One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Douteki Douteki no Mi (Kinetic Fruit)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Douteki Douteki no Mi (Kinetic Fruit)  Empty
PostSubject: Douteki Douteki no Mi (Kinetic Fruit)    Douteki Douteki no Mi (Kinetic Fruit)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:06 pm

Name: Douteki Douteki no Mi (Kinetic Kinetic devil fruit)

Capabilities: The user is able to create and manipulate waves, currents and blows of kinetic energy and shape it or move it to his will. This kinetic energy can actually be seen by everyone, as it is a very dense form of it, and it takes a blue or green transparent appearance. This form of kinetic energy is a pure manifestation of it, kind of like what fire is (a pure manifestation of light and heat energy). The manipulation of this kinetic energy can be used in diverse ways like:

• Density manipulation. The relative density of this kinetic energy can be manipulated to make it more or less "solid". This is because the kinetic energy can be used in order to create resistance to other movement. This allows the user to create barriers out of it that will push things that try to go against it in it's densest forms, create barriers that will slow down users that attempt to go through them (as the kinetic energy will push them in the opposite direction they are trying to go to), or make swift currents that will facilitate movement in a specific direction.

• Kinetic currents and waves. The kinetic energy may be used in order to deliver blows to the enemies when it is in the form of currents. The kinetic energy can also be pulsed in the form of waves to move objects and enemies back, hindering their movement. Kinetic currents could also form movement barriers that can act as traps, as a movement that runs into them would have a hard time moving out of it.

Drawbacks:

• Although the user is unaffected by the movement fields and barriers, allies may be affected by these, hindering their movement.
  • The maximum power that can be exerted through the kinetic energy waves, currents or barriers is equivalent to the maximum strenght that the user could achieve with his own body. Momentum can increase this power, as it could do it with a solid object or shockwaves produced by a user.
  • The barriers may not affect other forms of energy, which can go through it, only entities that involve matter are affected. (Airslashes and shockwaves can be slowed down, but strong enough blows could go through the barriers [in relation to the point discussed earlier].)

• Just a note: Even the barriers and fields that the user wants to create can be avoided, as they need to move towards the area of effect.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Douteki Douteki no Mi (Kinetic Fruit)    Douteki Douteki no Mi (Kinetic Fruit)  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:54 pm

Hmmmm ... APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Douteki Douteki no Mi (Kinetic Fruit)    Douteki Douteki no Mi (Kinetic Fruit)  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:28 pm

Nikz was talking to rodo about this the last time I checked, maybe it's best if we stay out of this one Shadow. I think it had something to do with the ability to slow a lot of tings down around the user of this fruit. Basically, the user is a walking slow motion machine while he can move about normally. I'm not getting into details because I didn't read this thoroughly enough to give an opinion, but I remember nikz talking to Rodo about this fruit and since he never approved it, I assume they never reached an agreement.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Douteki Douteki no Mi (Kinetic Fruit)    Douteki Douteki no Mi (Kinetic Fruit)  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:54 pm

Oh, my bad, I merely saw the drawbacks and considered it to be stable due to them .. in any case, approval retracted until further notice, I guess .. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Douteki Douteki no Mi (Kinetic Fruit)    Douteki Douteki no Mi (Kinetic Fruit)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Douteki Douteki no Mi (Kinetic Fruit)
Page 1 of 1