One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOFF: When the gods' powers take earthly shapes... A battle of mighty Yonkou, Roko, Maximillion and Anubis (Open to Rodoku, Maxulus and nikz only)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

GOFF: When the gods' powers take earthly shapes... A battle of mighty Yonkou, Roko, Maximillion and Anubis (Open to Rodoku, Maxulus and nikz only)  Empty
PostSubject: GOFF: When the gods' powers take earthly shapes... A battle of mighty Yonkou, Roko, Maximillion and Anubis (Open to Rodoku, Maxulus and nikz only)    GOFF: When the gods' powers take earthly shapes... A battle of mighty Yonkou, Roko, Maximillion and Anubis (Open to Rodoku, Maxulus and nikz only)  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:36 pm

The sacred land, Mariejois, on top of the Red Line was a territory reserved to the Celestial Dragons. It was one of the most difficult territories to invade for a pirate crew, and it would be even more difficult for a single man to escalate their way up or break in. Actually, Yonkou Roko Cloud, the "Greatsword Sorcerer", had never seen anyone do it, but he and his opponent were looking at each other, standing in the middle of the Main Square of one of Mariejois districts... Definitely not close to a marine base, but surely exposed. His foe was none other than another Yonkou: Anubis Nefertiti, otherwise known as "The Desert King". He was worldwide known for his use of the Suna Suna no Mi, and Roko for his pseudo-magical skills with his Greatsword... or at least they were magical for him.

It was almost sunrise and the clouds and horizon were tinted by a pink color that illuminated part of the houses, coating everything with dense shadows.

"I dont see how we have come to meet in this place, Yonkou Anubis." - Roko said, a little bit serious, a little bit joking. Everyone was obviously sleeping.

Last edited by Rodoku on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

GOFF: When the gods' powers take earthly shapes... A battle of mighty Yonkou, Roko, Maximillion and Anubis (Open to Rodoku, Maxulus and nikz only)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOFF: When the gods' powers take earthly shapes... A battle of mighty Yonkou, Roko, Maximillion and Anubis (Open to Rodoku, Maxulus and nikz only)    GOFF: When the gods' powers take earthly shapes... A battle of mighty Yonkou, Roko, Maximillion and Anubis (Open to Rodoku, Maxulus and nikz only)  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:50 pm

Anubis sat up as Roko was walking towards him, he stood cross legged watching Rokos sword come out. "I have not the slightest clue, but perhaps ... its as well that im here... you see before i cross to the New World, its time to show these so called kings, the true meaning of nobility, while they were hiding in this haven, they thought themselves above all others and safe from the reign of piracy, but today is the day i end their pathetic little charade. Ill put an end to this island and .... i guess your sword is quite nice... it would look nice in my private vaults upon the Grim Death...... hand me your sword Yonkou Roko Cloud....."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: When the gods' powers take earthly shapes... A battle of mighty Yonkou, Roko, Maximillion and Anubis (Open to Rodoku, Maxulus and nikz only)    GOFF: When the gods' powers take earthly shapes... A battle of mighty Yonkou, Roko, Maximillion and Anubis (Open to Rodoku, Maxulus and nikz only)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:13 am

"Ah, ah, ah! Do you think this is a toy?" - Roko gave him a ridiculizing facial expression. Roko now actually took it out, unsheathing it from the inmense sheath that hanged on his back.- "If you think about it... with the both of us here, it could be the end of their "pathetic little charade". "

Roko laughed for himself and looked towards Anubis.

"I know I might be the newest Yonkou around... And the way to the New World can be tough... but there is no need to understimate me, right?"- Roko then walked slowly towards Anubis, without geting very close either, just walking in his direction.- "You could always try to take the sword from me... but it would need to be over my dead body"

Roko smiled defiantly.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: When the gods' powers take earthly shapes... A battle of mighty Yonkou, Roko, Maximillion and Anubis (Open to Rodoku, Maxulus and nikz only)    GOFF: When the gods' powers take earthly shapes... A battle of mighty Yonkou, Roko, Maximillion and Anubis (Open to Rodoku, Maxulus and nikz only)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:55 am

Anubis got up laughing as he flexed his fingers "Ahaha, you are interesting, no wonder so many follow you, you truly are the embodiment of this current generation!!!! Come then, ill give take the sword off you and place it in my vault as remembrance for this amusing moment, ahahahaha" Anubis lifted his hand up, a huge wave of sand grew suddenly from the palm of his hand, a sand storm had suddenly began in the middle of Mariejois, peoples houses were being filled and the harsh winds were sweeping across the holy island as Anubis rose into the sky on a sand platform.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: When the gods' powers take earthly shapes... A battle of mighty Yonkou, Roko, Maximillion and Anubis (Open to Rodoku, Maxulus and nikz only)    GOFF: When the gods' powers take earthly shapes... A battle of mighty Yonkou, Roko, Maximillion and Anubis (Open to Rodoku, Maxulus and nikz only)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:41 pm

Roko laughed between lips at Anubis' determination to have his sword as a trophy and saying that he was the representation, an icon of his pirate era. Roko liked to feel that way... Like people followed him, and he loved making friends. It was very ironic that they were in Mariejois, about to fight and basically destroy the place...

Anubis had found Roko's words and the moment itself to be amusing. It was, indeed, and Roko looked around when he saw Anubis whip out a sandstorm. He was amazed for a second, and he pointed his face down, in order to prevent sand from getting into his eyes. He though that this was the way Anubis would have of showing off his power.

"Woah... I can see that you have magic in you as well."- Roko said, and then extended his Greatsword to the side and performing a gigantic wind blast that expanded in all direction as he used his sword with the Wind Crystal on it as if it was a fan. This blew the sand away from Roko and made all the dust from the area fly away. -"But your magic... is bothering my eyes a little bit."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: When the gods' powers take earthly shapes... A battle of mighty Yonkou, Roko, Maximillion and Anubis (Open to Rodoku, Maxulus and nikz only)    GOFF: When the gods' powers take earthly shapes... A battle of mighty Yonkou, Roko, Maximillion and Anubis (Open to Rodoku, Maxulus and nikz only)  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:54 pm

Anubis then stood steady, forming a mini cyclone in his hand, it was spinning and spinning as Anubis aimed foward "SABLES!!" He then the tornado rampaging at Roko while he took a few steps back, he whistled, signalling his pet hawk King to watch the skies for him and signal him. Anubis took a few steps back and stood steady leaning against the wall of a building.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: When the gods' powers take earthly shapes... A battle of mighty Yonkou, Roko, Maximillion and Anubis (Open to Rodoku, Maxulus and nikz only)    GOFF: When the gods' powers take earthly shapes... A battle of mighty Yonkou, Roko, Maximillion and Anubis (Open to Rodoku, Maxulus and nikz only)  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:18 am

Roko didnt activate the Wind Crystal when he lunged extremely fast airslashes forward in order to dissipate the Sables attack that was moving towards him. He looked at his foe seriously. This yonkou was no joke, but neither was Roko. At the same time, the Greatsword Sorcerer's pet peregrine falcon, Tyren, was searching through the skies.

When Anubis whistled to his hawk to signal him, Roko did the same to his falcon. Tyren looked at Roko and he pointed at the other bird that was flying around. Tyren then screeched and his superior speed was deployed as it swifted towards King.

Simlutaneously, Roko had risen his lef and stomped the floor: "Sen Rankyaku!" - he exclaimed as he did this. He wasnt too far away from Anubis and the linear rankyaku that travelled in a straight line towards Anubis moved dangerously and threateningly.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: When the gods' powers take earthly shapes... A battle of mighty Yonkou, Roko, Maximillion and Anubis (Open to Rodoku, Maxulus and nikz only)    GOFF: When the gods' powers take earthly shapes... A battle of mighty Yonkou, Roko, Maximillion and Anubis (Open to Rodoku, Maxulus and nikz only)  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:02 pm

As the Rankyaku moved towards Anubis and was about to slice him, the attack would be intercepted by an as-of-yet mysterious attack. A ball of compressed air was shot towards the air slash and it collided with the air blade, causing a big explosion that indicated the strength of both attacks. And while the explosion was still occurring, a man would walk at the scene. The man was a young man with an emotionless look on his face, which was full of scars. He had scars all across his face, a few of them covered by his medium in terms of length brown hair. Also, he wore an open shirt that revealed his well-built body and more scars than he already had in his face. He wore black shorts and a fur on his back, a purple one. His appearance was completed with his sandals which were as dark as his pants were.

"Hmph. It seems that I am in the right place at the right time. It would be my enjoyment to see you both die... Greatsword Sorcerer and Desert Prince." he commented. That man was none other than Maximillion Maimou, another one of the Yonko!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: When the gods' powers take earthly shapes... A battle of mighty Yonkou, Roko, Maximillion and Anubis (Open to Rodoku, Maxulus and nikz only)    GOFF: When the gods' powers take earthly shapes... A battle of mighty Yonkou, Roko, Maximillion and Anubis (Open to Rodoku, Maxulus and nikz only)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOFF: When the gods' powers take earthly shapes... A battle of mighty Yonkou, Roko, Maximillion and Anubis (Open to Rodoku, Maxulus and nikz only)
Page 1 of 1