One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:00 am

The attack succeeded and the cards dug into his injured hand, he didn't seem too bothered, even though he was feeling a lot of pain. He pushed his fist into the cards so that the cards will dig into his fist more, hopefully jamming them in there.

"Now only me to show you my true form..." he muttered.

"Kaba Kaba No Mi! (Hippo Hippo Fruit) Hybird!"

As soon as those words exited his lips, he began to gain a lot of weight, his mouth grew bigger. His jaws were a lot more powerful too! He opened his mouth very wide, and aimed to crush the magician's arm with his jaws.

(OOC: Here's the fruit I used: Kaba Kaba No Mi, I suggest reading it before posting. Smile)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:52 am

"You weigh much more in this freaking appearance, I guess. This makes things much more easy for me, I pressume." were the words of Sebastian who jumped backwards and dodged the incoming jaw attack, with great speed and reflexes, showing great skill. Then, he grabbed a card with his index and his middle fingers which he threw at the hippo-human hybrid swiftly, right below the enemy's foot. "If you fall down, it will take you a few more seconds to get up, right?" he asked as he threw the card at the enemy, speaking the name of his technique. "Slipper Card!" he said, as he launched the card, right below at the enemy so that he would slip and lose his balance to fall on the ground, leaving himself open for the deadly card tricks the magician was about to use afterwards. Would the attack work?
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:32 pm

The card made it's way under Malistar's foot and indeed, made him sleep however he landed on all fours. Meaning he was standing on his feet and his hands. He then charged at Sebastian, a average hippo's speed is around 30 km/h. They run fast while in straight lines however their turns are pretty lame. As he charged, he opened his mouth wide to reveal his sharp teeth.

"HAAAAAAAA!"

He pushed through the crowd of people who got in the way, the other marines were busy trying to calm down the citizens. What will happen now?

Ginichi

The two stood, panting. The man seemed to have a bullet wound on his left arm, it looked like Ginichi had finally succeeded in shooting him for once.

"I guess it's time to reveal my face..." he muttered as he pulled down his hood,

Ginichi's eyes widened, why was he so surprised?

[Introduction Box]
[Nero Chowdan]
[Former Right-hand man of Chowdan Gang]
[Current Marine, Zodiacs]

"W-why?" Ginichi muttered in awe as he examined the man's face. He had long blonde hair and dark blue eyes, his skin was light and there was a plaster over his nose.

"You abandoned us in the prison cell. You have no right to call yourself a cap-"

A bullet shot through Nero's head. Ginichi was the shooter. He seemed a lot calmer now. Walking past the dead corpse he began to climb the stairs.

"We have no use for traitors in the gang. You leave our side, you die."

He was lucky to have caught him off guard. Ginichi knew his weakness too well. After all, he was his former captain. He climbed the stairs, ready to slay the leader and get the Chowdan Gang's name known all over the West Blue, they were alive and kicking....
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:02 pm

[OOC: Tell me when you want me to RP beating him down]

"Shit!!! This freak is stronger than I expected!!!" was the quick thought of Sebastian who waited for the hippo human hybrid to come at him. Then, as soon as Malistar reached him, he moved his body at the sides, dodging the jaw attack and having the enemy near his sides. "Let's cut down some hippo meat!!!" he commented before he attempted to slash down the enemy at the sides, with the hopes that he would succeed in causing some damage to the enemy. Sebastian was panicked but he preferred not to show it.
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:10 pm

(OOC: You may take him down on your next post.)

Crap! The man had leaped to his side, he hated turning for it slowed him down a lot. Noticing the man cutting into him he decided it was time to go all out. Slowly beginning to turn, he yelled the following words:

"Kaba Kaba No Mi! Full Transformation!"

His fat began to grow quickly, so did his jaws. His teeth got sharper and longer, the power on his jaws increased. Once he fully turned to face the Magician, he quickly charged at him. He was very close and from this range, he could get a critical hit. He opened his big jaws and aimed to crush the magician between them.

Did the magician have another trick up his sleeve or was this his final moments?!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:21 pm

"No! No! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" said the magician as the hippo's jaws were about to bite him but by the time the jaws almost reached him, he grinned and he changed his way of speaking. Instead of speaking with a frightened voice, he changed his way of speaking, talking with a cool and calm voice. The hippo froze. He would not move. Was it a technique of a magician what just happened? People did not know... All they knew was what they saw... And what they saw was the magician turning his back at the enemy while the hippo was being stabbed from behind with great force by the pecking attacks of five different pigeons. The pecking attacks literally drilled his body, causing him several holes and making him fall on the ground, unconscious with great injuries. Then, the pigeons went inside Sebastian's tossed hat, which he tossed before, and Sebastian walked towards the hat, picking it up and placing it back at his head with grace.

"The march of the pigeons... What a wonderful trick, it is." he commented, while walking away. "Sorry for not taking you as a freak for my future circus. Your teeth smell like poop." he said as he left.
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 5:33 pm

Ginichi

Ginichi came to a set of two big doors, without taking a moment to think he pushed them wide open with ease. Their, in front of him, was a fancy room with a wonderful crimson carpet spread out on the floor, wide bookshelves were on each side of the room. They were packed with all kinds of books. The wallpaper was a dark red with yellow lines going in a vertical pattern. In the end of the room there was a desk, behind the desk was the man from before, the man he had encountered in his failed attempt to rob the bank. The man who stopped him in his tracks.

Captain Scorpio. (OOC: I made his NPC profile in the NPC section if you want to read about him.)

"Well, well. It seems you've made quite the mess in my beloved marine base..." He said as he got out of his throne and leaped over the counter.

"You come onto this island, you gather up a crewmate, you rob a bank, you kill my soldiers and then you destroy my marine base. ALL FOR YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A CREW!"

As soon as he had said that, he raised his right arm, it suddenly came charging at Ginichi, it grew longer faster and faster and was covered it a slimy purple-ish fluid. Ginichi leaped out of the way dodging the attack. He shot at the captain but the bullets just sunk into his body.

"You love staying here so much? Then you can stay here... for the rest of eternity!"

His arm whipped back into position, he charged towards Ginichi. He coated his right fist with poison and sent a punch towards Gin. Gin dodged by stepping to the side, he would counter attack but he didn't want to end up like his bullets. He leaped backwards away from the man however the man caught up with Ginichi and went in for another punch, Gin dodged, he punched, Gin dodged, he punched. This kept on going, the cycle getting faster with each punch. Gin suddenly sent kick to Scorpio's stomach. It hit and he stumbled backwards. He didn't have enough time to re-act by changing his stomach into the poison.

"Haha. Oh yay, you got a kick in..."

Scorpio charged towards Gin once more, he pulled back both his fists which were coated in poison and shot his fists straight for Ginichi stomach, Ginichi quickly whipped his right fist across the man's face. Scorpio's poison fists were an inch away, they would've hit if Gin hadn't had sent that punch which made Scorpio step backwards once again.

"You can only change up to two body parts into poison, right?"

"Yeah? How'd you know?"

"When I shot you, you're left fist and stomach were transformed into liquid poison. You could've easily finished me off with your free fist but you chose not too. Which was weird.. until I figured it out."

"Haha... you solved it. Doesn't mean you can't dodge it!"

Scorpio lashed out at Ginichi, his left knee was going straight for Gin's stomach and it was indeed coated with poison. Gin dodged by jumping out of the way. Scorpio shot both his poison fists towards Gin's face. Gin couldn't dodge this one, it was over. The attack was too fast. Too fast even for him.... a bullet pierced Scorpio's stomach. Another bullet got him in the knee. He was forced to kneel down. Gin approached him and placed the front of the gun on his head.

"You were too cocky. You have powers, big woop. I've seen powers being used in other places too hence the reason why I'm not really surprised... now rest in peace, you son of a b!tch."

The bullet tore through his head, and he fell onto the ground. Dead. Ginichi put his empty pistol away and swung the corpse over his soilders. Man, this guy was heavy. He made his way to the top of the building. Going over to the edge, he began to yell out.

"IT'S OVER. YOUR CAPTAIN IS DEAD. PUT AWAY YOUR WEAPONS. YOU KNOW ALL WORK FOR ME! ANYONE WHO REFUSES SHALL FACE THE DEATH PUNISHMENT!" this message was directed to the marines, the citizens ran into their homes and the marines who were still alive looked over at Ginichi.

He chucked the corpse into the crowd of marines. (There were about 20 of them) They all yelled as they saw the bullet wound in their captain's head.

Bingo.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:03 pm

Meanwhile, Sebastian was dealing with the marines who gathered around him after he defeated his previous enemy. They were all shooting at him with their bullets, but Sebastian was simply throwing his cards, blocking the incoming bullets, while he also used his Bouncer Card technique several times so that he would quickly defeat the enemies and take his time to search for Ginichi... After all, despite the fact that he did not really like Ginichi, he the person on the island he could trust the most after performing all these evil actions and attacking several marines. He had no other choice but to hope that he would receive assistance from that hated bastard who tried by force to make him join his crew.

"Where are you, you imbecile? Where are you?! Get over here you scum! I want to leave from this island! Meh!!!" he yelled while attacking the marines who were around.
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:18 pm

(OOC: Since I murdered the captain of the Zodiac marine gang, I guess my bounty will go up? Anyways, Ginichi is on top of the marine base :3)

Ginichi realized his magician friend yelling as he slayed the hordes of the remaining marines, his eyes widened.

"Those are our crewmates! I killed their captain! Gaaaah!"

He yelled out at the top of his lungs, he really was annoyed. Rubbing his face, he smirked. It looked like he may have some fun in this new crew after all. Turning on his heels, he made his way to the ground floor of the building. Once he was down, he pushed the double doors of the marine and walked out. He saw Sebastian taking out the remaining marines (Let's say they were five more.)

"Oi, Top Hat Guy, these are our allies now... if they refuse the title then you can kill them."

He walked towards the magician.

"Well, do you marines disagree?"

The quickly shook their heads.

"Perfect~ Now, let's make our escape, shall we?"

"I have a ship... if you guys are interested..." One of the marines said as he removed his hat.

"Excellent, let's get going."

THREAD END

And so the newly formed crew took the marine ship and left the island, little did they know the same snail was recording them while they were at the docks.... the video was sent. However to... who?

(OOC: Might wanna update your bounty... Razz )
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:59 am

Ooc: nice thread, I hope the next one is good and quick like this one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word   Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act of Piracy #1: Spreading the word
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2