One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:46 pm

Jade was very tired and weak now - in addition to her wounds, she was just exhausted and traumatized ... and even when she was rescued, she was still trapped.  Every tug of the collar wore at her skin, which was already damaged from her own tugging at the collar.  She whimpered as it tore away at her skin, leaving raw, throbbing pain behind.  
He was clearly bad at physics and geometry since she was trying to pull her round head through the small collar around her neck. Was that really his best strategy? - it hurt too much for her to endure any longer.  "Ah... no...its too big... it can't slide out...  "
She was so tired now - barely able to hold herself up, her hands grip more tightly at his hip as she leans closer. He didn't seem to notice her pain and ccontinued fruitlessly tugging away ... her knees were also bleeding from their friction against the ground. "Ahhh ... too hard ... Hawks ... please ... put it back ... I feel throbbing ... so much friction..." Maybe she should try to remove it herself? "Ahh... please ... Hawks ... give it to me ..." She sinks her fingertips hard into his hips so he would be startled enough to stop ... the skin tore away from her neck causing her his gasp and whimper loudly. "Haaawks..." The combination of the collrs cuts and partiall being choked left a cruel trail of blood which ran down her lips and neck. "So messy ... it's everywhere!" She uses the bottom edge of the scarf around his to wipe away the blood. She'd get him a new scarf later.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:19 am

Ginji falls on his posterior, and just watches blankly, while listening, alongside Brosko, who was not completely unconscious after all, as well as anyone who had gotten up so far, to Jade's commentary. Their faces, Brosko and Ginji's faces, were constantly distorting every time Jade would add up another comment about this situation.
"W-what is lovely happening? .. WAS THE DRUG THIS STRONG?! THEY ARE TOO LEWD!" Ginji screams, as soon as Jade said "So messy, it's everywhere!" and, his scream is accompanied by Brosko's scream, as he was left in sheer shock too. "What in the world are you doing over there?! WHAT KIND OF COMMENTS ARE THESE ANYWAY?! IS IT THAT .. GOOD?!!" Brosko yells, with tears on his eyes, and, as he screams the last part, he falls back again, in slow motion. *My .. my heart .. is this how it feels to be .. heart-broken ..?!*

"What is taking you so long, Ginji, come and help us!" Hawks yells, slowly getting agitated by the lack of support from his own comrade. "What's with him and that idiot anyway? Why are they talking about Jade's comments?" he then wonders to himself, and actually takes the time to try and understand, as he was under the faulty impression that they both saw something vital to her escape that he was missing. And he thought that she was just in pain thus whimpering. A moment of silence goes by, and, I could almost swear that, a ball of dried straw just rolled across the scene, before Hawks's eyebrows raise. "Oh? ...!"

"WHAT THE HELL, YOU GUYS ARE PERVERTED!!!" He screams, with a red face, smoke almost fuming off his ears, as he points at both Brosko and Ginji, with sharp teeth and white eyes of rage. "YOU ARE THE PERVERTED ONE!" the other two scream at the same time.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:56 am

Yet again, the sphinx was quite confused. For some strange reason Ginji and the enemy were on the ground yelling at Hawks for no good reason. With the pain from her neck and the general traumatizing nature of her entire day - and ... existence, she didn't pay much attention to them. She wanted the collar off so her wounds could finally heal - the blood loss had her light headed again.

Hawks was now yelling at the other two and seemed to be ignoring her. Despite the magician's valiant efforts to protect and release her, she was still chained like an abused pet. Had he given up already? She gingerly tugs at his hand while he is focusing on the other two. She has something of a pout in her lips and a bit of a sweet begging tone in her voice as she speaks to him. "Please - it's still stuck. Please finish so we can both feel better when you get it off ... Maybe we should we try a different position? Please do it now - you can be as rough as you like..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:49 pm

Well, the creepy seeds have been planted. He realized that Jade's whimpering could also be heard as something else. He wouldn't really notice, or even care now, normally, but those two idiots were way too loud and reacted way too much for him not to actually end up hearing it as well. "J-Jade .. don't you think you should phrase things more .. formally?" He asks her, with slightly blushed cheeks, and an expression that could show that he was barely holding on himself from breaking his already shaky poker face, and just lashing out at those idiots for .. apparently, activating the creepy-analyzing portions of his brain. "Uh, alright, calm down, this is dangerous, they are about to attack us, we don't have time for it, but I will try to pull it out as gently as I can. But it's going to hurt,alright? Especially if it gets pulled back towards you again." So, just grit your teeth and take it all in, alright? And, as he looks down to try and find of another way to release Jade, all the while saying stuff that could also be heard wrong in the ear of a pervert, looking for a way so he will not make her hurt anymore ..

"Are they seriously talking dirty on purpose like this? Try a different position? And .. take it all in?"
"I don't lovely know ... I never expected he'd lovely be this perverted. But her too .. she's so dirty! My my .. they fit!"
"I KNOW! That's why I want to marry her!- wait, THEY DON'T FIT!"
"Oh, you lovely are such a brave man... maaha~"
"Gee, thanks ..."

Hawks eyes almost pop out of his eyes, as his teeth also have a remarkably sharp form, as he yells towards what was actually Brosko and Ginji, next to each other, conversing, as if friends, about Jade's double-meaning-like comments about her situation. "WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU CONVERSING WITH THE ENEMY?!!"

"AH, WE TALK!"
"OH DEAR, WE LOVELY DID!"
"DAMMIT, WHY AM I IN THIS SITUATION?!" Hawks just screams, almost sounding as his very own soul is crumbling inside him. And then, Brosko suddenly jumps towards them, cracking his fists, surprising the already way too distracted and confused Hawks. "Anyway, die now!" *Shit, I lost my temper ... I must ..!!* Hawks moves forward, in a way getting in front of Jade. Was he trying to prevent this brute animal's descent from harming her more? By putting his own safety on the line? However, nothing happens outside of a shift kick on Brosko's face, that sents him flying. "What?.."

"Oho, you was a lovely funny one, but .. if you lovely try to attack my comrades, you are in for a LOT of pain!! MAAHA!" Ginji yells, and takes an odd position with his left leg half raised, his fingers closed together as if forming "beaks". And an angry face .. GINJI WAS SERIOUS?!!
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:16 pm

Jade was still very confused.  Why in hell was he analyzing her grammar at a time like this?!  It didn't matter how she pleaded for her freedom, she just wanted it... She had been dragged off by a creepy stranger, collared so her wounds could never heal, and chained to her knees in a humiliating position of submission.  The vicious sphinx, part lion, part blood of the ancient conquerors - a proud creature - chained and bleeding, with her life in the hands of the only magician who apparently had no idea how to escape chains?  Wasn't that supposed to be part of their skill set?! Maybe he was teasing her or just wanted her t be more polite like he was.

"WHAT?! Fine.  I don't suppose it would be too much trouble for you to do it harder?  I won't take offense if it hurts ... the harder you do it, the happier I shall be.  I'll cry for more - I will even purr, if it please you.  I would just like it now .. hard, swift, to the point -- even if I scream, don't stop - not until it is done.  Please, Hawks, ... I want it now ..."

Jade narrows her eyes as Hawks starts yelling at Ginji and the pervert ... the hell?!  Why can't he focus on her for more than three seconds ... ever?  A disturbances precedes the ape charging in her direction ... in a spit second Hawks in front of her, she snarls and tries to move him - just before the ape goes flying... what?  Ginji, for the first time she'd ever known, seemed angry?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:29 pm

"Dammit, what took you so long to actually do something useful? Thanks, though .." Hawks comments, letting out a sigh of relief. After all, had it not have been of this intervention, he'd probably be hurt badly; this idiot seemed to be really strong in terms of physical prowess. The kick had actually sent him smashing onto the crystalline wall, and in fact, he ended up stuck on the hole that was created when he crashed onto the icy cold surface. He stays there for a few moments, while Hawks comments on Ginji's delayed response, then drops down, and gets on his knees, holding his forehead, which was bleeding profoundly.

*Dammit .. that felt like I punched myself .. wearing iron gloves .. the hell with this weirdo's kicks .. he seems familiar too .. who is he?* Brosko says, visibly shaken from the sheer impact of this kick; he didn't saw it coming either, which contributed to him getting a free, without any guarding, shot.

Meanwhile, Ginji was inspecting the collar, while Hawks was looking around, anxious, as, while most people were left looking at their boss's direction, surprised that he was knocked away like this, they were starting to once again turn their attention to his group. "Can you do something about it? We don't have any time left; they WILL attack us now." he comments, while Ginji is overly examining the collar, letting out soft sounds that could be either from wondering what this was, or .. because he was just an idiot. Eventually, he raises his head, which had actually been fixed right above Jade's cleavage, same with his eyes really, and just claps his hands, letting out a fake laughter. "Very lovely funny ... you guys think I'm lovely stupid?" he just comments. "Uhhh .. yes, we do. But, what's this about?" Hawks casually responds back, as he wards off the first few to actually begin to draw close enough. Then, a popping sound is heard, and, as Hawks turns his head towards the direction of the sound, which was where Jade was standing, he seems, much to his surprise, that the collar has been snapped off her neck, and is now pointlessly rolled around Ginji's arm. How did he freed her so fast and easily?! "How did you do this?" Hawks comments, visibly, though mildly still, shocked by this event.

"Oh please .. there was a lovely "release" button all along .. you people just lovely wanted to be perverted towards each other .. with your lovely "put it in" and "different position" and "it's everywhere" and also the "I want it now" .. YOU ARE LOVELY CREEPERS! And you played with me!" Ginji yells, and then makes a sulking face, as he turns his back towards them, acting all angry. But more importantly ...

"...THERE WAS A RELEASE BUTTON?!!" Hawks screams, eyes popping out.
"Don't act like you lovely knew nothing, you both can't be that lovely stupid!!!" Ginji explains. This couldn't be happening now, could it? *HOW CAN WE BE THIS STUPID?!* Hawks thinks to himself, barely managing not to scream that out too, when Brosko yells "get them!" and, everyone just sort of jumps and dives at them. "Well, we will talk later .. Jade, can you fight? Let's clean this room .. and that does not mean to eat them, this isn't the time!" Hawks remarks, and prepares for combat. Finally, she was free!
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Ginji fiddles with Jade's collar while having an odd argument with Hawks - again.  After some time of him rustling around her neck a popping is heard, the vibration of metal sliding against metal jarring her entire neck before the friction subsides.  A cool blast of air slithers over the area where the collar had been.  She closes her eyes as a gentle wind tosses her hair gently before turning into a violent updraft that sends her hair skyward. Her her head tilts back as her arms fall limp at her sides - a soothing golden light is emitted from her skin as the long repressed extent of her ability is released, seizing her all at once.  Her eyes open, back to their familiar shade of tranquil green, glowing and lively as her hair falls down her back with a glittering luster.  

She near floats upward as if something unseen pulls her up to her feet. Her eyes stare ahead observing but never really seeing anything.  Finally, she gives Ginji a grateful nod. Her skin continues its deity-like glow as she approaches Hawks ... the wounds on her skin, fading into nothingness with every passing moment leaving behind and unblemished and flawless beauty behind. "Talk later about you always putting very large things through very small places? ... As you like, my darling husband ... I look forward to it."  She left a faint kiss on his cheek, mostly for Brosko's benefit.

She stood between Ginji and Hawks as her frame grew, deep onyx wings sprouting from her back with a snake-like luster and wrapped around her completely. When they opened - a hungry monster stood in her place.  Her huge wings opened behind all three of them, cruel sharp edges, gave them a black and deadly looking backdrop as they prepared for battle. Her eyes now reflected nothing more than the crimson of blood and death. "Let's end this."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:19 am

Everyone begins to charge at the trio, which would account to about one hundred men versus them. A real disadvantage ... for those one hundred or so men, that is. As everyone begins to make their move, a weird, rippling sensation travels through the room, and the enemies's spines, as if an ominous premonition in the form of an unseen aura had just sweeper through the area. "This is..?!" Hawks pulls out both his swords, and, by weaving his arms around, the tip of the swords begin to travel around in a circular, waving motion, while Ginji quickly makes a small jump, putting his hands on the ground, using it as a stand, while he begins to spin very, very fast, a red line of what appears to be actually shredded petals encircling his spinning motion.

"Two Swords; Swirling Talons!"
"Epallie; Lotus Garden!"
((Insert Jade's move of choice there))

The outcome of the trio's combined attacks? Most of the approaching enemies are immediately blown away, flying around the room, as if lifeless puppets, taken out and unconscious, from that single, combined, full power unleash of strikes. How powerful were they when fighting as a team?! Brosko is left biting his own arm in sheer anger, as he slowly gets up, still a tad dizzy from that point-blank kick on his head. The lion is also getting up, apparently we are already going to go into the main fights; the mere grunts were just no match!
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:56 pm

A blast of hot air, contrasting with the arctic climate radiates from the powerful trio. Her tolerance and mercy had run out. The massive black wings of the sphinx come up and flatten in front over her like a paper roof before the open completely at a downward angle giving all in their path an oblique, deep gash across their neck and chest region.  "Cross Wing Guillotine!"

All in her reach - all who cheered and watched as she was chained to her knees and bleeding, slowly dying - are then drawn towards her as her teeth sink into their brachiocephalic artery, drawling the blood into her mouth that is then launched at high speeds into their own mouths to perforate their esophagus as they choke on their own pressurized, regurgitate blood. "Blood Foie Gras!"
Her wings spear behind Hawks and Ginji again, a thick layer of fresh blood dropping from the sharp edges of her wings. that bastard may have taken her blades, but he didn't take her full set of weapons.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:38 am

"... You just couldn't not turn this into a massacre again, could you?" Hawks comments, letting out a soft sigh of annoyance, but, it was obviously not as bad as he'd normally react when she'd use what he called "excessive violence", so that probably meant that either he didn't mind as much or that what was happening right now was actually a sort of .. re-bonding of these three. "Let the lovely woman do as she pleases; she must have lovely had a lot of trouble ... also, Jade, your breasts are about to lovely erupt outwards, you may want to be lovely wary ... unless if by flashing, the enemy would be defeated, in which case, lovely show them off." Ginji then comments, himself being casual and more friendly-toned than before, albeit his comment was still rather creepy, enough to make Hawks sigh again, this time a sigh speaking of irritation. "Do you even listen to what you say?"

"So, everyone was knocked down in seconds ... what a drag." Brosko laments, and cracks his fists. Next to him is the lion/snake/goat creature, which had actually raised it's stature, and was standing on it's two back legs, albeit that was making it look a bit goofy. "We will handle the weird-martial-arts guy, boss." "And I shall eat boots!" the goat adds up, at the moment it was literally tied up with bandages, probably imitating a mummy. Meanwhile, Liza had woken up again, and, with shaky hands, she seems to be pulling something off a strapped bag that was on her .. inner side of her thigh, and then she munches it. Her eyes grow wide, as a pulsing sensation runs through her body. And then, she just gets up, the would actually stops bleeding for some reason, her eyes red, her expression truly scary, she looked like she was possessed. "I'm gonna kill that bitch!" she screams. Brosko just tilts his head. "... What's her name again?"

"Looks like we are lovely down to the "tough cookies", mmaaahaa~!" Ginji comments, laughing, but then, an advancing and, surprisingly, fast chimera tries to maul him, Ginji being forced to duck down to dodge those formidable lion fangs. "I shall be your opponent. Fight me with honor!" the lion head speaks. Ginji instead just stares at the goat. "Goat..?!"
Ginji vs "The Chimera"!

Liza dashes towards Jade, and swings around the thorn-ed whip, with such force, the floor was breaking on each strike, anyone still standing in her path knocked away a long distance. What did she took?! "I will kill you, stupid smaller-than-my-boobs witch!"
Jade vs Liza! (I guess rofl)

"Then I guess I'm your opponent." Hawks calmly comments, while Brosko was slowly walking towards him, and cracking his fists, with an overly cocky smile on his face. "Tough luck for you! I will squash you for toying around with my future woman!"
Hawks vs Brosko!
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:45 pm

Jade ignores Hawks' scolding of her vicious methods.  There were notable less than usual but perhaps he would change his outlook if he had only head what that creature planned to do to her ... and how his minions volunteered to help hold her down. She could not repeat those things. She is snapped out of her thought as Ginji notes the failing integrity of her garment. "And what do you propose I do about it?!  It's not like I have a closet in the snow!  I certainly didn't stuff my self into this shimmering, ill-conceived contraption. Don't you have OTHER things to focus on?!"

Jade groans as the enemies regroup.  "Goddamnit, guys!  WHY do you always make ME fight the girl?!  I don't WANT to fight the girl ... they always taste bitter and whiny! OOOOOI... Girl!  Trade clothes with me - then YOU can be that crazy bastard's play thing -- the things he threatened to do to the unfortunate creature he marries will make you change your mind ... unless you are more flexible than you look. Stop blaming others for your inability to accomplish your goals and stop accessing your own value through the opinion of others."

Jade joined her wingtips to make something of a cloak that dropped down her shoulders and back as she continued to grumble about having to fight the sodding woman. She reaaaaalllly had no desire to listen to the annoying, ragey pity party about the woman being ignored by some bastard Jade would rather see dead. Even the goat's ramblings were preferred to this. She silently reminded herself to add earplugs to her battle gear set.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:41 pm

"You talk TOO much!!" Liza screams, and whips her weapon towards Jade. However, the distance is still relatively large, at least 25 feet or so, and this whip was about as long as an average man. It seems that this really multi-tasking creation had even more tricks, though, as, with that sharp whipping, the whip itself begun elongating at a rapid pace, actually going towards Jade straight as an arrow. "Thorny Rose Dart!" she yells, still in rage, but, even more perplexing was the fact that not only was she apparently able to shrug off an injury that earlier had her fall down, unable to stand back, she was also seemingly stronger now, that swing was a lot more intense and powerful than when she fought with Hawks. Another thing was certain, however. This woman had some really, really big issues!
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:52 pm

Despite her warnings about the unsavory intentions of the ape creature, the sadistic weirdo seemed hell-bend on fighting her to win the favor of a twisted pervert who scarcely acknowledged her existence. Jade noticed the intensity growing as she narrowly avoided the business end of the whip extending in her direction. "Ah. Lion tamer.  Very funny.  Bitch." Jade watched her movements very carefully and how the forceful impact of her whip-work rocked her frame in a bouncy sort of way ... it reminded her of something ... the things the ape had planned to do to her - the awful things she'd overhead when she was half conscious - this woman's chest was MUCH better suited for that sort of thing ... the physics would work out better and with greater efficiency.
The Sphinx towered over the girl somewhat but managed to still move with catlike speed, offering like claw marks here and there, but oddly never really trying to hurt the girl who was quite likely confused by the erratic gentle "attacks".  Her movements draw the girl closer and closer to where the ape is set to battle her comrade... a few more strategic cuts ... and the epic majesty of that set she was so very proud of could not possibly be contained by her garments for much longer ... soon the ape would have an eyeful of a two perfectly superior specimens for his ... needs.  Perhaps then the three of them would be left alone ... and free to get off of this frigid hellhole
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:52 am

"What are you doing ... what kind of attacks are these?!" Liza screams in anger, in fact, she was so outraged and irrational, it almost felt as if a devilish, mean aura was blasting off across her as she was letting out her rage and ill feelings towards Jade out. Her hair, actually somewhat behaving accordingly with her anger, were messed up and wild, now fall down, on her face, as she cools off; but only for a moment. She couldn't possibly be aware of what kind of .. erm, "plan" Jade was into, and from her perceptive, she, Jade, must have been either too weak to harm her or just .. toying with her. And neither idea was sitting well in her stomach.

"WHAT DID HE LIKED ON YOU?! YOU ARE WEAK, AND NOT AS PRETTY AS I AM?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE? I WILL SHOW YOU!" She then screams and, as she violently turns towards the direction of Brosko and Hawks, her barely-in-one-piece upper body garment, slashed over and over by the sphinx, gives way, just when ... "Soft Spot Mirror!" she yells, apparently a move related to her Devil Fruit ability, and then ...

"Boing!"

Brosko and Hawks, having turned to see what this ruckus was about, were left frozen and dumbfounded, jaws half open, not talking, eyes just vacant and blank. Utter silence, as a pair of "meat balls" bounces up and down a few times. And, above that pair, was Jade's face! "What do you see in her, anyway?!" She screams, Liza's voice, it was Liza, she became .. well, someone's weakness!! And unaware of her, at least for that moment, showing off every man's weakness to those two. "...W-what?" Hawks mumbles, a slight blush formed on his cheeks, but with that same, vacant, confused look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:49 pm

Jade narrowed her eyes at the girl who was still stupidly love-sick over that idiot to adequately comprehend what had been done to her.  She was quite pleased with herself as the girl turned away, know she was moment away from a wardrobe disaster as the brave few remaining fibers that held the garment together lost their battle with the soft, round minions of gravity.

Jade's amusement with herself soon faded as a green flicker of light danced through the air - the lasf of the fading sun shimmered against long aqua hair just like hers.  Awkwardly sidestepping to get a look at the girl's face, her worst fear had come true... and then she remembered what she had done to the girl. Out for all the world to see were potent bouncing weapons, guaranteed to inflict paralyzing stupidity on all in their line of sight. "OIIII... THOSE ARE MINE!  YOU PUT THOSE AWAY!"

Jade examines the specimens more closely ... no... those were much larger and bouncier ... those certainly were not hers.  "No... never mind! By all means, carry on with the show ... She is indeed stronger, more beautiful, and more ... well endowed than I shall ever be ... and above all she liiiikes you, idiot." Whoever the girl had victimized with her bizarre powers had given the girl license to borrow Jade's face - she could only assume it was that idiot ape.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:33 pm

"Woman, cover yourself!!" Hawks yells, now his face turned completely red, as it's not an every day even for a woman's bust to just randomly appear bouncing around, let alone that said bust to have that familiar face just inches away. However, Liza, still in this form, makes a sudden, sharp turn of her upper body, and fires off an extremely quick, precise whipping strike, going right towards Jade. "Do you HAVE fun?! HERE, I WILL MAKE HER LOOK THE SAME!" she was obviously flipping out, that was one crazy, crazy woman! However, what had happened here, however pointless and a mere fan-service as it may have looked like, actually had a greater impact. For, this moment, a loud bang was heard, which made Hawks turn the other way. "What in the world was..-?!!!!"

There was a surprisingly long and deep-looking crack onto the wall, actually, this wasn't just a long crack, it was a gigantic 10 meter split of the walls themselves, with icy material falling down, aftermath of what looked as if the walls themselves had exploded. But that wasn't, of course, the case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMbTTpcvEcw (until 1:50 Mad)

"GINJI!!!" Hawks yells, this time not from shame from seeming inappropriate things, as in front of the massive crack, was that .. creature, it looked different now. It was standing on it's two legs again, but this time, the body seemed more human-like, still massive and deformed, fitting that of a monster. There were two heads, side by side, instead of one, and there was also this snake tail, where it was before of course, and now weaving said head around, looking towards Hawks direction. The creature had it's fist aimed towards the crack. There was no doubt why it was like this. "That fool .. at the sight of the female's breasts, he let his guard down .. well, he won't be able to do that again, ever ... For we are .. the "Chimerous Brothers"" the lion head says, while the goat head was just being stupid, singing what seemed to be "Soft kitty", in a whispering tone, somewhat ruining the lion's "coolness", still, not enough to shadow what he had just accomplished.

Introduction Box:
Pirates Brothers Sai, Mai, Laiks (Lion, Snake, Goat)
Three brothers that somehow all ate the "Chimera Chimera Fruit"
Bounties: 90,000,000 Beli, 57,000,000 Beli, 5,000,000 Beli

"That idiot, getting distracted like some rookie...!!" Hawks laments to himself, getting both angered but also desperate. How in the world was someone able to one-shot Ginji. Ginji! This guy was a total nut, but that didn't changed the fact that he was more or less established as the most powerful of the group. "Jade, we have to-!!!" He turns to speak to her, only to be met with a cold, large as almost half of his body itself, fist. "You underestimate me, when I have to dispose of a rival, I am not fooling around...!" the powerful fist hurls Hawks towards the wall, causing a similar, loud bang, the icy walls smashing onto themselves, for a similar aftermath as the chimera's attack.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:08 pm

Jade holds her massive arm up as the girl snaps the whip at her, allowing it to wrap round her arm.  She the violently pulls it toward her massive frame, pulling it's holder along with it.  She lifts the girl against the ice wall, pinning her there by her throat.  "Now you've had your fun by coaxing the desires of your creepy ape friend into letting you borrow my face with that cursed fruit of yours.  If it worked and if got him off my ass, by all means - use it as long as you see fit to fulfill your own misguided desires -- but for now, play time is over.  Your nonsense is decimating my crew. Make yourself useful or I will aid you in disappearing."
Another crash catches Jades attention. Her wings rapidly propel where she disappears completely.  The the smoke clears, she stands face to face with Brosco, inches away and snarling -- her wings folding back to shield her fallen comrade.  Her towering frame was the only one who could fairly match with the creature and her own face was the thing that got them all into this mess to befin with.  "ENOUGH!  It's me you want, you vile thing .. so leave them out of this. Come and get me ... " A cold green fire flickers in her eyes as her warm breath dances over his face - the acrid taste of challenging hatred hung heavy in the air as her sharp teeth prepared for bloodshed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 4:54 pm

"... Come and get you?" Brosko coldly responds to Jade, while she is starring at him, ready for a bloody combat if she has to, obviously overtaken by sheer anger and desire for a bloodshed after her subordinates were apparently knocked away from this single moment of .. overly exaggerated fan-service offer. One would expect that at this point, stupidity and pointless shenanigans would not fit in, this has turned into a really serious situation, especially for Jade's side, as she was basically at a disadvantage. So, things were bound to be really serious now .... right?

"ALRIGHT~!♥" Brosko's response is this statement, and immediately attempts to cuddle, yes, to actually cuddle the sphinx, with stupid heart-swapped replacements for his eyes, and lips attempting to offer a, arguably the most disgusting in the world, kiss on the lips. Apparently he was really just too stupid with women, only able to stay somewhat serious when he had to deal with "rivals" ... not that he could be an actual rival to the magician, but that was besides the point of what was currently happening. And, due to that action, it could actually end right there and here, with Jade having the luxury to just outright kill him simply because she was at point blank range, and he was literally giving her a free shot on anywhere she wanted to strike. But, sadly, that didn't happened. A large figure rushes at amazing speed, and pounces Brosko's massive built away, thus saving him from his idiocy.

"BOSS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Sai, or rather, the Lion, says, with a desperate look of anger, as he shakes his boss's head around, only to see that he was actually knocked out cold due to ... God knows what kind of perverted fantasy. Thus, getting up, it seemed that Jade's opponent would be .. the Chimera.

"Prepare to die, fellow feline ..."
"I'll just stab her balloons with my corrosive, powerful vemon..!"
"...I WANT LEAVES!!"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:05 pm

Jade snarls at the ape and prepares for round two with him -- keeping a wary eye out for nets and any other sorts of cowardly gimmicks meant to immobilize he without a fight. As her claws prepare to sink into flesh, the idiot seemed to misread the implications of the situation. Has he leaned toward her, she moved her head to the side, mouth opening to reveal two rows a flesh shearing teeth, ready to tear into the neck of her less than intelligent opponent. Just as her teeth contract the surface of the flesh be is suddenly pulled from her grasp and flattened by the Chimera in the single most competent movement she has yet seen from the creature. "What? Y-You are... useful?"

And just like that, the Sphinx's meal was pulled out of her claws after she had prepared her palette for blood - and no someone was going to compensate for her missed meal. Fortunately the chimera presented itself - lion vs. lion ... she gave a feral roar as her wings folded behind her back. As a blade fighter, she was accustomed to fighting with a katana which was taken from her along with her other weaponry. With her current level of bloodlust after seeing the unconscious frames of her crew negated the need for weapons -- she would only be satisfied fighting with the elevated violence of tooth and claw.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:10 pm

"What do you mean by asking if we are useful?" The Lion goes, quickly breaking down his "poker face", if you could call that overly macho and serious face that was just too cliche and corny for the situation a poker face. Apparently, while he was trying to show himself as a tough and collected foe, he was easily getting offended and hurt by others remarks and comments about themselves.

"Well, this idiot things she can best us ... and put your breasts back inside something, you think this will make us pity you? .. Maybe it does ... but I will still bite you when you turn your back..." The Snake head was now talking, and it seemed that even he was more of a weirdo and eccentric type of creature than he initially seemed to be. While, as expected from what a snake is usually dubbed to be, he was ready to play dirty and hit under the belt, it seemed that he was switching from that mood to a mildly perverted one, as he just kept commenting about Jade's breasts in an indirect way, supposedly they were shaming them for being that .. exposed.

And then there was .. this "guy". As soon as Lion begun talking again, actually he had started saying "Well then, let's g-", until he stopped and squealed as the goat head had just bitten his head, and begun shaking it, himself .. whatever you could call them (!) around, letting out a soft humming sound. "I am soooooo hungry ... GIVE ME SOME LEAVES, YOUR MANE LOOKS TASTY!"
"DAMMIT, STOP IT MAN! I AM BUSY HERE!"
"Oh screw you Sai, you always eat my lamb!"
the Goat adds, and by looking at it's ears ... they had piercings not seen before! Also, well, a weird things for a goat to say, regarding food at least, to say the least. Could a battle possibly happen at this rate? Possibly not!
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:19 am

[/color]Jade twitched a bit as her opponent scarcely posessed the attention span to focus on the battle for more than three seconds - the trouble of three heads, perhaps. Exasperated, a hearby woodden rod to smack the three across the head.  "IDIOTS! - pay attention or take your circus on the road and GET OUT OF MY WAY!"

The snake leveled a gaze at the sphinx, darting this way and that, its sides expanding to reveal a cobra hood.  The expansion continued as sth snake slithered up the back of the lins head to make something of an armored hood.  The inside portion the hood skin was a dark crimson slashed with black.  The goat was supposed to pop up behind the hoot for a display of horns ... however ... he deemed to be distracted and was currently chewing on a crowbar will a tooth would occasionally fall out of his mouth. The lion too got distracted as the goat grinned with a full row of teeth. "HOW DO YOU STILL HAVE TEETH?! YOU'RE NOT A SHARK!"

At the point Jade held her face in her hand in ... agony and annoyance. The level of incompetence was physically painful. "Enough of this." When she looked up, her wings spread fully and lifted slightly so they joined over head head, giving her a bit of a bladed frill.  She shifter her paws and sank into a proper pouncing position and her claws readied themselves for destroying flesh.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:20 am

"Alright, it seems that you are ready ... my apologies, for my brothers are a bit eccent-HEY, WILL YOU JUST STOP MUNCHING ON MY MANE, IT'S NOT LEAVES!!" The Lion begins to speak, once again presenting this over-exaggerated face he was making before, one that was just too much of a "serious" and "noble" guy, only to break down yet again, as the Goat head was seemingly more interested in trying to eat themselves than actually combat Jade. Seeing that the goat was absolutely uninterested into obeying the other head, the Lion sighs and takes a southpaw boxing pose, slowly moving up and down as his strong, sturdy clawed feet begin to go alongside a rhythm probably into the Lion's mind. "I must warn you, I am an excellent boxer. I am a Rank 4 "Pure Gear" fighter, to be precise ... if you wish to run away knowing this now, I shall not feel ill of you." He adds while building up his pace slowly, once again, he was obviously way too confident about what he was capable of doing, with or without the rest of his body's, or rather, head's assistance.

"Don't bother acting all tough, Sai, I will take her down with or without you butting in!" Brosko yells, he is once again back on his feet, and he has returned to the split-second serious face he had when he smacked away Hawks. "I'm taking you down, and then I'll rock you down tonight!" He yells, veins becoming visible on his face, he was really angry all of a sudden, what an emotional wreck ... not to mention that he probably just said something really perverted along the way. But thing was, now she was up against 2 opponents at the same time ... things seemed to be dangerous.

From a distance, a small shard of the ice that was creating the walls falls down slowly, coming from the large chasm created from Ginji being blown through the dome. Hmmmm ...
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:39 pm

The Spinx half cringes and half shuddered with rage at the insinuation that she would become the unwilling, captive love toy of that disgusting creature. It only made spilling his blood that much more appealing.  More importantly, she had unconscious crew mates to defend. As a Sphinx, her purpose has always been that of a guardian. Before she had protected ancient treasures from looters - that ambition perished with her crew. And now, at last she has something worth protecting again. Something that stirs the savage beast locked inside her.

Her frame began to expand and her lush golden fur began to darken, taking on the dusky colour of pure shadow. Her wings, too, began to deepen to a coal back with charcoal grey membranes. Her eyes darkened considerably until the luminous green was replaced with a dull crimson.  Towering over her opponents, her blood-coloured gaze narrowed as her powerful wings opened, forcibly knocking the chimera backward. She thundered over to the ape, seizing his neck and claws began to dance through the surface of his flesh.  Death reflected in her eyes as a sadistically unnerving grin passed over her face, revealing long sharp teeth, perfect for tearing through flesh and bone. "I've never eaten anything quite so dirty as you before.  You will not enjoy this."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:25 pm

"Teh, I will take these words as dirty love talk." Brosko says, and, to follow up with her, he begins to transform as well. Soon, a towering, massive built is in between, and large, sinister eyes look down on both her and Chimerah, and hands are now cracking soundly, the smile of arrogance formed onto those nasty, creepy lips. "You have no chance against all of us, fellow feline." Lion remarks, and resumes to act upon his box-styled combat stance.

Tension rises fast, dangerously, as they all remain silent and not moving a muscle, each waiting for the other to make the first move, so they can lash at their target. The Lion licks his lips, for him, it has become the same as it was for her, at least in one way. Food. Only the goat was just loafing around, but things were so dense, even his silly antics were not enough to cause a distraction. Slowly, it's Lion that seems to be going for the first draw, as his little, idle jumps then swift to a slow, bouncy movement towards her, but, it seemed that it was not meant for her to have a battle without stupidity or unexpected interruptions. Just when the Lion leaped forward, which was also followed by Brosko's titanic arm surging downwards, a figure rapidly appears, right in the middle, extending his arms at them all.

"LOVELY WAIT!!" It was Ginji! And ... he was not even remotely hurt. What was he doing here now?!
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:14 pm

The sphinx snarled as her dark fur bristled. Though she had mostly healed, she could still feel the ghostly reminders of ever cut and every bruises she had endured. That last vestiges of a black eye were fading as she transformed after her release but she could still feel the gently throbbing around the repaired tissue. Every drop of blood she spilled and ever damage inflicted upon her crew would be taken out of this bastard's hide. This disgusting creature who finds it appropriate to mutilate and destroy for the sake of fulfilling his own vomit-inducing desires - as though nothing else in the world mattered. The more hatred she developed, the sweeter his blood would taste and the more she wanted it ...

Her red eyes now lander upon the Lion, poised for attach. Despite the elegance and fluid grace that one would expect from a feral feline form, the creature more more like a seal riding a kangaroo on roller skates. It was the single clumsiest moving object she's ever encountered. This thing was a disgrace to feline kind. Recognizing the glint of hunger for flesh in his eyes, she dove forward, her trajectory locked onto the jugular of the lion's portion of the neck. Later, shed have to deal with the business end of that damn goat. Not even Ginji's abrupt arrival could shift her focus from the promise of warm, fresh blood pulsing into her mouth as the life poured out of the creature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)   SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SERIOUS: Reconnaisance Unit, Chapter 2: Broken Bonds and the Mysterious Predator of the Valens Mountain Range (OPEN to Shad0w and Cryptic Terror)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next