One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
"Fire Kid" Blake

Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  913-33

Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  Empty
PostSubject: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:37 am

1 Marine battle ship was steadily docked on a heavily forested island near Jaya. "Admiral, we are on it, Captain Rashomon and I will handle this little rumor of the pesky PK Pirates returning, we have a warship ready to demolish any threat they may hold against us!" A muffled voice spoke through the den den mushi and the static was heard. 2 silhouetted figures appeared on the ship. One a bamboo stick on a sheath and the other 1 rubbing snot from his nose.

~Introduction~
Marine's zoan brothers

Meanwhile on the other side of the island, Blake was displaying his abilities he had gained in the past 6 months, and Danto was busy kicking down trees trying to repair the monstrous damage that was done to the ship. "Our ship will be a new creature, that will be feared on the seas!" Danto's eyes were glinting with hope, when Blake shot a fireball at him, "Who wants to mess with us!" Danto dodged the fire ball and glared at Blake, "The marines, in fact I bet they're looking for us right now! Trying to track us down, we need to finish the ship get new crewmates and leave this island, it's dangerous for pirates to stay on a single island for a while." Blake just mocked Danto, "Oh come on don't be a stickler and If you want new crewmates, I'll go into town and ask people!" Danto stretched his arm across the shore and slapped Blake, you'll be noticed mister 20,000,000 bounty!" Blake scoffed, "It isn't even that much, I wanna have one like Santo 55,000,000 beri!" Danto looked again, "Santo is probably a target of marines and lord knows how many enemy pirates he has!" Blake pulled out a letter, "Santo sent this, I don't know how he knows where we are, but he must be crazy famous to know, but yea... he says he has a plan to get himself over 100,000,000 beri and then the world government can't ignore him for shichibukai!" Danto sighed, "Go to town, get some cloth and cover yourself, you won't shut up and I need to focus on the ship!" Blake jumped with glee and then grabbed a robe putting it on as he ran into town.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:46 pm

Ishuzoo was in town on a small island, relaxing on the roof of a large hospital. He had his arms behind his head and his eyes closed. So far his stay in this town has be really boring, he hasn't met any interesting people, or haven't got in any trouble. Ishuzoo sighed and jumped off the building and walked towards a nearby bar that had drinks for a low price. As he walked in he noticed a lot of people that were bickering, he ignored them and sat down at the bar stool, "Can i have 1 mug of beer?" Ishuzoo put his arm on the table and supported his head up. He yawned and grabbed the mug of the counter as soon as it was given to him. Behind him the bickering was starting to get louder, and the people were starting to get excited. Turns out the people behind him were bounty hunters that just started their group today. Ishuzoo seen them around before but didn't know who they were. Well, since they weren't experienced, they needed to start out with a very small bounty, so they could test their skills, and they believed that Ishuzoo would be the perfect target. Ishuzoo looked behind himself as the group faced him. The big man in the middle seemed to be the leader as he spoke, "We are the Orange Stone Bounty Hunters, and we're going to kill you Ishuzoo." Ishuzoo smiled, "You must be kidding yourself." Ishuzoo ran at the man and punched him in the face, sending him flying through the wall. "Now for the rest of you." he ran forward, unsheathing his sword, and swiped all the rest in the stomach. They all dropped at the same time, and Ishuzoo threw the money needed to pay for his drink at the bartender, and then left. That was the most fun Ishuzoo had in this city. Ishuzoo walked to the right, hoping or more fun along the way.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:09 pm

UNHALTED!
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:32 am

The fact of the matter was, the events since alex last saw blake had left alex resentful at life. He hated the government for brainwashing their marines like they did, and he hated all the nonsense they tried to shove done everyones' throats. When he saw blake coming towards town, he couldn't but greet him, but he also wanted to release some of his anger. A good fireworks show might do the trick. Alex aimed, and launched a large fireball just feet way from where blake was, meaning the impact would take blake by surprise more than likely. An attack coming from the front, out of sight, and hitting from behind... Great chess strategy, usually done by the night. He longed to see was blake could do now. He had his mind on other thing too, though. Were they ever going to reform the PK pirates? Were they going to continue their adventure together? Would Alex have to work with morons or jackasses? He had so much on his mind it almost distracted him from blake. He wanted to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:48 pm

Blake had a new ability, he could feel warmth of fire, he had felt the warmth of the fire ball but didn't know what to do. "Damn whoever is doing this, is intelligent, if I use my devil fruit powers, then people will know it's me, if I don't the robe will burn and people will know it's me!" "Flame Extinguisher!(A new ability allowing Blake to extinguish all none devil fruit created fire with a touch) Blake stuck his palm out and let the fireball touch his hand and it quickly extinguished. Blake looked around in the direction of the fire ball and saw a silhouette but didn't go to confront it, "He seems strong, I would need to use my powers to fight him!" Blake turned breaking into a sprint to avoid any further confrontation. Blake turned walking into a cafe and then ordering hot chocolate. Blake sipped the chocolate, contemplating whether the mysterious attacker would follow after him. Blake remembered, the crew's monster dog pet and realized he was napping on the ship, "That will be enough forces for Danto to protect the ship if anything happens!" Blake muttered, and then walked outside.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:40 pm

Alex had, in fact, followed him. He approached him as he left the bar. He had not expected him to confront alex, but he hadn't expected such useful abilities. It was astonishing, and he had to confront him.

"I am impressed by your new abilities, captain. Do you... remember me?"

Alex had decided he would test blake's reactions a bit more, and see if he was still a worthy captain. If he deemed blake worthy, alex would gladly kneel to him in a dramatic fashion; if not, he would try to kill blake for being a waste of his time and hope. He really wanted to go back to the good old times, before the break-up of the pirates. He really wanted to show he was still loyal and powerful as an ally. He couldn't serve a weakling nonetheless. He awaited his ex-captain's response.

(OOC: I am assuming I can confront him without knowing any fore-thought plot and that, since no one else is involved in this scene yet, that I may take this turn without waiting for anyone other than blake.)
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:24 pm

Blake was confused at first but remembered back, "I do in fact remember you, you were an incredible asset to the crew and it was unfortunate to not be able to sail the seas with you." Blake bowed down to Alex, "I may be a captain, but still a humble man, not scared to bow to you, Blake smiled, "I also have seen your enormous bounty, it's 6 times as large as my own." Blake smiled, "It would be an honor if you would join the Phoenix Pirates, we are about to sail in about 3 days, when Danto estimated the ship will be done. If you do in fact join we need to hurry I hear marines are on this island and your high bounty, will surely attract them." Blake ran out the cafe and then shouted, "Flame Jet!" Stomping his foot on the ground and blasting fire out from both his feet and began to glide off away from the cafe. "Follow me if you do agree!"
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:57 am

Alexander was happy to see himself welcomed with open arms. He did think that blake might fear him slightly. Even though Alex was sure blake was stronger than his bounty allowed, Alex was slightly weaker than his bounty. He was only a 100,000,000 level fighter. The government had just alightly overestimated him... Which had been helpful at times. Alexander activated his rocket-feet, and flew aftekr blake, catching up with him easily.

"Captain if you bow to me again, I will personally see to that you end up with nothing less than a broken bone in retaliation; the exception to this is if I have just saved or protected something you value earnestly. Can you go any faster? This rather slow captain."

Alex wanted to follow blake; he didn't want blake to be humble to him just because of bounty differences. He also wanted to have a challenge, which is why he decided to taunt blake's speed.

"By the way captain, you probably haven't noticed, but I have had a few upgrades since we last met. I will tell you more when we get out too sea."
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:17 am

Blake smiled, "Trust me I won't bow down to you again, if Imdo it again, I'll break my own bones." Blake then chuckled at the comment made by Alex, "This is as fast as I can go, ... at this jet level, Lava boost unlock!" Blake stopped jetting forward and the heat began emitting intensely from his body, but mostly his feet. Blake then attempted, but to no avail, to get in a jet position before the boost kicked in. This failure had sent Blake shot into the sky and he screamed at Alex, "Go on to the shore without me!" Blake said as he was speeding into the sky like a bullet shot straight up. Before being out of vision, Blake gave Alex a thumbs up before frantically flailing his arms.

~Elsewhere~
The span brothers were sitting in a darkened room of the battle ship, when a marine scurried into the room, "Sir reports show that Danto of the PK Pirates is on the other side of the island, working on a ship it seems. The marine with a bamboo cane got up gripping his cane tightly, but before he could get off the ship, the other one, with a now cleared nose grabbed the cane. "Brother we ourselves don't need to go! Soldier deploy 500 marines to the beach tell them to not leave aa single survivor and destroy the ship!" The one with the cane grabbed the marine by his collar smashing his head against the wall and yelled, "Leave 1 survivor, and 1 only, "Fire Kid" Blake!" He threw the quivering and whimpering marine through the metal door as his brother shuck his head in disapproval.

Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:06 am

Alex looked at his captain with bemusement, and amusement. He always had been a bit crazy. He chuckled under his breath, as if the captain was right next to him and decided he would obey. He kicked his lets in gear, and shot off to the shore. He would be there in less than a minute... If he hadn't noticed something. The technology on his made a quick notice to petty dangers in large quantity heading in the same direction as he.

"It's a good thing I found you Captain!" He yelled, just loud enough for the soeeding blake to hear. No one else could hear it... At least from this altitude. He zoomed of to the ship, having now gotten close enough to see it, and landed on the ship with a low, subtle thump sounding much like a creak. He anticipated when what ever petty dangers were coming would arrive. He was curious, even further, on whoever was on the ship with him was going to do. He could occasionally hear him, and Alex didn't think blake would leave the ship alone unless he had too. He killed time by flicking his finger to change the directions of the waves, almost absent-mindedly... but more robotically than anything else. He chuckled as he heard the muffled footsteps of the first enemies to draw near, but paid no mind.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:26 pm

Ishuzoo walked towards the beach ready to leave the island because of how boring it was there, Damn. Can a guy get some fun just for once? As he neared the beach he smirked as he saw a large group of marines surrounding a pirate ship, "Ooooooh Yeah! Finally something fun!" He ran towards the beach, dirt kicking up behind him as he ran. As he got closer he noticed a man on the boat, assumingly ready for battle. Ishuzoo walked over to the marine's, "Ok, let's get this cleared, I'm a pirate." He then punched a man in the face, making a domino effect, and causing 10 other marines to fall. He then pulled out his sword, "SIMPLE WAVE!" he managed to take out another 10 marines, "Hey! Guy on the ship, I could use your help!" he yelled kicking 5 marines in a side kick. He held the sword with two hands and then jumped in the air, "DIVIDING WATERS!" he brought the sword down and knocked 20 marines to both sides. About 10 marines circled him and he laughed, "You can't beat me!" he held the sword out with two hands and started spinning, "WHIRLPOOL!" he knocked them all down with a few spins, "Who's next?"
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:27 pm

Alex looked at the newcomer attacking the marines and laughed when he said I should help him. He was utterly at loss for words in his amusement. He decided to humor the new guy for a moment. "Neji Neji no Whip" With a swipe of his hand after touching the sand lightly, a long, twisting, whip-like extension of sand curved around the marines in all sorts of angles and directions. With a swift retraction, he had disarmed most of the marines, and greatly injured at least half of what hadn't been harmed by the new guy. He laughed a bit louder.

"You can handle the rest yourself, can't you? If not, we'll just have to see how you fair against the bartender."

Alex had always found taunting to be a good encouragement to make people do their best; especially when the one taunting had recently defined differences in strength, or at the very least was showing off very successfully. He sat lightly on the side of the ship closest to the ground, where he had been only moments ago waiting for the marines to arrive.

"By the way, save your strength. Bet you your bounty that those grunts were only the first wave."
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:41 pm

Ishuzoo laughed, "Yeah, I got the rest, I still have energy, I'm just toying with these bastards." Ishuzoo ran through the group of marines, and when he came out of the group the whole right side fell own as blood came out of their stomach's. "I'll call that water jet." Ishuzoo then turned around, "WATER JET!" he then cut the whole other side of marine's finishing them off. "Well, I guess I'll have to wait here with you until the next wave comes." He sheathed hs sword and jumped up to sit on the ship next to the other guy, and then crossed his arms, "So, who are you? Must be somethin' special to do that huh?" Ishuzoo laughed.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:36 am

Alex was amused highly about the entire situation. He had so much he wanted to do with this crew, and he finally got his place among them.

"Oh, me? I am Sussanoo Alexander, bounty of 120,100,055. I am a cyborg fishman who stupid the more unique abilities of fishman karate before eating a devil fruit. I nick-name my fishman karate as fishman ninjutsu, for its adaptability and stealth. My devil fruit is the neji neji no mi, a word-class paramecia-type that allows me to bend the earth and air, as if they are putty in my hands and manipulate them as if they were an extension of my body; say, a puppet of sorts. I can also twist myself if you like disturbing images."

As he spoke, Alex had twisted his neck around 1800°. As he finished he let go, causing his head to snap back in place, and twist my body beneath it 900°, before it snapped back to normal. He had distinct advantages in technique over others, but he was just a pirate. Easily defeated by say an admiral or powerful bounty hunter. He had plans, but mostly for other people. He wanted to make blake a king, a god among men and to do so would mean to be more powerful than blake, and drag him even higher. His goal was to serve those who change the course of history, thereby taking time into his hands just as he did everything else with his fishman karate and neji neji no mi. He refocused on the man before him. He drew his cutlass, and stared cleaning it, sharpening it, and the such.

"I've said who I am and I've given a small summary of what I can do. Now it is your turn to talk.*

He held his sword, glinting from the light in the sky slightly, and without using anything but the hand hold in the sword by the hilt, he twisted the blade, making it resemble a snake curling around, waiting to strike. He returned it to its solidified state. He wanted to have a new cutlass made. A cutlass with a nodachi blade and coated in kairoseki. He wanted a world-class blade that could cut through refined steel as easily as he could bend it, leaving only the world-class weapons able to stand firm against the blade. He knew he would not be so lucky any time soon. He refocused once more on the man that stood before him, awaiting his response.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:37 pm

As the two men spoke, Danto who was taking a nap on the inside of the ship with their monster dog pet had finally, awoken. Danto peeked over and saw, Alex and an unknown man. "Dragon Enhancement!" Danto jumped over the side of the ship onto the shore and took a deep breath, "Hello Alex, hello ummm... guy?" Danto's attention was directed at Ishuzoo. Danto clenched his fist taking in the salty fresh air, Danto also happened to notice the scattered marine bodies. "Alex what's going on here, do you know this guy?" The monster dog Danto nicknamed, Buddy now peeked over the ship. Probably sensing the tension in Danto's muscles began to growl ferociously at Ishuzoo. "Hello I am Danto, first mate of the Phoenix Pirates!"
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:35 pm

Ishuzoo looked at Alex, "I'm Ishuzoo "The Grey Monster" bounty of 2,000,000. I am a fishman with the skills of a swordsman. I didn't eat a devil fruit." Ishuzoo smirked as he didn't really tell about himself that much. He then saw a dog thing jump in front of the 2. He looked angry at Ishuzoo and it seemed like he wanted to fight. Ishuzoo grabbed his sword, ready for any movements, "Oh hello doggy, I'm just here to beat the marines down, I'll leave as soon as the other marines are defeated." Ishuzoo laughed.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:08 pm

"Good to see you too danto, now back off a bit." Alex was highly amused. Someone with a 2,000,000 bounty in paradise was unheard of... Assuming they remained alive of course. Even in the east blue 2,000,000 wasn't considered powerful by any means. Normal men could get to 2,000,000 if they tried hard enough. He couldn't have defeated so many soldiers if he was only as strong as his bounty... He decided to ignore that.

"Really now? Well, I'd say I'm just a bit more notorious than you, but really neither of our bounties are too special in the grandline. What really matters is how strong you are. How strong are you, if you were to put a bounty on your own head?"
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:12 pm

Ishuzoo laughed, "How strong am I?" He looked at Alex, "I'll let you decide how strong I am, and what my bounty could be." He laughed some more. Has Ishuzoo made a new friend? Only time could tell. Will Ishuzoo be able to fight off the next wave with Alex?

[scene end]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:00 am

[[Town]]

He yanwed as he adjusted his briefcase, looking around, another day another penniless endeavor. It was another tough day, unable to pay the fare for the ferry ride to water 7, the ship had left him on this island. He walked on, hearing a commotion in the distance. He walked by watching the two ships battle. There was something happening on this side of the island. He adjusted his glasses, a bunch of marines were attacking a few of these weird looking people. The man walked up to one of the marines standing by "Umm... sorry, who are those guys? if i may ask?" The marine got up panting heavily "Civilian, its best you stand back, those are dangerous pirates!!" The man didnt take heed to the words , instead he pulled out a card and walked past the fighting marines. He didnt really want to fight unless he could avoid it. However , from a distance a giant stomped along the island side "Oi, you lot, thats a pirate too!!!! stand aside!!!" The giant was wearing full navy uniform, and half of his face was covered with a red paint and add on horns. The giant stood steady with his huge hammer "Your him, that guy Nikhil D Ramone!!!!!!" Nikhil stopped , and turned around "Good sir, i am a extremely busy person, but i will represent these men in court if you would so provide one, for i am a lawyer...." The giant raised his hammer "Lawyer? AHHAAHA, you stupid man, none of you will ever get a day in court, you will all be processed at enies lobby and sent to Impel Down or the Tower of Angels to die!!!!" As the giant swung his hammer to squash Nikhil. The hammer slammed , sending a vibration across the beach. as the sand settled, it revealed Nikhil had punched the hammer, his body now looking thinner and more toned, as the hammer began to crack "Well... i then excercise my right to defend myself , if you wish to counteract this , now is your time to do so... Life Return, Calorie Mode.... 1000 Calorie punch....." The hammer broke into many pieces as the giant couldnt believe his eyes, he stomped the ground with his foot instead in anger that he had lost his hammer. Nikhil simply stood there "Honto Honto no mi, i swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth and the truth is, if you touch me you will burn...." The giant once again paid no heed, as he tried to slam Nikhil with his palm, suddenly, his arm started catching fire, as he began to feel the fire spread "HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!!! GARRRRR" He began burning as he rolled along the beach, Nikhil dusted off his suit and adjusted his glasses "Like i said, i speak the whole truth and nothing but the truth, and im afraid, the truth is that, your case wasnt strong enough....." Nikhil turned around and waved his hand at the pirates "Good day sir, i am looking for a chance to represent anyone here in need of legal assistance??" Some of the marines turned "Damn.... TAKE HIM OUT TOO, HE IS A ENEMY!!!"
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:51 pm

"Gah!!!" Blake had just managed to start controlling his lava boost when he had run out of energy to use the attack and began to fall from intense heights, so high as he fell his eyes were watering. "Looks like here is where I die!" Blake sighed and said, "Damn it! I really wanted to be King of The Pirates! Fight the Yonko! Conquer the New World! Looks like danto will have to take on that task!" As Blake was about 20 feet in the air, it dawned on him he could have used his flames to decrease fall impact. "Well it's too late!" Blake closed his eyes preparing for an impact and heard cracking. Blake looked down in horror, "Wow! I just killed someone." Blake grabbed the hand that was lit on fire and dragged him by the hand towards the ocean, "Goodbye sir, have fun in the afterlife." Blake turned to Nikhil and said, "Hello. Wanna join my crew?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 2:47 pm

Nikhil looked at Blake, puzzled, he had not been expecting that to happen. "Well.. ummm, firstly hello, i am a lawyer, it seems you have a bit of trouble here, so im offering my services to you and your crew members to protect you from the legal action these men are attempting to take upon you...." Nikhil turned and swiped a roundhouse kick to keep the marines who were attacking him at a distance. "All i ask for return is that you let me have food and a small payment of 1000 beli per month that i represent you.... hang on... do i know you from somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:04 pm

Blake smiled, "You may know me from my minuscule bounty." Blake scoffed at the 20,000,000 beli on his head and began to sulk on the ground, "The future pirate king definitely deserves a higher bounty then that." Blake got up, "Hm 1,000 beli, that's pretty cheap." Blake saw some marines scrambling towards them and he knocked them out taking their wallets, "These should suffice in terms of the next 2 months, welcome to the phoenix pirates!" Blake grabbed Nikhil by his arms and said, we need to get back to the ship my brother Danto is working on. Blake stood still and scratched his head trying to decide which direction to go, "Do we go left or right?" Blake shrugged and said, "Guess we're going to the left side of the island!" Blake let go of Nikhil's wrist and began to run to the left side of the island.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:35 pm

(Back at the Beach)

A deep voice ran through an intricate system of walkie talkies, "Ok I have the shot going get ready to move in and capitalize." The marine aimed his weirdly fashioned weapon first at Danto who was separated from Ishuzhoo and Alex making him an easier target. The man pulled a weird styled trigger and a tranquilizer dart shot out the opening at a skin piercing speed. The tranquilizer hit Danto in his right arm and Danto doubled over gripping his right arm with his left arm while cringing in pain, he was so paralyzed by the pain he could barely muster up words, just heavy pants as his eyes darkened. "Crap what the hell is this!" Danto thought in his head, "This is seastone, THE MARINES! The second wave is here to take us down, and now my fighting skills are greatly decreased thanks to this seastone. The man then proceeded to take and fire his shot at Ishuzoo and Alex with pinpoint accuracy, and then he whispered into the walkie talkie, "Move in!" Soon a stampede of marines with various seastone weapons came along surrounding Ishuzoo and Alex and began to move in at the ship.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:45 pm

Ishuzoo would be hit by the tranquilizer and then cursed as he stood up. He then grabbed his sword ot of it's hilt and ran towards the marines screaming in anger.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:16 pm

Alex, using battle instincts, narrowly evaded the tranquilizer. Smelling the kairoseki, he decided not to hold back.

"WATER SPLICE!"

Alex had created extremely pressurized water, slicing many marines with their guards down but attacks up in half. He aimed a laser at the water, and launched it, using the refraction of light as to weaken the damage of the laser, but greatly extend its range, making a sort of flash-bomb effect. He used the cover to burrow into the sand to hide and wait for the next move. He could run now, but there were was far too much risk; he couldn't just cower away either. He pondered how to have a fighting chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman    Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Pirates Chapter 1 ; Cane Man and Legman
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next