One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Retirement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Retirement Empty
PostSubject: Retirement   Retirement Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:22 am

So some of you users are getting tired of using the same boring character over and over again. It must be a pain to force yourself to use a character you dislike because of the time and energy you have put into him in the past only to regret not making him different since the beginning. Now you've reached a conclusion, that the character has to be deleted because he is holding a character slot and you have an idea for a character you are dying to use. Because I like you gu-

"JUST GET ON WITH IT!"

... Because I like you guys I am going to give you an option for your hard work. Once every six months, so this isn't abused, a person can retire one of his characters, if they want, and transfer his total belli and stats to a new character that is NOT approved yet; and his level. What does this mean? Basically, all of that progress in your character isn't gone, but there are certain things that do NOT transfer over to limit the odds of a possible spam to increase strength. For one, ability points are not transferred over to the new character. No exceptions. Because some characters will have maybe 50AP when they transfer, instead of getting a headache at all of the possible ways that can be abused when starting out it's better to just say herpderp nope. Same goes for weapons and equipment.

"So that means I can just keep spamming my belli and stats into a new character till he turns into a super powerful and unbeatable character?! I GET 110% MINIMUM EXTRA EVERY SIX MONTHS?! I AM GOING TO BE UNBEATABLE AND I WILL ALSO GET 50 MILLION BELLI ON TOP OF THIS!!"

Nope, NOOOOOOPE. Basically, you will c/p your old total stats and level and put them on the new character. You can move the stats around the way you want, but it is in no way ADDING to the old character's power. The stats do not stack with the 110%, basically. The same goes with the belli; you can c/p the belli on the character but it does not stack with the starter belli. So, if I had a character with 200% total stats and 34 million belli, then that's the amount of stats and money that goes to the new character. So the character will have 200% stats and 34 million belli. Up to 50 million belli of the old character's money can be used for the new character's starter belli system. After the retirement of a character, and the stats and belli are transferred to a new character, the new character will never be able to use the starter belli system again with any character that he is retired too, same with all after that character and so on and so forth. In other words, Bob, my old character, is put inside Jimmy, my new character. I use the starter belli system and increase AP and stats, now I want to retire Jimmy and put his stats and belli inside Brown. Brown can't turn 50 million belli into stats or AP, but he gets to keep the belli Jimmy gave him and his stats.

That should solve the issue of unwanted characters, if not there is always the option of deletion and giving their points to me.
Back to top Go down

Retirement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Advanced Area :: Advanced RP Guides-
Jump to: