One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here!

Go down 
+11
Kenjiro Nakamura
nikz200
NotFrozen
Cobdogred
Layman Iconoclast
Aidoneus
y dau cymraeg
Argent
Captain One-eye
Eijisu
Karasu(the crow)
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here! Empty
PostSubject: Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here!   Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 9:26 pm

Welcome to the first ever event of the Advanced Section (AS). The current staff of the AS (that were online at the time) and I talked about possible ways to welcome the new users of the Advanced Section and after weeks of torture, and agonizing pain (it was actually about an hour) we figured that a giveaway would be the best thing for starter characters.

"What are you giving me?!"

You? Nothing. To the members of the site that I like (so everyone else) it will be one of three secret rewards. Each box will have a tiny clue about what's inside. The box you choose will decide your reward. Simple enough right? You can never 'choose' wrong. You have to put your decision here, under this post as a number indicating the box that you choose to open. You will not get the results of your box until about the end of the month (maybe a week sooner if I think everyone has voted). One very important rule is that you can not edit your post ever, even if you made the biggest grammar error of your life and accidentally forced an innuendo, or wrote something like "I believe in Santa Clause" and are regretting it. So no editing your post. If we see you edited your post, no matter what, the post will become invalid. So no prize for yuuu. So choose wisely, and stay with your vote. Another important rule is that the staff that participated in this idea, so Cobdogred, Aidon, and I, have to roll to decide our box. Anyone who can't decide from all three can do the same (remember, no editing). If the dice rolls 1-2 it's box one, 3-4 it's box 2, and 5-6 it's box three. Without any further distractions, I'll now show you your choices.

All three boxes are brown in color and unappealing. Tape covers the top so it can't be peeked through. When you approach the boxes each of them shows an obvious difference that can only be heard.

The first box is a free coating of seastone! Coat your blade or your ship it doesn't matter because if you chose this prize it's free! One time only.

The second box contains a devil fruit slot! The personal favorite of the three advanced section staff and I was the only one to roll it out of the three of us. XD One free devil fruit slot only.

The third box contains the voice of your character you're going to make with this free character slot calling you name. One free character slot only.

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eijisu

Eijisu

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here!   Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:52 pm

allow me to be the first to post here then good sir and i think i will choose box numbero dos(2)
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here!   Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 3:31 pm

Now this sounds quite interesting, I shall request for box number 3, as something calling my name must be important.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here!   Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 5:08 pm

I suppose Ill go with Box number 1
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here!   Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:20 am

I'll have ominous box number three!
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here!   Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:04 am

1-2 box 1
3-4 box 2
5-6 box 3

Aidoneus carried out 1 launched of one dice :
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here!   Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:09 am

Looks like I get...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here!   Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:09 am

The member 'Karasu(the crow)' has done the following action : Dices roll

'dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here!   Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:20 am

Cobdogred carried out 1 launched of one dice :
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here!   Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:05 am

OMG we all got different boxes! xD It was only the most statistically likely possibility xD
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here!   Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:41 am

NotFrozen carried out 1 launched of one dice :
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here!   Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Kenjiro Nakamura

Kenjiro Nakamura

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here!   Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:31 pm

>.>
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here!   Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:31 pm

The member 'Kenjiro Nakamura' has done the following action : Dices roll

'dice' : 4
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here!   Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:21 pm

I'll take a box number two
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here!   Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:12 pm

Just a reminder. The event will close in the 20th first thing. It is a little over 1PM here when I write this, it is very likely that the event will be over sometime during the late morning of the 20th after I post that the event has ended (maybe around 10AM-11AM). During that time any and all posts in here after mine will be ignored for the give-away. I will post once more asking everyone to look at the first post for the prizes everyone has won. It will be listed.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here!   Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 10:09 pm

Insane carried out 1 launched of one dice :
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here!   Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:47 pm

Uh, I choose box #1 Smile
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here!   Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:00 am

I choose box 3 even though I'll probably never do anything in the advanced section
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here!   Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:10 am

Ah two lucky entries at the last hour. Well without further ado, the prized will be revealed on the first post of the thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here!   Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advanced Section Event: The giveaway for all members is here!
Page 1 of 1