Sanin agree that they're going to trade 10ap and a seastone covering for the devil fruit slot.  After they agree and post what they want to trade a mod will come and approve the transaction.  Simple right?  

Now let me get to the rules, yes there are limitations.  I know it's a bummer.  First of all, only prizes won in events or bought with event earnings can be traded.  So basically you can't use your characters staring ap or birthday ap to trade for a devil fruit slot or weapon that's being traded here.  Finally we don't allow outrageous transactions.  That's why a mod must approve the transaction before it becomes official.  As a rule of thumb, no user may lose more than 50% in any one given trade.  Let’s say someone pays 70ap from event earnings to a devil fruit but doesn't use the df, they keep it in their inventory.  Later they decide to sell the df.  They can't sell the df for less than 35ap.  

Trading is simple. Every transaction must be made in Advanced Section General Discussion. One person can state the circumstances of the trade and the other agrees. In the earlier example I would put, "Trading with Ero-Sanin my 10AP earned via events and a sea stone coating slot for his Devil fruit slot."  His post would say something like "I agree". Simple as that. Just remember that once you agree it can not be undone for out of character reasons, other then misunderstanding what the person put (because they made it too complicated or intentionally vague) or some sort of trickery took place.

-Half Credit to Cobdogred
Back to top Go down

Trading Center
Page 1 of 1