One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adapt adapt fruit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arden Banleer

Adapt adapt fruit Empty
PostSubject: Adapt adapt fruit   Adapt adapt fruit Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:58 am

Adapt Adapt no mi

This fruit turns you into an adapter human. Letting you attach and incorporate as well as detach non- organic materials into and from your body. While attached the things you incorporate act as though they have always been their and are part of you. Examples of things one could adapt are weapons, rocks, and metals. Your powers do have limits however. You will not be able to adapt devil fruits/ abilities, people, animals, and plants. You may adapt no more than 3 things to your body at a time as it would cause a sensory overload. You can never adapt materials to anyone other than you.
Further more you can not adapt sea stone or water to yourself.

Example of use: the user holds a pistol in their hand. The pistol begins to break down the different pieces absorb into the palm of his hand.
He then points a finger at his target touching his thumb to his pointer finger with a loud pop a bullet is
fired.

Last edited by Arden Banleer on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Adapt adapt fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adapt adapt fruit   Adapt adapt fruit Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:01 am

Please write this more clearly, as there are a few grammatical errors that make it look odd. (Such as the "it slows the user", you meant "allows" apparently.) And how do you mean that he attaches said materials? Are they like, stuck on the user's body or does he "absorb" them?
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Arden Banleer

Adapt adapt fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adapt adapt fruit   Adapt adapt fruit Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:07 pm

Sorry for the poor grammar and being unclear.
It's was very late when I wrote this. I edited
it and gave an example on how it worked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Adapt adapt fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adapt adapt fruit   Adapt adapt fruit Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:47 pm

Hmmm, I see. I'm not so sure, I got the concept, but it's arguable that one could abuse the fruit's abilities by attaching multiple powerful items to give the user "multiple" abilities. I am not rejectin this, I will just get a second opinion, and if I get an okay there, then I will approve this, as I will approve it, as long as you will not abuse it's limitations. So, give me a bit time to get a second opinion, okay?
Back to top Go down
Arden Banleer

Adapt adapt fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adapt adapt fruit   Adapt adapt fruit Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:53 pm

That's totally fine and I understand I promise
not to abuse the limitations you set for it.
I Designed the fruit not to give multiple
abilities just to make the user a highly versatile
fighter and valued member of a crew.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Adapt adapt fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adapt adapt fruit   Adapt adapt fruit Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:05 pm

Okay, I discussed with another mod, and we will allow the fruit to be used, but only with the following restrictions, which you should add to the fruit's description. That's all done because this fruit does open up a few loopholes that would make it too overpowered. Anyway, the limitations:
1. You can't attach material or powers stemming directly from Devil Fruits, as well as their weaknesses, water & Kairouseki.
2. Only non-organic matter, preferably weaponry, and perhaps rocks/steel and stuff like that.
3. No sun, rain, and similar stuff, as that could make him virtually have 2 different types of fruits, plus even getting small amounts of power via sun would make the user a sort of .. Panel Panel fruit user lolz~

I hope it's not too much of a problem, but, it's to ensure that, not necessarily you, but no one in the future will abuse this fruit's capabilities. And since you are new, I hope that you have fun, and all those things written above will not discourage you from stayin on the site.
Back to top Go down
Arden Banleer

Adapt adapt fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adapt adapt fruit   Adapt adapt fruit Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:33 pm

Edited good sir I hope I have it up to a better level Smile. Also once this is approved will I have to apply for the fruit or can I go ahead and add it to my charecter sheet?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Adapt adapt fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adapt adapt fruit   Adapt adapt fruit Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:58 pm

Perfect, it's well written and follows our suggestions flawlessly. APPROVED.
And since it's approved now, you can add it to that character of your's sheet. And welcome btw, have fun roleplayin & if you need any advice or got any questions, don't hesitate to message me about it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adapt adapt fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adapt adapt fruit   Adapt adapt fruit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adapt adapt fruit
Page 1 of 1