One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bikun Bikun no mi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

Bikun Bikun no mi Empty
PostSubject: Bikun Bikun no mi   Bikun Bikun no mi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:43 pm

Name: bikun bikun no mi (shift shift fruit)

Type: Paramecia

Capabilities: This fruit has the ability to "shift" things, somewhat like shifting a gear. This increases a basic physical attribute of the target, thereby. Examples include velocity, mass, shape, and etc. Only one basic change can occur at one time. Someone can shift the user into "neutral" by making him or her bored or unconscious. Shifts can be stacked on top of each other, if they are "positive" gears, like increasing velocity, amplifying its power. To do this, the user must make certain types of "contact". The first gear requires direct eye contact. Second, indirect touch. Third, direct touch. The fourth requires the user to contact the target with his/her blood. The fifth requires that the user ingest the blood of the target, which it will then "reverse" the user, and make him less of that corresponding attribute. "Reverse" gears cannot be stacked. They are one basic effect that is "negative". Positive effects are effects that increase, such as increased velocity or strength. Negative effects are effects that decrease, such as losing weight or losing endurance. A reverse gear can negate the effects of one "gear" another devil fruit user has, neutralizing that effect until the user of this fruit is bored or unconscious; furthermore, deactivating the gear or changing the gear will neutralize this fruit's effect. If another devil fruit user has a gear active, the user can increase the effects of that gear through positive shifts, reaching fifth gear when it would normally be fourth. Unlike other devil fruits, this devil fruit has a special ability caused by gears. One using this fruit can activate a gear called "bull dog", which takes away any and all devil fruit related abilities from hisself or herself and in exchange he or she has their non-devil fruit techniques double in power. The final gear is the "park" gear. This gear forcibly removes the devil fruit and its powers to a new host, be it a fruit or user. The parking gear, if used when in full health, will erase all memories from the point of obtaining the fruit's abilities. If used when injured, it will kill the user.

(This fruit is based on a car's gears obviously. This fruit will be used for a PC. I can assure you its abilities will not be abused or power played. For example, this fruit can't "reverse" life or death.)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Bikun Bikun no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikun Bikun no mi   Bikun Bikun no mi Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 2:57 pm

That is a really peculiar fruit .. care for a simpler explanation of how it works/what it does? Also, I have some issues with "bull dog" and "park" gear.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

Bikun Bikun no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikun Bikun no mi   Bikun Bikun no mi Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:03 pm

If I wanted to protect myself, I could put a wall into "fourth gear: durability", which would essentially make it extremely hard to break. I could not put it into fifth, as it does not have blood. If someone else had a wall just as strong and I wanted to get through it, I could put the wall into "reverse gear: durability" and it would be easier to break; however, since negative gears cannot be stacked, I probably would still need a bomb or something to do the trick. This could also be done to speed, strength, etc. it is impossible to put oneself into fifth gear, due to the nature of fifth gear. That is essentially how the fruit works.

Bull dog basically keeps the status quo. If the total power someone can have is a little over 9000, and it is near 5000 split between two attributes, this ability would simply allow one instead of two of those attributes to be over 9000 while the other attribute could not be used.

The park gear is simply a plot gear. I plan on making a character who will change the plot of the site and upon his death, he shall give his fruit to the one who killed him. That is the reason for the park gear. So essentially, it makes it make sense for me to off my character and have the killer get my fruit instead of my killer killing me and then just saying he got a devil fruit in his next update. If the user doesn't want the fruit, they don't have to off themselves to get rid of it either; they only need to find a new host. It doesn't work on devil fruit users, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bikun Bikun no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikun Bikun no mi   Bikun Bikun no mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bikun Bikun no mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Retired/Archives-
Jump to: