One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Verve Mein

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

Verve Mein Empty
PostSubject: Verve Mein   Verve Mein Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:46 pm

Name: Dr. Verve Mein "The loaner"

Bounty: 235,000,000 (Former)

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate, World Government

Home Village/Ocean: Grand Line

Appearance:
Spoiler:

History: Verve is a pirate who started his career long ago, at the time of the Pirate King. He earned a bounty of 235,000,000 Beri on his head before he got caught and was imprisoned at the prison of Blue Stripe. However, when Maximillion Maimou escaped from the prison, he found the chance to escape in secret and reformed his former crew, the Plague Pirates. He sailed in the New World for a while to learn about the many poisons, chemicals, and way of killing provided in the new world, but recently he received an invitation to become a member of the Shichibukai, which he accepted.

Soon afterwards, his crew threw a mutiny and split, and verve left the crew to serve as a government agent. Without the crew to aid him or break his name, the government gave him official training with CP-0, including many sparring sessions with Vice Admiral Cortez, who seemed to enjoy beating the shit out of verve and getting him patched back up. Additionally, verve unlocked all 3 forms of haki, and can use them effectively albeit unrefined and basic. He assassinated the two new captains of the Black Storm Pirates and New Plague Pirates and reformed them into the true and original Plague pirates. His crew during this time, under new leadership, gained new medical and poisoning skills and resources which has allowed verve more leeway in what he could do. He had them given advanced training for the basics of rokushiki and life return, courtesy of CP-3, and requested for a customized government ship to be allotted for his new crew, and even suggested allowing marines to join the crew for specific missions.

Personality: Verve is an evil pirate who is destroying anything he finds in front of his path. He also is very smart. He knows what is good for him and what is bad for him on most occassions. Also, he has a blood lust and he enjoys killing people more than anything else. He tends to be extremely passive aggressive and even charitable at times, though it is all manipulation for his entertainment. He is sometimes competitive, particularly with marine and world government ties, such as the admirals and other shichibukai. However, he does stay professional typically. He prefers long-range, projectile, and stealth combat over close-mid range combat, though he is just as good at those ranges.

Ship: Black Plague (a marine buster-call warship with a mask-like armor added to the hull)

Ship Flag: A jolly roger with his signature mask.

Devil Fruit: Kashi Kashi no Mi
Type: Paramecia
Effect: Kashi Kashi no Mi is a paramecia type Devil Fruit that turns the user into a loaner. The user is able to loan things to others or loan them for as long as he wishes. The process of loaning is quite simple. The user has to firstly touch an object. Then, he send that object like he teleports it to another person to "loan" it, or he can summon that thing at his hand like getting it "loaned". From that point, the user can loan or receive through a loan a thing for as long as he wants, although it would return back to the owner's hand (the owner being the user or somebody else) when the thread ends. A thing can be loaned to a person the user has touched or to a person within the user's viewing radius.
However, that is not the only ability of the fruit. The user also has the ability to loan his unique abilities (such as a poisonous octopus merman's poisoning abilities or a flying fish merman's flying abilities) to others temporarily (5 posts), including the fruit ability of this fruit. The fruit ability can be loaned to others to use it. The ability cannot be used on Devil Fruit users, though. A note is that the user cannot get "loaned" unique abilities of others, he can only loan unique abilities. When the user loans his power to another one, he gets his ability to swim back for the time the ability is loaned as he temporarily loans his fruit ability to another person and gets rid of it. However, after the time passes and the 5 posts are used, the power returns to the user, making him drown.
Note: Those unique abilities are the natural abilities of a person, which are given by nature. As a result, Rokushiki, Speed, Strength, Techniques and any stuff like these that are earned through training and development cannot be "loaned". Also, if a character is born with super-human strength, that strength still is under the "Development" section because of the fact that even if it was naturally great, it could develop. The same applies for talent, as a talent over a thing is the ability to get better at the thing easier than a normal person without the talent.

Special Abilities:
-Fastest in the Seas (runs at sonic speeds, though not super sonic)
-Water Speed (he can run on water and use gheppo on the surface of water to not fall in; additionally, when he loans his df abilities to another, for 5 minutes he can move at full speed through the water)
-Devil Fruit Master
-Superhuman Body (Iron-level strength and durability)
-Master of all weapons (which he gets loaned most of the times)
-Poison Immunity
-Master Herbalist
-Expert Chemist
-Expert Surgeon
-Expert Acrobat
-Expert Lockpick
-Some life return/rokushiki
-Adept Observation (expert range, but basic observation all around)
-Expert Armament (can apply haki to weapons, touch intangibles, armor parts of his body, and create shockwaves, but is not a master and cannot perform master-level haki feats such as full-body armor
-Conquerer’s Haki (Basic conqueror’s, capable of knocking out up to 25,000 lower-level NPCs
-Genius (8G, 200IQ)
-Eidetic Memory
-Mental Versatility

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
-Bomb Loan: Verve activates one of the bombs he is carrying below his cloak. He then loans it to the enemies and it instantly explodes, causing them damage.
-Poison Loan: Verve opens a bottle of venom and he turns it at the opposite direction. However, before the poison completely drops and it is about to drop the first droplet, he teleports it at the enemy's hands with his Devil Fruit power.
-Dagger Loan: Verve drops or throws dagger and teleports it with his loaning powers to stab his enemies from a distance with it.
-Axe Loan: Verve throws his tomahawk at full speed towards the opponent after having gotten close to the opponent, it teleports to a different location to strike the target from a blind spot.
-Mach Loan: Verve loans himself an opponent’s weapon, switching it with an item from his inventory
-Gheppo
-Shigan
-Kami-e
-Sensory Life Return (verve can accelerate his bodies functions up to 3 times normal, causing him to perceive, think, react, and move faster at the result of calorie drain)
-Wound Life Return (verve can perform surgery on himself using life return and his own body, allowing him to seal wounds shut and recover more fully from damages, but has no regenerative properties)
-Waving Strike (using air blades/shockwaves to attack from different angles than it would physically seem

Weapons/Items:
CP-0 C4 bombs (large building level)
Medical Supplies
SIQ injections
Poisons
Drugs
Axes
Bladed weapons and tools
Thieves’ tools (lockpicks, files, etc)

Goals:
Kill Dagon
Kill Karasu
Kill Derge
Find D.I.A.
Develop new advanced SIQ super soldiers
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Verve Mein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verve Mein   Verve Mein Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 3:23 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Verve Mein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verve Mein   Verve Mein Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 3:38 am

Well ... he is an NPC, right? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

Verve Mein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verve Mein   Verve Mein Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 3:52 am

Well it was originally his so he technically is the creator and can chose to deny my design for the character, so I suppose he can APPROVE as well
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Verve Mein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verve Mein   Verve Mein Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 4:04 am

I actually thought by this time that Verve became your own character considering that the concept behind NPC characters was that the players could actually get them eventually.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

Verve Mein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verve Mein   Verve Mein Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 4:26 am

Really? I don’t actually want that. I gave verve conqueror’s because the shichibukai are likely to be short on it, as crow is the only other one I’d say would have it, and I made it weaker than luffy’s specifically to keep it weak for being a npc. I was planning on giving cortez conqueror’s and I can’t do that i I use it on another PC :V I don’t mind working on him and playing him, but as far as I was concerned it was a placeholder npc that is intended to be killed by a pc. He’s a good character and I like him, but I would rather keep my conqueror’s slot and have the option of either having him killed or passed of to another player when activity spikes for an ACTUAL pc.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Verve Mein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verve Mein   Verve Mein Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 4:45 am

Then an NPC he can remain. Solves all problems, no?
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

Verve Mein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verve Mein   Verve Mein Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 4:54 am

Precisely.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Verve Mein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verve Mein   Verve Mein Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 5:17 am

sure, np I just thought you had adopted him as a PC
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

Verve Mein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verve Mein   Verve Mein Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 6:04 am

I was just explaing why I didn’t, but I still appreciate your approval as it was originally your idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Verve Mein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verve Mein   Verve Mein Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Verve Mein
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation :: NPC'S-
Jump to: