One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chibi Fwink is bored, lets play!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fwink

Fwink

Chibi Fwink is bored, lets play! Empty
PostSubject: Chibi Fwink is bored, lets play!   Chibi Fwink is bored, lets play! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:47 am

Game 1: Tag!

Rules: One person is "IT" and they must "Tag" the other plays. When "IT" touches another player in any way (clothing included) then the player they touched become "IT" and the player who was "IT" before cannot be tagged back until a 3rd player is tagged and become "IT"

Course: A 5 story hotel with 2 elevator shafts and one stairwell. There are 10 rooms on each floor (except #1)
Floor 1 - ground level: Lobby, many tables and a small fountain in the middle. There is a receptionists desk to the right of the entrance door.
Floor 2 - Suites: Rooms #1-#10 --- Each room has a large bed, a kitchen on its left, and a bathroom on its right. A the end of the bed there is a couch with a table.
Floor 3 - Family: Rooms #11-#20 --- Each rooms has two beds, a bathroom to the right of the doorway, and a balcony.
Floor 4 - Single Beds: Rooms #21-#30 --- Each room has a bathroom to the right of the entrance doorway. They each have a single bead with a side table. Each pair of rooms is connected by a doorway. So 5 doorway connections.
Floor 5 - Penthouses: Rooms #31-#40 --- Each room has a large bed, a study, a lounging area with 2 couched and a chair. Glass tables, a large bathroom. and a huge glass window with a view. These rooms also have an attic.

4 players minimum

Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Fwink is bored, lets play!   Chibi Fwink is bored, lets play! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:03 am

im in
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Fwink is bored, lets play!   Chibi Fwink is bored, lets play! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:50 pm

cant play tag with 2 people =(
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Fwink is bored, lets play!   Chibi Fwink is bored, lets play! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:56 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Fwink is bored s lets play!   Chibi Fwink is bored, lets play! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:25 pm

Radical man is in.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Fwink is bored, lets play!   Chibi Fwink is bored, lets play! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:47 am

just need on emore!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chibi Fwink is bored, lets play!   Chibi Fwink is bored, lets play! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1